• Overall
    4,4 /5
    4,3 /5
    4,4 /5

About Paycom

Find, manage, pay and keep exceptional talent with Paycoms user-friendly HR and payroll software, all within one application.

Learn more about Paycom

Armaan D.
Vice President & COO
Restaurants, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/05/01

"Paycom is Incredible and has the best support team!"

Comments: Engaging with our employees has been so much more efficient with Paycom! They love the interface and once they got the hang of using it, we began to learn things from them as we made our transition.

Pros: There are so many features within Paycom that we utilize to make our operations smoother and mainly to communicate messages from the top level all the way to our team members.

Cons: There are still times where you have to jump through certain hoops to get to an end goal, or a particular report is dug down deep somewhere, but for the most part, Paycom has been user friendly and their support team is great.

by Paycom on 2020/05/05

Thank you for the 5-star review, Armaan! We're thrilled you have enjoyed working with our sales team and our support specialists! We appreciate your feedback, and we encourage you to continue sharing any enhancements you would like to see from us with your dedicated support team.

• Reviewed on 2020/05/01
Senior Accounting Manager
Human Resources, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/01/19

"Loved as an admin"

Comments: Overall, I liked Paycom, it helped us consolidate HRIS and Payroll into one platform and upload mass employee data rather than having to enter it by hand.

Pros: As an Admin in the background I loved the reporting capabilities! You can report on anything and everything and customize the report however you'd like.

Cons: The team did not find it fully user friendly. It would take a lot of clicks to find what they were looking for. Also, by moving to Paycom, it made our 401k process a lot more manual. Having to enter employee rate changes by hand and upload 401k deductions by hand as well.

by Paycom on 2021/01/22

We're glad to see you have enjoyed our software and customized reporting capabilities! We're interested in learning more about your feedback and how we can earn a 5-star rating from you. Feel free to reach out to us at [email protected]

• Reviewed on 2021/01/19
Anthony B.
HR Consultant
Human Resources, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/12/22

"Paycom complete HRIS and Payroll system"

Comments: Paycom helps streamline the on-going tasks of on-boarding and HRIS management. The software cuts own time-consuming aspects of people management and has increased the efficiency of the HR and Finance departments.

Pros: Paycom is an efficient and user friendly HRIS system that includes applicant tracking, on-boarding, payroll, and HR metrics. This is a wonderful, cost friendly tool for small non-profits.

Cons: The initial set-up is cumbersome and requires a good amount of upfront effort. However, once this process is complete, using the day-to-day programs are fairly easy.

by Paycom on 2020/12/24

Thank you for the review and feedback! We're thrilled you find our software easy to navigate. Please share any enhancements you would like to see from us with your dedicated specialist or with our team at [email protected]

• Reviewed on 2020/12/22
Joel V.
District Manager
Retail, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/06/26

"Review of Paycom"

Comments: My overall experience using Paycom is great! I've been using it for over seven years now and have had minimal issues.

Pros: I like how easy it is to use Paycom. The interface is very user friendly and easy to navigate. I use Paycom weekly to approve time sheets and process PAFs for my employees. I like that Paycom provides videos that show you how to use all their features. The mobile app is also an essential part of my work as sometimes i am not near a computer to access Paycom. The App is very easy to use and very convenient.

Cons: What i like least about Paycom is that sometime i feel like i'm clicking on a bunch of links to get to my destination. Paycom has gotten better with time but when I am in a hurry and need to get somewhere quick, it feels like it takes forever with all the links i have to click.

by Paycom on 2020/06/29

Joel, thank you for the 5-star review! We're glad you find Paycom to be user friendly! We appreciate your feedback, please be sure to let us know if there are any other improvements you would like to see at [email protected]

• Reviewed on 2020/06/26
Jeremy I.
Controller
Oil & Energy, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/10/30

"Best payroll software on the marker"

Comments: Overall experience is great. Allows us to process payroll quickly and move on to other pressing job duties quickly.

Pros: Most appreciate the ability to call and speak to a knowledgeable live person to answer any questions we may have, whether it be how do I make this change or can you check to see if I have this setting correct.

Cons: Would like to see the quarterly reports just a tiny bit sooner.

by Paycom on 2019/11/01

Jeremy, thank you for sharing your Paycom experience! We are thrilled that you are enjoying the dedicated support that each client receives! We will share your feedback regarding the quarterly reports with our product teams.

• Reviewed on 2019/10/30
Cyndi L.
HR Manager
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/07/31

"Don't waste your valuable time with this product"

Comments: Paycom does not offer a demo account, like many of their competitors, so you have to rely on a quick 1 hour demo given by a sales person, which doesn't adequately capture the true functionality of this system. While the employee interface is decent, the HR and Admin management side is a nightmare. It's incredibly complex and it's just not possible to get it up and running easily. It will take a significant amount of energy on your side to get it functional. Additionally, many promises that were made in the sales pitch were not honored. The transition team and payroll team I had were not terribly experienced, lacked knowledge of payroll and their own system, and I had to walk them through several items that I didn't expect to have to do. Our employees weren't set up correctly. Products I paid for were not available on our account. I very quickly realized that this system was not going to work for our team and moved to cancel our account and the customer service was pretty awful, going all the way up to upper management. In the week I've tried to shut down this account, I got our company up and running with a different system that was everything I was looking for. All in all, I would not recommend this system unless you have A LOT of time to implement and train and you feel like learning a very specific system.

Pros: The time keeping modal was the easiest to use, however it still isn't super intuitive.

Cons: In 2020, with so many other INCREDIBLY user friendly options, Paycom is in the land of antiquated systems that are not intuitive or user friendly.
* They use internal/proprietary language that isn't common or helpful. You have to learn how they say things before you are able to learn how to navigate the system.
*System is incredibly complex and difficult to learn. Not intuitive at all.
* Benefits Administration is non comparable with other platforms. If you are seeking a system to take that work off your plate, this isn't it.
*Incredibly complex systems to managing HR documents. Again, it adds more work than other options and ends up not being worth it.
*Overall, requires a pretty heavy time investment to train on this system. With so many other systems made to work easily from day 1, it's a big ask for a small company to sink that much time into training.

by Paycom on 2020/08/06

We're sorry you were unhappy with your Paycom experience. After researching further, we were able to determine our team worked closely with you to confirm the system was set up properly and because of our due diligence, we discovered there were issues with your internal data from your previous provider. Each question you posed to our team appears to have been promptly responded to with a helpful hand and with additional training materials. Based on our large volume of positive reviews, we are confident in the service our team provides and the ease-of-use of our software. However, we are always striving to get better. Each client's experience is important to us, and we will be sure to note your feedback.

• Reviewed on 2020/07/31
Antonio R.
Senior Designer
Building Materials, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/01/07

"It pays to use Paycom!"

Comments: Paycom has made everything related to HR easier. Whether it's payroll, benefits, SOP's, document signing even business process tutorials, everything is in one place now and easier to access and interact with.

Pros: Paycom was, at first, difficult. Like any new software you want everything to be where it was before. It wasn't. However with just a few short uses and the tutorials I realized that it was easier, faster and better organized than the software we were using before, which was online based instead of app based. Thank god we switched to Paycom, which made all of our business lives related to HR processes faster, easier and more efficient.

Cons: Once I learned it I have not found anything to complain about. Okay, the fingerprint log in doesn't always work perfectly. :) There.

by Paycom on 2020/01/10

Antonio, thank you for the raving review! We are thrilled that you are enjoying your Paycom experience!

• Reviewed on 2020/01/07
Director of IT
Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/10/22

"Lot's of Features"

Comments: Overall I would still recommend Paycom to most people. They are a one-stop solution and are release new features regularly. I just wish they would spend some more time perfecting their existing modules.

Pros: We bought most of the modules and it has improved some of our workflows. The biggest part is our staff actually uses the app which has helped us and removed some of the data updates, like phone changes or direct deposit changes from our managers and HR staff. It also has brought some of our previously separate software into one solution.

Cons: There are a variety of areas that even as the administrator I can't change or see. The modules are designed for normal business practices, however, for a lot of companies, there are often special cases and exceptions to rules. These can be difficult or impossible to do in the system. We have actually rewritten some policies to fit into what the software can do.

by Paycom on 2019/10/25

Thank you for your review and feedback! We will share it with our product team!

• Reviewed on 2019/10/22
Heather L.
Accounting Supervisor
Legal Services, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/02/20

"Not a bad payroll software but support is lacking"

Comments: Overall the experience has been positive, even with the support issues. I believe that most payroll companies have issues similar to this, as we've had bad experiences with other companies in the past.

Pros: I like the ease of use of this software as well as the functionality of being able to batch update certain items or batch upload bonuses, etc. I like the mobile app for employees and love that I'm able to approve employees time of requests via email without having to sign in.

Cons: The support is really where this company is lacking. Oftentimes our dedicated support person won't respond to emails or will give answers that are clearly incorrect and we will have to force the issue to get her to look further into an issue. Issues tend to take longer than they should to get resolved due to this and a few improvements seems to have just fallen through the cracks without persistent reminders.

by Paycom on 2020/02/28

Heather, thank you for the review! We're glad to hear the software is working well for you and your employees. And thank you for the feedback regarding support. We shared your notes with your dedicated Paycom support specialist and our leadership team. Our goal is to make sure we are responding quickly and effectively and obviously we work to do better for you.

• Reviewed on 2020/02/20
Chad R.
President & CEO
Financial Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/09/27

"Paycom, my HR Department"

Comments: None of the payroll companies I have used in the past even compare to Paycom. The dedicated specialist is very important to me and I can speak to them with any questions. With the other companies, my payroll account never seemed to be important or big enough with them and I was never able to get the help I needed. With that said, this made a situation where I had to figure everything out and make sure my filings were correct and on the correct forms. One thing I do not want to do is get messed up with payroll taxes. The other companies didn't seem to care if I was compliant and I never had a good relationship to rely on with their specialists. The costs associated with Paycom are also better than any of the above listed companies. Overall, Paycom is my HR Department and I am very satisfied.

Pros: The ease of use is the single best quality of this company. My payroll processing time has never been as effiecent or organized in my 18 years of having my business. I am on the site weekly and am very glad that I can process my payroll in a few minutes. I have w2 employee’s and 1099 contractors that I pay through my company. Having a tool that is easy saves me time and thus saves me money. The greatest asset that Paycom offers is their friendly and knowledgeable staff. I would be lost without my specialist. She is amazing. Once the payroll is complete, the reports are very easy to use and run so that I can keep track of all my expenses.

Cons: Based on my experience over the last 5 years of using Paycom, my specialist ensures that I have no cons associated with my service. She is great.

by Paycom on 2018/10/19

Chad, thank you so much for the detailed review. We're happy to be your valued partner.

• Reviewed on 2018/09/27
Agent Marketing Lead
Insurance, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/09/22

"Great Program to Use to Manage Team Hours and Time-Off Requests"

Comments: Overall I think it's a very useful system. It is relatively easy to navigate as a manger and as a user. There is a lot of information available as an employee such as tax and benefit deductions, easy access to W2 forms and other tax information.

Pros: • Easy to monitor employees in and out punches and overall hours for the week.
• Easily approve or deny time-off requests in bulk. Great calendar to use to monitor when employees have requested certain days off to avoid overlap.
• New features allow managers to view, approve, or deny punch change requests that employees put in. It used to be an employee would have to email their manager to have a punch adjusted, now the employee can adjust it and it sends to the manager to approve. Saves a lot of time and error.
• As an employee I can easily view all paystubs and see deductions.
• As an employee I can easily download W2 statements for each year.

Cons: • Fixing in/out punches can be difficult. I don't know if it is a glitch, or user error, but when I try to add an in/out punch for a lunch break if an employee forgets to clock out, it sets it as an in/out punch for the day. I have had several daily timecards messed up because of this.

by Paycom on 2020/09/24

Thank you for the review! We are happy to hear you're enjoying our software. We also appreciate your feedback and will share it with our team. We would like the opportunity to learn how we can create a 5-star experience for you. Please share any other enhancements you would like to see from us with your dedicated specialist or with our team at [email protected]

• Reviewed on 2020/09/22
Kurt F.
Disaster Recovery Architect
Hospital & Health Care, 5 001-10 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/12/04

"Easy to use as an employee and a manager."

Comments: Moving from a paper and email request system for PTO to this electronic system was a life saver.

Pros: The ability to manage time off requests and request time off are my favorite things about this software. As a manager I was immediately notified when one of my employees requested time and I could approve it directly from the notifications. And as an employee, to be able to request time off from the app on my phone was a game changer.

Cons: Editing an employee's hourly time sheet was probably the most annoying thing about this software. I feel that it didn't flow correctly when making edits, as in if you changed something on Wednesday it would then mess up Thursday and Friday.

by Paycom on 2019/12/05

Kurt, thank you for sharing your Paycom experience! We are so glad that you're enjoying the ability to easily manage time-off requests. We appreciate your feedback regarding editing timesheets, and we will share that with our team. If you have any additional feedback, feel free to share it with us at [email protected]

• Reviewed on 2019/12/04
Shayla P.
HR Director
Construction, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/01/23

"Best all around payroll/HRIS that I've used thus far"

Comments: This is a great HRIS and payroll system. Probably not for smaller companies though.

Pros: This system has everything payroll and HR related. There are lots of features such as applicant tracking, onboarding, employee profiles, pto, time tracking, tax credits, and you are able to give different access to different admins - for example give only payroll access to the finance department, or only applicant tracking for recruiters. The customer service team assigned to your company are great at getting back with you on your issues.

Cons: A lot of the features though aren't user friendly. There is a lot of capabilities that could be simplified. Some of the features that we pay for, such as applicant tracking, have a lot of sub features that we don't use at all - yet still have to pay for them.
There are lots of updates every once in a while, and it's frustrating when something that you're used to doing, is completely changed - and sometimes not for the better.

by Paycom on 2019/01/24

We're so thrilled to read about your experience with Paycom so far! Additionally, we'd love to learn more about your feedback regarding additional features not being used as we always welcome input, ideas or suggestions from our clients. Please reach out to your Paycom client support specialist as they can assist you further.

• Reviewed on 2019/01/23
Jessie B.
Fit Stylist
Consumer Services, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/04/10

"Great experience. good for companies to use."

Comments: I appreciated the presentation and the thoroughness that this software provides. i like the app and the payroll aspect of it.
It is a great experience and worth consideration for your company.

Pros: I liked the presentation first off. They explained how to use the software thoroughly. There is an app which is a convenient benefit.
The payroll tab is super helpful and you can see all your paystubs, print them out or view them as a pdf.
When signing up for your account it was helpful that they list all the tasks you need to complete and lets you know your progress.
I like the layout and the color scheme.

Cons: It was slightly hard to navigate how to edit clock in times.
The need to enter login and password (which can be saved on your computer) then your SSN is excessive. when you want to login quickly this step holds you up as the computer doesn't remember it and constantly wants to update your password to the SSN.
cons would be to update your time off or in times, i had to manually enter a reason or when the time needed to be changed. it was a bit inconvenient.
with the new payroll system came new clock in computers. you had to can your card, punch clock in/in day then even clock out for break! it was paid but it was timed so there were long lines to clock in due to the length of clocking in time it takes, definitely longer than a swipe. I understand why that measure was put in place but its annoying due to the break times, you don't get a full break because you're waiting in line to clock back in on time.

by Paycom on 2019/04/16

Thank you for the review! We greatly appreciate your feedback and your review. Our team is constantly finding ways to improve how users interact with Paycom and we will pass your dedicated client support team your comments.

• Reviewed on 2019/04/10
Vera B.
  • Reviewed on 2018/03/30

"Excellent Product, Excellent Service"

Comments: As stated previously, toggling between my 4 companies saves me a lot of time. We also have a lot of employees that work out on the field and having a mobile app for those employees has been a big help.

Pros: Paycom is excellent. I work with 4 different companies and i am able to manage all four separate companies from the same log-in. It lets you toggle between companies which makes my time card editing and approving process go by so much faster! I also LOVE the customer service. I have a designated agent whom I can call directly if i have any issues and she is quick to help out in any way she can. Additionally, the W2s are sent to ou via fedex all ready to go. SO easy to deal with during tax season

Cons: My only gripe with paycom would be that we seem to consistently have an issue with a certain tax being taken from each employees check and paid forward to the state. In Oregon there is a Trimet tax and paycom seems to have a hard time getting that taken care of. However, through many calls with our agent, we were able to (hopefully) get this problem solved. Overall, a minor issue when I consider the many benefits of working with paycom.

by Paycom on 2018/04/03

Vera, thank you so much for the review and feedback. We'll be sure to share that with both our product and support team, who may reach out to you for additional information. Thank you for your partnership and please reach out to your Paycom specialist if you need anything.

• Reviewed on 2018/03/30
Edward V.
Mobile Patrol and Vacation Service Manager
Security & Investigations, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/01/15

"Great product!"

Comments: great software to have handy at the ready for any of your financial set up with your employer.

Pros: This software is extremely intuitive and easy to use. login, clock in, clock out. Any information is available to you at any time via App. Everyone I work with who have used this product rarely ever has anything negative to say about it. 4-5 stars every time. During my recent purchase of my house i was able to pull up all my verifyable finatials through the app in a momments notice in just seconds.

Cons: App view vs desktop view is a little different and made it a little difficult for the first 15 minutes. Other than that, there are no cons.

by Paycom on 2019/01/16

Edward, thank you for the review! We're so happy to read that you were able to access your information when you needed it during the home buying process. Congratulations!

• Reviewed on 2019/01/15
Cynthia P.
Director of Business Affairs
Accounting
  • Reviewed on 2017/12/06

"Paycom has been great! It is a real time-saver!!"

Pros: It is very hard for me to say what I like the MOST about this software. We went from 27 total employees to 62 in a matter of about 6 weeks. As a one-person payroll/HR department, Paycom helped to make my life so much easier. Paycom does so much for me.
1. My dedicated specialist is very patient. He is always helpful and knowledgeable.
2. We are able to assign and track our employees' training here.
3. We are able to store all of our employees' documents within the system.
Having Paycom has been a huge help to me. I highly recommend that you try it!

Cons: The thing that I like the least is trying to decipher the reporting process. Some of the reports are easy for me to figure out and some are harder to try and decide how to get the information that you want.

by Paycom on 2017/12/07

Cynthia, thank you for the review! We're really happy to hear that Paycom helps you do more. Please connect with your Paycom specialist for any questions you may have about reporting. We're here to help.

• Reviewed on 2017/12/06
Nathan H.
Client Services Manager
  • Reviewed on 2018/04/06

"Used it as an employee for about three years."

Pros: I liked that I could access it remotely and that it allowed me to update my w4 info and generate prior paystubs going back 18 months when I needed to provide for a mortgage loan.

Cons: The password questions you answered were never stored. I wrote down the answer to one of my security questions as red bicycle, yet, when I got locked out and it asked me to answer the question it would say wrong answer and make me constantly bug my Human Resourced Dept. to get unlocked.

by Paycom on 2018/04/19

Nathan, thank you for the review and feedback.We will share it with our product team. We also recommend downloading the Paycom mobile app from the Apple or Google Play store. You can set up either a biometric login or PIN number which makes logging into Employee Self-Service much faster while staying secure. Your HR/payroll team should reach out to their Paycom specialist if they have any questions.

• Reviewed on 2018/04/06
Nick T.
PM
Real Estate, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/02/16

"good but a lot of kinks"

Comments: overall good and we think it will ultimately become what we need it to be.

Pros: does a lot, once set up will really streamline operations and limit employer work for employees

Cons: difficult deployment, not set up for us properly and taking a lot of time and training to work out kinks and properly train teams

by Paycom on 2021/02/23

Thank you for the 5-star review! We're glad to hear you find our software helps streamline your HR tasks. We appreciate your feedback, and feel free to share any other enhancements with our team at [email protected]

• Reviewed on 2021/02/16
Taylor I.
Human Resource Generalist
Human Resources, 51-200 Employees
  • Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 2019/12/11

"Paycom Review"

Comments: Overall I have been pleased with Paycom. My main frustration lies in when I have an issue and need something resolved, they can't give me any concrete answers.

Pros: Very easy to navigate. There is a ton of functionality that I'm still learning how to use. They are always making updates to add to the robustness of the program.

Cons: There is some functionality that just doesn't work often enough, which can be frustrating. The applicant tracking function needs a lot of work in my opinion as well.

by Paycom on 2019/12/13

Thank you for the review, Taylor! We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share it with our team! If you have any additional feedback you would like to share, please, feel free to reach out to us at [email protected]

• Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 2019/12/11
Danny ray H.
Payroll
201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2015/02/12

"Switched from ADP to Paycom"

Comments: We took two years to make a final decision on which payroll service provider we would select next, I cannot tell you how patient and understanding Paycom was. They were not pushy at all and just presented us with the facts. I have been processing payroll for 22 years and I have to say this was the easiest of the five payroll implementations I have done over the course of my career. Paycom took the driver seat and made this experience way easier than I ever planned or expected, so much to the point we just knew our first payroll would be a failure and bomb out but that couldn't be further from the truth. To our amazement and surprise everything they told us happened just as they said it would. When my team would have meetings to discuss implementation we would say "this just seems to easy" "something must be missing" and my favorite is "just wait until we process our first payroll". I have now processed three payrolls and they were flawless. Our Transition Specialist was amazing, he was on site for two full days during our first payroll and has been on site at least one day during our other two processing's. I cannot say enough good things about Paycom and the team we have worked with. It is really "live" and all in one system. We were able to replace our Recruiting/Applicant Tracking and Performance Review system in addition to just our HRIS/Payroll System. Now everything is one place. AMAZING. Like every new system you have to get use to their processes but once you do it is so user friendly and easy to use. Even our employees like Paycom as we are self-service driven. I strongly recommend Paycom to anyone looking for a Payroll Service Provider. Danny H.

Pros: EVERYTHING, seriously we love this system! Highly recommend.

Cons: The only con is learning a new system and having to give up our Transition Specialist and Dedicated Payroll Specialist during the few payrolls. But our permanent team will be just as great!

by Paycom on 2018/01/30

Thank you for the review!

• Reviewed on 2015/02/12
Courtney C.
HR Generalist
Retail, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/07/23

"Covers a lot of HR functions, but some areas are not straight forward."

Comments: Simplified and made us a more green business!

Pros: Offers everything that an HR department would need. The ATS system is super helpful and payroll processing went smoothly. Our customer service rep was always available and responsive. He was willing to walk us through the process each step of the way.

Cons: However, the performance management and document creator dashboards were not intuitive. You are not given all of the capabilities you need to have reviews and the document creator seems to be a different language... and is not straight forward...edible, online-edible....who knows! Then you can't edit a document that you need to each year that your work comp policy changes unless you re-create the entire document.

by Paycom on 2018/07/27

Courtney, thank you so much for your review and sharing your experience with Paycom. We're happy to read that you enjoy the ATS and payroll processing. Additionally, your feedback is important to us and we will share it with our product team. We encourage you to share any additional details or suggestions with your dedicated Paycom support specialist.

• Reviewed on 2018/07/23
Office Administrator
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/02/12

"Excellent Payroll Provider"

Comments: Everyone is very responsive and responds to you with in 24 hours, although I have honestly never had a response be that slow, they are always faster. There are reports for everything making is much easier for our business to do reporting.

Pros: Paycom is very user friendly, easy to navigate, and the customer service is excellent and very knowledgeable. Paycom wants you to use all there is in their system and continue to teach users how to get the most from the products.

Cons: Sometimes there are issues with staff clocking in for the day, but that is mostly due to internet issues.

by Paycom on 2021/02/17

Thank you for the 5-star review! We're glad to see you have enjoying our software and reporting capabilities. Feel free to share any enhancements you would like to see with your dedicated specialist or with our team at [email protected]

• Reviewed on 2021/02/12
Melissa S.
Teller
Banking, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/06/11

"Awesome System!"

Comments: Overall I really like Paycom and it makes everything with HR related things so easy to complete.

Pros: Paycom is awesome system between, clocking in, paystubs, training, documents, applying for jobs, applying for benefits, etc.it is a all in one center that makes it easy to keep up up with anything related to HR and it is simple to use.

Cons: Honestly I haven't had any real ssues with Paycom. The only thing I don't like is if I get on a different computer and try to use it it wants to send a code to my phone to verify it's me before I can clock in. But I know it's just a safety feature so I can deal with it.

by Paycom on 2020/06/16

Thank you, Melissa! We're thrilled you are enjoying Paycom's streamlined software! We love receiving feedback from our users, so please let us know of any new products you would like to see from us at [email protected]

• Reviewed on 2020/06/11