Filter by:

• Overall

About Wimi

Wimi is designed to boost teamwork and team collaboration: instant messages, files sharing & drive, tasks, calendars, and more...

Learn more about Wimi

Tom R.
Lead E-learning developer
E-Learning, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/08/28

"Wimi for a small team."

Comments: We solved the sharing and updating of files trough out the office. "I uploaded it to Wimi." has become a common frays. Ones uploaded, you know others will find it and will be using the right versions of files.

Pros: Keeping track and sharing project info within Wimi.
Task can be added and appointed easily to several members.
Easy content management using maps and projects.

Cons: Uploading to Wimi can be a time consumer. Keeping the variable internet speed in mind, it remains the only thing I dislike.

Jovana V.
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/12/31

"Wimi, the All-arounder"

Comments: I tried so many alike tools as I was looking for something that will really fit my needs. Wimi is simply not one of these tools that I am looking for. I appreciate the effort, I like web browser like conceptualizations but I had the feeling that too many things have been squeezed in there.

Pros: One thing that I really like is that Wimi looks like a web browser and that you can jump from pane to pane as you do with tabs. Visually that really works well for me. I also appreciate the effort to separate docs in a specific pane as I constantly need to refer to specific docs.

Cons: I have the feeling that I am in the midst of something overcrowded. It is though a subjective feeling, but the task assignment with post-it notes also looks somewhat unclear. Perhaps, because I am more and more inclined to use non-Kanban task tracking systems -- which is no fault of Wimi.

• Reviewed on 2019/12/31
Baptiste L.
Baptiste L.
  • Reviewed on 2016/03/14

"The ultimate all-in-one solution"

Comments: We are a small marketing & branding agency, as we grew, we quickly faced the challenge of managing more SaaS tools than we could handle. We were looking for a solution that would integrate both task management and file management. Having experienced several SaaS tools in the past, we have to say we were very well surprised by Wimi. The ease of use is a great plus. Easily sharing files with customers is a relief.
Wimi is a hidden gem! Go for it!

Pros: Support and coaching provided by the Wimi team helped us get started in a few hours.

• Reviewed on 2016/03/14
Marie B.
Marie B.
Marketing and Sales Director at French Tech Hub, the U.S. accelerator for French Tech companies
International Trade & Development, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2016/05/11

"Easy to use"

Comments: We are 12-people consulting company working on many projects with external consultants. Wimi is a great tool to share information while managing the access right of each person. We switched from Dropbox for that particular reason.

Pros: easy to install and to use. Awesome customer support.

• Reviewed on 2016/05/11
Cécile P.
responsible for recruitment
  • Reviewed on 2017/06/15

"Fast, efficient and very practical"

Pros: Being able to share documents with colleagues
Be able to organize activities
Be able to speak quickly with colleagues

Cons: The fact that there are no voice calls
Not able to meet with colleagues
Not able to share activities with colleagues

• Reviewed on 2017/06/15
Fabien C.
Fabien C.
  • Reviewed on 2016/05/06

"Great product, easy to handle"

Comments: We were looking for a collaborative solution, simple and easy to handle for the team. Wimi is beyond our expectations. Great support and UX. PM tools deserve the attention.

Pros: UX, PM tool, Customer support

Cons: more integrations and 3rd parties apps

• Reviewed on 2016/05/06
  • Reviewed on 2016/11/24
Thomas lenevet
  • Reviewed on 2013/07/29

"Great app!"

Comments: Really like this app for 2 main reasons: its simplicity and the fact that it is really all-in-one. We used to work with a task management app + file sharing app at my company, now everything is in the same place thanks to Wimi.

Pros: Simple, Easy to use, Effective

Cons: Mobile apps could be better

by Wimi on 2013/07/30

Thank you Thomas. We will integrate a lot of new thingsto the apps soon. What do you need ?

• Reviewed on 2013/07/29
Josh P.
Josh P.
  • Reviewed on 2016/05/10

"Wimi solution"

Comments: The use of Wimi is simply perfect an allow our users to work effectively and efficiently in today’s fast paced world. My team found the use of such a tool helpful when accessing information and data in a timely manner to avoid delays in overall success of projects. The ability to have a total view of a project without energy drain micromanagement while being able to identify a area of need is perfect for providing efficient solutions.

• Reviewed on 2016/05/10
Steve
  • Reviewed on 2014/01/09

"great"

Comments: We use Wimi for our company and we are 100% satisfied. Simple and intuitive we save time and we appreciate that. We strongly recommend.

• Reviewed on 2014/01/09
Lise F.
Consultant
Pharmaceuticals, 2-10 Employees

"wimi for consultants"

Pros: Wimi is easy to use, intuitive, clean and tidy.

Cons: Wimi can't link with MSProject planning and the Gantt function is not perfect.

Dale S.
Dale S.
Managing Director
  • Reviewed on 2017/03/05

"Finally...A Truly Complete (yet affordable) Collaboration Platform!"

Comments: As a "power" user of the Wimi platform since September 2016, I feel like I have finally arrived at collaboration "Nirvana". This "arrival" comes after years of cobbling together dozens of single-purpose tools like - Skype, Slack, Trello, Basecamp, Dropbox, WebEx and many others that are fine for what they were designed to do. However, each of these single-purpose tools addresses only single part of the complete collaboration challenge. Fortunately, in recent years a number of players have come into the market with platforms that attempt to move beyond cobbling together single-purpose tools. Bitrix24, Redbooth, Sandglaz, Zoho Projects, Smartsheet and dozens of others fall into this category. However, I find three main problems with these solutions. They are prohibitively expensive with per user pricing structures that actually discourage adding new collaborators, especially when it is not possible to pass on this additional cost to the collaborator. Many of these solutions are also overly complicated by unnecessary features that do not match a "purest" collaboration use case. Lastly, many of these platforms tend toward a project management use case which I find to be no substitute for a "workspace" use case. Now, given the widely varying expectations around collaboration, it may be helpful to describe my particular use case before going too much further. I collaborate with students, clients and entrepreneurial startup teams. Each of these groups require segregated workspaces with the ability to add individual group members to any workspace while maintaining vary granular control over what each member can see and do in each workspace via permissions. Within each workspace, Wimi provides easy to use features that are most valuable for "purest" collaboration - group and individual (i.e. private) messaging, real-time chat, video conferencing with screen sharing, individual and shared calendars, document sharing, calendar-integrated task management, scheduled and ad hoc meetings, and more. If this wasn't enough, the Wimi team have also done a fantastic job of integrating with - Google, Dropbox, Box, Microsoft, Skype and Zapier. Wimi has solved a collaboration problem I have struggled with for at least the last 5 years. For this reason, I strongly recommend Wimi to anyone seeking a workspace-oriented collaboration platform that is easy to use while remaining affordable for use cases that involve large numbers of external collaborators.

Pros: This software perfectly fits my use case with the right features in an easy to use interface at a cost that I can afford.

Cons: The things that I least like about this software are things that I believe the Wimi team are actively addressing for future releases. At the top of this list is the 2-hour "Time Out" behavior of the app. This feature forces me to log back into the app too many times a day. Obviously, this isn't a deal-killer but it can be annoying. Also, at present, there is no desktop app to complement the web app. A desktop app would make it much easier to quickly add tasks to workspaces (i.e. via a hotkey combo) and to integrate with other desktop apps. Currently, there are no Gantt Charts for project management. And lastly, a key improvement to the mobile app would be to eliminate dependence upon a browser...make it a standalone app.

• Reviewed on 2017/03/05
Franck C.
Project manager digital operational marketing
  • Reviewed on 2017/03/03

"The best solution for managing all types of collaborative projects"

Comments: Hello everyone, I use Wimi as part of my Professional and particular activity to manage web projects predominantly and other natures particular side.
I find that Wimi is really above BaseCamp in terms of ergonomics and user friendliness to its use especially to collaborate with people who do not know at all this project management tools that increases our workflow significantly!
A Wimi customer very satisfied with this great tool!
Hats down to designers and developers no wonder Wimi is part of the Top 5 World!
Long live Wimi with the wish that he dethrone BaseCamp

Pros: I use Wimi as part of my Professional and particular activity to manage web projects predominantly and other natures particular side.
A Wimi customer very satisfied with this great tool!
Hats down to designers and developers .. no wonder Wimi is part of the Top 5 World! ;-)
Long live Wimi with the wish that he dethrone BaseCamp

Cons: I saw that Wimi could connect to Zapier, but is it compatible to automate certain tasks as Zapier allows it with BaseCamp?

Jahiezer I.
Jahiezer I.
Desarrollador
  • Reviewed on 2018/06/29

"really helpful tool in the business world"

Comments: i get a precise projects using this app with my team and all is getting ready faster than ever. Also i prepared personal projects with this app

Pros: the adaptabiliy of this app is one of my favorite things, i work with people all over the world and the fact taht ths app can works in multiples system is really helpfoul, and i love the mobile app becouse keep me posted any where. Is good to use in short and long projets, i actually use in personal projects. The chat tool is very nice to keep every person on the team in touch

Cons: the pricing is to high, and the free trail is to short, i do not think this app can be used by a new freelancer's team o a growing business.

• Reviewed on 2018/06/29
Olivier josh C.
Olivier josh C.
Project Assistant
Higher Education, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/04/18

"Project Collaboration in a Single Platform"

Comments: Wimi solve communication and collaboration issues we've had before by providing functionalities we need, essentially, in a single platform.

Pros: Wimi promotes collaboration in a cloud-based software that helps user achieve productivity and efficiency providing functionalities such as project-management, collaboration, and even has time tracking in it. Indeed it helps us focus on the bigger picture, resulting to greater success in our projects.

Cons: None, so far. We have been using this for over a year and most of the problems we encounter are network issues and not on the software itself.

• Reviewed on 2019/04/18
Laurent S.
Vice-president
Religious Institutions, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/03/03

"integration of Wimi within our organization"

Comments: we have integrated Wimi within our organization to solve an endemic organizational problem. As the main Jewish congregation in Geneva we historically have been in charge of collecting all Jewish related events organized by all other Jewish organizations. we lacked the tool to register those events systematically, give transparency on scheduling and avoid conflicts of schedules. Wimi has allowed us to sort out all these problems and give Jewish organizations the necessary tool to manage their schedules relative to all others and work collaboratively with one another.
Wimi has gone a long way in increasing efficiency and transparency in Jewish cultural life in Geneva as well as lifted the burden from our own staff handling this process beforehand.
it is a great cost efficient tool, easy to deploy and use and with immediate benefits.

Pros: easy to use, easy to deploy, collaborative, efficient

Boris P.
Boris P.
Stratège Digital / Directeur UX
  • Reviewed on 2016/12/20

"ROCKET STUFF !"

Comments: WIMI is a game changer platform to enable collaboration over any kind of projects ! It allowed our company to engage transformation program with multiple stake & shareholders, connecting peoples & sharing most relevant assets to work with.

Pros: Easy to manage and to deploy, WIMI gather together all critical asset over project management such as a collaborative agenda, meeting, files, task and many more. Our unique way to work with there engineers allow quick new features to roll out, focused on our specific needs. Kiss, Kiss, Bang, Bang!

Cons: Mobile app is still to be improve and instant chat could grow as a Slack to be a perfect solution. Many other advanced use (notification manager, meeting manager...) could also be improved.

• Reviewed on 2016/12/20
François B.
François B.
Gérant
Internet, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/09/06

"Great product still improving"

Comments: I like the fact that I can centralize all my documents about a projet and share some with my customers. It saves my time and theirs.

Pros: The easy way to possess in one place useful tools to help my customers. Share files easily, follow their tracks, have a video conference ...

Cons: The fact that actually it do not keep the color tags on files from the MacOs System during the synchronization between different machines. This king of memory system is important for me.

• Reviewed on 2018/09/06
Global IT Director, Flow IT & Global Stds Team Lead, Robotic Process Automation
  • Reviewed on 2018/03/09

"Really nice project management software!"

Comments: Improvement in team collaboration activities for our project management efforts.

Pros: This is a pretty impressive project management software package. Particularly it's easy to share artifacts and documents between team members, making it a lot easier to collaborate. The user interface is well designed.

Cons: It's a pretty solid application. However I'd like to see more features and functionality in the mobile version of the application.

• Reviewed on 2018/03/09
Maud D.
Maud D.
  • Reviewed on 2016/06/29

"Everybody should use WIMI !"

Comments: We use Wimi with Agitateurs de rêves because we all have annex activities and it's a "virtual office" to meet each other and work together. Wimi is a fantastic solution to share documents, organize meetings, follow projects and motivate people to follow the activities of other services.

Pros: Many softwares in only one solution. Very reactive and nice customer support. I feel confident for the important documents we share.

Bruno M.
Services Director
Industrial Automation, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/03/02

"A very reliable collaborative cloud"

Comments: WiMi is very reliable. The operation is very simple, very safe, and the administration is accurate. The data is really safe. Mobile applications to access files anywhere and from all kind of media. I do recommand WiMi !

Pros: Reliability

Cons: Nothing

• Reviewed on 2017/03/02
Grimault K.
Grimault K.
  • Reviewed on 2016/10/03

"Practical Fast and Transparent"

Comments: Using Wimi for project management and Digital Marketing related projects is very new to me, but has already shaped my perspective on how to approach and manage a project, whether it be online or in real life, and as a team.

Pros: Easy, efficient, to use and to get a grasp on all its diversified features, lets you work in real time with whoever you want to and from wherever you want to. Incorporates planning tools, progression tools, live air time conference videos, a chatting service and many more that are both attractive in terms of practicality and ergonomy. Strongly recommend

Cons: Early stage of the app, so improvements are still to be considered, has a lot of potential.

• Reviewed on 2016/10/03
David A.
Telecommunications, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/10/10

"Great set of original features"

Comments: The features are original and useful

Pros: I really like the setup and the originality of the feature set with Wimi. Collaboration is very easy and fun with Wimi. Task and assignment management becomes simple when using Wimi. The reporting feature using burndown and performance categories which I really like. I also like the validation feature which lets you validate tasks. I also like the fact that this software includes a mobile app.

Cons: The mobile app lacks some functions that I would like to see. It is adequate but I would like to see more.

• Reviewed on 2017/10/10
Marc F.
Marc F.

""wimly" the best"

Comments: We are a team working in communication and events, most of the time as nomades, and with many interlocutors on different projects . We've been trying many solutions and clouds, but Wimi is far in advance in term of fonctions and services, and, what is the most important for us : security and good synchronisation. Among that, a design and useful interface, and a complete control panel. In short, if somebody know a better teamwork solution ?