• Overall

About Pocomos

Pocomos pest control software is fairly priced, highly scalable, and efficient. Call us today so we can show you a live tour.

Learn more about Pocomos

Ryan H.
  • Reviewed on 2019/01/09

"User for 4 years"

Comments: This is a great company. Good customer service, good product, and it has only gotten better over the years.

Pros: Easy to use, manipulate route work, or customer data. Paperless, time saving.

Cons: Sometimes updates can cause a glitch or issue during the workday. Maybe update testing should be more stringent?

• Reviewed on 2019/01/09
Emerald B.
  • Reviewed on 2019/01/14

"Great program"

Comments: Great!! They are updating the program all of the time and continuing to help business grow.

Pros: Very user friendly and you don't have to wait a week to hear back from the staff if you have a question! Twenty minutes tops!

Cons: Need Automatic calling (but I heard it's in the works!!!)

• Reviewed on 2019/01/14
Alphonso S.
  • Reviewed on 2019/10/17

"Great Product"

Comments: Very good

Pros: Ease of use
prompt response on question i have about the product
Functionality
Cost
Over all great product much more user friendly than my previous software

Cons: need to add property layout that would send this software over the top

• Reviewed on 2019/10/17
Laurie P.
  • Reviewed on 2019/01/17

"Triple L Pest Control"

Comments: The BEST customer service! He is very knowledgeable & helpful.

Pros: I like that all information is automatically saved, ease of moving/rescheduling customers, quick look at individual customer profiles, ease of entering payments & customer notes, customer texting ease of technician access & use, and GREAT customer service!!!!

Cons: I would like to be able to print the monthly job pool, not have to create & name the routes each month.

• Reviewed on 2019/01/17
Vanessa P.
Consumer Electronics, 2-10 Employees

"Pocomos"

Comments: I think the overall program is great, we are able to route our technicians areas pretty easy now.

Pros: Very easy to work through and with on a daily basis.

Cons: The schedule viewing and the times all the way on the left far side.

Kirby B.
  • Reviewed on 2015/12/11

"Not there yet"

Comments: Minimal custom reporting, less sorting ability. Existing reports are deficient. No sales reports. The Payments report is closest you come. Sales tax reports change daily even for prior months. No bulk payment input available, you must go to each customer individually.
Team is (well was) responsive and easy to work with. Product has good direction and some very good features. Underlying databases may need to be reconstructed to go to next level and eliminate current instability (above mentioned tax reports, auto credit card processing always going down, etc)

by Pocomos on 2016/02/15

This seems like just a simple misunderstanding of the features of the product. Pocomos features a custom report writer, a sales report bundle, and bulk payment options. We appreciate the review, and would recommend that you take advantage of our training options including videos, webcasts, and user manual in order to learn about the specific features that have been cited here. Thanks!

• Reviewed on 2015/12/11
Ryan W.
  • Reviewed on 2015/07/22

"Deciding to use Pocomos is one of the best decisions I have made for my business"

Comments: I have used Pocomos in my company ever since its inception. Going paperless and having a system that manages every step in the customer process is one of the best decisions I made for my company. Pocomos is super easy to use, whether it be on my phone, iPad or computer. I would recommend it to anyone who has a pest control company or is thinking about starting one up. Pocomos is already great and they are committed to continued growth and progress so they will only get better.

Michael S.

"Dynamic Software"

Comments: I have been using Pocomos for over 5 years, and it is clearly the best pest control software thus far.

Pros: Pocomos is a Dynamic software. As needs arise, they adjust the program. Also, the standard features are not add on modules like other software companies for pest control. I have tried all of the big ones. Have a question or issue, no problem. Chat with them right on all of the screens. They answer within 10 minutes while you continue to work! The reps are always so quick to answer. I have the same experience as everyone in the tech department.

Cons: I it's beginning, the androids did not work as well as Apple. Those early issues have long since been rectified.

Katie H.
Customer Service Representative
  • Reviewed on 2018/12/18

"Pocomos have excellent customer service!"

Comments: I have had several suggestions for their software development and they have listened to me and I always feel like my feedback is valuable.

Pros: I like the visual maps and visual routes. They are easy to understand. I also enjoy being able to make specific changes and templates designed for our customers and their needs.

Cons: If there is anything I don't like, I tell Pocomos and they fix it pretty quickly. I occasionally run into a small glitch after an update but I expect that after major updates. I expect them to be fixed as well, which they do. It would be nice if we could see the emojis customers send us. I just assume they are all "thumbs up".

• Reviewed on 2018/12/18
Kyle W.
Managing Officer
2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2016/08/24

"Great Software"

Comments: We have been using Pocomos for about 2 years now. It has helped us expand how we run out business. We have been able to provide better Customer services, collect more payments and communicate better between techs and the office.

Pros: Ease of processing. Ability to communicate easily between techs and office. Accessability to run office from anywhere. Ease of access for sales reps

Cons: Honestly nothing stands out. If there ever is anything of concern they update the software to customize our concerns.

by Pocomos on 2016/08/24

Thanks Kyle for your review!

• Reviewed on 2016/08/24
Randy A.
  • Reviewed on 2018/11/15

"Pocomos Software Review"

Comments: Since I have been able to get a hold of a human being to talk to aka our rep I’ll be extremely pleased with the program so far.

Pros: It is user friendly and its functionality

Cons: Haven’t found anything yet to complain about. Some minor stuff they’re working on.

• Reviewed on 2018/11/15
Jessica G.
  • Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 2018/02/07

"Best Pest Control software available"

Pros: That it's user friendly, fast, no conflicts with customers accounts. Very easy to use even for someone who is just starting out.

• Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 2018/02/07
Shawn M.
2-10 Employees

"Thank God for POCOMOS!"

Comments: We had a pretty rough experience with our previous software. POCOMOS has been fantastic! Easy to use and excellent customer service. Onboarding was quick and painless.

Pros: Easy to use. Customizable. Autopay integration. Routing is perfect. Paperless is truly possible.

by Pocomos on 2016/08/23

Thanks for your review!

Dan W.
  • Reviewed on 2015/07/22

"Pocomos improves efficiency and gives freedom of use"

Comments: Overall, very satisfied. I have been using this software for over 4 months and it's awesome. It allows me to be mobile and run my company from my ipad so I'm not stuck in the office. I love the fact that I can access the software from my Mac at home, my PC at work, my iphone or my ipad, and it works well on all of them. It also offers unlimited users to log in simultaneously, instead of having to pay for a certain number of licences. It has many features that are cutting edge and improve overall productivity. They also have responsive customer service, free training and they are always updating it with new features. Well done Pocomos.

Kraig W.
Environmental Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2018/08/09

"Really good software"

Comments: Overall, it has been great! I know that it is still a work in progress but for the most part, it’s nice!

Pros: It’s relatively easy to use. I really like the new feature of the SMS TEXT that it sends an alert.

Cons: I wish it would send 2 day out reminder texts automatically.

• Reviewed on 2018/08/09
William S.
Business Owner
Environmental Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/07/09

"Easy, thorough and modern software at reasonable pricing"

Comments: Ease of use, less expensive and easy to adapt to.

Pros: Can have as many users as needed, pricing is based on active customer base. Runs the same across all platforms. Modern and easy to adapt to.

Cons: There is really nothing I can think of, we have had a few items we wanted changed and they usually respond to our needs in a timely fashion

• Reviewed on 2018/07/09
Marie B.
Clerk

"User Friendly!!"

Comments: Overall, it is just a wonderful program that is easy to learn and figure out! Not many programs are like that!

Pros: I love how easy it is to route jobs with this software! We've actually tried other softwares, and none are as user friendly as Pocomos. Customers can log on to their own portal and pay their bills! Our customers love that! I even like that it has a texting program to give our customers a heads up for their next services. Ultimately it is quick, easy and even FUN to use this program in order to cater to all of our customers' needs!

Cons: I really wish there was a way to have automated calls. I love the texting program, but It would be great if there was some sort of calling system. I also wish that we can see which technician serviced a property last on the View/Add section when we click on a customer's name. It shows what day it was last serviced, but I would love to see which tech was there last time too rather than having to click on their account and take the longer route.

Caleb I.
  • Reviewed on 2018/12/04

"highly recommend"

Comments: I have used them for almost 4 years and use this softwere everyday.

Pros: Great for a start-up because they give you your first 50 customers for free. it alows you to orginise your entire buisness from sales, collections, route, and on and on and on

Cons: It can be complicated because of all the different options. There can be a learning curve.

• Reviewed on 2018/12/04
Operation Manager
  • Reviewed on 2019/04/12

"Great software, excellent customer service!"

Pros: Pocomos is a great software and very dynamic, few recommendations we have made has been implemented in the program already. On top of that their customer service is excellent with fast reply from their staff.

Cons: Currently there is nothing that I would consider a problem with Pocomos.

Mike P.
  • Reviewed on 2018/07/10

"I like the endless help from the support staff"

Pros: I like that servicing and sales is incorporated in the same software and that the support team helps quickly

Cons: I HATE that I have to use their credit card software, it's expensive and communist that they force you to use bottom line payments.

• Reviewed on 2018/07/10
Mark S.
Pest Management Professional
  • Reviewed on 2018/04/05

"Not a bad foray into cloud based pest software"

Comments: It started us down a longer path until we found what worked best for us. Paperless, cloud integrated software is the goal for most service companies, which this provided.

Pros: It's a fluid system, easily ported to multiple devices/multiple routes. You can access data from any device that can run the app, divide & optimize routes easily, set Technician schedules easily as well from Mobile or PC.

Cons: Pricing is based on number of customers you have. I feel like this is a poor choice, inevitably leading to off-target charges. The customer base is fluid, many are not repeat accounts, & it makes budgeting more difficult.

• Reviewed on 2018/04/05
Marketing Manager
Consumer Services, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/04/24

"Lacks reporting and many features"

Pros: It is appealing visually and doesn't look outdated.

Cons: The reporting is lacking in many areas to help a pest control business run efficiently.

• Reviewed on 2019/04/24
Trent M.
501-1 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2016/08/23

"Great software for new company"

Comments: We started a new company and checked out multiple software companies and liked the functionality of Pocomos the best. We have been using them for just over 7 months now and have had a few hiccups here and there but the customer support has always been quick to respond and fix the issue. Our customers love getting their invoices via email and we love the variety of ways to communicate with the customer.

Pros: We love the ease of use with this software. It hardly took any time at all to get used to the features. We love the remote completion option and the ability to send mass texts/emails to customers.

Cons: The Geo-coding seems to be off for a handful of customers which sends our techs on the wrong route. The address is correct when typed into google but not when pulled up through pocomos. The manual Geo-coding wasn't working either which was frustrating.

by Pocomos on 2016/08/23

Thanks for your review!

Ethan A.
  • Reviewed on 2019/04/16

"Pocomos is Great!!!"

Comments: CSR was the most helpful person I've ever worked with. He helped me get set up, use the software, and was always able to trouble shoot any issues I had. It was a great experience.

Pros: I loved that I was able to set up contracts directly in the software. So convenient. The routing features were really easy to use as well.

Cons: It has a very intuitive design but it's kind of boxy. Wasn't always the most attractive thing to look at.

• Reviewed on 2019/04/16
Gilesa C.
  • Reviewed on 2019/01/11

"Amazing Software, and Support"

Pros: I love the Pocomos software, it is very easy to use, and the staff there are so amazing and helpful. I plan on sticking with Pocomos for a very long time as the software has everything my company is looking for wrapped up into one program. If i run into any issues, reaching out to the staff there is easy, and they always solve my problems or answer any questions.

Cons: The only things I wish to see is a way to integrate Square reader into your system, the need for a mobile app (wish is actually in the process of happening now) and lastly, a scheduling portal where customers can schedule appointments themselves (via your website, or the online customer portal).

• Reviewed on 2019/01/11