• Overall
    4,4 /5
    4,3 /5
    4,3 /5

About Paycor

Streamline HR and payroll processes and get fast access to employee data using one intuitive platform.

Learn more about Paycor

Showing 1 984 reviews

Matthew Q.
Reception
Religious Institutions, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/11/28

"Track Your Time and Get Paid"

Comments: Besides the connectivity issues with mobile broadband, the app works great on my desktop and on my phone. It's secure and easy to use.

Pros: The App on your phone gives you the ability to sign in for work from your phone. If you work at home during this pandemic, it makes it real easy to sign in, too. Very convenient. You can also request time off and it keeps accurate time of your vacation hours, too. If you have a newer Iphone, you can even sign in with your face!

Cons: Sometimes, the app doesn't clock in your punch. I attribute this issue to the internet signal. It's best that you sign in over WiFi. My mobile broadband has given me problems recording the punch.

by Paycor on 2020/12/03

Thank you for you sharing your feedback! We would really love to learn more about your experience with the app and punching in to help us improve, please email us at [email protected] Have a great day!

• Reviewed on 2020/11/28
Food & Beverages, 10 000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/03/21

"Great app to be on the top of payroll related information"

Comments: Gives me easy quick accessory anything related to payroll and employees information if need it. 24/7 access on the phone

Pros: Easy quick access to vacation sick hours, paystubs, employees information of need it.
Very user friendly app.

Cons: So far I love it, only our hr department time to time can't keep up to update, but That has nothing to do with the app

by Paycor on 2020/06/15

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! It is great to hear that Paycor is easy to use. Have a great day!

• Reviewed on 2020/03/21
Andy N.
Co-CEO
Food & Beverages, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/03/04

"Lots of Headaches, Poor Support"

Comments: Moving from paper onboarding processes, Paycor has brought clear improvements to our workflows. However, the consistently poor customer support and the Paycor team's lack of ability to resolve issues with our account has us exploring other options.

Pros: Scheduling - Pro version offers a team chat function that is a decently effective team communication tool (think simple Slack), and offers solid scheduling flexibility for employee scheduling that fits our business needs. We needed an option that allowed employees to communicate their availability on a week-to-week basis and Paycor's option largely supports that. Easy to learn - really, the system is pretty easy to learn and get up to speed for new users. Onboarding - certainly offered a cleaner and easier onboarding experience for new hire paperwork than our prior system.

Cons: Customer support - Support teams seem overwhelmed at all times. You never reach "your" customer service rep as they are busy serving 300 other clients like you. They lack follow through on completing tasks (expect to do some hand-holding) and follow up communication is poor. Integration - no real ownership from the implementation team to help us successful onboard. Communication from Paycor team was severely lacking throughout the onboarding process. Multi-systems - ATS, Scheduling, Benefits, and HR are really 4 separate systems integrated together. They mostly play nicely until they don't. Makes for an awkward user experience at times too. Buggy - We have experienced on-going software issues that have yet to reach a resolution. Feedback from us and other Paycor users in the Paycor Ideas channel seems to show a small response, desire, or ability to make improvements from user suggestions.

by Paycor on 2020/03/17

Hi Andy, thank you for your feedback. I just wanted to let you know that we value your insights and I have shared them with the team to help us improve. In the meantime, if there is anything I can do to improve your experience, please email me at [email protected] We hope you have a wonderful day.

• Reviewed on 2020/03/04
Tami W.
HR Coordinator
Higher Education, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/08/27

"Payroll software that meets business needs"

Comments: Paycor has helped me become more efficient in process payroll, tracking time cards and running third party reports.

Pros: The report functionality is fantastic. I like having the ability to customize reports, this saves me a lot of time. I also like the ease of the software and the great customer service Paycor provides.! Paycor also continues to listen to customer feedback and make improvements.

Cons: I like all the functions of Paycor, this isn't anything I dislike but the onboarding doesn't really work for us since we don't hire on an every month basis. I couldn't justify the cost but if we did I would definitely use it.

Rachel R.
Web Developer
Public Safety, 11-50 Employees
  • Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 2016/01/18

"Overall, Nimbleschedule has been great"

Comments: For a while now, the ability to track coverage for our EMS staff was a bit scattered. We never had problems with the actual scheduling -- we have a set schedule that pretty much never changes -- however it was becoming increasingly difficult to track when one person was covering for someone else's shift. It became a game of texting, guessing and questioning who was covering for whom." It was getting confusing and needed some serious help. Being a small town volunteer organization, we don't have a lot of money to spend. So finding an inexpensive solution that was also very easy for some not-so-tech-savvy people to use was key. Nimbleschedule fits the bill perfectly. I am very surprised at how many of my members actually use it. Though I do have a few items that I wish were different, overall Nimbleschedule has been a wonderful tool for our service.

Pros: *Fairly easy to use - One you get a hang for what certain features do, it is very easy to use and a schedule can be set up pretty quickly. I can do a year's worth of scheduling for a dozen people in about a half an hour. *The app and web consoles are both very easy to interpret - Adding people to the schedule means I have to pay for them to use the app, whether they use it or not. The app and website are so easy for them to use, I am surprised how many of them say they actually use it regularly. *Lots of customization - I love all of the information it allows me to enter about my staff. The ability to turn certain notifications on and off for each individual is great too. It is completely customizable, which is great. *Announcements/SMS texts - Group texts are great, but can get messy when everyone starts replying. The announcements feature has been great. I use it to let people know about large span schedule changes, training opportunities and general housekeeping notes. The extra $1 per person per year is completely worth it for everyone to get a text when I post a schedule change or announcement.

Cons: *Inability to turn certain features off - Since our service relies on coverage, we cannot just request time off. The shift needs to be traded. I wish I could turn off the "request time off" feature so that it doesn't get used at all. *Positions do not automatically update - I have several members licensed at an MFR level. Last year I had 1, and this year will have more who's license will increase to an EMT-Basic level. When I change their position in their profile, it does not automatically update on the schedule. I may be doing something wrong, but the only thing I have found I can do to get them to show at their new level is to delete their schedule and re-enter it. *Inability to create overnight/multi-day shifts - This is probably my biggest drawback about Nimbleschedule. Admittedly we have some pretty weird schedules. Most of my shifts are overnight and all-weekend shifts. The weekend shifts span 60 hours, and overnights are from 6 PM to 6 AM. As it stands now, in order for a shift to accurately span multiple days on the schedule, multiple shifts need to be created. It would be very helpful to be able to enter dates as well as times for shift start and end times, so that I am not creating 12 different shifts (4 different shifts (Fri night, Sat, Sun and Mon morning) for 3 people) for every weekend.

• Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 2016/01/18
Iwa S.
Maritime, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/12/14

"Easy to use and affordable timekeeping app"

Comments: Best option for the price- I have looked all over and Paycor was by far the most affordable. I wanted as simple as possible and this was perfect!

Pros: This app is SO EASY to use and for employees to figure out! Saves me tons of time when it comes to reviewing hours and getting payroll done.

Cons: I wish there was a way to allow employees to edit their own hours without making them an administrator.... maybe something that would flag it so I could approve or verify?

by Paycor on 2019/12/17

Hi Iwa,

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback! It's great to hear that Paycor is easy to use and saves you time. I've also passed along your feedback to the appropriate team in regards to employees editing their hours. Have a wonderful day!

• Reviewed on 2019/12/14
David D.
Customer Success
Automotive, 501-1 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/08/27

"If your a business, with a payroll, you will want Paycor!"

Comments: I have zero complaints, it works well, and I had no troubles with it. When we did switch from it (necessary not a choice) it was easy to move data over and was easily to integrate was on paycor. Very Satisfied!

Pros: It has a simple purpose, hour tracking and benefits information. It is the best in this field and is very simple to understand. Companies of 300-400 employees, and those of 500 to 1000, or more can use this easily and effectively. From a basic employee user perspective it is easy to understand and flexible. There are very few ways to make mistakes that cannot be reversed and its transferable from job to job (company to company).

Cons: Really only does a select few items, and the format is very basic towards those needs. Outside of its specific functions it really doesn't have too many uses. I say that for what it does its perfect, but has LITTLE outside uses.

Katherine S.
Director of Human Resources
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51-200 Employees

"Physicians Review"

Comments: I get frustrated with the service. I am a customer who pays you approximately 10K plus a year for service but does not use your tax service because we pay taxes when due and do not want to prepay them early with your service. Because of this representatives have told me they will not answer questions about the tax returns, which you prepare and send to me. I am a paying customer that deserves service and many times the responses I receive are unacceptable. Honestly, it depends on who I am talking to because I have found that I get different answers based on who I speak with. I am not a fan of the support I received at all. I asked paycor to modify the GL report and was told it could not be done. The GL report is a report designed for our company and specific to our company. The answer is incorrect and unacceptable. Any report should be modifiable as it is used for our purposes only.

Pros: user friendly

Cons: I have to go back to manage employees if I forget to modify something and I am already in the paygrid.

Shirley K.
Human Resources Manager
Automotive, 1 001-5 000 Employees

"Paycor All in One HRIS"

Comments: We switched from ADP to the Paycor platform 3 years ago and couldn't be happier with the decision to change. It was scary but Paycor was unbelievable through the whole process. We have improve our payroll processing time and accuracy unbelievable. We can run additional payrolls at any time ourselves, add new departments, job titles, etc all with no hidden costs and the immediate access for payroll journal previews make it a great platform. Paycor reporting is super easy to use and the ability to schedule reports to run daily, weekly, monthly is a huge timesaver. We took the leap and implemented carrier connection and Online Open Enrollment last year and couldn't be happier with the results. We also implement Self Service for our employees which our employees greatly appreciated. They now have access to their accounts and can make changes 24/7. Utilizing Paycor has streamlined our processes and improved us overall. We look forward to implementing more Paycor modules. Best of all their upgrades are based off our their customer feedback and suggestions.

Pros: Ease of use and the great customer service.

Cons: None

Krissy V.
Investment Manager
Real Estate, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/09/18

"Easily Manage Time cards through Paycor"

Comments: I use Paycor to clock in/clock out at my community, as well as submit PTO and benefit requests.

Pros: Paycor is very user-friendly, and provides several tools to help manage time sheets, access company documents, review benefits and more. It has a very clean interface, and is extremely simple to navigate from the moment of onboarding through the duration of employment.

Cons: Paycor is difficult to change/cancel/adjust time off. I struggle with the time off section and often have to just delete the PTO submitted and resubmit when there is an error.

• Reviewed on 2019/09/18
Mike P.
Defense & Space, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/02/12

"Grossly Misrepresented"

Comments: • Errors: placed in wrong policy groups, PT/FT, PTO eligibility, Holiday eligibility, no accrual codes, one employee was not imported at all, managers were not imported so everyone was own manager, marital statuses were incorrect, no one was able to correct their tax withholdings, pay period date mismatch, two false account cancellation notices, …
• No PTO balances kept us using Zenefits for PTO for a while.
Communication
• Not led through the process or informed of steps, precautions, what was or was not going to happen.
• At least two no-shows for implementation Zoom meetings.
• Calls have many times been too short and then cut off for next meeting.
• Days without responses, even after our prompts for answers.
• Passing the buck.
• Did first payroll without expressing that our employees would not receive any notification or means for viewing pay stub. They didn’t even have accounts yet.
Integration
• Paycor was “supposed” to integrate with our 401(k) retirement provider. Paycor withheld the employees’ deductions but did not transfer the funds to the employee retirement accounts, they did not even integrate with the provider, and never informed us of any of this. We found out by accident after two biweekly payrolls have passed. “We” then had to manually enter all the transactions due to Paycors negligence to perform and communicate.
• Our medical benefits are still not integrated after several weeks and we are told it will be at least another six weeks. Therefore, we stil

Pros: We can use our own benefits broker - supposedly.

Cons: Capabilities
• No onboarding as discussed during sales and signup. Sales promised the World.
• Timecard approvals are meaningless because it does not prevent the timecard from being changed afterward. Even after it was approved by the employee, the employee’s supervisor, and the company administrator. There can be no quality control over the accuracy of timecards.
• Nobody (employees, supervisors, etc.) can approve or lock timecards until after pay period, which is normally on a Friday for most companies. This is very impractical for alternate work schedules, holidays, vacations, etc.
• The company Document Library for employees will only accept PDF files. Even though Excel and Word are two of the most used document types in business, they cannot be stored on our Paycor “Document” Library because they are not PDF.
• Tracking and paying our Contractors/Consultants/1099NEC’s is still not working after several weeks and has cost us much money, stress, confusion, frustration and time. Registration questions and interface are confusing and sometime not applicable. The system tries to pay them as employees and tax them the same way, etc.
Implementation
• Implementation Team forgot to include some deductions from paychecks.
• Several items not imported by Implementation Team, then “we” were told to “just” go in and manually correct it for all our contractors and employees.

by Paycor on 2021/02/26

Hi Mike - Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I just wanted to let you know that we value your feedback in regards to the sales and implementation process and I have shared them with the team to help us improve. Thank you!

• Reviewed on 2021/02/12
Penny G.
Benefits Specialist
Nonprofit Organization Management, 501-1 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/12/10

"Paycor"

Comments: Overall, my experience with Paycor is not positive.

Pros: The thing I like most about this software is the ability to send new hires an email so they can complete some paperwork before their first day like tax information and I-9.

Cons: The thing I like least about this software is how it is not intuitive and different tasks require multiple steps and clicks in different windows which is time consuming.

by Paycor on 2020/12/23

Hi Penny - Thank you for your feedback. I just wanted to let you know that we value your insights on the product and I have shared them with the team to help us improve. In the meantime, if there is anything I can do to improve your experience, please email me at [email protected] Have a great day!

• Reviewed on 2020/12/10
Nipuna R.
Aircraft Maintenance Trainee B1.1
Airlines/Aviation, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/08/27

"Make your employees HAPPY"

Comments: Paycor is a useful software which offer broad coverage of HR needs. It is very easy to use and able to work on a simple interface. But sometimes it is difficult to erase data after entering. However, overall it is a great software.

Pros: User-friendly.
Easy to use.
Provide tutorials to be clear about doubtful areas.
Paycor is very responsive when we have a doubt.

Cons: Implementation is some amount complex in this software. Cost is little bit high for SMEs.

Terri J.
Accounta Payable and Assist with HR
Retail, 51-200 Employees

"Paycor Review by Terri"

Comments: The payroll module is pretty straight forward and associates are able to answer questions and assist when we call with questions.
The HR and ACA portion is not as easy to learn . We are not clear on how the contact for Client Support HR differs from the contact for Benefit Related HR questions . Is training available to come to our site?
Once we added all the different compenents, it has been confusing to know who to call to help for what section . Lately we have felt like a ping pong ball bounced from one rep to another.

Pros: We are able to make changes when needed on our end most of the time. On occasion it requires a Paycor Rep to manage changes.

Cons: I think since we started with just the payroll part then later added the HR part there seems to be information that does not transfer from payroll over to the HR and it's confusing which place to enter what information for both parts to "talk" to each other.

Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/09/24

"A lot of functionality, somewhat cumbersome to navigate"

Comments: Overall, Paycor is a very reliable, sound product for employers looking for quality payroll software.

Pros: Paycor offers most everything I could need access to from a company payroll product. I can quickly access a lot of important information that I need/want access to (including all of my past pay stubs, changing my benefits or w2 filing, etc.). By and large, this is a very good product, its proven to be reliable, and it has an impressive array of functionality.

Cons: Like most software I interact with for work, there are a few cumbersome aspects of the program. It isn't always intuitive as to how to navigate or access certain elements. Its not overly onerous by any means, but it can be problematic at times. Additionally, it is constantly asking me to go through 2-step verification (to verify my network and computer). While you could advocate that this is a plus, and that the product is highly secure, it can also be a little annoying at times.

• Reviewed on 2019/09/24
Sue M.
Director of Compensation
Hospitality, 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2016/11/02

"So glad we switched to Paycor"

Comments: One year ago we went from an in-house payroll processing system to Paycor for our time and payroll needs. We reviewed several options and I feel strongly that we made the right choice! The web based system is very user friendly for our employees, our managers & payroll staff. From employee access to scheduling to HR records retention to payroll & taxes - the integrated system makes managing our labor much more efficient. Reporting is easily customized and very useful. The customer service support we receive is prompt, attentive, from knowledgeable resources. Switching to Paycor was one of the best system changes we have made recently.

Pros: User friendly, intuitive system. Easy for multiple managers to access while limiting the overall information that can be viewed.

Cons: some limitations on the scheduling costing functions, but quarterly updates do address consumer suggestions - maybe this improvement will be added soon.

• Reviewed on 2016/11/02
Connie M.
Accounting Professional
Accounting, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2020/09/30

"User Friendly Software that gets the job done"

Comments: Paycor has been a good software for payroll and the ease of use allowing employees to enter their time, and to also print payroll stubs, saving us time and money.

Pros: It is easy to use for the employees causing management less time in supervision. It also allows them to view past information.

Cons: Viewing paystubs is available, but it would be easier if it kept your place if you were printing, for example the entire year, or if you could select more than one period to print at a time.

by Paycor on 2020/10/09

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! It is great to hear that you are enjoying your Paycor experience. Have a great day!

• Reviewed on 2020/09/30
Janet O.
Construction, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/01/21

"Disappointing"

Comments: When I brought this to their attention and tried to unravel the mess. I was met with a very overwhelmed and unfriendly representative that stated that I was difficult to work with because their figures were inaccurate. None of the report forms actually worked and there were work arounds but were not intuitive. I think that this software is not really ready yet. The customer service is underdeveloped to address what small employers need and if they expect small business owners who use their services to be experts in payroll then they are not really offering much of a service to small business owners because we need a service provider who is an expert in their industry - Seems like they could step up their game. I had a lot of hope for Paycor in the beginning but hope that they will take some of this to heart as feedback meaning to be constructive to address these issues for the rest of the customers that rely upon them for accurate filings and payroll Small business owners are not payroll experts and it is too important to mess with this stuff.

Pros: Set up started out strong. but then got sticky right away when after the first payroll was run, it took over two months to get the general ledger set up to work with Quickbooks. The staff who answer the phone seem nice ...

Cons: Staff who answered the phone were not always the right person to address an issue and that meant a lot of wasted time on the phone. I was told I would have a dedicated person assigned, then after the first payroll, that disappeared. The first few payroll submissions they stated they would help me with the process but at the second submission there was an issue with an employee leaving our employment and somehow, they registered his last paycheck twice. Then wanted me to pay to have the matter fixed but finally backed down on that. . Then since I am a small business owner and fall withing the 2% shareholder category, my earnings were all messed up - had to re figure the third quarter which was their only filing for us . I quit Paycor in the middle of the fourth quarter after they botched up an employees paycheck paying him only $5.00 per hour - which is an illegal rate besides not his pay rate. They stated that I pressed the button but I never modified his wage rate, wanted to add a reimbursement for him and it should not have been an override to the actual wag rate but that is how the software is set up. You would think that the wages would be a efault and protected better.

• Reviewed on 2020/01/21
Kim L.
HR Manager
Oil & Energy, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/11/02

"Paycor Perform Review"

Comments: We use Paycor for all of our HR solutions.

Pros: We currently are using Paycor Perform and have been for many years. It is the best HR software that I have used in my HR career. Paycor continually updates the process and programs to make it more efficient to use. They really take the feedback of customers seriously.

Cons: There isn't a "training" program that can be done to use get the most out of Paycor Perform's system. There are too many videos and job aids to possibly learn them all and use the product everyday. I suggested that they have a "training" for new users. Heck, for old users too.

• Reviewed on 2018/11/02
Anthony S.
HR Manager
Retail, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/06/20

"Awesome Payroll Software"

Comments: One of the best all around payroll and time & attendance software's I have used.

Pros: Super user friendly and easy to use. Reports are simple and in excel format so easy to dive deeper into them if needed. They pay grid to process payroll couldn't be simpler. On boarding employees is breeze now too since we can just upload all documents to Paycor and the new hire can review and electronically sign them all.

Cons: Depending on your customer support person, it can be difficult to get resolutions to issues. We currently have [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who is amazing but have also worked with others that were little to no help with some of our issues.

• Reviewed on 2019/06/20
Laura B.
Senior Accountant
Philanthropy, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/06/13

"CCSWOH Payroll Admin Review"

Comments: Over all I am very happy with this software.

Pros: The customer service at Paycor Perform is always very helpful and pleasant to work with. Even if they cannot help me directly (which is rare), they always refer me to someone who can.

Cons: Some of the ease of use could have improvements. For example when searching for an employee in the "Manage employees" screen they option to click enter to choose an employee would be nice, I don't know how many times I have done that and have had to re-type in my search.

• Reviewed on 2018/06/13
Hanne E.
Payroll & Benefits Manager
Hospital & Health Care, 501-1 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/02/13

"Not a good solution for complex organizations"

Comments: Very bad. I've had much better experiences with other HRIS tools. Do not use this product if you have a complex organization, work in multiple states, or work in health care.

Pros: The Newton applicant tracking system is nice, although it was not originally created by Paycor. The Paycor employees we work with are generally very friendly, although they do not know their product very well.

Cons: Implementation was a disaster for us (we're still technically in implementation at month 8). We are a complex organization involved in acquisitions - I do NOT recommend this product for anyone acquiring business or with complicated organization structures. Giving access to various managers and supervisors in Paycor is complicated. Giving access to reporting to various employees requires an act of Congress. Many reports generate error messages and rarely work. You cannot batch edit employees in any capacity. Interfaces with outside organizations has been an incredible challenge (General Ledger reporting is wildly inaccurate; misinformation is transmitted to our 401k recordkeeper, etc.) The scheduling tool is sub-par. This product is also geared more towards organizations with salaried employees only - for example, you can't even set up pay ranges based on hourly rates - all pay ranges must be annualized salaries. Payroll is consistently a disaster - incorrect payments for salaried employees with no explanation. Every single issue we send to our Paycor rep has to be escalated to IT because they don't know what's wrong. It seems like the system is full of glitches and nothing ever works as it should.

• Reviewed on 2019/02/13
Melissa A.
NA
Consumer Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/07/26

"Paycor is alright"

Comments: I used paycor while working for my previous employer. It helped keep tracks of employees hours. I had some difficulty with stuff saving or input on data. Sometimes it didn't save properly. The boss was the main user but I would enter the employees data but we had people not getting paid properly because the information wouldn't save properly. We had this issue a few times. It does work but I think sometimes it could have been the computers. Our computers were old and would cut out while using. The information wouldn't save and I would have to come in on Saturday to try and fix the mistakes. I wasn't much of fan of paycor because of the issues. I would recommend checking out all the options available before choosing paycor.

Pros: It was easy to keep track of everyone's hours.

Cons: It has hiccups and sometimes things dont save right.

by Paycor on 2020/07/31

Thank you for your sharing your feedback! We would really love to learn more about your experience, please email us at [email protected]

• Reviewed on 2020/07/26
Brittany T.
Administrative Assistant
Accounting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/12/10

"Paycor - everything HR in one place!"

Comments: Paycor is a nice way to keep everything pay/HR related in one easy-to-find/easy-to-use place.

Pros: My favorite part about Paycor is how it has everything you need in one place. You can view pay-stubs; update personal info such as address, emergency contacts, etc; request time off; & if you work somewhere that requires you to "clock in" that can be implemented as well! I like that Paycor clearly shows your accumulating PTO (if your PTO is set up this way through your employer)

Cons: I don't have a con for Paycor itself - I wasn't a huge fan us relying on Paycor to "punch in" only because it can take a long time to start up a computer, get it running, log in, and then clock-in.

by Paycor on 2019/12/13

Hi Brittany,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! It's great to hear that you're able to accomplish everything in one place with Paycor. Have a wonderful day!

• Reviewed on 2019/12/10