DEAR Systems Reviews

• Overall
    4,3 /5
    4,2 /5
    4,4 /5

About DEAR Systems

Suitable for businesses in retail, wholesale, manufacturing, food production sectors which have requirements to manage inventory levels

Learn more about DEAR Systems

Luke G.
IT Manager
Wholesale, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/01/28

"A shot in the arm every business needs"

Comments: A worthwhile and rewarding learning curve.

Pros: Cloud .... Cloud .... Cloud - This cannot be understated in the world we currently live. The support is amazing - its on what's app for goodness sake, can't get much better than that. The UI is very clean and intuitive. The integrations save loads of time and money. Plus all the bog standard features you expect from an ERP system but will actually use because dear is easy to use - the amount of times I hear ' we can do that in SAP but there were too many technical issues so it was never implemented' you don't get that with Dear and if you need help its there for you.

Cons: It is unable to negotiate a UK-AU free trade deal - Dear please work on that ;) There is not much I can put in this box that dear isn't aware of and attempting to address in earnest. The dear academy will address the difficulty of onboarding new employees that aren't used to ERP systems.

by DEAR Systems on 2021/02/09

Hello Luke,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We continually thrive to do our very best to serve our customers. If you would like to master DEAR we do have a DEAR Academy (https://academy.dearsystems.com/) which will help you become an Inventory Pro.

Please feel free to contact us via email ([email protected]) or on WhatsApp (+44-1244-940807) if you have any questions or concerns.

• Reviewed on 2021/01/28
Cole N.
Production Technician
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/03/03

"Poor Experiences"

Comments: I wish I had control over whether we switched to a new inventory management system, but all I can do is voice my displeasure and hope that change comes. As for anyone looking into it, it seems to me that DEAR has gotten mostly positive reviews. In my experience, I've had almost nothing positive to say about it. I sincerely hope that everyone will put in a little extra money for something more reliable and customer oriented so they, or those that they work with, will not have to deal with the frustrations our warehouse has gone through.

Pros: It seems that DEAR is cheaper than other options, and seems to have a wide variety of functionality -- at the very least, it has all the functionality that our company and our warehouse needs.

Cons: This product in particular has been so poor that I dedicated a lot of time to find places to review it. I started using DEAR 4 years ago when I picked up my job at this company. My company was small then, and DEAR had not been in use for very long when I got there. Speed has always been an issue, but it hasn't become a big issue until recently as we've become more dependent on inventory and getting things done in a timely manner. In addition to being slow, we experience almost daily shutdowns of the site where nothing can be accessed. Usually, these last anywhere from a few minutes to 30 minutes, but the other day it went down for over 2 hours! This was during our shipping time when we are entirely dependent on the system, although it should be noted that we are dependent on it for the majority of the working day anyways. We ended up staying late to compensate -- and it was a Friday. Support was not any help as they always provide empty reassurance that their 'team is working hard to improve and optimize the servers', and don't provide any kind of real fix. I could accept that if it noticeably improved over the years, but it hasn't. Clearly it's not enough of an issue for them to actually address. Overall, terrible software service and terrible customer service. If they excel at anything, it's making their website look pretty -- although I have my complaints about poor functionality of the website as well. TL;DR -- Would not recommend to my worst enemy

by DEAR Systems on 2020/04/15

Hello Cole,
Thank you for your feedback. Over the last year, we have done a lot of change to improve the performance. To name a few; individual database for each customer, code restructuring, optimize the query, offloading some processing to different servers for quick execution and we also have a 24/7 team monitoring the system for any performance issues & addressing them before customers get affected.
One of our Customer Success Managers has been trying to contact you. We want to give you personalized attention to help you resolve any difficulty you may be facing.

• Reviewed on 2020/03/03
Owen B.
  • Reviewed on 2019/08/22

"Simple but very, very effective Inventory management and general business operations software"

Comments: The business administration is now a multiple of it's previous efficiency. We can track sales, purchases and performance far, far more efficiently than before. The proof is in the pudding - walk around our sales office and at least one screen on every desk will have DEAR open.

Pros: The software is made up of simple to understand modules that have a clear purpose and have extremely good help videos and articles available. There is a "simple" and "advanced" version of most functions which makes carrying out most tasks extremely efficient while still having the power of the full functionality available in the background if needed. Any simple document can be changed to an advanced document with the click of a button.

Cons: The "Jobs" or project module is somewhat more difficult to use than other parts of the suite. Projects are a common part of many businesses and a simpler, more intuitive, module that allowed easy quotes and easy conversion to a Job would be a great enhancement.

• Reviewed on 2019/08/22
Sean T.
Finance Director
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/12/23

"Handsome Healthcare"

Comments: Very good.

Pros: Simple to understand and very good integration with other software. Video tutorials were excellent for someone who understands ERP and wants to implement a solution very quickly.

Cons: I would like the ability to change the screen so it is easier to distinguish between organisational units. We use two installations.

by DEAR Systems on 2020/04/21

Hello Sean,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are happy to let you know that more integrations are been added on a monthly basis (https://dearsystems.com/integrations/). We recently rolled out a major UI/UX improvement. I believe this new update will help you.

If you have any questions please contact us via [email protected]

• Reviewed on 2019/12/23
Cameron S.
General Manager
Wholesale, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/07/08

"Looking good so far"

Comments: While still working inside a trial version, in preparation for cutting over from our current system and going live with Dear, I have been pestering the Support team on a daily basis for a few weeks now as I work through the finer points of the system. The Dear support structure is good - well structured with quick response times to questions, Was particularly pleased that one support person (thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]) went the the degree to create and send me a custom video demo of the system aspect I was trying to understand that was hard to explain in text. I also found the published Video Tutorials and support pages helpful.

Pros: While thinking, as a Distributor, we have 'out-of-the-box' requirements for managing our inventory and processes around it, the exercise of evaluating our idiosyncrasies in order to go shopping for a new IM system has taught me that there's possibly not the absolute perfect system for any business, but the Dear system is beating the rest as it ticks most of the boxes on my wish-list for an inventory management system. For a complex system it's relatively intuitive and seems to be built with real world functionality in mind. In addition to my list of specific features, I was looking for a system that could automate as much of our manual tasks and work flows as possible - reduce the amount of data entry required and minimise opportunities for human error. Compared to other systems reviewed, Dear excels in this area.

Cons: Possible just a COVID thing ...or just a modern day thing, but I remember the days when; if you were looking at making a big commitment to something as important at the system that would manage all your inventory and link to your financials, someone would sit down with you and work through your specifics, helping you evaluate their offering as the right purchase decision for you to make. These days, it's "down load a free version and have a play". I've probably reached the sames decision based on the latter, but it's definitely taken up a lot more of my time to do so. Granted, phone calls and screen sharing sessions are on offer, but I find the time-limited sessions, working with generic databases etc. less beneficially that the old fashioned way. Not a short coming of the Dear System itself and every software company may have the same M.O, but perhaps an opportunity for Dear to differentiate themselves from the masses and win more fans - and quickly?

by DEAR Systems on 2020/07/24

Hello Cameron,
I am glad that DEAR has met your expectations in terms of being an out of the box solution.
We recognize the important role that DEAR plays in our customers daily business & we do put a lot of thought into to how to make DEAR user friendly and automate most of your business processors.
To help our customer setup DEAR faster, we do offer an onboarding & training (https://dearsystems.com/onboarding-and-training/); where we help all our customers to make the transition smoother. If your interested you can book a call with us and one of your Customer Success agents will get in touch with you - https://calendly.com/dear-systems/20-minute-call

• Reviewed on 2020/07/08
  • Reviewed on 2017/11/17

"DEAR Systems, much more than an inventory plugin!"

Pros: // DEAR SYSTEMS DOES + Manage inventory with different sales channels
+ Send PO/Invoices/Quote/.../... with customisable template
+ Auto assemblies
+ Bundles
+ Issues to production
+ Sync to accounting software
+ Handles goods in transit, FX gain or Loss etc
+ They are working on a reseller portal
+ They are working on a POS
+ Chat support is knowledgeable and they really try to help you

Cons: They have a forum where users can chat together and upvote functionalities requests. - They are totally absent from that forum, they say they scan it to update their roadmap but they won't engage in the conversation at all. - Functionalities are added too fast without feedback from their users. They really need to work on their communication with their active users.

Dear François,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy to hear that mostly everything is going well with DEAR. Would like to address your concern with forum activity and explain a little further the process.

The user feature requests work on an up-voting system. When our business analysts review suggestions they look at the ones that have been up voted the most by users. We then need to do market research to see potentially how many businesses this feature would be applicable to and if changes are made we need to make sure that existing users do not get affected by these changes.

When a suggestion is accepted the status will change to Planned. Once it is scheduled for development it will appear on our development roadmap with an ETA. When we start implementing it the status will change on the forum to In Progress. Once we finish the status will change to Implemented.

We'd like to develop every feature we are asked for and we do have to prioritise the work we undertake. We will always measure the demand for certain features, both through our forum and other industry sources.

Some links below to pages that will help understand what has been done recently and where we are heading.

Release notes - http://dearsystems.com/inventory-software/blog/category/release-notes/

Development Roadmap -

Bob W.
Owner & Co-Founder
Consumer Goods, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/11/17

"DEAR Inventory Helping us Grow"

Pros: We've been using the DEAR system for quite a while now and I must say I couldn't be any happier. It was a seamless transition from our old system, and I especially appreciate how well DEAR integrates with our accounting software. This makes everyone's work a whole lot easier. I have contacted support on several occasions with questions that I had, and I always received a quick, thorough, and very helpful response. We manufacture our products as well wholesale and retail them with an online store, and everything works so well together with DEAR that it really helps us focus on building our business rather than focusing our attention on trying to keep up with inventory and ordering. I would highly recommend DEAR systems to anyone looking for a new inventory management system. -Bob Weiss

Cons: One thing that would be useful would be to be able to call for customer service. We have used customer service email on several occasions, and have always had a pretty quick response, however, if we have a pressing issue, it would be nice to have a number to call and someone to talk with.

Dear Bob,

Thank you for your review. Happy to hear everything is going well.

Regarding the calls we have a booking service on our website where you can schedule in a time convenient for you to speak to a representative. They are free and are accessible to all our customers. Follow this link to book a call https://dearsystems.youcanbook.me/index.jsp

• Reviewed on 2017/11/22

"Lots of features for the price - great support"

Pros: Earlier this year we implemented DEAR inventory in our manufacturing company in Indonesia. The key reason we chose DEAR was the functionality. We have been searching for an inventory management system with manufacturing functionality for a very long time and couldn't understand why it was so difficult to find a system that dealt with what we felt were really core/ basic requirements without looking at customisation. DEAR seems to cover almost everything we need and is working on developing the programme for what it doesn't currently. The other key reason was the responsiveness of DEAR to queries. I am still waiting for replies from a competitor to my requests to ask a few questions when we were looking at different systems. We had good help getting it set up. I would definitely recommend.

Cons: There are some limitations with templates - invoices, packing slips etc. - when dealing with a currency that uses a decimal place as a thousand separator instead of a comma. It also doesnt have the ability to track batches through multiple assemblies which limits the value of the production reports we can get.

by DEAR Systems Limited on 2017/11/23

Dear Graeme,

Thank you for the review we are happy to hear that everything is going well.

Just addressing some of the cons, we use microsoft mailmerge so templates are very customisable. We have a complimentary service for paying customers where we can assist with template customisation at no additional cost so feel free to send us your templates to [email protected]

Regarding the tracking of batches through sub-assemblies please check the 'Lot Recall' report which will show you every single finished good that contained a particular batched or serialised product that you searched for all the way through to who you sold it to and which supplier you brought it from.

• Reviewed on 2017/11/22
Zeb E.
Company Director
Maritime, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/12/05

"Third year anniversary using dear Inventory"

Comments: We run all our stock inventory through Dear, send all our quotes, sales orders, invoices etc through Dear.
It is a very good program for this and if we do hit a problem the tech support is excellent.

Pros: Its synchronization with Xero is excellent. In three years we have never had a sync issue. Also within Dear the inventory, sales and purchasing all work very well and the ability to drill through different layers to search products or orders is very good. We use the Product Availability function all the time to confirm status of sales orders v purchase orders and stock availability. We have also recently started to use the Attributes more for both sales orders and products and this has been a further tool within Dear to help us manage our day to day sales process.

Cons: What still infuriates me is the way that sales quotes show the sales margin against Average cost. This is hopeless folr any new product as there is no history and it is also hopeless if you receive a part into stock before you post the purchase invoice. Why we can't have the option in the step up to show the margin against either the supplier fixed cost or last purchase cost is beyond me!!!!!! Argh!!!!
We currently have to run all our project quotes through an Excel spreadsheet to make sure the margins are correct. This is really infuriating and as a result we are looking for alternative options for our stock management.

• Reviewed on 2018/12/05
Thomas T.
Co-Founder
Furniture, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/11/16

"Intuitive and close to everything we need."

Pros: "DEAR are going to really shake up the whole software development industry. Ive never experienced such great service and the product itself is brilliant. Its intuitive and very user friendly. My staff have picked it up very quickly and its improved our whole business process. Standard response times after submitting a ticket are usually in a couple of hours- (It takes me 3 days to hear from my website developers). Best of all, we needed a feature customised for us, and after contacting DEAR, they had the feature available on the platform within a number of days. 10/10."

Cons: The only con is that currently, there is no connection to Zapier. Once this happens, then I cant pick any faults with DEAR at all!

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for the superb review. We are currently working on API version 2 among other things until end of the year. We still have not ruled out an integration with Zapier or OneSaas and are hoping to work with one of these platforms (or both) sometime next year. Will definitely keep you updated once we decide which one we are going to go with.

• Reviewed on 2017/11/16
Rick F.
Food & Beverages, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/12/13

"Does everything we need to run our soft drinks company"

Comments: Business totally depends on it!

Pros: Is really great for traceabilty of our products from ingredient to end customer.
Has lots of great functionality
Excellent value for money
Good support - they always get straight back to us

Cons: There is just a couple of basic features missing that we have brought up before..
You can attach files to lots of areas such as Sales etc but you can't attach a file to an assembly - which in a food product is where you would want to attach a file - eg the batch record, pasteuriser log etc. This would make quite a difference
When you print a label for a product there is no option for creating ITF14 barcodes for outer packaging (standard)
Be good if there was a way of manually setting the cost price and margins for an assembled product

by DEAR Systems on 2017/12/14

Hi Rick,

Thank you for the review.

Just addressing some of the cons, its a good suggestion regarding ability to attach notes to assemblies. Next year we are planning on adding extra enchancements to core app DEAR Inventory as this year was mostly concentrated on external integrations & also the development of our own POS and B2B eCommerce portal. Strongly suggest to leave a feature request for 2018 development considerations.

Regards

• Reviewed on 2017/12/13
Paul H.
CEO At Sole Juice. Sublimation Printing & Supplies
Printing, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/11/14

"Excellent software, easy to set up and use"

Pros: I have to say that not only is this software so easy to set up and amazing to use but the support is genuinely the best I have received from any company in the last 20 years. Schedule a call, they skype in and share your screen, go through whatever you need nothing too much trouble, the help videos are brilliant but the email support I can't get my head around. Its been 9 & 10 pm at night UK time and I am emailing questions in and they are FULLY answered in literally 4 or 5 mins Not some half baked canned response but proper answers based on your question Easy to use
Easy to set up
Works on multiple channels such as Shopify Ebay etc
Syncs with Xero accounting software

Cons: Sometimes the syncing once you use multiple sales channels is a little confusing (well for me anyhows) but thats just a slight issue

Hi Paul,

Thank you for the superb review !

Just addressing your small concern, if you ever need a walk through on how DEAR syncs information with our add on partner apps feel free to book in a call with one of our representatives following the below link:

• Reviewed on 2017/11/14
Michael T.
Technical Director
  • Reviewed on 2018/11/21

"The only stock management service that does taxes correctly"

Comments: If you want to automate your bookkeeping and accounting as much as possible, this is the way to go. Currently have 6 marketplaces hooked up and they all push to Xero automatically. Of course DEAR manages stock numbers across markets as well.

Pros: We've tried many stock management apps before DEAR and none of them pushed correct data to Xero for bookkeeping. DEAR dies a stellar job on the books while doing everything else very competently. Saves us tons of time and money.

Cons: Sometimes it's a bit slow on certain actions. And the tech support used to be somewhat lacking but they stepped up their game recently. Quick and responsive now.
The learning curve is a bit steel at first. But we quickly realised that was because DEAR doesn't cut corners in organising your stock and books. So you have to learn to do things the proper way. A pain at first but saves you from horrible issues with the taxman later.

• Reviewed on 2018/11/21
Liz W.
Founder & Co-CEO
Food Production, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/07/17

"Still needs work but better than any alternatives"

Pros: Dear Inventory is a cost-effective 70% solution to manage food production including BOM's, suppliers, customers, etc... The company is almost continually updating & improving the software. I remain hopeful that at some point the frustrating aspects of the program will be resolved. The implementation is straightforward and does not require a 3rd party to execute. We have trialed and used a number of entry-level MRP systems and believe this to be the best offering at this time.

Cons: The integration with QB is messy and riddled with errors. It seems like the integration with Xero is better but we use QBO for many other integrations so have not made the switch to Xero. Timely customer service for North American customers is lacking since Dear is based in Australia.

• Reviewed on 2018/07/17
Casey H.
Operations Manager
2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/02/27

"Dear offers an array of features, most of which are simple to use"

Comments: Versatile reporting, integrated emailing, serial number tracking, easy to update products (with or without importing)

Pros: Dear provides many features, most of which are straightforward and simple to use. One of the big pros for us was the ability to use and track serial numbers. I have only had to reach out to customer service once, but after doing so I was provided the help I needed within minutes. The program is updated frequently and there are updates released about every month. I also love the ability to set up custom templates, and email customers documents while inside the software.

Cons: I did the implementation and training for the software, and one area I found a bit lacking is documentation of how the program works. There are youtube videos on many features of the program, but things that are not covered in videos you have to figure out by trial and error.

• Reviewed on 2018/02/27
Yulia M.
Business owner
  • Reviewed on 2018/05/16

"I love to use DEAR system"

Comments: Stock control, purchase and suppliers management, easy order fulfilment, easy-to-build reports

Pros: I am an eBay seller. I've been searching for warehouse management system about a year. DEAR is my choice for now, I like it and have no plans to change it for another system. It is easy to use, the main pros for me besides stock, purchase and sales management (other systems do not always include them):
- integrations with certain marketplaces (eBay, Etsy, Shopify) and services;
- multicurrency support;
- auto-assembly products support.

Cons: Main cons, they are minor:
- auto-disassembly does not work, have to disassemble products manually;
- does not have integrations with some marketplaces (WISH for example);
- can not update tracking information at marketplaces after an order was shipped;
- templates and merge fields are not easy to understand.

• Reviewed on 2018/05/16
Adam L.
Managing Director
  • Reviewed on 2019/11/24

"Can't Keep Up and Help is Slow and Unspcialised"

Comments: Frustrating, unsatisfying and I have real worries about the ability for the software to keep up with my business as it grows We have encountered issues with apps/software due to our large influx of traffic and orders in a short period of time (we receive 50% of our monthly sales in a few hours) but they have provided solutions (for instance SLoyalty provides us with increased bandwidth during the busy 3-4 hours of the month and we have avoided all issues) - can this be done with DEAR? We can provide you with data on the exact time, traffic numbers, units sold for the time. We need a solution to this!! We are happy to pay more money for this, I just cant run my company with a concern that our inventory system cant keep up with our demand!

Pros: Quite easy to implement
Syncs nicely with our current cloud based software
Interesting/complex reporting

Cons: The over promising, and under delivering of the software. simply, it doesn't do what it claims! The inventory is not live with Shopify (during launches there is always a lag, causing major headaches for our team and requires a lot of manual adjustments) - we were promised that based on our volume this would not happen, but it does. And it happens every month, for the past 18+ months Inability to get the specialist help when we need it. We are always given help by a customer service member, not a technician, which slows down our ability to fix the problem. I understand that you need to protect the technicians time from dealing with simple problems, but we do not receive prompt service or the respect that we know what we are talking about! We need a quicker escalation procedure to get help more urgently Technicians only work from the afternoon (we are located in Melbourne) so when urgency issues crop up in the morning, we have to wait most of the working day to fix them b2b portal is not very robust, we have had a lot of issues with this the fixed provided by DEAR are not log term fixes, they don't fix the root of the problem, but fix it for the moment, but then issues crop up again and we are in the same position.

by DEAR Systems on 2020/04/21

Hello Adam,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We have taken your feedback and improved our Shopify integration. We can now handle large volume of orders (including Shopify Plus accounts) & we have rolled out a new functionality called "Shopify Order Import Retry". Occasionally, during order syncing from Spotify, some sales are not created on the DEAR end. Previously there was no way for a DEAR user to be notified of these failed orders. DEAR developers have now implemented an auto-retry function for sales orders which have not been created in DEAR but are valid sales orders on Shopify (https://dearsystems.com/new-release-12th-april-2020-)

Recently we have done a lot of improvement on the B2B section. You can read more about it & some of the latest releases we have done by visiting our release note section (https://dearsystems.com/release-notes/)

• Reviewed on 2019/11/24
Philip R.
CDO
Food Production, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/05/16

"Best tool for the price!"

Comments: Great — our team understands the tool and this greatly improves our order process! Wish I found a 10% off discount when I signed up! If you are new, use this for a discount:
E83FAB41-9FA7-4D40-A78E-E5B68E59855B (Enjoy!)

Pros: This is a great tool for us. We needed something that integrated with QBO that also handled BOMs, Lot Tracking, and multiple warehouses. For the price, this is really the best tool I have found. There are some changes I want to make, so I am active on their support desk. (Their email support is good too)

Cons: Syncing to QBO has problems when old invoices or orders need to be changed.

• Reviewed on 2019/05/16
Ruth P.
NSC
Business Supplies & Equipment, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/08/19

"Best Practice for the Best Business"

Comments: It took me 3 years to choose the perfect system, hours of research from the multitude of products out there - I kept coming back to Dear. It is a secure program, no bugs, excellent logic & layout, amazing customer service. They are also open to suggestions and also improve the user experience and add new features constantly.

Pros: The best part of this software is that it is very intuitive and requires minimal training. Anything that you are unsure of, there is an encyclopedia of "How To" and video tutorials. Also, our account manager went above & beyond in assisting us to have a seamless transition for all our business systems and processes.

Cons: I have to struggle to find a fault, really. I am sure there could be something, but I have yet to find it!

• Reviewed on 2019/08/19
Louise G.
accounting
Food Production, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/11/23

"experience"

Comments: I am pleased with some of the responses I receive from support staff, but a few do not take the time to explain clearly i.e. in detail. I have to ask several times to end up having an exact answer

Your software is very complex to learn especially as my language is French, but the results are good when there are no mistakes. And there is no place to error otherwise you have to start all over again. For example if we change the cost of a raw material we have to reassemble, but if there have been sales, write off, credits, etc. related to this raw material and to this assembly we must all UNDO and then redo. It is a long process that should not be so. I asked and was told I had no choice! It’s incredible !

I lost more than 1 month (actually) trying to find the cause of a synchronization problem with QBO and the error was on your side, you hadn't done the required testing, you weren't ready to put your software on the market. Refer to cases 122382 in particular and also 123752 and 123954 etc. to name a few. You have created a special tool (FIND INCORRECT DUPLICATE MANUAL JOURNALS IN QUICKBOOKS) to correct these problems, and this tool was far from adequate since it erased several transactions that were not to be in QBO , and again I had to work very hard to check what had been erased and redo everything. This defect in your programming has had a huge impact on accounting in QBO.
I will no longer use your tool which is supposed to find duplicates in QBO, I prefer to check eac

Pros: The immense possibilities of your software

Cons: We had a lot of difficulty during the first few months following the integration with QBO. We asked for compensation but to no avail. I am copying an email I wrote to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in July. We had a charge of 3,016.00 $CA in March 2019. We ask you for a discount for the renewal of 2020 please

• Reviewed on 2019/11/23
Maxine B.
Veterinary, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/04/03

"Hi there Overall it is a great system, makes my life a lot easier! Maxine"

Comments: Time saving. Much clearer picture of inventory, movements via batch, customer purchases etc

Pros: it has a lot of great features and is fairly easy to use, customer support is very good, prompt and very informative.

Cons: i dislike that reports are pivot based, fairly limited in what you can get out of them. Or you have to run several reports if you want to see both batches and customers etc. Exporting to excel is also problematic; the fields you see in the report are added to when you send to excel and the number formatting of 4 decimal places is just annoying.

• Reviewed on 2018/04/03
Alison C.
Operations
Consumer Goods, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/10/29

"Toto"

Comments: Amazing experience. I was very intimidated when I first started using the program but it didn’t take long to feel comfortable and confident using Dear.

Pros: We are a newish company that switched from Sage to Dear a couple of years ago. Sage was a very confusing system; there is no comparison for ease of use. Dear is very consumer friendly. It’s straight forward to use and if something arises which one needs help with, the help desk is prompt in responding to concerns or questions and is very thorough in their answers.

Cons: I really don’t have any complaints with Dear Systems.

• Reviewed on 2018/10/29
Jessica F.
COO
Food & Beverages, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/06/23

"Highly Recommend."

Pros: Dear has a seamless integration with Shopify and their hands on account management + support has eased our transition towards managing our many products, services and manufacturing efforts in 1 place. They provide all of the resources to set everything up correctly and troubleshoot. It's going to increase our accuracy and efficiency internally and across many of our customers and suppliers. Highly Recommend.

Cons: The only thing we've come across is that there are scenarios where we'd want LEFO as our Costing Method and that's not an option BUT they provided an alternative solution that should work just fine.

by DEAR Systems on 2020/07/14

Hello Jessica,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. I am glad to hear that DEAR has met all your expectations. We are constantly working on providing an excellent service to our valuable customers. To find out more about planned releases features, please visit https://dearsystems.com/development-roadmap/

If you have any questions or conserns please feel free to contact us via email ([email protected]) or on WhatsApp (+44-1244-940807).

• Reviewed on 2020/06/23
Industrial Designer
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/06/13

"Well considered inventory software, capable of being the backbone of a business."

Comments: Inventory control, Records to our assembly structure, Sales and Purchasing process control.

Pros: We've been able to make it work for our company. We have complicated BOM and assembly processes which Dear has been able to capture.

Cons: The software is still young, so simple features work very well but there are limits on out lying cases and features I'd like to see developed

• Reviewed on 2018/06/13
Marie P.
Executive assistant
Restaurants, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/07/25

"Amazing inventory management tool !"

Comments: I save a lot of time !!!

Pros: I like that it's easy to use, very intuitive and very customizable for any business model. It takes a little time to set it up properly, but once done, you have a very nice inventory management tool on hand. It integrates flawlessly with Xero, WooCommerce, Square, ShipStation and more. This helps us to save tremendous amount of time. Also the customer service is amazing ! I get answers under an hour about each time.

Cons: There is some little glitch here and there that you easily bypass and it's missing an integration with a strong CRM, right now it's small CRM that don't do a lot.

• Reviewed on 2018/07/25