• Overall
    4,5 /5
    4,6 /5
    4,4 /5

About Pipedrive

Pipedrive is an easy to implement CRM software tool that helps you focus on the activities that drive deals to close.

Learn more about Pipedrive

Showing 2 364 reviews

Mark S.
VP New Business Development
  • Reviewed on 2020/12/01

"Pipedrive helps with quick pipeline updates"

Comments: We've tried various CRM programs over the years. This is the best solution thus far.

Pros: It's very intuitive and allows you to make immediate adjustments. We can all be on a staff meeting and discuss a project and make an immediate modification to the account or covert to the next step.

Cons: It doesn't seem overly LINKEDIN friendly. It doesn't always pull past history of emails from outlook.

• Reviewed on 2020/12/01
Dave C.
Design, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/08/29

"An Affordable CRM that is both Feature Rich and Easy to Use"

Comments: The onboarding experience is one of the best I have had. You can quickly get going and they have a ton of resources to get additional help (forums, videos, blog posts, video updates etc.)

Pros: I recently switched to Pipedrive from one of their competitors for two main reasons - their Contact Timeline feature and the wide arrange of integrations made available on all of their plans, even the lowest tiers. With the Contact Timeline feature I can quickly see all the touchpoints (both when and how) I have had with an existing contact. This is super helpful when looking for clients to follow up with in a single glance. I have seen similar offerings in personal contact organizers but nothing fleshed out to this degree and integrated with a more capable CRM. Hands down Pipedrive has the most comprehensive integration marketplace for the best price period. Other CRMs charge a hefty price to access webhooks or Zapier and usually allow access only on their higher level tiers. I love that Pipedrive has chosen to open up these integrations to all users on their platform. This is huge win for small business owners looking to grow with them. I am amazed at how many native and 3rd party integrations they have. If the tool exists, there’s a good chance you can connect to it with Pipedrive. It’s obvious that they have made integrations a priority and this adds a lot of value to the platform.

Cons: Overall I’m very impressed with Pipedrive. I do wish they would focus more of their efforts on the GSuite or Gmail Chrome Plugin. This is a real missed opportunity. In my previous CRM I could access all of my deals, contacts and notes right within Gmail. This was a real time saver, since I never had to leave Gmail to view my CRM data. Pipedrive’s Gsuite plugin is more context related. You can only see the contact/deal related information for the email you are currently viewing. I hope the plugin gets more attention in the future. Another modification I would like to see is image previews of contacts on the main contact page. They do offer this in the contact timeline view, but I would love to see it in the main contacts page as well. Finally, the Smart Contact Data tool needs some work. I have had issues with it finding enriched data on a lead. The previous CRM I worked with did a much better job. Hopefully this gets hammered out.

• Reviewed on 2020/08/29
Barbra P.
Marketing Account Executive
  • Reviewed on 2020/05/06

"A good way to organize!"

Comments: Now we have an organized schedule with our customers, with a funnel so we can customize it even more.

Pros: Pipedrive has helped me and my agency to manage our leads and our deals from our web forms, also it elaborates insights so we can check our metrics.

Cons: It has a limited functionality for the price, also it has no separation between lists of new leads and the contacts

• Reviewed on 2020/05/06
Adam A.
Real Estate, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2016/11/16

"The Best That I've Tried"

Comments: A few months ago, I started using Pipedrive. Back then I chose Pipedrive because they were the only CRM that would allow me to create a customer field not only populate that data from a spreadsheet import, but allow me to update that same field later with some new data. I work a lot with quarterly data from the banks, so that was what won me over initially. At the time I compared it to Insightly, which does not allow updates to custom field from an import.
A few month later as my business developed, Pipedrive then added the integrated email feature. That was awesome. My business model was evolving, so I tried out Insighlty again, Soho and Trello because I knew others that were using it. While Insightly and Trello would allow you to assign emails to a deal or flow, it was troublesome. Soho doesn't allow any email assignments to a deal. I'll give them Kudos though because I paid $25 to try them out and they were kind enough to refund my money. Now I know there are more CRMs out there. And I figure some of the higher dollar ones might do everything that I want. But right now I am happy with what I am getting for my monthly rate with Pipedrive.
Is it perfect? No. It's about 85% of what I need. Pipedrive comes out with new features all the time, so I one day they might be up to 90-95% of what I need.
So here are my Pros
Email Integration - with a click of the mouse I can assign an email to a deal.
The Ability to Update Custom Data
Mobile App
Customization
Communication with Support
Cons
I could use some functionality to automate the creation of tasks as the deal moves from one stage to another. I am getting around that right now by using Automate.IO and Zapier. They both provide 5 Free automation scripts.
The mobile app does not use email. So when I am out and about, I am using my Gmail for work and then I have to do some cleanup later with tying emails to deals. I can't flag emails. For example, in Gmail if it is an important email, I will star it so that it is a constant reminder for me to address something. It would be nice to have a feature to do that with Pipedrive. At the minimum, allow me to create an activity with the email with the click of a button. Lack of development communication - What's being worked on? Where is the developer / user conversation. It's not required, but it would be nice. Overall I do enjoy my Pipedrive.

Pros: Email integration
Mobile app
Customization

Cons: Email integration - I would love to be able to assign an email to multiple deals.
Email flagging - I would love to be able to flag an email as important, like stars in Gmail, or have the ability to convert it to an activity.
Email on the mobile app - doesn't exist, which forces me to use my Gmail

Joseph V.
Founder / Owner
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/11/04

"Pipedrive is the best CRM, value-for-money, at least for us!"

Comments: We have come to rely on Pipedrive, and it really helps us to stay organized, focused and productive. The Customer Support team is excellent, especially on-line chat. We are "power users" and nevertheless every member of the support team has been able to quickly respond to questions, professionally and accurately. Uptime is excellent, never a problem. The "marketplace" of available 3rd-party application is large, varied and helpful. We use Toky for VoIP calling, for example, and it behaves as though it were built right into Pipedrive. Pipedrive records all email (inbound and outbound) and categorizes it by "deal". We recommend Pipedrive very highly/

Pros: Pipedrive focuses on the salesperson. The tool is excellent for both a) recording past activities and b) planning future activities. Our staff do not feel like they are spending their time "feeding the CRM", they get to speak with prospects. And I, as the business owner, have entirely-adequate reporting. A number of automation features were introduced early in 2019, and we rely on these very heavily now.

Cons: I mentioned that automations are GREAT in Pipedrive, and we do rely heavily on them now. One important element is missing in these automations (each of which has at least one "trigger" and at least one resultant "action"). The missing element is date-based triggers. Just about the only limitation I encounter is the fact that I cannot automatically send out an email (or other "action") based on an anniversary date (missing trigger).

• Reviewed on 2019/11/04
Glenn W.
Chief Commercial Officer
Biotechnology, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/01/11

"Pipedrive - A CRM that Focuses on What's Important"

Comments: Very positive experience thus far using Pipedrive. My background comes from deploying Salesforce.com globally with highly customized objects / workflows. With Pipedrive, it's out-of-the-box simple and to me, cuts directly to the core capabilities you need for your field teams to go sell. It's allowed us to stay focused on what matters - relationship tracking, deal tracking, and making sure we have identified the next actions to avoid funnel stall.

Pros: The pro's from my perspective using Pipedrive are:
1) Simplicity: It allows salespeople to focus on what's critical - managing accounts, deals and most importantly, driving next-actions to move deals through the pipeline to closure.
2) Customization: Just enough ability to customize field types, add needed fields to meet your business needs, but not too complicated where it creates over-complexity to the user base.
3) UX: Clean, simple user interface / experience. Many CRM's overcomplicate the UX. Pipedrive delivers a UX that is easily understood, intuitive, and easy to train.
4) Cross-Platform Performance: Solid mobile access with offline capability. This is critical to salespeople and business professionals on the move. The ability to capture notes and add tasks on my phone and tablet are critical - as well as do so on a plane and sync up later.
5) Reports & Export Capability: simple and easy export capability and reports functionality.

Cons: There are a few areas I would like to see improvement:
1) The ability to distribute meeting notes to Pipedrive and non-Pipedrive users.
2) Enhanced Search: Would like to see more robust search engine across the platform. Currently see some limitations in searching titles vs. body of meeting notes for example. As we generate more content, meeting notes, attachments, the need for enhanced search will be needed.

Giuseppe C.
Executive Office, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2016/11/16

"Overdrive your sales with Pipedrive"

Comments: It's amazing when a little bit of a process change can create a visible improvement to your business. Pipedrive has done that.
Even the iOS app is excellent. eg: If I call someone via the app, after the call is completed it will prompt me to document the details.
Its easy to use deal screen helps me track the progress of the sales force. But, for me its hidden gems are the reporting and activity lists:
ACTIVITY LISTS -- This is the killer feture. I just put in an activity for next year against an organisation and it then forget about it. It will then remind me on that date that I need to do something. Missing Features:
1) Many - many contact relationship. Currently limited to one contact to one site. This doesn't work in my field as many of my contacts own multiple sites with site specific deals.
2) Plotting the customer locations on a map and providing navigation to them. I have to use badger mapping for that.
3) A function that can batch de-duplication. The excellent customer support referred me to a third party provider.

Pros: REPORTING -- I love the dashboard reporting and how flexible it is to deep dive into sales agents by any specific time scale. ACTIVITY LISTS -- This is the killer feature. I just put in an activity for next year against an organisation and it then forget about it. It will then remind me on that date that I need to do something.

Cons: Missing Features:

Wes F.
Owner, Digital Marketing Consultant
  • Reviewed on 2018/11/19

"Intuitive and Inexpensive, with an ever-growing list of features!"

Comments: Overall, I am a forever-user of Pipedrive. The value of the product supremely outweighs the amount required to pay monthly. And with such an active development team, it is always exciting to see what is rolling out each couple of weeks! Pipedrive has evolved from a "light" CRM to a full-features CRM with a light feel. It is an excellent CRM tool.

Pros: - The ease-of-use is paramount. Pipedrive takes a simple pipeline approach to manage your "pipeline."
- The development team is always at work. New features such as custom fields, workflow automation, email integrations, and many more were added recently, and the price remains very competitive.
- The ability to auto-import contact data is a huge time-saver.
- Support for multiple pipelines means you are not limited to sales-only, but also have opportunities to create pipelines for prospecting, alternate product sales cycles, and much more.
- A fast mobile app that keeps you on top of contacts, sales, and tasks.

Cons: - While the UI is intuitive, the colors leave much to be desired. Sometimes, I feel like I am staring at a cubicle when using the app. Being able to add custom brand colors would be a nice addition.
- The web app lacks a "dashboard" view similar to what exists on the mobile app. This view is used for getting an overall picture of sales, tasks, deals, forecasts, etc.

• Reviewed on 2018/11/19
Dishant S.
crowd sourcing
  • Reviewed on 2019/04/12

"Loved with amazing CRM system"

Comments: My overall experience with the Pipedrive is quite amazing. Our organisation is taking help from the Pipedrive stats and suggestions to make better financial decisions.

Pros: The best feature which I liked about the Pipedrive is that we can efficiently manage our daily tasks. They are represented in the graphical form and is very helpful while planning the day. You can easily set your priorities using the pipelines and track how far a particular deal has proceeded. Another important feature which I would like to mention is that if you have used a CRM before, you probably have a list of your important contacts. Pipedrive can import the contacts of the previous CRM. Hence, saving a lot of precious time. The user interface of the Pipedrive is just amazing. I love the small customisations they had provided in the app. They also have an Android and an IOS app. They provide graphical statistics to track the progress of your team. You can quickly decide what works and what not. Pipedrive improves management decisions to a great extent. They had an incredible customer support supporting many different languages. There turnaround time is very fast.

Cons: Although, I liked this system to a great extent and it is hard to find the cons. But, still, I would like to figure out some. On occasion, when I was updating my daily scheduling tasks in their Android app, it suddenly crashed. I want the team to fix some bugs related to the compatibility issue. The second thing which I would like to mention here is that I would love to see if they add a better filtering system to figure out better that what are potential clients based on the data.

• Reviewed on 2019/04/12
Marketing & Advertising
  • Reviewed on 2015/05/28

"Simple, Intuitive, Efficient"

Comments: Pipedrive is a simple CRM that has everything you need, and nothing that you don't. As an agile business coming-to-market, we have a small team and limited resources, but are experiencing fast growth. We needed a way to track, cultivate, and maintain sales leads, but we didn't have months to dive into a robust software. I did a Pipedrive trial and a Salesforce trail side-by-side and couldn't help but to always turn to Pipedrive. Our main needs were to:
- Insert lead contacts
- Track process and staging
- Forward email or communications to CRM
- Create activity alerts and reminders
That is it. Everything else, the bells and whistles, charts and graphs, mothership of sales accessories was merely overwhelming. We don't have time to watch endless tutorial videos, and even when we did, other systems still didn't feel intuitive. Pipedrive was a breath of fresh air in my CRM search. The platform is elegant, intuitive, and has the perfect functionality to meet my agile sales needs.

Pros: Clean and pleasant user experience. I use Trello often, and the functionality of Pipedrive is similar in that I can drag and drop cards into different stages. The visual progression is very helpful, while each contact can house all of the information that I need to keep things moving. I also really like that I can BCC my conversations into my pipelines so that my partner and I can keep everything in one place. I like the add-on apps such as Leadfeeder and Mailchimp.

Cons: Do you have a Gmail plug in so that I can check a box to send to CRM? I integrated that feature when trying Salesforce, but always wanted to swap out destinations to Pipedrive. If you don't have that, I guess that would be considered a con. Not that BCC'ing is sooo difficult ;) I think a "Graveyard" type pipeline would be helpful. We want to hold onto our inbound lead contacts, but I don't want them cluttering my active Pipelines, nor do I want to assign an activity to them. It would be nice to be able to keep them in the system without archiving them. I've created a makeshift solution by just having a Cold Leads Pipeline, but there aren't really stages and I don't have pending activities for them.

• Reviewed on 2015/05/28
Neha T.
Tax Consultant
Management Consulting, 10 000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/06/19

"Pipedrive is a very powerful CRM"

Pros: Pipederive is a great solution to sales force for small & medium companies. It gives a great overview of leads. Registration of customer is very simple and organized in clients and companies. Negotiations are organized into pipelines and one can have a single or multiple pipeline. Each pipeline can be divided into stages according to the client's situation and each stage contains the deals that reproduce a negotiation, budget or potential sale ready. One can manage all potential customers on one screen, in a visual and practical way, without missing deadlines or getting confused at what was said

Cons: There is nothing significant drawback of this software. Developers are constantly coming up with improvements. The only thing it lacks is non integration with social media like LinkedIn. Also outlook integration is much needed.
This software lacks to follow up on an activity if you do not have an open business, Pipe drive obeys business, so if you look for it as a CRM it is not very practical

• Reviewed on 2018/06/19
Executive Administrator
  • Reviewed on 2018/04/27

"One of the best-priced lead management solutions available"

Comments: All our leads in one, easy-to-manage, location.

Pros: It's amount is low per month per user, and that's pretty low considering the many options it has available. It also connects to Zapier which means that you can integrate just about anything with it, we funnel all our leads from all over into this system, across 10 different programs. We love the option for custom fields and built-in integrations with google products. It's very simple and easy to use.

Cons: This is really only for lead management, as it's lead capture abilities are severely limited. They do have a form building option, but it looks terrible and is incredibly primitive. We are forced to use another service to design and embed beautiful and custom lead forms, then feed all the responses into pipedrive via zapier (pipedrive does have some sort of php callback options to submit leads, but you have to be a very experience programmer to understand it). Once you begin dealing with large quantities of leads, the loading of the data can be excruciating.

• Reviewed on 2018/04/27
Harrison H.
SDR
  • Reviewed on 2019/05/15

"Almost ideal but with some serious caveats for bigger companies"

Pros: It's the easiest to use CRM by far. The Pipeline system is intuitive and easy to learn, and it integrates well with our entire tech stack. Combined with Zapier it's a really powerful, flexible tool that our entire commercial team relies on. Their support team is for the most part excellent, but there have been some cases of somewhat robotic behaviour, like requesting screenshots where it doesn't make sense so they can move on to the next step. Ultimately they respond quickly, get the job done and get back in touch with updates. The Rep in particular was extremely friendly, effective and competent during our last performance issue. I'd highly recommend it to any company with a commercial team under 50 employees.

Cons: The issues arise when you outgrow the software, and I worry we may be reaching that point. Although our issues are currently resolved, there have been periods of severe performance problems taking us offline for hours at a time (about 3 serious instances in the last 9 months, with several smaller outages), as a result of our high volume of users and activity. Pipedrive seems to be primarily aimed at smaller companies but I hope they'll expand their support for larger ones in the near future since it's such a good solution.

• Reviewed on 2019/05/15
Mike G.
Commercial Real Estate Broker
Real Estate, 5 001-10 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2016/11/16

"Great, easy to use CRM at last!"

Comments: Having wasted more than a week trying to set up the supposed leading brand of CRM, you know the one beginning with Sales....., I was recommended to try PipeDrive and although I made a simple error mapping the fields to my spreadsheet the first time, I was still up and running within a couple of hours. Quite amazing! The good thing is that if you make a mistake like I did, you can undo the import immediately! WHAAAT?! Yeah right?! So easy, and self explanatory. I have been using PipeDrive for about 5 months now and am amazed every day that it is so intuitive. Linking email is automatic so that can't be easier, and I love the reminders for Activities every day, and also being able to easily make notes on calls, and schedule the next action. I did also have cause to ask support a question, and was blown away by the level of support I received instantaneously via the chat, and even after that I got emails with screen shots of the steps I needed to take to do what I wanted. Really impressed. This CRM has been designed by people who actually KNOW what is needed in CRM, not just a random amount of data put together that you have to figure out what to do with. It's so easy to set up YOUR specific steps in the Pipe, and is so intuitive it's a wonder someone didn't do this before!
So far I have recommended PipeDrive numerous times within our firm, and will continue to do so. I don't need to look anywhere else! Thanks PipeDrive! Keep up the great work!

Pros: Ease of use, simplicity, intuitiveness. Obviously been thought through by sales people.

Cons: I wish it linked my Meetings into Outlook without having to go through Zapper.

Adam B.
Mortgage Broker
Financial Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2018/03/12

"This is the back bone, the life blood of my business. Easy to use and easy to customise!"

Pros: I love Pipedrive, the card view is fantastic allowing me to move deals from progress stages with a simple drag and drop. Or if the deal needs to live in another "pipe" I can simply change to one of my other pipes. The tasks keep me on track with each deal and the stats allow me to see my progress each week.

Cons: The stats are good, however I would love it if there was an automated report generated rather than having to check the stats out manually each week. Also, syncing with my emails means that I can keep all the info relating to my deal in one place. But not all the emails are recognised as belonging to the specific deal, so before I close the deal off, I have to manually search for the emails, then for each individual email I have to select the deal to link it to! This is monotonous to say the least! It would be so much quicker if I could simply select all the emails relating to the deal in one hit and then link to the deal once.

• Reviewed on 2018/03/12
Director of Sales
Information Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/12/04

"The 'Get Work Done' CRM Tool"

Comments: I have been a very happy customer, in contrast to my experience 3 years ago with Zoho.

Pros: First of all, let me start by saying I'm a big fan of CRM. As a bag carrying manager, I need a tool that can help me get work done, not require me to feed the monster at the end of a long day on the road. Pipedrive is that tool. One of my key criteria was to have a mobile app that automates a heavy activity base and all the rest of the competitors fell short (this was 2 years ago when I made the evaluation). Also, it might be notable that I have previous experience using NetSuite, Salesforce, Goldmine, Act, Siebel, Onyx, and Oracle, so I'm well versed. Before choosing Pipedrive, I evaluated 11 different applications, including CXM, eSalesTrack, Insightly, NetSuite, Nutshell, PipelineDeals, Pipeliner, ProsperWorks, ReallySimpleSystems, Salesforce, and Zoho.

Cons: No Test Environment to vet out partner integration and data exchange...

• Reviewed on 2018/12/04
Hayden A.
Client Liaison
Medical Practice, 11-50 Employees
  • Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 2017/12/20

"Simply fantastic, has changed the way we operate and allows us to help many, many more clients"

Comments: Overall it is a great system and the pro's certainly outweigh the cons by a long way. The day to day functionality is just superb, the best I have used and I have worked in a sales environment for nearly 20 years.

Pros: You can set it up to suit your business. It's very flexible and has allowed us to produce a great deal of good data to allow us to change and adapt our business. Anyone who uses the system is kept right up to date with accurate information about our clients and what stage the sale is at. It also allows us to quickly recognise deals that have little or no potential so we are not wasting time and staff resources with no return.

Cons: The site reporting is good but could be improved as well as the export reports. It would be great to have the flexibility to select specific fields to include or exclude from reports but as it stands this is not possible. It also doesn't include contacts when exporting data for deals which means it is not possible to generate a deal based mailing list, i.e. deals that were closed in the last 3 months due to lack of funds. This makes it difficult to generate e-mail campaigns from the system.

• Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 2017/12/20
Brett W.
Internal Sales

"Pipedrive is fantastic!"

Comments: Can't live without it. If I didn't have Pipedrive to help me, I'd be lost.

Pros: Ease of use in supporting my sales process. It allows me to integrate my email and calendar from Google, so I don't have to copy/paste the emails/appointments into a deal or organisation to keep notes. This saves a tremendous amount of time and makes it incredibly easy to see the context of a client or deal in one spot. The notes I do make are more active - I'm not recording what's happened, I'm focused on what needs to happen next, when, and what my client is expecting. Tracking deals and setting activities is also very easy. This means I don't miss anything or forget tasks I've set to occur weeks into the future (or those "call me in 3 months"). Because of this I consistently get "you're follow up is amazing" comments from clients, which helps build credibility and trust.

Cons: There's nothing I don't like. I use what I need to and what makes me effective. There's a heap of functions that I don't use (yet - like setting sales targets) but that's not because of the software.

Marília F.
Diretoria de Projetos
Management Consulting, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/01/11

"Good solution for sales management"

Comments: Very good. The software has good features and in case of errors the support is efficient.

Pros: The interface is very simple to use, the user experience is great! In addition, the charts already have good sales management indicators that provide visibility into improvement points.

Cons: The overall cost-effectiveness is good, but if many users have access to the tool, the cost of use becomes high.

• Reviewed on 2020/01/11
Senior Consultant, Solution Sales
Management Consulting, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/05/31

"Leveraged PipeDrive briefly while working a consulting job."

Pros: Pipedrive does a great job of making sure I stay in the pipedrive world. I can send emails and email campaigns, I can make outbound dials and receive calls right in the software, I can log activity, review and customize reports and follow up on my pipeline. What I like most about Pipedrive is they make it easy to use the software and when I want to dive deeper into the details Pipedrive gives me that level of access also. Almost all of the features are customized and I just found myself feeling more and more comfortable using Pipedrive the more I continued to use it. It's very user friendly and intuitive.

Cons: There is not much I don't like about Pipedrive if I'm going to be honest. I will say the one area they need more help with is customer service. Like most of Pipedrives competitors in the space, CS isn't very responsive and when I make a phone call I typically get a vm and someone does eventually get back to me. There is a good support center and QA page I can research the things I need help with. I'm a self help / figure it out anyway kind of guy, it's always refreshing being able to talk with someone if I have a need I can't figure out or if I've spent more time then I've wanted to trying to figure out a problem. It's not a deal breaker and it's what I expected before I even started using the service. If there is an area that needs improvement, I would have to highlight this as a con. But it's not a deal breaker for me since most of the other platforms like this offer the same level of support. It's seems to be the norm.

• Reviewed on 2018/05/31
Demand Generation Manager
  • Reviewed on 2021/02/09

"decent CRM for SMB"

Comments: When your needs are basic, and database not too big, it is a good software.
When growing, it might not be sufficient.

Pros: deal management is easy to understand and to set up. It is also quite easy to move deals from column to column, and have a colleague take the lead.

Cons: API and set up with other tools is generally limited. You will often need a third party tool like zapier to handle things.

• Reviewed on 2021/02/09
Doug N.
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2016/11/17

"PipeDrive Leads to Successful Salespeople"

Comments: I have used PipeDrive for almost 2 years. I can't say enough good things about their customer support. They are available to help you quickly, easily and without a bunch of back-and-forth. They answer their phone and the support staff really know their product. It took a bit of setup (maybe 1 hour) for it to work the way I wanted it to, and it has been well worth it. I manage a sales team of almost 300 people. While I can't force them to use PipeDrive, the ones that do use it are my top performers. Straight Forward...Customizable... Intuitive... Flexible... Easy to get started... Easier to master. Once I surrendered my life and schedule to PipeDrive, my job became easy. PipeDrive tells me what to do and when to do it. It is honestly the best tool of my entire business.

Pros: Easy to use, intuitive, straight forward. The best Customer Support I have ever dealt with.

Cons: I have to teach each new salesperson how to set it up and customize it to our business. It would be nice to be able to provide my setup to my team members at the click of a button

• Reviewed on 2016/11/17
Business Development Specialist
Financial Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/08/15

"Awesome Prospecting CRM"

Comments: Pipedrive provides a great solution for keeping track of prospects, where they are in the sales process, how much revenue has been won/lost, and key metrics for focusing efforts in the most worthy activities. It's so intuitive and sleek design. Has everything you need for your sales efforts

Pros: Ease of use, user friendly, minimalist CRM yet has all the tools/functionalities that you would use from a more expensive product

Cons: Very slight learning curve, especially if you've used a crm in the past. But, this is the case with most crm software

• Reviewed on 2019/08/15
David C.
Building Materials, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/03/21

"Tracking Leads Makes More Money"

Comments: As a small business, we weren't very good at tracking and chasing enquiries. Our business is roof coatings manufacture and we sell through a dedicated approved installer network, so perhaps tracking wasn't that important. However, as our business has grown in popularity, we received enquiries from end-user clients (all business to business), but usually just passed these to our installers - and then forgot about them. The problem is though, that roofing contractors aren't sales people. They rarely followed up and consequently, we probably lost a lot of sales leads. We implemented Pipedrive in January 2017. It's now Mid-March and we are currently tracing 25 deals with a combined value of £1,250,000. We wouldn't even have written them down previously! January to March is a very quiet time in the roof coatings industry. Now, when we get an enquiry from a client, we pass it to installers, but we call them and remind them to chase the deal - AND we chase the client to make sure that they are being looked after by our installer network. Nobody to date has complained about the follow-up, in fact, they seem to be grateful that somebody is paying attention. But it's not just those deals we are able to track. By setting up multiple boards, we can now record all kinds of leads, not just the high value projects we are involved in. For example, we now track new installer enquiries, professional training course enquiries (we train surveyors) and also "supply only" enquiries we get. Pipedrive prompts our users (there's only three of us) to make calls and follow up on deals that would otherwise possibly just die. It took a week to make the decision to upgrade from the free trial version. Pipedrive isn't the first system we looked at, but it is the only one that has received universal praise for ease of use within the organisation and is the only one we've kept.

Pros: Ease of use, simplicity of layout.

Cons: Nothing

• Reviewed on 2017/03/21