• Overall

Learn more about Ordoro

Floyd S.
Creative Director & Co-Founder
  • Reviewed on 2015/05/15

"Ordoro lives up to the hype"

Comments: Ordoro Basic is exactly as promised. A comprehensive system for managing orders and shipping. Since I started using Ordoro, my orders have gone out faster, my shipping costs have gone down significantly, and fulfillment of orders takes up a much smaller portion of my day. The best part about it all is that my customers are happier and much more likely to leave favorable reviews, reorder, and try different products we order. Life was hard before Ordoro! I feel like now I can tell those old man stories like, "back in my day, we didn't have Ordoro. We had to copy and paste recipient addresses from Amazon to USPS.com through 15 miles in the snow uphill." Now orders are processed, labels are created and customers are notified in two clicks.

Pros: Great customer service
Faster order processing
Higher return customer rate
Less time and headache

Cons: None yet. So far Ordoro has completely changed the way I do business

• Reviewed on 2015/05/15
Justin A.
Political Organization
  • Reviewed on 2015/03/20

"Been using Ordoro for years and couldn't be more grateful."

Comments: Ordoro handles all of our shipping. Our brand, My Magic Mud, has gone from 1 location to 270 in a 9 month period and this solution has grown with us. For the price, there's nothing out there I'd rather use. They also save us a lot on shipping with their discounted USPS rates. I have no affiliation with them nor reason to write this review other than out of gratitude for the technology they've created that allows my little startup to compete with large companies.

Pros: It's unbelievably functional for the price. Saves on shipping as well. Ship fast and in bulk in seconds. I can process and ship out a hundred orders in just a few hours. Great pricing packages for small to medium size operations. Integrates well with BigCommerce and Amazon. Good inventory tracking. Constantly updating functionality.

Cons: I'd like to see more control over saving customer profiles. When I type a customer name, it saves the data and populates fields automatically, but I'd like to save changes and have control over what it future populates for easy reorder management. Doesn't have any good system for accounting that I could find. I also think Ordoro needs to provide some solid reporting mechanisms. But none of this stuff should be a deal breaker for any startup, smaller operation. Definitely not robust enough for larger companies or major fulfillment centers, but this software was created to empower the little guy!

• Reviewed on 2015/03/20
Kathy P.
Logistics & Supply Chain
  • Reviewed on 2015/09/15

"Ordoro: Great Order & Inventory Management Software!"

Comments: We've been using Ordoro for over two years and we couldn't be more pleased. What we love: tiered pricing; we're not locked into a contract; the order and inventory management modules were very, very easy to learn and use; shopping cart integration is a breeze. We especially love the huge savings on USPS shipping costs! And their support is outstanding. Between online videos that guide you step-by-step and great documentation, it covered 99% of what we needed to know. The few times we had to reach out to the Ordoro Support team, the response was very timely. We highly, highly recommend Ordoro.

Pros: Easy to use; tiered pricing; no contract required; fast shopping cart integration; huge savings on USPS costs; outstanding online support and team

Cons: The very few times we needed to reach out to the Ordoro Support team was usually related to error codes. On occasion, the documentation on the error code was lacking.

• Reviewed on 2015/09/15
  • Reviewed on 2013/10/15

"Why I Chose Ordoro Over the Other eCommerce Apps"

Comments: After shopping around for quite some time for an all-in-one web application to help me manage my online store as well as my eBay and Amazon accounts, I decided Ordoro was the one for me. There are quite a few companies that offer trial periods and I wanted to make sure I was completely satisfied before subscribing so I did some research and shopped around. In the end, I found Ordoro was the easiest to set up and manage. I was able to import my inventory with just a few simple steps using their set-up program that walks you through your first time using it. There are also helpful videos for any questions you may have. Once I was set up, I found that it had everything that I was looking for in an all-in-one eCommerce app--simple and easy to use yet very robust with many features. I was also very impressed by their willingness to reach out to their customers to make sure they are happy with their services. In the end, I chose Ordoro because it was the easiest to use, full of features that I needed for my online business, and had great customer service.

Pros: -Quick and easy set up
-Many features so it is powerful, yet still easy to navigate through and manage.
-Outstanding customer service and friendly, down-to-earth staff.
-Competitive price

• Reviewed on 2013/10/15
Molly B.
  • Reviewed on 2014/09/09

"Ordoro Basic"

Comments: Our favorite part of Ordoro is the customer service. Our inquiries are responded to very quickly, and we're taken care of as much as possible.
The software is easy to use, and is very self-explanatory. For everything that doesn't make sense, the guys at Ordoro will walk you through the process.
We use Ordoro for multiple shipping warehouses at various locations, and for multiple shipping carriers. It all works flawlessly and seamlessly.

• Reviewed on 2014/09/09
Zoe M.
Retail
  • Reviewed on 2015/01/01

"Ordoro in just 15 days has made my shiping easier and cheaper!"

Comments: I have only contacted support twice and they have been awesome. Now with the new year I am going to challenge them with my my existing Dymo printer setup. All in all very impressed!

Pros: Easy
Reasonably Priced
Good savings on postage

Cons: Not self-service nerdy enough for me, BUT support has been great and fast!

• Reviewed on 2015/01/01
Adam F.
  • Reviewed on 2014/09/14

"Ordoro is moving in all the right ways..."

Comments: I'm an online retailer with multiple shopping carts. I reluctantly chose Ordoro to link all the carts together and provide us with the shipping solutions for our complexity of orders. Not only has their support staff helped us make the transition with ease, but they are constantly enhancing their system to make our lives easier and easier. As of late, they have really moved forward with some ingenious and time saving shortcuts to cut down on our order processing time. Whether we're creating multple lables, multiple pack slips or multiple drop ships, it's all done with less and less man hours and more and more efficiently. We are not currenlty using their inventory management component, but may be in the future. The latest we are embracing is the ability to list suppliers associated with each product. We plan on growing with Ordoro for many years to come.

• Reviewed on 2014/09/14
Manny J.
Director of Strategic Initiatives
Telecommunications, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/05/13

"Cinch to use especially for infrequent use"

Pros: Ordoro offers a free account for those who don't ship much or are a growing business, which is huge. The free edition comes with quite a few nice features that make our shipping more automated. We connected this with WooCommerce to auto-generate orders.

Cons: Requires a lot of clicks to get it from order to shipped. Paid version includes more automation which seemingly takes care of this. If you use often, it's probably worth the money.

• Reviewed on 2018/05/13
Co-Founder
Internet, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/03/13

"Great Service and Customisation"

Pros: Really happy with the customization, we have a unique production flow. Ordoro was able to adapt to this and allow easy use from various different stake holders in our organisation. Couldn't find anything else quite like it on the market.

Cons: Further automation with my freight provider would be good, they are based in China so it is a bit more difficult

• Reviewed on 2018/03/13
Ian H.
Internet
  • Reviewed on 2014/05/08

"Ordoro is Best of Class for Order Management"

Comments: Jagath called me when he launched the company and asked me to try out Ordoro. I did not think much about it because I was a reseller for Stone Edge Order Manager and had many of my Shopsite customers using it. With a few more calls from Jagath I was convinced to try it. I never looked back and have used it for all my own stores and my clients stores. I highly recommend this tool for anyone managing a Shopsite or other compatible ecom store. Yo will not be disappointed. No support contracts and the support is great.

Pros: Cloud based
No support contracts
They actually consider feature requests
Affordable

Cons: No reseller program

• Reviewed on 2014/05/08
Ryan P.
Chief Technology Officer
  • Reviewed on 2017/02/23
  • Reviewed on 2017/02/23
Rebecca M.
  • Reviewed on 2016/11/17

"excellent inventory software!"

Comments: I have been using Ordoro for a couple of months now. It has an excellent interface and an easy way to track inventory. They also have a great Kit option that will still allow you to track inventory even when you are selling the same SKU in multiple product bundles. We would like to eventually process orders with Ordoro as well. We are really happy with the product.

• Reviewed on 2016/11/17
Diane M.
  • Reviewed on 2016/02/17

"Great program, already saved the fee"

Comments: I am using Ordoro, after trying them last year for a while and than dropping them, have found them now to be a great shipping channel. I sell on my web site, Amazon, eBay, Etsy and hopefully have some sales this year on Shopify. Ordoro collects all but my web site, which I enter manually. Than I can pick between USPS (which runs via Endicia), UPS or Fedex. Whoever is cheapest gets the shipment, great for me, as some shipments are 2-3 pound some 30 pound. (I ship live plants). Very happy with Ordoro. I save more than the $25 a month fee easy in the spring, summer and fall.

• Reviewed on 2016/02/17
Matthew M.
Operations Manager
  • Reviewed on 2014/07/28

"Excellent Service - Fairly Robust Functionality"

Comments: We were pretty happy all around. Every once in awhile something an issue arose but we were always able to get ahold of someone (sometimes even their CEO) to help us resolve the issue quickly. We have had our fair share of operational struggles and Ordoro was definitely a step in the right direction! Highly Recommend.

• Reviewed on 2014/07/28
Jenny W.
  • Reviewed on 2018/04/17
  • Reviewed on 2018/04/17
Khalil E.
  • Reviewed on 2014/09/19

"Great Product"

Comments: I am impressed with ease of using the products and the friendly customer service. I strongly recommend the service for all e-commerce user. the best inventory and shipping manger app. A+++

• Reviewed on 2014/09/19
Arron P.
C.E.O.
Retail, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/12/16

"Simplified Shipping"

Pros: The software linked perfectly to my couriers and made shipping simple. I didn't need to input anything, and all of my labels were created automatically.

Cons: Setting up the automatic printer wasn't as seamless as I would like.

• Reviewed on 2019/12/16
Bob J.
Civil Engineering
  • Reviewed on 2016/01/24

"great app !"

Comments: Although I am just starting to use this system I am finding the possibilities exciting and looking so forward to knowing all the ins and outs. Wish I had known about this sooner!

Pros: Friendly technical support and service Fast customer service Desire to add features Works as advertised

Cons: No reseller program;rarely, some easily solved glitches when upgrading software

• Reviewed on 2016/01/24
Henry W.
Sessional Lecturer
Higher Education, 10 000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 2015/01/06

"Simple Software from caring people who truly understand what you need"

Comments: I was looking for a solution to support my business and the Ordoro software and have been a pleasure to work with. For their software, it was easy to implement, they have robust user manuals and videos that makes their system very simple and intuitive to use. The learning curve is short unlike other complex systems. The workflow is logical and makes a lot of sense. They try to get as closely integrated as possible to other systems and I can appreciate the great software they have built. Their customer support is stellar and hands down some of the kindest people that are truly there to help you. I've asked some pretty basic questions and I'm surprised at how patient and responsive the team is there. It's easy to see how they stand out as most SAAS solutions are to on board you and then basically forget about you. This company is different, they are essentially an extension of mine. That's how SAAS should be.

Pros: 5+ Customer Support
Simple System that is truly well thought out
Awesome USPS rates
Super Simple

Cons: Greater drop ship support such as attaching shipping labels and warehouse location inventory levels

• Reviewed on 2015/01/06
Carl S.
Online Media
  • Reviewed on 2015/05/28

"One Step Beyond"

Comments: I admit it, I'm hard on vendors and I can't afford not to be. When you're sending out over 100 orders a day, sometimes more, you have to be on your game. It's customer's first, vendors last! Having a high volume of orders and working into the wee hours of the night, you're going to discover flaws and weaknesses in software that others don't and you're going to want it fixed fast. Ordoro support calms me because they have the unique ability to listen, then act, efficiently creating a solution for my business. I like doing business with Ordoro because they walk the talk. Not many can!

Pros: Ability to listen and understand my issues! Support feedback is patient. Solutions will follow.

Cons: Unable to read my mind, but then who can?

• Reviewed on 2015/05/28
Chrystal D.
Wholesale, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2016/10/26

"Top Notch Service"

Comments: Ordoro lets me manage orders from multiple sites, in one place! I can see orders and print shipping labels from Etsy, eBay, and my own business site. Being able to bulk print labels makes things go a lot faster. The pre-set options are extensive (even flat-rate padded envelopes, which cost more than regular flat-rate envelopes). It's easy too, to reprint labels (they save as PDFs). And it's easy to cancel labels too for a refund. I have only ever used USPS, but you can load money for other shipping services like UPS. Any time I've had an issue, Ordoro customer service has been amazingly quick to respond.

Pros: The ability to manage orders from multiple sites in one place. And it can communicate with e-commerce sites, to let people know their order shipped and to mark the order as shipped on those sites. PLUS the postage is significantly discounted.

Cons: Sometimes I get error messages communicating with my sites.

• Reviewed on 2016/10/26
Jason D.
Retail
  • Reviewed on 2014/11/25

"The best all around inventory and shipping management program"

Comments: We are a startup company that is rapidly growing. Ordoro helps us manage our inventory through several sales channels. The Chat box allows us to ask questions which the Ordoro team answers very quickly. The inventory management systems allows us to sell the same product over several different channels while keeping the inventory live and up to date on all the channels. The program automatically loads up the orders for the day, once we get in the office in the morning its just open and start, no waiting time on loading orders, just open and get to work. The packing list section provides all packing lists with ease, also providing a pick list with quantity and area of the Item. The Product Order section is very easy to work with, I use the low inventory of products section in order to see what products need a resupply, it is as simple as click order more enter a quantity and boom your PO is ready. We create several PO's over the course of the day, the program knows which items go to which PO without any mix ups. I have used programs in the past that mix up the products in PO's leaving my suppliers very confused. Overall, Ordoro is the best program out there for your growing business, it allows growth through dropshipping, inhouse shipping, it also uses a dashboard to keep track of daily sales, shipping costs, total orders, monthly sales, and the most sold item. Ordoro is also a work in progress and the staff is very open to hearing new ideas that can help with streamlining your business process. I would recommend Ordoro to every Ecommerce business out there, whether small or large Ordoro saves you and your employees time.

• Reviewed on 2014/11/25
Business Development Intern - Smart Products & Online Retail
11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/03/30

"Good software or the order process and the inventory tracking"

Pros: With Ordoro you are able to create a list of suppliers, so that you can take care of each order by forwarding the order details to the relevant supplier in one click. Very easy to use, and you can see in one sec which are the unshipped orders to process all orders in time.

Cons: There is a problem with the sync/integration I think as it sometimes takes too much time to synchronize orders with the website/Amazon: it shows up after 10 minutes, or you have to manually update the orders. That can be frustrating.

• Reviewed on 2018/03/30
Events Services
  • Reviewed on 2014/09/23

"support from ordoro is incredible"

Comments: Our company has been using Ordoro for several years. We manufacture and distribute unique garden supplies. Orders come from all over the world, thru the company website into our Ordoro site, after which the orders are processed, pick lists created, invoices/packing lists generated, inventory managed, and shipping labels printed. We can process as many as 30-50 orders an hour, but couldn't function effectively/efficiently if we hadn't come across Ordoro. BUT, best of all, they have probably the best support team of ANY online app I have ever run across...if I notice a problem, my email is answered (or I may even get a phone call) within an hour, usually, and I have never waited more than a half day for a more complicated issue. A very service-oriented group, with an excellent work ethic. If anyone needs an all-inclusive, simple-to-use shipping program, THIS IS THE ONE!!!

Pros: There are so many features that create a smooth work flow pattern - they include importing orders from our e-carts, creating all the paperwork necessary for picking, packing, and shipping, including international orders.

Cons: rarely, some easily solved glitches when upgrading software

• Reviewed on 2014/09/23
Jeremy P.
Managing Member
  • Reviewed on 2015/05/29

"Awesome support and service"

Comments: We recently moved our e-commerce solutions to WooCommerce and were looking for a system that would allow us to enter our order information into one system. We found Ordoro. I personally installed it and had some questions about the functionality so I sent a note to customer support. Elle from their team contacted me and ran through my questions and we figured everything out. All of this was done with no sales questions or pitch. They have my business now and in the future.

• Reviewed on 2015/05/29