• Overall
    4,7 /5
    4,6 /5
    4,6 /5

About TalentLMS

An award-winning LMS for those looking to build online courses for any purpose in a few easy clicks, even with zero experience.

Learn more about TalentLMS

Mark W.
Museum Planner
Architecture & Planning, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/02/07

"Lacking Features as Advertised"

Comments: Very poor customer service, see above over six months or trying to work out issues with customer support, next step is Better Business Bureau.

Pros: The software is said to have many features at a low cost, this is clearly false advertising.

Cons: The software is advertised and marketed as a platform for selling online courses. For many issues users are required to enter CSS or Javascript for simple issues like a social media link. For over six months I have been trying to work with customer support, today I gave up. My next step is to report the company to the Better Business Bureau. As the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] wrote me: Hi Mark, Thank you for contacting me and for sharing your concerns.
I can understand your frustration.
It is true that our product development team has decided to focus more on Enterprise features, rather than e-Commerce related ones.
We offer some integrations with payment gateways and specific eCommerce features allowing our customers to sell their courses through their TalentLMS portal but it is not our main focus.
As far as your specific requirements are concerned, our support team offered you advice on how you could use our CSS / Javascript editors to achieve what you are looking for.
We have decided to offer these editors (CSS / Javascript) to give our customers more freedom. Using these editors you have more options, but CSS and Javascript knowledge is required.
We cannot provide customization services to our customers, according to our policy, but our software support engineers are always available to advise and guide you through.
Please let me know if you need any further clarification. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
Pioneer in eLearning solutions
TalentLMS

by Epignosis on 2020/02/21

Dear Mark, we're sorry to hear that the follow up provided by our customer support team has not met your requirements. As mentioned in the email you shared, our team is on-hand should you wish to seek any further assistance. We wish you all the best in your future business endeavours.

• Reviewed on 2020/02/07
Iain S.
MD
Automotive, 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/12/07

"Robust intuitive learning management application"

Comments: Best implementation ever - rolled out to 1900 users, with 64% login within 24hours resulting in 2350+ course starts and only 6 help queries.

Pros: It’s easy of use, intuitive workflows and robust user interface for inexperienced users.

Cons: No auto play on homepage video presentations

by Epignosis on 2020/12/15

Talk about hitting the ground running, great work there Iain!

• Reviewed on 2020/12/07
Designer - marketing
Graphic Design, 2-10 Employees

"TalentLMS"

Comments: Overall it is good. Content creation pages is basic and could use more elemental tools to make them more appealing (like Word formatting)

Pros: I is very easy to use and to create basic content, and the working area is large which I like more than other alternatives.
For beginners is quite easy to start creating content and courses.
Has the ability to integrate more advanced external html and external resources

Cons: Lacks features in the design area. Integration of questions, test and graphic material could be easier. Needs more organizational tools.
Needs more tips to integrate advanced html commands

by Epignosis on 2020/11/18

Thanks for your review and welcome to TalentLMS! Thanks for choosing us as your new LMS. We're glad to hear that you're finding TalentLMS easy to use and we've shared your feedback with our team. If you need any assistance when using TalentLMS, check out our extensive knowledge base or feel free to reach out to our support team. Thanks again for choosing TalentLMS!

Osama A.
teacher

"TalentLMS review"

Comments: Really a great experience, before Talent I used many systems to manage educational content so I know the features of Talent very well, and it came to the point that I set up a training center in my country and I myself train teachers and students to use the wonderful Talent system and the result was amazing. Thank God, I succeeded in participating more. How many 30 teachers and more than 10 thousand students Yes, 10,000 students, and this is confirmed in my subscription to the service : [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] ([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN])
Really I believe in Talent and I hope to be an official agent for it in my country, but in the Middle East, so does that lie?
My greetings

Pros: As a teacher, I find all the services that help me in communication and distance education with my students
No malfunctions
Fast
security
Organizer
Easy

Cons: The grading system should not be limited to the percentage. Rather, the grading system should be added to it as it happens in schools
Better live broadcasting service through the site and not through a third party, such as Zoom, for example

by Epignosis on 2020/11/02

Thank you for taking the time to review TalentLMS! We're very pleased to hear that TalentLMS has been able to suit your Arabic language needs and enable you to create a successful learning environment!

Louise L.
Informatics Specialist
  • Reviewed on 2020/10/09

"Overall it is good."

Pros: I was looking for a LMS solution for our business. We are a product marketing consulting firm. I tried many other LMS, but eventually I chose the TalentLMS as our LMS solution. I'm going to talk about a few things I really like about it: 1. The notion of hierarchy/branches: It is really important for us, because we are have different clients/customers. They are different companies. With TalentLMS, we can set up branches for them if we want to. And for a client, within their organization, you can set up groups for them. 2. The price is reasonable compare to other companies offering same product. However, single-sign-on is only available for Basic Plan and up. I contacted the team asking about if it is possible to do "Starter Plan + SSO paid feature", they said that's not an option. But you can do "Starter Plan + SSL (if you white labeled and mapped your own domain)". It does not make sense for us right now to upgrade straight away to Basic Plan just because we want the SSO, because we don't have that many users. 3. It is good that you can setup to automatically deactivate a account after a certain time, for example, when their subscription of your course is up.

Cons: It is quite a lot of work to change the signing in/ signing up page, you have to make things from scratch with HTML, CSS and Javascript. It would be nice if there are some easier way or some out of box option for that. For Starter Plan and below, to contact support team, the only way is send them emails, there's no live chat options. It would be nice if they can do that. The price is reasonable compare to other companies offering same product. However, single-sign-on is only available for Basic Plan and up. I contacted the team asking about if it is possible to do "Starter Plan + SSO paid feature", they said that's not an option. But you can do "Starter Plan + SSL (if you white labeled and mapped your own domain)". It does not make sense for us right now to upgrade straight away to Basic Plan just because we want the SSO, because we don't have that many users.

by Epignosis on 2020/10/16

Reviews and Responses_from June 2019
Reviews and Responses_from June 2019
100%

Thanks for your review, Louise. We agree, branches are a great way to set up unique and customized learning experiences for different clients or audiences, so we're super happy to hear you're making good use of that function of TalentLMS! Our support team is always on-hand to assist you with things like customizing your sign-in page and sharing our how-to guides if you need assistance with anything as you go!
Screen reader support enabled.

• Reviewed on 2020/10/09
Jim S.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/10/29

"Has been great experience"

Comments: I'm developing courses to be licensed to facilities for them to deliver to their own clients. The dedicated support has been invaluable for helping someone with no previous experience take on this rather large effort. They always have good solutions for when I run into hurdles as I've been beta-testing this with prospective customers.

Pros: I entered this world with no experience in online training, and started at ground zero in just researching different options then learning how to create courses. I have no idea how it compares to other options, but the bottom line is I've been able to create a platform that impresses people. The word that comes to mind frequently is that it's "robust." The under the hood capabilities seem to be really good as far as administrative stuff that I heaven't even scratched the surface of yet. As far as a few particular things I like: The test options include attractive features like drag and match, fill in the blank, and ordering. The user's interface is fun and attractive for tests. The other thing I really like about it is the support. For the plan I have, I have a dedicated support person who works with me as closely as I need in helping developing courses, etc. And on weekends/off hours I email support and they always respond within a few hours and are really good about helping me solve any issues.

Cons: Every once in a while I bump up against a feature it doesn't have, or the text editor can be a little funky to get used to. The other thing is being based in Europe, the hours of availability with my dedicated support person is a bit limited—7am meetings. But there hasn't been any question that the pros outweigh the cons.

by Epignosis on 2019/11/04

Jim, for a first-time LMS user, it sounds like you have mastered TalentLMS pretty quickly and you're already impressing your clients! Thanks for giving our quiz/test functions, user interface and admin functions an extra thumbs up. Our Support team is also super pleased with your feedback, they really do make it their business to give customers the best support possible, regardless of the time zone. As always, our Support team is there to help you if you face any future hurdles. Thanks for leaving us a review!

Mark B.
Training & Development Manager
Entertainment, 501-1 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/11/28

"Easy setup, intuitive design, basic yet satisfying UI & UX."

Comments: Collaboration with senior staff and trainers.
Buy-in from all levels of the team.
Compliance and understanding of our Standing Instructions.
Review and re-writing of procedures.
It goes on and on!

Pros: Let's start with the cost- easily the highest featured for the money LMS out there.
We went with Moodle and really tried to make it work for quite some time. We were on the verge of hiring a Moodle expert to help us take the project live, but instead took one last look at the market. TalentLMS hits the sweet spot between self-hosting a Moodle site for free and paying a lot of money for a high-end LMS.
We wanted an LMS that offered content creation built in, and not in a clunky fashion, but in an intuitive, well designed way. TalentLMS offers this. We also use Wix pages and embed them to produce the content we like.
We wanted to create Branches for each of our centres in order to track compliance and learning scores per centre. TalentLMS offers this.
We wanted easy gamification and a feeling that this is 'fun'. The feedback from our test group was amazing- they loved it and it just works.
We wanted to host it originally, but TalentLMS allows us to map the domains and use our own URLs while still allowing all updates and content to be handled remotely on their servers. Brilliant!
You can customise your LMS- we installed live web-chat functions to help our users. All colours and logos can be personalised. Great! In reality- how different is every LMS from each other? Talent works for us as its a fantastic price point and ticks all the boxes we need! It's cheap enough for you to try it (free at first!) and decide for yourself. We haven't regretted our decision once.

Cons: The only think I marked down was the Customer Support, but only because I would like something like a live webchat function for admins.
It's perhaps a bit unfair as they have a ticketing function that allows users to create tickets for issues and they respond to you really quickly (less than 30mins in my experience).
However, at the start of our implementation, I'd like to talk to somebody in real-time about issues and problems, so this is the only thing I would change. Using a system like Tawk.to (free!) would have been an idea for them.
We've actually installed Tawk.to on our version of TalentLMS and it's great for our users.

by Epignosis on 2017/12/06

Hi Mark,

We're thrilled to hear that TalentLMS is such a great fit for your training needs! Our support response time is a metric we are constantly improving and it's great to hear that you've been receiving responses so quickly!

Having said that, the quality of our responses is just as important. This is why we've chosen to go with a ticketing system since questions can be answered by the most suitable person on the team --something we wouldn't be able to do with a chat system.

However, we haven't ruled out the possibility to provide chat support, it is something that we will definitely consider in the future!

Thanks again for your feedback! It really helps us improve!

• Reviewed on 2017/11/28
Michael H.
E-learning Producer
  • Reviewed on 2017/03/20

"Talented approach to T & D"

Comments: From the moment I began to investigate TalentLMS I knew this was a fresh approach to an age old problem: How to motivate employees to compete with themselves. The platform is simple and powerful. Reliable and refreshing. It's my favorite and I've seen way too many learning platforms. It's built on an engine, but it has the flexibility a good instructional designer needs to customize the learning experience. Mobile friendly and robust. Great detailed and customizable reporting...and badges and progress infographics. I could go on, but I gush. I'm just a client, but I feel part of this great team. The best.

Pros: Great design.
Powerful LMS administration tools...easily accessible.
Intuitive for the learner, instructor and administrator.
Highly customizable, with branches that can be branded for teams, departments or even different products. Easy to replicate learning objects for different users.
Personalization for system and course communication.
Responsive support.
Great culture.

Cons: One of their strengths is a weakness. The platform is cloud-based so updates are easy and keep the platform working effectively with little or no administrative intervention. But some of the updates can affect third party integrations. When updates come through, administrators should be informed of potential incompatibilities and plan for the update. I am confident that updates will be done with advanced notice in the future. They are responsive to feedback too!
One more thing, I wish it could read my mind.

by Epignosis on 2017/03/21

Hi Michael, We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review and we are so glad that you are pleased with TalentLMS! Detailing the areas on which we can improve on really does help us to make TalentLMS better so we are thankful to hear that too. Many thanks :)

• Reviewed on 2017/03/20
Mavares P.
Docente Universitario
  • Reviewed on 2018/07/24

"Learning was never closer to the source"

Comments: Improve the virtual experience and learning

Pros: The main educational centers around the world investigate and invest in the development of "virtual" platforms which allow the concept of learning, as well as reach an increasing number of people and organizations. The modern corporations and industries have done the same, to be able to have a presence and reach their consumers quickly and safely. That is why, TalentLMS, allows the healthy management of learning, presenting its users to the big market for quality education, at moderate costs, depending on their needs and without losing the contact of the people who require it, and better, skipping the limitations of distance and time.
Another feature is the ease of use, very intuitive for management and very functional, thus creating a course, make presentations, use videos, documents, texts and other formats. But even more, with this platform, you can create tests, follow up detailed and statistical of your students.

Cons: The current platforms seek to improve and update the interfaces and relationships between them, enriching the experiences with the users, these platforms want to take them to another level, for which, they develop other ways to make the virtual experience, something very close, of this So, if you could elaborate an application that in real time, is able to clarify the doubts and guide the experience, even if it is for the people who start on the platform, then, it would be possible to accelerate the knowledge and mastery of all the advantages. Luckily, the support staff is attentive and tries to respond quickly to the doubts that users may have.

by Epignosis on 2018/10/25

Mavares, hi! We appreciate the thumbs up and the comprehensive feedback. It's true that TalentLMS is a versatile, scalable platform, built to cover the needs of both educational institutions and corporations of any type or size. Furthermore, creating an optimized learning experience that's even more direct and efficient is a constant goal for us. Again, thanks, and we promise to keep improving and innovating!

• Reviewed on 2018/07/24
Rachel G.
Instructional Designer
  • Reviewed on 2019/09/24

"Great product, great customer service"

Pros: Ease of use.
Customer service
Price
Help database

Cons: Our use case is unique and the use of branches is important at times. I do wish some of the admin functionality was available for branches like it is in the administrator side (such as mass uploads, etc).

by Epignosis on 2019/10/04

Glad to hear that you're enjoying your TalentLMS experience and that you're able to tailor the platform to your unique use case, Rachel! You may find some workarounds by setting yourself up as a Super Admin, if you need any help with this just reach out to our support team!

• Reviewed on 2019/09/24
Christian S.
  • Reviewed on 2020/12/02

"A step above the rest"

Comments: Overall it has been a very pleasant experience, so much so, we just upgraded for a free trial to the standard package. Looking forward to the possibilities that lie ahead.

Pros: It is very easy to use and become familiar with the features. Our students, mostly children aged 8-15 love the Gamification aspect and earning certificates and badges.

Cons: It is somewhat time consuming to create our courses... It could definitely be the way we are building them. It would be nice to see a preview of previously uploaded images for easy selection and reuse.

by Epignosis on 2020/12/15

Christian, thanks for making the switch from Articulate 360 to TalentLMS! Great to hear that your younger learners are enjoying the gamification aspect! As you continue to build your training offering, do check our the TalentLMS Knowledge Base for useful tips and of course you can reach out to our trusty support team if you need any help along the way!

• Reviewed on 2020/12/02
Mariela D.
  • Reviewed on 2017/05/04

"We are big fans of TalentLMS; it is consistant and reliable."

Pros: Their Customer Support team is AMAZING, always will to help, accurate response and will do their outmost to accomodate you.

Cons: 1. The restrictions on plans: we have lost many opportunities when offering TalentLMS to end users because the plans do not accomodate their. As an average, a middle size company in Perú has about 300-350 employees and they do not want to play for a 500 uses plan.
2. We are constantly requested the ability to download all certifications in bulk, the fact that this is not possible creates problems.
3. Customer support opening times are focussed on Europe, but customers in latin american have to wait for several hours for a response.

by Epignosis on 2017/05/05

Hi Mariela, thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

We appreciate your lovely feedback on our customer support, we do our best to help solve any issues and reduce response time to minimum.

As for the plan issue, we do offer custom plans and our support team will be very happy to help you, if you drop them an email :) Also, you can bulk download the info about the certifications using our API. Please, do email us at [email protected] We'll be happy to help!

Many thanks again :)

• Reviewed on 2017/05/04
Tyler D.
Training Specialist
Mental Health Care, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/10/29

"TalentLMS made everything much easier"

Comments: A simple and affordable solution to our ongoing LMS development challenges. After about a year of use, it's made my job much easier and I'm glad I don't have to spend a large amount of time on TalentLMS to get what I need from it. Straight to the point. I look forward to creating more ways for training to reach our employees.

Pros: We are a company of about 250 employees spread in 3 different locations through the state, so we were looking for something that would be simple to use and didn't take a large number of funds. Enter TalentLMS and I was the one who set things up for the company and was easily able to do it solo, and it was definitely affordable.

Cons: Not many issues, but some of the ports from powerpoint into the TalentLMS version was wonky, but it wasn't a very difficult fix.

by Epignosis on 2019/11/04

"Straight to the point" is exactly what we had in mind when developing TalentLMS, Tyler, so it's great to hear that TalentLMS has allowed you to single-handedly set up the training function for your employer! Our support team is always on-hand should you have any feedback or need any assistance along the way.

Chris B.
Director of Learning and Development
  • Reviewed on 2015/04/28

"An Easier, Better Supported LMS"

Comments: The Overview: I was charged with rolling out e-learning to our clients who use our software to run their restaurants, and I had no one but myself to support the effort. After months of intense research, I chose TalentLMS. The Pros: TalentLMS is simple to set up, and it's easy to create a private learning environment for each of our clients. Posting courses is a breeze, and it's simple to set a default "Group" for each of our clients, so whenever they add a user, the user sees all the courses they've been assigned, in the order in which they are supposed to take them. Along with the super-simple account self-registration for each learner, it means I get basically zero support calls despite having over 2,000 novice users! Finally, TalentLMS has amazing support; turnaround time is always within a day. I've had only a couple of instances where the system was doing something funky, but they've always fixed it immediately. The Cons: First, there are no big cons, like the system crashing or impossibly complicated course posting and management. But there are a few things that the system doesn't do that I wish it did: make it possible to allow client admins to assign some or all of my courses to their students WITHOUT giving the client admin the ability to post their own courses to my LMS; make it easier to see which branch each user is in when I run reports across multiple branches (handy for seeing which of our clients is making good use of the system); let me create an admin role for my co-workers who manage our clients' accounts, that would allow them to designate "Branch Admins" within those accounts - currently only I can do that. These things may be fixed shortly, as the software just keeps getting better. One more Pro: TalentLMS' pricing is extraordinary. It's reasonable on a registered-user basis, and they also make it easy to switch to an "Active User" plan (based on the number of unique visitors in month). And if I expect a bump in activity for a month, (due to a new client coming on), I can bump up a level for that month, and pay the difference... it's basically "responsive pricing"... and they actually warn me when I'm about to need to do that! Great product, real world savings, and incredible support. I chose wisely!

• Reviewed on 2015/04/28
Rosie W.
E-Learning, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2020/11/13

"Start-up Using Talent LMS"

Comments: Pre-sales = excellent
Post-sales = dismally poor. I have requested a quick call for 17-days and I am still waiting.

Pros: The loading of E-Videos
The testing with the use of different modes of questions
Excellent pre-sales

Cons: - Very poor POST AFTER SALES CARE - If your problem cannot be understood via email, it is impossible to hold a 5-min call to resolve the issue.
I am currently on day-17 pleading for help. The technicians with the know-how, refuse to hold a conversation with me.
- Pre-sales: I had several skype calls and video calls. - This lack of post-sales customer services really lets down, what is a good product. All products have limitations and will go thru improvements. My very real concern is there complete lack of empathy with a start-up and poor customer service I have used the email helpdesk. For rudimentary problems it is fine. For more complex issues, you become isolated with a new platform that is totally unfamiliar. The self-help videos on my area of concern were of no help. My web designer also looked at the self-help videos and agreed it did not cover the area of concern at all. He tried calling Epignosis Talent LMS - and he could not get thru to speak to anyone. Once again, from my limited use, I like the LMS platform, but the aftersales requires a re-think and to be significantly improved. In the UK, good solid customer service is highly respected.

by Epignosis on 2020/11/26

Hi Rosie, thanks for your review. We value all customer reviews and our support team has resolved your issue since the time of your review. Our terms of service clearly state that TalentLMS Starter plan holders receive unlimited email support. We agree, good customer service is absolutely crucial and although our Support team is proud to hold a 95% satisfaction score awarded by TalentLMS customers, we're always striving to do better so thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear that TalentLMS was not the right fit for you and we sincerely wish you the very best in your start up business venture!

• Reviewed on 2020/11/13
Amelia K.
Corporate Training Manager
Plastics, 501-1 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/12/08

"Employee Learning at its BEST with Talent LMS"

Comments: Talent LMS has helped our company become one of the leaders for employee training in the small to mid-size manufacturing industry. Our employees love the system and often comment on our advanced training portal.

Pros: We love the user interface of Talent LMS. It is easy and friendly even for our employees who have never used a computer. And we can create new courses so quickly and easily using any media format.

Cons: We have requirements for each of our employee job titles. It is super easy to assign the courses, but we need to work outside of the system to understand what percent of required courses they have completed excluding any of their elective courses.

by Epignosis on 2020/12/15

Thanks for sharing your review and great news Amelia! We're happy that TalentLMS is a part of your journey to success.

• Reviewed on 2020/12/08
Ben M.
E-learning Specialist
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2016/11/04

"TalentLMS - Best affordable LMS for small companies"

Comments: TalentLMS is a light, but powerful LMS for a very reasonable price. They offer a fully customizable interface, with some mobile supported options. Their in-system quiz reporting is good too. You can demo for free as long as you want and their support team is one of the best I have ever seen. They will help work you through any issue, even if you are not yet on a paid plan. If you need an e-learning plan on a budget, consider TalentLMS.

Pros: Affordable. Customizable. Support responds very quickly. Security is very good. Mobile interface works well when transitioned from desktop. In-system quizzes make things easy. Reporting is very good. Does not force gamification. Free trial for as long as you want.

Cons: Upload limitations, Can be confusing to some user types. App does not support mobile SCORM , Some hiccups in the interface with older browsers. Not as feature rich as more expensive LMS options.

by Epignosis on 2017/01/04

Hi Ben, thank you for taking the time to review TalentLMS, we are glad you appreciate its' value for money and the options for customizing. To hear that our support is is one of the best LMS' that you have seen is wonderful for us to know as our team work hard and we offer support for free! Many thanks!

• Reviewed on 2016/11/04
Kobie L.
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/10/29

"TalentLMS delivers what you need at a price that's reasonable."

Comments: So far, every scenario I have encountered with developing and delivering training, TalentLMS has been able to address. I have considered switching vendors to more well know platforms, but they are much more expensive to get the same features and functionality that come standard with TalentLMS. Looks like I am not going anywhere any time soon.

Pros: The ease of customization and the availability of popular features and functionality at no additional cost.

Cons: The recent price increase, even though it is still competitive and they do honor legacy billing.

by Epignosis on 2019/11/04

Kobie, we're so glad that you're going to stick around, it's our privilege to have you as a customer, and we promise to keep working hard to keep you (and all our amazing customers) happy! If you ever have any feedback on TalentLMS, our Support team would love to hear from you. Thanks for leaving us a review!

Martin I.
Support Team Leader & Project Leader
  • Reviewed on 2018/06/08

"Easy to use e-learning platform which completely met our training needs."

Pros: TalentLMS e-learning platform is really easy to use and contains all features we needed. Everyone in our team is able to prepare training content/course even without any kind of training or explaining. The platform is very intuitive. We didn't want to invest any effort to install and maintain the platform and TalentLMS completely met this requirement. Still it has everything we needed and it's not complicated. I like that you can use even existing materials as you training course content like Powerpoint presentations or Youtube videos - this makes the platform easy to use for everyone from your team. I also like the possibility to map e-learning to your own domain, customization of certificates and automatic evaluation of tests.

Cons: We have been using this platform only for few months now so there is not much bad about it. I would welcome more intuitive reports of learners progress in my course. When I want to check what is the progress of our learners, I need to download an excel file where I can find their percentage and where they are. I would like to see this progress in one click directly in the system. One more small thing I can think of is the graphical impression of blank course pages from the learner point of view. You can change the font type used for the content but I used the default one and it just didn't look good.

by Epignosis on 2018/06/28

Greetings, Martin, and thanks for the great review. We¿re so happy TalentLMS has covered all your training needs, and you¿ve had such an easy time using it.

We¿re always open to new ideas, so feel free to submit your own ideas to our knowledge base for our development team to see.

Many thanks again!!

• Reviewed on 2018/06/08
Jackson T.
Partner
Law Practice, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/07/28

"User friendly entry to LMS"

Comments: We are looking to commercialise our existing F2F and webinar materials by developing online conent. TalentLMS was by far the best of the systems we trialled to deliver e-commerce training solutions. The features and set-up are intuitive and the customer support has been outstanding.

Pros: The product offers a range of features to easily commercialise your courses, create content on the platform or import Scorm or other file formats, and incredibly responsive customer support.

Cons: I have not come across any issues to date - the product was simple to set up and customise, and layout and features are intuitive.

by Epignosis on 2020/10/16

Jackson, thanks for leaving us a review. We're so happy to hear that you selected TalentLMS after your extensive research and that you're enjoying the range of features and ease of set-up! Our trusty support team is always on-hand should you need any assistance in the future!

• Reviewed on 2020/07/28
Professional Training & Coaching, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/03/27

"Super tool!"

Comments: Overall it's an awesome tool that is very robust and honestly you can't beat it for the price.

Pros: I love the fact that there is an app for iPhone and Android which makes us look very professional. Also, the management of the admin stuff is very easy. I've been super impressed with this tool!

Cons: There are a couple things that are lacking in the way of API functions. I would like to be able to integrate it fully into the backend of our site but we have been struggling with this.

by Epignosis on 2019/06/24

Thanks for your 5 star rating, we're super happy to hear that our mobile app is upping your brand position! Our support team would be happy to help you on the integration front and they would also love to hear your suggestions for improvement. Thanks again!

• Reviewed on 2019/03/27
Philip A.
Professional Training & Coaching, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2017/03/18

"A real business partner"

Comments: I have been using the Talent LMS system for the last 3 years as a crucial element of my training business. The TalentLMS system works perfectly and has never let me down across the 3 years. The value for money is exceptional and the flexibility within the Talent LMS plans is great. The continual product development of Talent LMS makes me feel confident that the team at Talent LMS are thinking with the future and end user learner - front of mind. I would strongly recommend Talent LMS!

Pros: Flexibility and user experience. Highly intuitive and mobile friendly

by Epignosis on 2017/03/21

Hi Philip, We appreciate you taking the time to review TalentLMS and are so pleased that you are happy with it. Many thanks :)

• Reviewed on 2017/03/18
Joe F.
  • Reviewed on 2018/07/10

"We have a startup training site and TalentLMS was easy to setup and create courses."

Comments: Easy to use.

Pros: I like the flexibility of how I can build my courses and get them deployed. I like that they listen to their users and add features as they grow.

Cons: I wish it had better SEO capabilities and had more of a complete website host ability. Currently, have to host my www site with a different provider and try to make the two look seamless.

by Epignosis on 2018/10/25

Joe, hi! Thank you very much for the 5-star review and the helpful feedback. Making TalentLMS easy to use is a top priority for us, so it's great that you had a hassle-free experience with our platform. Regarding SEO, when you customize the title and description of a course and you make it publicly available in the course catalog, Google indexes and ranks it as any other website.

• Reviewed on 2018/07/10
Registered Nurse
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/01/18

"Functions well, useful, makes my team's learning much easier."

Comments: Postive, we have been able to streamline our continuing education and report system so we stay up to date.

Pros: Easy to use interface and easy to view categories, so I can edit and update my team's learning modules. Makes it easy for me to see what they have completed and to remind them of their upcoming due dates. Much easier than just emailing modules and looking for a report back.

Cons: The mobile version is not as easy to use and complete modules.

by Epignosis on 2019/06/24

Greetings! We're glad your experience with TalentLMS has been positive so far. We constantly work on every aspect of our solution and try to improve our mobile app a bit with every new release. Thanks for the great review!

• Reviewed on 2019/01/18
Rick M.
Managing Partner
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/04/25

"A step up for me from Litmos LMS"

Comments: I am a consultant that helps clients to develop their LMS courses and platforms. I have worked with Adobe Captivate Prime in the past. I told them their product was not ready for roll-out. I worked with Litmos LMS. Much better in pricing and features than Adobe. I have finally landed on TalentLMS which for me delivers more value for less costs. They have more branding and branching flexibility. I also prefer their pricing strategies.

Pros: Better feature set and pricing than other platforms I have worked on.

Cons: No concerns at this point.

by Epignosis on 2017/04/26

Hi Rick, we're very pleased that TalentLMS works this well for you! We strive to make a solid and affordable LMS and we're always happy to such lovely feedback! Many thanks!

• Reviewed on 2017/04/25