Filter by:

• Overall

About BookSteam

Online Scheduling for Businesses made easy!

Learn more about BookSteam

Zoe T.
Business Owner
  • Reviewed on 2019/07/17

"Good product, excellent customer service/responsiveness"

Comments: Overall my experience has been excellent. Any software or billing issues have been addressed with fabulous service, attention to detail and efficiency. Many thanks for making this techno-moron very happy!

Pros: Any time I have had an issue with the software, the response has been immediate and the communication has been stellar throughout the process of fixing, or adapting, the software for my use. I like the product and find it fairly easy to use.

Cons: Some functions are not obvious or easy to find. I am a non-techy, so the 'treat me like I'm 4 years old' approach from any software works a treat for me!

• Reviewed on 2019/07/17
Kate R.
Cosmetics
  • Reviewed on 2015/12/27

"A+++ service from the beginning"

Comments: I used this company on and off for about 2 years now and received the best service from them. They're constantly adding new features / updates which makes my experience that much more pleasant. VERY helpful product for my business.

• Reviewed on 2015/12/27
Julia K.
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2020/04/13

"I love Booksteam and I want to contribute to make it better!"

Comments: I had chosen to implement the system for my client (Yoga instructor) after evaluating Booksteam and other systems. At the end we decided to go with Booksteam. Client management and online booking was the most important feature for us. I wanted my client to be bookable over the internet and get rid of paper management.

Pros: Integration was very easy. It is intuitive to use. After all it was easy, because the support team was and still is awesome!

Cons: What I like least about the software is that it is not completely in German. I would like use everything in German - frontend (prio1) and backend (pro 2). As I already have done for the front end, I am willing to help you with ALL german translation issues. Send me the files, I will translate. 2. I would like to have the possibility to make presents to my clients - f.e. a gift certification for their birthday. Unfortunately, I am not able to do this, because I have to definitely buy a gift certification. 3. I would like a modification of the package logic. It should be possible using a package based on a price xy to redeem all classes based on the same price xy. I have different classes - all for the same price, but with different names. For all this classes, I would my client to be able to use the package they bought. (Note: Like references, where I can apply one reference to more than one class ??) I would like to be able to customize the feedback email, because I love the review feature. But it should also be in German. 4. Calendar: I am able to embed the Booksteam calendar, but it shows the attendants of a class. This might be a data protection issue. At the moment I integrated a google calendar at the customer's webpage. 5. I would love to get a notification, when clients bought a package online. 6. I would like the get a reminder of my client's birthdays. 7. Maybe there will be some more, but for the moment that's all.

• Reviewed on 2020/04/13
Melissa P.
  • Reviewed on 2018/12/18

"Good value without a lot of frills"

Comments: BookSteam's lack of frills and options is redeemed by its low cost and really stellar customer service. Overall, I am pleased with the software.

Pros: Customer support is great! I had a couple of problems integrating BookSteam into my web site, and customer support worked with me until it was fixed.

Cons: This is low-frills booking software. It is easy to set up regularly occurring classes, but anything more complicated requires a workaround. Requests I've sent to customer support include:
1) the ability to set up a class series, where students register and the system enrolls them in every class in the series,
2) a waiting list,
3) the ability to find a class once it has been cancelled from the schedule - Beware! If you cancel a class and have it display as cancelled on your public calendar, it is there forever. There is no way to remove it.
4) having all classes show on the public calendar. Currently only classes that can be booked online can be displayed. If you have a class that you do not want to be booked online, you cannot display it on the calendar. Therefore, I have had to use a Google calendar in addition to the BookSteam calendar, so customers can see the full array of classes offered.

• Reviewed on 2018/12/18
Rob S.
Graphic Design, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/03/28

"Booksteam is awesome!!"

Comments: Their software is great! It's easy to use and has really helped us streamline our scheduling. And you cant beat their customer service. We accidentally erased one of our staff members and all her appointments. After sending a support request they got back to me almost immediately and were able to recover all the info we lost. Saved me a weeks worth of work tracking down all the appointments. I cant thank you guys enough!! Long live Booksteam!!!!

Pros: Easy to use. Makes it very easy to keep track of all our employees and their appointments.

• Reviewed on 2017/03/28
Gemma G.
Registered Massage Therapist/Clinic Owner
  • Reviewed on 2017/03/21

"The Best Business Tool For Increasing Sales"

Comments: BookSteam has simplified the scheduling of appointments not just for me but for my patients. They appreciate the ease of using the app. No more playing telephone tag.

Pros: Ease of use

Cons: Patients are expressing difficulty accessing the system if they have forgotten their password. Even when they follow the instructions to obtaining their password, they are advised that their email address is already in the system.

• Reviewed on 2017/03/21
Josh C.
Director of Marketing
  • Reviewed on 2016/08/03

"Booksteam is fantastic"

Pros: Really easy to use, flexible and the support team are attentive and take feedback constructively to improve their product.

Cons: Didn't like that you couldn't customize the colour scheme - but this has been recently added as a feature.

• Reviewed on 2016/08/03
Mike C.
Photographer: Comercial, Advertising and Editorial
Photography, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2018/11/19

"Saves tons of time and makes booking easy for companies"

Pros: I am a photographer and this app makes booking so much easier. I have only tested this app out and have not fully implemented it yet. But I want to start using it so I don't have to stay stuck to my phone in fear that I might miss a booking call.

Cons: Most of my photography is for magazines so paying money for a booking app that will only be used wveyfew months do not work for me. This is best suited for wedding and portrait photographers.

• Reviewed on 2018/11/19
Christine B.
  • Reviewed on 2017/03/20

"Perfect for one person startups"

Comments: As an Esthetician, I have found Booksteam to offer an extremely well priced book system. It's relatively easy to figure out although it might take a few tries to figure out the inner workings. It doesn't have everything that I was hoping for but it's absolutely adequate for business owners on a budget. Clients have sometimes complained about having to insert their credit card details everytime they book but, you can reassure them that their info is never saved and actually provides protection. I use Booksteam alongside Weebly.

Richard D.
Admin
  • Reviewed on 2015/04/17

"huge time saver"

Comments: My business is no longer myself, it's grown, and between me and my 7 employees we schedule a ton of appointments and pen and paper just doesn't cut it. To make it even more complicated, we offer various group shops in multiple locations and the only software that has it all is book steam. It is honestly a huge time saver for us, around 70% of our clients book their services/group shops online and we have a TON of clients. I'm not sure what I would do without you guys! Keep it up!

• Reviewed on 2015/04/17
Cosmetics
  • Reviewed on 2014/06/06

"booksteam solved my big scheduling issue"

Comments: It was tough running small business and answering phone calls all the time, I could not concentrate on my work. After getting setup with BookSteam, my phone almost stopped ringing, I'm less irritated, more focused on work. Thanks.

Pros: clients get email notifications and appointment reminders so they don't forget, calendar looks great, can add my other worker as a stuff member

Cons: none so far, hopefully it'll continue like that

• Reviewed on 2014/06/06
Alek W.
COO
  • Reviewed on 2015/12/22

"Impressive and user friendly"

Comments: I can't say enough good things about booksteam, head and shoulders above the rest! If you want your business to improve and become less stressful (don't we all), you have to try this software. +++awesome looking design, supports multiple offices, mailchimp and paypal integration, google calendar sync, prepaid packages, loaded with a ton of features and has fast responding support team (what's not to love?).

• Reviewed on 2015/12/22
Bernadette O.
Product Manager
1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/10/16

"Easy way for appointment scheduling"

Comments: Good to go . Highly recommemded to everyone.

Pros: The interface is very simple and easy to use. Booksteam is auto online report and best for appointment scheduling tool.

Cons: Could improve the initial set up and the customer support. I didn't see any bad with it. Its still very useful for me.

• Reviewed on 2018/10/16
Technical Support
Accounting, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/02/19

"Fantastic scheduling software after you've learned the ropes"

Pros: I had to test out a scheduling software for a client and this was by far one of the best on the market. I finished the setup and was able to get a testable demo ready for the client. You can even have it send your customers text messages.

Cons: There is a bit of a learning curve at first, but it doesn't take long to take full advantage of the software. The customer service is also fantastic. I had no real big issues with using BookSteam.

• Reviewed on 2019/02/19
  • Reviewed on 2016/06/28

"5 Star Service"

Comments: BookSteam's appointment scheduling software is easy to use and the customer service is second to none. They respond to my inquiries quickly and resolve problems promptly and efficiently. They also take user feedback and requests into account as they upgrade and add helpful features.

Pros: Customer Service
Price

• Reviewed on 2016/06/28
Cang S.
Sports, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2019/07/09

"Missing features, some broken"

Comments: App doesn't work well on Android. Customers unable to book their families/children while using packages, and because the kids don't have email addresses I have to use their parent's email, but I am not allowed to create accounts with the same email. Interface is confusing. The list of clients on a given class on the calendar has lots of buttons, I don't know what they do. Those buttons respond slowly. For some reason sometimes the visits are properly deducted from package, sometimes not. I think if the customer booked it themselves, it is, but if I added them manually it is not. But I had to figure this out. Nobody told me. It's pretty bad

Pros: Inexpensive, responsive customer service

Cons: Not good for clients who are children or families with children

• Reviewed on 2019/07/09
Matthew T.
Therapist & yoga teacher
  • Reviewed on 2017/10/07

"Works perfectly for my needs"

Comments: Saves me time, gives me a wide range of marketing options and helps me manage my clients and records

Pros: There is a lot of software that does appointment booking or class booking and a few that do both, but when I looked at the ones that do both something always didn't work the way I needed it to... Until I found Booksteam. The versatility and range of options have really allowed me to set everything up just as I need it and the cost is lower than most of the competition too.
I've had to contact support a few times and they've always been super helpful and quick to respond. They've also be receptive to my development suggestions.
Overall I've been very happy that I went with Booksteam.

Cons: Sometimes I find myself a bit confused by all the options, but I guess that's the price of having such great adaptability, and since the support is so good, this isn't really a problem.

• Reviewed on 2017/10/07
Searpons A.
Sales and Marketing Supervisor
501-1 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/02/15

"Best for online scheduling tool"

Comments: Great services, great software.

Pros: Booksteam makes our job more easy and make all transactions faster, our clients can book online without any hassle. And we can accomodate them too easily,

Cons: I can’t see any cons in this software, i think its just need to have sime update to remove the bugs. Other than that no problem encountered since ive start using it,

• Reviewed on 2019/02/15
Don D.
Staffing & Recruiting, 2-10 Employees

"Great Experience"

Comments: We have been using Booksteam for several months and so far it has worked really well for us. We are not their typical customer as we have a small Staffing Company and we use it to the candidates can schedule interviews themselves with the time slots we have available. It makes it really easy and convenient for us.

Pros: Ease of use once you are working with it

Cons: It can be a little confusing to set up. Some of the terms that were used when we set it up were not something we typically use.

Jude H.
Director Six Fields UK
Information Technology & Services
  • Reviewed on 2017/01/26

"Quality product, excellent support"

Comments: An excellent scheduling system with helpful guides and intuitive use backed up by fast, knowledgable and efficient customer support. Highly recommended.

Pros: Easy of use and functionality

Cons: Not able to white label to put client brand on so creates a disconnect in client booking experience

• Reviewed on 2017/01/26
Allana R.
Director of Operations
  • Reviewed on 2015/12/01

"Fantastic Software that just works loaded with features"

Pros: Many features that make booking process easier and faster such as multiple offices, paypal payments, services+classes, google calendar sync. SMS reminders and notifications are fast and reliable which are extremely helpful in minimizing noshows. Entire site is easy to navigate and operate.

Cons: I would like to have my customers to be able to book multiple staff in one room instead of separate schedules.

• Reviewed on 2015/12/01
Erik S.
Online Channel Manager
1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/10/11

"Booksteam is good to go app"

Comments: Books steam is awesome for appointment scheduling tool.

Pros: I really in booksteam is ther is a auto online report that lets you track the attendance right away. Love it!

Cons: If its your first time to use book steam its a bit tricky to set up but once you get hang of it, its not so bad.

• Reviewed on 2018/10/11
Steven M.
digital marketing specialist
  • Reviewed on 2018/04/24

"I really like the how simple and easy it is to use."

Pros: I really like how simple and easy it is for someone to learn and use the software. I also found the customer support very helpful.

Cons: I honestly have nothing but good things to say about this software. I have had nothing but good experiences while using this software.

• Reviewed on 2018/04/24
Leanne Y.
  • Reviewed on 2017/02/22

"Your customers will love booksteam"

Comments: I was looking for a booking system for a while and glad I found booksteam. Support is awesome, because I didn't know anything about this platform so I was asking a lot of questions and support came through every time. One of the features that stood out, is that I could fully customize my booking page with different colors which tailored to my business webpage look. My customers really love booking online, where they can easily reschedule their appointment if needed. Now my focus is on work and not picking up phone every 20 minutes :)

• Reviewed on 2017/02/22
Monica N.
  • Reviewed on 2015/05/14

"Great Simple Software - Easy to Use, Not Very Versatile"

Comments: Pros:
Easy to use
Offers lots of great features
Works with PayPal
Links with your personal calendar
Support responds quickly
Cons:
No promo codes for discounts
Calendar entries could be more customizable in the way they display information
Doesn't allow clients option to prepay or to pay onsite - must be set up one way or the other

by BookSteam on 2015/11/05

Hi Monica, thank you for your review and suggestions. Recently, we've added "Pay later" option where clients can now prepay or book and pay later. Hope that helps :)

• Reviewed on 2015/05/14