MultiFlex RMS Reviews

by Microhouse Systems

Filter by:

• Overall

About MultiFlex RMS

An easy-to-use Retail Management Solution that operates effectively as a standalone or multi-store, multi-lane network.

Learn more about MultiFlex RMS

Rav D.
Rav D.
Owner & Manager
Alternative Medicine, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/01/25

"Easy to use"

Comments: Running reports, tracking customer retention.

Pros: I like that it is simple to learn and teach. I also find the ability to pull all types of sales reports to be very helpful in keeping inventory up to date.

Cons: I find it slow when trying to retrieve customer purchase history, on the other hand it could just be my computer but I don't think so as everything else works fine.

• Reviewed on 2019/01/25
David C.
Managing Director

"POS is Easy"

Comments: Overall I find it great software for my business and full fills my needs adequately.

Pros: This software makes the POS and Customer experience easy and effortless, the ease of customer detail gathering for both loyalty and future marketing is a breeze.
Go to the back office and data entry is also uncomplicated and time efficient. Standard reports are great for my use but I am sure that there are more I could create in the customise report function

Cons: There area few additional reports that could be standard in the back office function and in the last update that we have the account payment function is complex which it does not need to be and wasn't previously.

Ben S.
President /CEO
  • Reviewed on 2018/06/29

"Good for general reports"

Pros: Very cost effective and a great generic system that keeps track of inventory and daily sales reports at a great level
Keeps track of customer history as well as information
Takes care of commission reports nicely
As long as you do not want tobe to detailed this system is for you .

Cons: Reports are not that detailed and not easy to navigate for me
Cannot split sales between salespeople
Don t like the fact that I have to know my supplier code as opposed to just list supplier name ...we have lots of suppliers
I find that when I use inventory on hand cost ..the number differs between reports very frustrating

Janice P.
  • Reviewed on 2018/06/26

"generally overall good experience"

Comments: control over my inventory, easy to use , easy to train employees on cash, easy to use loyalty points program to set up and to use.

Pros: easy to use, inventory system good, there are many different reports to choose from to get you exactly the information you need.

Cons: when microsoft does automatic updates it affects the system and then you have to call it to fix it, which is generally easy but sometimes my employees have to do it and it's a pain.

Daniel R.
  • Reviewed on 2018/06/27

"A very nice program for the cost. Could be better and more user friendly, but good for the price."

Comments: Good reporting

Pros: Great wealth of reporting options for buying, merchandising and point of sale. Performance reporting nice and informative.

Cons: Would like to be able to customize reporting, and some tasks could be simpler. Some of the reports leave out some info I'd like to have included, and there is duplication of essentially the same reports.

Paul B.
  • Reviewed on 2018/06/29

"Easy to use all in one program, reports generated are very good"

Pros: Ease of use /interface
Good customer information. Easy to navigate , easy to make purchase orders and track sales

Cons: I would like to be able to email over 1000 customers. Some times the ability to find customer credit notes etc. Not easy

Paul M.
  • Reviewed on 2018/09/13

"MultiFlexRMS Review"

Comments: Great people to work with. Very fast customer service.

Pros: It’s easy to use. Nice easy to read reporting.

Cons: It can hold onto a lot of memory for the server and needs computer restart sometimes

• Reviewed on 2018/09/13
Kristie C.
owner/operator
  • Reviewed on 2019/01/26

"review of rms"

Comments: the customer service with RMS is absolutely amazing

Pros: Its easy to use, functional and accurate

Cons: slow sometimes but that could just be my computer LOL

• Reviewed on 2019/01/26
Kevin M.

"Very Supportive Staff"

Comments: I would highly recommend Multiflex. We are very happy with the system. With any software change, there are going to be growing pains. Mulitflex was very supportive throughout every step of the transition, as well as on a daily basis once the implementation was complete. The software is very easy for the end user. Within minutes, our staff could run basic transactions through the till. It didn't take long to be quite comfortable with the entire system. Again, the support staff was very helpful with any questions we encountered. We have two locations and we have never had any issues with polling (synchronizing). Also, having the software backed up at each location gives us a great deal of comfort. There are lots of reports at hand. We found a few we look at regularly and several that are just used periodically or not at all for our business. I believe they are working on an app for iOS users that we are very excited to see. They are constantly improving the system and will take any comments or suggestions very seriously and possibly implement them. I have dealt with other software companies that were not willing to listen to suggestions.

David K.
  • Reviewed on 2017/07/11

"Hard to use, need to train staff at least 1 hour, slow and not for small retailers"

Pros: Cloud base, Matrix for clothing, at a glace the reporting seemed good but when you acutely use it was a big learning curve.

Cons: It was slow for items to pull up inventory to ring up a customer.
Doing special orders for items that are not in the system was clumsy . If you do not have a part number for the item you have to find a work around.
The credit card processing using the EMV was lousy. If customer inserts card before they press ok the system would not work and you need to tell customer to pull card out and sales person would have to restart the sales screen.
A whole host of other issues.
Hopefully when they upgrade to a newer system it would be better but this one is by far hard to use. My staff was complaining all the time and we lost two large sales.

• Reviewed on 2017/07/11
Angela R.
  • Reviewed on 2013/07/04

"3 Reasons We Chose MultiFlex"

Comments: After looking at a few programs, we chose MultiFlex RMS for three reasons: 1) it offers one of the cleanest, easiest to use and accurate means to ring up customers; 2) the best and most accurate means to track inventory; 3) personalized service and reliable (friendly) support from their people. It's been 2 years and we are still delighted with our POS from Microhouse.

• Reviewed on 2013/07/04
Drew O.
Apparel & Fashion

"Positive POS"

Pros: It's very user-friendly and easy to understand. We haven't had any issues yet.

Cons: When initially starting, sometimes the program has issues opening.

Gauden E.
Apparel & Fashion
  • Reviewed on 2014/07/15

"Excellent and really easy to use."

Pros: It's easy to use and it's simple.

Cons: I can't say anything bad about it. It's reliable software beside the fact that it is sometimes hard to open up.

Lyndsay B.
Lyndsay B.
  • Reviewed on 2018/06/26

"Good system with lots of tools and functions."

Pros: RMS is great for customer relationships. I can easily see my list of clients, their purchase history, sizing, contact info, and any notes I make on their file. The functionality is good, with lots or reporting tools to better manage my business. Previously we operated with a cash register which didn't record anything, and kept tags as our tracking. With RMS, we can easily pull up sales figures from any given period, our top selling and slow moving styles, floor restocking, and much more. And counting inventory has gone from a two day ordeal to just a couple of hours. This system has definitely improved my business. Multiflex was also the only company I was working with who offered a payment plan, which made a huge impact as a small business.

Cons: The only down sides I have experienced in the last two years of using RMS is if there is a system update to my computer, sometimes it will interfere with the RMS system and I need to contact customer service to get the system operating again. But I would imagine this is an issue any software would have.

Matt E.
  • Reviewed on 2017/05/20

"Best POS system for our needs"

Pros: We did extensive shopping around for a POS system. The systems' basic functionalities are essentially the same across the market, but based on our "wishlist" of most important functionalities, MultiFlex scored #1. Furthermore, the support team at MultiFlex is pleasant to work with and helpful whenever we contact them for assistance.

Cons: I wish there were more in-depth training videos available so that I could perfect my knowledge of the POS system without having to contact MultiFlex every time I have a question. That's especially true since their support isn't 24/7 and we're in different time zones.

• Reviewed on 2017/05/20
Joseph S.
president
Apparel & Fashion, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/01/18

"Very Good Value"

Comments: My overall experience was very good. Customer service is easy to reach. Program is stable and fee's are reasonable . I would however like a better open to buy and inventory management module for clothing stores.

Pros: Its is very flexible and able to customize for the money. It has an easy export feature that allows you to work with the data.

Cons: Not great for apparel retail stores. The size grids do not show well on reports. difficult to purge older history which creates reporting problems.

• Reviewed on 2019/01/18
Michelle G.
Website

"At times frustrating"

Pros: Customer support is very good. It is very easy to get a hold of someone and our issues are typically resolved at the time of call or at least the same day.

Cons: Changes due to updates are not always communicated in detail. Have been waiting for syncing Online and In-store customer/ sales feature for a long time. This feature would be extremely helpful and make us a lot more efficient.

Jesse n F.

"Nice System"

Comments: Overall my experience has been good.

Pros: I love all the reports I can pull with ease and detail. There is not an item or sales transition I cannot find immense detail on.

Cons: I do not like once something is in "approved status" either a sale or purchase order, there is literally no way to go back and edit or change it.

Susan W.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/09/14

"MiltiFlex RMS"

Comments: They work very hard to customize the program to your needs

Pros: Easy to use.
Our customized reports
The ability to combine front and back office

Cons: Sometimes we are unable to get our reports to show up.
We lose some of our customization with each upgrade.
Not HIPPA compliant

• Reviewed on 2018/09/14
Shaun M.
Co Owner
Retail, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/06/26

"overall not satisfied at all."

Cons: As a store soon expanding that carries product across all categories, we bought into this program because we were assured it would give us ease of access, portability (ipad software) and inept customer service. After one year of using this, we cant count how many times we wished we went with a different system. Ease of access is not easy. Usage is difficult for even those who set it up and opened the store like myself. There are almost too many functions rendering it confusing, and most of them do not work properly, or are redundant. Half of our issues are not solved by customer service as the team there is not knowledgeable on their product. We do pop ups, and because teh year long promise of an ipad program has not come to fruition, we are not able to use our system which means that anything we sell must be final sale, and we just have to remove it from our system as "damaged out" product therefore throwing our sales, margins and reports. Overall, not a great system and I have used many different ones in the past. This system is not ready for teh market.

Tuyet P.

"The Right POS System"

Comments: WildBloom Boutique is a women's apparel store. It's our first store, so deciding on the right POS system is important. What we were looking for is a system that fits our needs; has all the retail features and at a moderate price. MultipleFlex RMS POS system has all the major features that we need for a fashion retail store. The software is also easy to use. The sale coach, Graham Thomas, was very patient and nice. He walked us through the demo and answered all of our questions patiently and kindly; and trust me, being the first time purchasing a POS system, we had a lot of questions. He responded promptly throughout the process. Responding quickly is important to us, especially when we were reaching the grand opening date. The support team was great as well; they provided training and set up the system as scheduled. They helped set up everything as needed and requested. They were very knowledgeable of the software, nice and patient. The team is available and very easy to reach. No automatic machine, no transferring, and no waiting. Real knowledgeable, highly skilled support team. Thank you for all you help!

Simon W.
Apparel & Fashion, 2-10 Employees

"MultiflexRMS"

Comments: A great program and comes with excellent support.

Pros: It is a total Retail Management system and has every feature that you need to run a retail operation from a single store right thru to the most complex multi-store operation.

Cons: I think the user manual could be improved with more 'how to' suggestions and video tutorials, but saying that it is very intuitive and easy to use.

Rick F.
  • Reviewed on 2017/02/14

"Point of sale software"

Comments: All in all a very nice system to use. Viewing history is essential as is knowing the best sellers and the worst. All of this is available on MultiflexRMS. Daily sales or monthly sales reports are available showing margins etc.It has had a very positive affect on our business in both ease of use and also pointing out what NOT to stock or giving enough history to see the trends.

• Reviewed on 2017/02/14
Jerry M.
  • Reviewed on 2013/04/24

Comments: While it's on my mind, I would like to send a review expressing my satisfaction with your company. The more I begin to use Multiflex, the better I like it. It seems to be a well thought out application. But most importantly, I'd like to compliment the staff of MHS. Absolutely everyone I've been in contact with beginning with your salesman, Roosevelt, you, and your training a support staff have been exceptional.

• Reviewed on 2013/04/24
Riley R.
Retail
  • Reviewed on 2015/01/08

"MultiFlex RMS Softwar a small & medium business POS retail inventory system created for: Single or multi-store, multi-state, multi-country retail operations Integrating both your online eCommerce and physical stores"

Pros: It is easy to use, is user-friendly, and is self-explanatory.

Cons: The system Is integrated. It gives you single point control of the entire retail operation (i.e. buying, selling, financial and reporting).

• Reviewed on 2015/01/08