• Overall
    4,5 /5
    4,4 /5
    4,5 /5

About Sendinblue

Get all the tools you will need to build better customer relationships online under one roof.

Learn more about Sendinblue

Matthew V.
Marketing Manager
  • Reviewed on 2019/11/20

"Great value for small businesses"

Comments: Really positive. I have been able to set up my own business and others with SendInBlue and they like it a lot. Definitely worth the value.

Pros: Very low cost with a lot of features including unlimited contacts. The only limit really is 300 emails per day max but when you are starting out with email marketing that's not a big deal, especially with newsletters. They have a very nice automation workflow process that has a lot of options similar to big competitors that cost more. Also, if you need to create a new email template it has the option to open a new tab and then easily refresh it, unlike other competitors. The API connection is easy to find and work with. Overall a great software solution for small businesses.

Cons: Not much of anything, I have seen other systems have a few more features in the automation builder but those were not really used anyway.

• Reviewed on 2019/11/20
Jerry C.
Marketing
Retail, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/11/04

"Great product, fantastic A+ Customer Service"

Pros: It is easy to use with a minor learning curve. Whenever you are stuck, customer service has been amazing each and every time! Usually, message them through FB Messenger and they have replied within a day. That is really what sets them apart in my opinion! Might be "cheaper" alternatives around but this is invaluable!

Cons: The daily quota can be cumbersome. Also with us, as a new business, we run various contests. We know these are not our "ideal" customers but through them, we do find clients. The issue is, that a lot of time they are not as responsive to our emails, causing SendInBlue "precautionary" to put our account on hold due to the low open and click percentages. It's a little annoying, but their customer service has always helped out. Fortunately, we can ignore those who don't respond to mail with future emails, but there's only 1 way to find out if they'll open or not... Other than that, no real complaints!

• Reviewed on 2020/11/04
Liese C.
Owner/Fine Artist
Fine Art, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/02/06

"Way better than Mailchimp!"

Comments: I started out with Sendinblue because I needed to be able to easily send different emails to 5 distinct groups of contacts each month for my Patreon digital rewards. The ease of use of the site and the fact that Sendinblue has a robust free tier has made me decide to close my Mailchimp account and import all of my business contacts to Sendinblue.

Pros: I love having the ability to schedule emails to go out at a specific time and also the feature that tracks opens and clicks on the campaigns I send so I can see how effective my email are. I am also able to group my contacts easily. This is crucial because my clients get different content depending on their subscription level on my Patreon page. No contact limits even for the free version.
All this functionality at the free tier is amazing. Bye-bye, Mailchimp!

Cons: The only thing I'd change is the 300 contact limit per day for outgoing emails, but since I'm using the free service I can't really complain. I can still break my campaigns up over a few days.

• Reviewed on 2021/02/06
Digital Marketin Specialist
Human Resources, 51-200 Employees
  • Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 2021/02/07

"Usage of Sendinblue"

Comments: Overall, it helped me send thousands of emails if we have campaigned and it is very easy to handle in terms of creating the email content. A direct to the point application.

Pros: Creating campaign is very easy and it is also affordable. The support also is great and quick which is what I need most in my tools.

Cons: The automation and integration need to be upgraded or make easier to understand. Creating an email template must be upgraded because it seems not upgraded for more than a year.

• Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 2021/02/07
Julian S.
Founder/Strategic Director
Investment Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/08/19

"Best value in the business"

Comments: I've been doing email-centric marketing for years, and the game has changed over the last few years. If you're looking to move from an old-school platform like Mailchimp to a proper (email-centric, web-tracking) marketing automation platform, you're typically looking at expensive options (Marketo/Pardot/Hubspot/Eloqua). SendinBlue is more in line with a platform like Active Campaign, and while perhaps not as mature/feature-full, it is incredibly affordable for what it offers.

Pros: Fantastic contact management/filtering/segmentation
Modern web-tracking/lead-scoring capabilities
Modern marketing automation capabilities

Cons: A few non-core features are 'half-baked' (e.g chat widget doesn't have mobile apps for operators, who must rely on browser notifications; 'CRM' is really a bare-bones marketing-CRM, not a proper CRM that a sales team or larger organization could rely on).
Email builder could be a little more flexible (forces you to choose between raw HTML mode and page-builder mode)

• Reviewed on 2020/08/19
Kevin W.
Director of Online Education Technology
E-Learning, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/06/24

"Amazing Value, Versatile, Poor Customer Support"

Comments: Excellent, reliable, versatile, and easy to use product at a great price with limited poor support.

Pros: Great value! Dedicated IP, transactional email, marketing automation that includes emails and SMS, easy integration with WooCommerce and Google Analytics.

Cons: Support is terrible. They got a second star because they are helpful sometimes and at least there is support. I have had many unnecessary back and forth emails because support did not read my original request carefully or did not understand it, and I really make an effort to be thorough and clear. A number of times I have had to simply come up with my own workaround because resolution was so painfully slow. I think their primary support is in France and their more advanced technical support is in India which can add to the delay in response and make unnecessary back and forth more frustrating. What compounds this problem is that their documentation is lacking and sometimes inaccurate so I was not even able to serve myself in some instances, even with great effort and internal expertise. All that said, I still consider the value worth it but be prepared to solve timely things without SendinBlue's support. There are also some quirks that you'll need to learn. For example, what they call a template is not a template at all but simply an automated email. There is no concept of a template in SendinBlue: that is, if you want to change your email footer across 50 automated emails, you need to make the change 50 times.

• Reviewed on 2020/06/24
Steve M.
Managing Director
Photography, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/03/20

"Best decision we've made!"

Comments: Moving to Sendinblue has been the best marketing decision we've made in the last 2-3 years. Our delivery rates have improved, retention has gone up and we've averaging an open rate of 58% compared to 36% when we were using our previous platform (Mailchimp).
On a few occasions we've needed to contact support, for advice. The support function at Sendinblue has been faultless. Responses are fast and they can't do enough to assist you... again unlike 'other' platforms where you wait up to 72 hours even for an initial response!...Which really hinders marketing
We recommend Sendinblue to any/all organisations, regardless of size, who want a self-intuitive marketing platform, that does everything you want it to with a support department that ARE actually there everyday to support you

Pros: The Dashboard is excellent, giving a complete overview of all your campaign statistics as well as single line clickable 'top line stats' of your individual campaigns
Creating a campaign could not be simpler, with very easy click & drag modules to build your campaign exactly how you want it
Once you have sent your campaign, with either a 'send now' or a scheduled time/date send, the reporting is excellent. The usual stats are included, for example total sends, successful sends, opens, click throughs, soft/hard bounces, click throughs etc. But the addition of metrics such as average time to open, average time to click, total and unique clicks plus a timeline gives you everything you would want to see. The reporting for us is one of the strongest features
Automation is a great addition, where workflows can be created that trigger actions such as send email or sms based on conditions or events - Sendinblue even includes an sms engine to engage with clients even more

Cons: Having sent numerous campaigns, trying different formats and schedules, we are yet to find anything we don't like or think that could be improved

• Reviewed on 2020/03/20
Tomasz O.
IT Partner
Staffing & Recruiting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/12/23

"Excellent value for money for contact-intensive mailing list"

Comments: We are using Sendinblue twofold - partly for periodic newsletters to both our business partners and clients, and partly for sending off direct mails for specific segments of our users. After getting the initial setup right, working with Sendinblue is a breeze. As mentioned, the segmenting options might be a bit lacking for our taste, but they are good enough to do the job. The pricing model is perfect for our use.

Pros: Sendinblue allows for unlimited contacts, in contrast to many other marketing software providers. This business model fits extremly well our extensive mailing list with heavy segmentation and comparatively low monthly sendout volume. The setup was quite easy and support rather excellent. Our initial problems were taken care of quickly and efficiently and support time was never unbearable. Setting up mails and templates is a pleasure and setting up new campaigns is fast and easy. The system is constantly being improved upon and it is a pleasant suprise to see kinks and bugs being ironed out.

Cons: Segmenting of the target group could be improved upon. The current model is quite simple and thus easy to use, but it might leave client with demand for heavy segmentation features looking for more. Geographical segmenting could be improved upon - there is currently no possibility to select a segment based on geolocation through map, circle radius etc.

• Reviewed on 2020/12/23
Arpan N.
  • Reviewed on 2020/09/19

"Improvement Customer Support"

Comments: Good

Pros: Many Features at Affordable Cost
Like Landing Page , CRM, Bulk SMS, Contact Management , Automation

Cons: Customer Support To Be Improved.
Further Devops Team to be much thoroughly developed any plugins
User Experience Improvement is Necessary

• Reviewed on 2020/09/19
Eric B.
Marketing Staff
Marketing & Advertising, 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/09/11

"SendinBlue is the best way to perform email marketing"

Comments: My experience with SendinBlue is wonderful. As a program, it has given me a lot of confidence, guarantee and, through it, has achieved a large number of potential clients and a continuous mega productivity development. Thanks to SendinBlue, it has managed to save time and expenses with respect to marketing and advertising activities, effectively providing us with all campaigns to develop the company's productivity considerably.

Pros: SendinBlue is an incredible tool for marketing or perfecting your e-mail marketing business. I like it because it gives me the opportunity to trade in different ways, that is, through email, messages or simply social networks. It has a free version that is quite complete. Sendinblue is a super important tool to increase your business productivity, your ability to trade and your interaction with the external market

Cons: The only thing I don't like about this software is the need for technical assistance. This tool is very complete, but at the moment of doubt or any inconvenience that arises, it is impossible to inform a support since it is very difficult to do it, fundamentally if you need a quick response, the only way of relationship that it has is a message electronic and usually takes hours to respond.

• Reviewed on 2019/09/11
Miguel P.
  • Reviewed on 2016/11/03

"Excellent Email Marketing Tool"

Comments: I think SendInBlue is an excellent tool for use in Email-Marketing.
Its very user friendly and it has all the important features you need to do a good job in managing the newsletters. But for me, the most important point is the Customer Support: is AMAZING!
They really do an effort to help you in all you ask.
If you have to choose an Email marketing tool, SendInBlue is the one to choose!

Pros: The Costumer Support

Cons: You cannot send a text explaining something, in the email test.

Hi Miguel,

Thank you so much for taking time to share your experience with us! I'm so glad that SendinBlue has been a good fit for your needs so far. :)

Our team is always working behind the scenes to grow our tools with new features and improved designs, so that we can give our users the best experience possible. I¿ve shared your suggestion for improving the Test Emails with our team, so we can consider this in our upcoming updates.

If you run into any questions, or would like to share additional feedback with us, please don't hesitate to contact our customer care team. You can reach us anytime at [email protected] -- we'll be glad to help!

Thanks for using SendinBlue!

Maciej C.
IT Director
Internet, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2016/11/03

"I would like to relay on you!"

Comments: For me and my company the high availability is very important. Generally our experience is good with you guys, you offer great products, but sometimes we have to get in contact with you to solve some connection issues or deley problems. Getting in touch is also quite difficult, you don't offer any emergency phone number to contact you in some emergency cases, email respones are slow. We had situation that we had to switch to Google mail for our transational emails, but that was few months ago. Since few months everything works fine and we are happy to use Sendinblue. Keep doing what you are doing!

Pros: - transactional emails
- sending campaigns

Cons: - sms is too expensive (at least for Poland)

Hello Maciej,

Thanks for taking time to share your experience with us. We're glad to receive your feedback, so that we can continue improving our service.

Our team is always working to enhance our platform, so that we can give our users the best experience possible. I¿ve shared both aspects of your feedback with our improvements team, so we can incorporate those into our upcoming updates.

Thanks for using SendinBlue!

Mahmoud S.
GM/Editor in Chief
Online Media, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/09/15

"A Cost & Time Effective Tool"

Comments: Foe me and my team it was easier and faster to work with Sendinblue.

Pros: The clear interface, easy to use
The easy and elegant design of the email camapaign templates
The flexibility of contact categorization

Cons: The mobile web browser usage, I believe it needs an app
The marketing and the automation
The social media integration

• Reviewed on 2020/09/15
Branden P.
Developer
Design, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2020/08/08

"Outstanding Service!"

Pros: As a business that maintains a very large contact list but sends very few emails, Sendinblue was one of the very few service providers that charges per email instead of per contact. Support has been very responsive (typically responds same day, even outside of normal business hours!)

Cons: Unsubscribe page customization is a bit lackluster. Could use more control over how the pages appear and additional options for feedback on why a user is unsubscribing from a mailing list.

• Reviewed on 2020/08/08
Kateryna F.
Mental Health Care, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/10/26

"Really easy value for money service"

Comments: I like it. And I use customer support every time I need help and get even more that I have requested.

Pros: It is easy to use. You may customize your campaigns and elements inside them. You have many options in terms of campaigns size + additionals useful paid options.

Cons: It needs some time to understand where the forms for which automations/ campaigns/ managins are placed.

• Reviewed on 2020/10/26
Sandeep C.
Managing Director
Retail, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/09/24

"Best Email Marketing Solutions for SME & Big Marketing Companies"

Comments: Our business is fully depended on Digital Marketing specially after Covid 19 came in, So email marketing became a very very important part of our business so generate new leads and drive our sales.
SendinBlue did not only helped us in Email Marketing, but also made sure the mails landed in Inbox.
Little Expensive but still value for money. I still suggest they should offer some discounts to new users on monthly plans.

Pros: The Layout and features are the best, very user friendly and one of the best services in Email marketing category.

Cons: Little expensive as compared with Madmimi, but still value for money coz ur mails get delivered to Inbox and not Spam.
It would have been better if they can offer some discounts to new customers on monthly plans.

• Reviewed on 2020/09/24
Daniel G.
Industrial Automation, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/07/29

"Best Option"

Comments: I love it

Pros: I've used before other similar systems. I find Sendinblue the best option for several reasons.
*Ease of setup
*Ease of use
*Complete and detailed feedback information
*Pay as you go.
I fully recommend it.

Cons: No cnos found so far. I am fully satisfied.

• Reviewed on 2020/07/29
Ceyhun Y.
Textiles, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/03/10

"Great email marketing software"

Pros: I love that it includes marketing automation and integration with your website. It is an extremely important aspect that this software comes with a daily free 300 emails limit so that you can try it perfectly fine before you buy a higher plan. In this way, it allows you to make money before you spend it on email marketing, after your business takes off you won't mind paying a few extra bucks for this amazing software :)

Cons: Currently there is nothing I dislike about this software.

• Reviewed on 2020/03/10
Krishika S.
Building Materials, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/09/18

"Disappointing customer service"

Comments: The customer service is extremely disappointing. Slow and selective in terms of channel of communication. Has hampered our timelines of campaigns

Pros: Their marketing automation is well built and thought out and they offer various plans to chose from depending on your contacts

Cons: The software does not caputre any behavioral analytics

• Reviewed on 2020/09/18
Upayan C.
Freelancer
Fine Art, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/09/22

"User Friendly tools with all that is needed"

Comments: I have been fairly satisfied with the product.
As a budding business, it provides me with all that I need without making me worry too much about the technicalities or complexities.
Very user friendly.

Pros: Perhaps the best thing about Sendinblue is the ease of use and simplicity of handling stuff, that helps businesses which are just starting out to concentrate on the work without having to worry to much about technicalities
Managing contact lists and transferring them from one list to another is easy and can be done in a click
The software has all that is needed minus the unnecessary complexities

Cons: Maybe the 300 emails per day limit should allow flowing over. I mean, I should be able to use my quota the next day, if I saved some on a date.
Say, if I send no emails for 5 days, I should be able to send 1500+300 emails on the 6th day

• Reviewed on 2020/09/22
Haley F.
Content Marketing Manager
  • Reviewed on 2020/04/16

"Great and Intuitive Mid-Grade Email Send Software"

Comments: Implementation was super easy, you don't need to be an email marketer to understand how to use this tool. No outages since implementing, and a really great value for what it is.

Pros: Sendinblue is an intuitive, medium-weight software for sending and building emails while maintaining an extensive database. This tool is the best price for its value and helps us send very professional feeling emails to our community.

Cons: It can be a little laggy sometimes, especially with uploading images, but that's usually easy to workaround. It does lack some customizability, but that's hardly an issue for us and our needs.

• Reviewed on 2020/04/16
Mehmet K.
Internet, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/01/13

"So far happy"

Pros: Once you are in it, then UI and design are easy to use. You can use their inbuild CRM and task modules to manage your contacts.

Cons: Their pricing is not so clear, I didn't want to send their logo in my emails, so I upgraded to their plan to remove the logo, in that plan, they clearly written that you can remove the logo. But when I upgraded then still the logo was there, to remove this I needed to buy an extra widget for 12 USD/monthly. So I was not happy about this confusion. If you want to charge it's okay, but it should be clear in the forefront for your customers. 2nd their app is not realtime, you always need to keep refreshing the page to see changes/synchronizations.

• Reviewed on 2021/01/13
Katie T.
Dance Studio owner
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2020/07/06

"I love this software"

Comments: I can’t love it enough. It has saved me so many times when in an emergency or needing to close my business super fast.

Pros: It’s the easiest thing I’ve ever had to use. With having such a big email system this gets my messages out fast and virus free!

Cons: The only thing I don’t like (but is no issue at all) is that it automatically send my emails to people’s junk.
But all my emails go out. And we make all aware of this so we are still found.

• Reviewed on 2020/07/06
Tim R.
  • Reviewed on 2016/10/28

"Good for small budget"

Comments: This is an easy to use system for acquiring subscribers and adding them to campaign lists. We use it on a WordPress installation and it works quite well. It is simple to find a user to edit or delete and you can delete from a single list or from your entire database. If you find the need to use the SMTP feature of the WordPress plugin, AND you need to use another email send plugin of some kind, you will likely have a conflict.

Pros: Fairly easy to use, but not the most intuitive.

Cons: Some of the features are either hard to figure out or do not work. The double opt-in email has a field for the name of the person but that does not work

Hi Tim,

Thanks for taking time to share your experience with us! We appreciate your feedback about the WordPress plugin, and will share this with our team.

I noticed that you had a challenge with personalizing your double opt-in email template, and I would like to offer some resources that may be helpful for you.

The first post explains how to setup and name columns in your email list, such as those for storing the your contacts¿ names:

The second post covers how to personalize different elements of your email, including the subject line and message body with fields like first name:

If you¿ve completed the steps shown in both posts and are still experiencing issues, there¿s likely an issue that our customer care team should look into for you. You can reach us anytime at [email protected] -- we'll be glad to help!

• Reviewed on 2016/10/28
Gene B.
Aviation & Aerospace, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/08/22

"Meets My Needs Adequately"

Comments: We use SendinBlue for our monthly newsletter to clients and potential clients. I was looking for a less costly alternative to the service we had been using. I tried a couple of other services but found that the delivery rates for the emails were not good. SendinBlue seems to get our emails delivered with a high success rate and the cost is about half of the service we had been using.

Pros: The drag-and-drop editor makes it easy to use and has reasonably good functionality.

Cons: There is no "undo" button, at least not one that I have found.

• Reviewed on 2019/08/22