• Overall
    4,6 /5
    4,1 /5
    4,7 /5

About FORM.com

FORM.com is an award-winning provider of forms automation solutions for the enterprise.

Learn more about FORM.com

Assunta D.
Consumer Marketing Manager
Consumer Electronics, 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/11/28

"Provides great form creation infrastructure and increases data collection capability"

Comments: Form.com is a pretty sufficient infrastructure to create forms for the purpose of collecting data from customer base, we use this data to improve our products in accordance with the satisfaction and compliant points of our customer base who already purchased our products and currently experiencing them.

Pros: Form.com allows us to collect data from user base of our products and we acquire reliable data and understand the path we should follow in the product development process by referring to the statistical customer satisfaction and complaint points.

Cons: Form creation interface should be improved to allow faster form launching especially must be powered with more customizable, ready templates so that we can launch a campaign with minimal afford and directly start interaction with the customer segment we are targeting.

• Reviewed on 2020/11/28
Maia A.
Production supervisor
51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/02/26

"Form.com easy and complicated to use"

Pros: Form.com is an application that is very simple and user friendly. Offline mode features are great during emergency cases.

Cons: Application can't be used without tutorial videos(so for the beginners i suggest to thoroughly watch instructional videos before using the app.

• Reviewed on 2019/02/26
Ryan D.
Director of Operations
  • Reviewed on 2017/06/13

"The software have been great! By far has the most customizable features of all its competitors."

Pros: The ability to customize nearly everything. The large database of interactive logic makes the forms your own.

Cons: Initially it was geared more towards just surveys. It has started to evolve to be more robust though.

Emily L.
Retail, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2017/01/14

"Excellent Data Entry Program"

Comments: I use Form.com for data entry for my business and find it to be a very smooth and efficient program. It's got great plugins and it easy to use; I am not technologically inept but I am also not the most tech savvy person and I find this program to be very user-friendly. It's helpful that you can grant (or deny) access to other employees on the forms. There is an offline mode also, which has been great for my team on certain occasions. You can also attach photos in the forms which is a must for my company. This is a very versatile program that has numerous features and functionality beyond what we use it for. I would highly recommend Form.com to any business or individual that is looking for a good quality data entry program.

Pros: Great customer service, offline mode, grant/deny access to forms, photo input in forms.

Cons: No cons thus far

• Reviewed on 2017/01/14
Guy P.
Business Analyst
Environmental Services, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/01/06

"Early stages, decently impressed"

Comments: Above and beyond anything, Form.com has an amazing support team. They are very easy to access (web chat within the program) and are very helpful.
The program itself has a large number of features which hurts its ease of use. There are "lots of ways to skin the cat" which is a double edge sword. Many options are great but can get confusing if it's not streamlined. There are elements that the program doesn't do natively but you can find workarounds for it through the use of alternate options. This might feel "hacky" to some, but the flexibility allows for great potential.
The systems ability to do electronic signatures is not as robust as I would like, and we often require that a document be sent to someone to sign (similar to Docusign). There are possibilities within this program, but they feel more hacky and I would like a better native way to handle multi-person workflows than this system offers. Data retention is great (unlimited as far as I'm aware). They also provide API use that I have not tested as of yet (but will be using eventually). Overall a solid recommendation, but make sure you get a demo of exactly what you are looking for to make sure that their tool will meet your needs.

Pros: Flexibility and potential for workarounds

Cons: High learning curve for advanced features. Would like to see more flushed out advanced features.

• Reviewed on 2017/01/06
Peter L.
Financial Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2016/12/14

"An effective, intuitive and efficient solution for any and all assessments/questionnaires/etc."

Comments: Form.Com offers solutions from simple customer care questionnaires to complex task management. Start with the simple work and move into the complex as your experience with the product increases - it can really be "all things to all people" for any interactive dialogue with customers or suppliers. Strongly recommended!

Pros: Simple, intuitive, scalable; exceptionally well supported

• Reviewed on 2016/12/14
Phil M.
Head of Digital Systems
Farming, 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2016/09/15

"A product that meets all of our requirements"

Comments: We spent a long time looking for a product that could capture data online and offline, add logic and validation to the forms, empower our team to build their own questionnaires and also allow us to host the system in our own data centre. We finally found form.com and the implementation was straight forwards and ongoing support has met our requirements as our userbase has grown.

Pros: The system is highly configurable but not complex, so our in-house resource can use the system without the need for IT's involvement.
The software can be accessed on any platform and the system is being constantly improved.

Cons: If anything, the look and feel could do with a refresh, but this is probably due to the flexibility of the system.

• Reviewed on 2016/09/15
Michael L.
Service Center Project Manager
Facilities Services, 10 000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 2016/12/12

"Amazing Features and Flexibility"

Comments: After an extensive RFP for a new survey provider, we landed on Form.com, and have a fantastic experience since. The software is loaded with features and is flexible enough to handle all of our demands. Customer support is very responsive and knowledgeable. Love it!!

Pros: It's so flexible. You can accomplish almost anything you want with this tool.

Cons: I always feel like I need more training so that I can better understand some of the features/capabilities we don't use. That's more of a "me" issue than the software ...

Alex R.
Sales Manager
Consumer Goods, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/02/04

"Value For Money And Technically Advanced"

Comments: I used this software for a while. It is simple, straightforward, and technically advanced. I started using this on trial and now on a pro side. Scripting automation routines is simple and works both offline and online. It's a good tool and time saver too. The price for this product is just the right.
Thanks for a great product.

Pros: Running is smooth and easy to use (both online and offline)

Cons: Wait a while to create a new task

• Reviewed on 2017/02/04
Dale S.
Director of Construction
  • Reviewed on 2014/12/18

"New customer review"

Comments: My company recently purchase a one-year subscription to form.com. Jim Souza was fantastic. He was professional throughout the process and did a great job of explaining the software and showing how it could work for my situation. He sent examples and showed me how it works. Once we purchased, I was treated to great training sessions. Rachel Dunn provided the exact training I needed. She allowed me to go at my pace skipping areas I already understood or did not need. She also made it clear that I could contact customer service with any specific questions or problems.

• Reviewed on 2014/12/18
Herbert l. D.
President and CEO
  • Reviewed on 2014/12/13

"Integration with OpsAssure"

Comments: Form.com has allowed OpsAssure to meet many of the requirements our clients have been asking for. It has also meant expanding the business model and secure commitments from clients that will have our product in 20 states by the end of 2014. With Form.com, OpsAssure is looking forward to enhanced integration and penetration into verticals where our combined solution set makes sense for small and medium sized businesses.

• Reviewed on 2014/12/13
Marc H.
Founder, President
  • Reviewed on 2014/12/11

"fantastic software that can transform the use of evidence, and simplify life"

Comments: This is a terrific software platform. I have used it with dozens of schools, helping hundreds of educators and thousands of students. By creating a simple elegant interface, with the ease of programming, and the ability to customize reports, it is an ideal package for helping educators understand and use evidence. Bravo!

• Reviewed on 2014/12/11
Matt C.
Mortgage Field Inspector
2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/02/15

"Mortgage Field Inspections"

Comments: There are many situations with mortgage field inspections that require a quick, decisive visit. This app does not seen capable of anything quick. There are occasions where the longer I am in front of a property taking pictures, my personal safety can be put at risk, or my client may have legal issues from violating the stay of Bankruptcy protection. Unfortunately, from my experience and many others in the same industry, this app is too slow for us to be efficient and effective inspectors.

Pros: It is very simplistic and easy to navigate around. That is the only positive I can think of for this app.

Cons: For the android app, on a new Android Pixel XL phone, the app has some issues. The layout or order of the questions and pictures, mostly pictures, is not organized in a logical order for my industry. The amount of time that it takes to click "take picture", to loading up the camera within the form.com app and taking a picture,then acknowledging to keep this picture consumes way too much time. The app lags during this process and sometimes will close by itself or the picture just acknowledged does not get added and is lost in the ether.
This app has also lost complete inspections and all photos with no record that they ever existed.

• Reviewed on 2019/02/15
Matt C.
Regional Manager
Restaurants, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/06/13

"Very user friendly. Very easy to use."

Comments: This has created a very easy process for auditing restaurants and maintaining consistency across the markets.

Pros: Ease of use for new users. It is very easy for new users to implement this platform in their restaurants.

Cons: Creating forms can be tough until you get the full training. Although once you get the full training, it is very easy.

Hugh M.
I.T. Manager
Real Estate, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2016/12/12

"Just working on my first ever form on form.com"

Comments: I'm currently working on my first ever form on form.com So far I've set-up almost 1,200 elements to the form (a building audit form) and it has been easier than expected. I've used some of the features such as only showing questions dependent on prior answers and have used a few plugins also. So far so good!

Pros: Ease of Use
Nifty features
Great Plugins

Cons: Not enough instructional videos

Territory manager
Consumer Goods, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/12/14

"Easy to use"

Pros: It was easy to use with out a lot of problems

Cons: Doesn't interface well with word or office suite

• Reviewed on 2018/12/14