JobNimbus Reviews

Filter by:

• Overall

About JobNimbus

Be more professional, profitable, organized and efficient.

The all-in-one Tool

Learn more about JobNimbus

Stephen  olawale J.
Stephen olawale J.
ARCHITECT
  • Reviewed on 2019/07/07

"JOB TASK SCHEDULING,CLIENTS MANAGEMENT AND JOB TRACKING MADE EASY"

Comments: life has being easy, the tension we get from tenant/client, that we should to their respond to their services failures has reduced, and get response from our team quickly.

Pros: My firm have being got a job to manage residential facilities and building services maintenance for clients and developers, we had a lot of job and calls from clients for over a year, with out a software, finally when we got a recommendation, we started with a trial version, the application was easy to learn through the help of videos, and the customer care response,tracking our jobs, technicians and client information and emergency needs on a mobile application software was a break through for my firm.

Cons: Learning how to use the software with just videos was difficult, it would have being easier, if the customers care line can be available to respond at every instant,training the technicians and advising our client to subscribe to this application was not easy, but they now enjoyed its, they get their problems solve on just with the application on their mobile devices.

by JobNimbus on 2019/07/25

Thanks, Stephen!

We're working on improving our app education and onboarding, so new features should be easier for you to learn and get going.

We appreciate your feedback!

• Reviewed on 2019/07/07
David C.
General manager
Construction, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2019/11/18

"Dc’s Contracting LLC JobNimbus Review"

Comments: Overall I love the product and I am glad it is linked with other products to make running a business so seamless.

Pros: The efficiency, ease of customization, integrations make operations more fluent. The overall functionality and details built in helps my business tremendously keep organized.

Cons: At first I did not like how I was unable to know if emailed invoices, estimates, etc were delivered or opened by the end recipient.
After communicating the issue to tech support it was resolved a while after.
Other than that I would like to see a “select all” or “multiple select” feature for pictures after attached to custom file where a mass delete can be done.

by JobNimbus on 2019/11/19

Thanks, David!

If you haven't already done so, please submit these ideas to jobnimbus.uservoice.com so we can make sure our dev team can consider those as they build out new features and improvements. Thank you!

• Reviewed on 2019/11/18
William K.
Manager, CWS
Consumer Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/01/03

"I like JobNimbus so much that I depend on it for my entire business! Great easy-to-use program."

Comments: JobNimbus has optimized my business and allowed me to bring in all my leads from various sources into ONE SINGLE PROGRAM that can report to the desktop version of Quickbooks or the online version of Quickbooks (our main accounting software). This is HUGE for my business and I intend on using this product for many years to come!

Pros: -Easy to use
-Friendly staff
-Ability to track all customers, products, services, etc.
-Able to add Spotio leads directly into program
-Open programming allows for flexibility and customization
-Customized documents for customers
-Calendar program that implements to Google Calendar, Outlook, etc.
-App available for mobile access
-Superior reporting features for managers
-Low cost to add additional team members

Cons: -Every time I call them, it takes days for me to get a response (if ever). Granted, the online help videos are quite useful, but I expect a response when I have questions.
-Training tutorial is a bit steep for the product. Worth it, but expensive.
-Document designer is lacking customization... needs improvement and/or additional document design programs. (Side note: current document designer add-on is horrible.)
-No route planning/mapping software which would make this the ultimate program...
-Too attached to the roofing industry still. Works fine for other industries, but its obviously tailored to the roofing industry.

by JobNimbus on 2018/03/26

William, thank you for your considerate and honest feedback. We love serving customers like you, and we definitely regret that you have waited to hear back from us. This is very helpful feedback, we've notified Support, and we will study this to make sure our intended availability is true to customer experience. We know you have a lot going on, and we want to be available for your questions. Thank you for the feedback on pricing as well. We strive to keep everything affordable, from our low monthly user prices to our optional world-class training. Most of all, thank you for your time, and please know we love having you in the JobNimbus family!

• Reviewed on 2018/01/03
Brandon A.
Operations Manager
  • Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 2017/01/11

"Great program, easy to use, awesome support team, and constantly improving!"

Comments: We are one of those companies that started with pen and paper alone. As our business grew, we started falling behind because we spent so much time doing what is now accomplished with JobNimbus. This program is absolutely a game changer for us. It brings almost every aspect of our company into one place. Everything in a customer file (or any other "contact type") becomes searchable by nearly any piece of information pertaining to that contact. Any number of contacts can be made "related", making all correspondence between related parties available in one spot. That includes contact information, emails (yes, emails!), attachments, estimates, invoices, budgets, material orders, etc. The way that the estimate/invoice/material order system is set up allows you to create separate templates for quick, easy, and all inclusive documents. You can even create different price lists for different suppliers and/or locations. They eliminate the need to write multiples of the same information (i.e. you can turn an estimate into an invoice, material order, or work order). Work orders can be assigned to any sub-contractor and placed onto a board that is categorized into a workflow that you can completely customize by whatever steps of the job your company has. It's extremely versatile in that regard, and once you determine how you want your workflow to operate it is very functional. You can use the budget feature to track costs on a job and calculate commissions. I could spend all day ranting about all the features that JobNimbus offers, but it boils down to this: JobNimbus offers tremendous value to your company. One more note about their support and development team. I had a TON of questions during the implementing of JobNimbus into our company and was on the phone with support a LOT. They were always very accommodating and patient with me, providing me with answers and resources at every turn. Over the course of the past few months alone, there have been MANY updates, both web version, and mobile app. They have a great feedback section on their website and they DO listen to user input. I am excited to see how far they will go from here and have enjoyed watching them grow into an industry leader.

Pros: Several integrations with major programs (EagleView, Quickbooks, Sales Rabbit, naturalForms, Accurence)
Mobile App
E-mail integration
Low cost
Ability to create custom reports to help your business monitor

Cons: There are no cons.

• Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 2017/01/11
Gary F.
Construction, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2019/11/05

"Review"

Comments: Work order and sub-contractor management.

Pros: Overall it is pretty simple to use. I 've actually figured out some of the support issues that your support team couldn't figure out. Also figured out a couple of work arounds to make the system more useful for my company.

Cons: Your sections in the estimate templates. Currently I click on the section link to create the section but I then open up my notepad to enter the description so I can see the entire thing in order to proof read it. I then copy and paste it into the description field.

by JobNimbus on 2019/11/06

Thank you, Gary!

For those Estimate line item Descriptions, you can actually drag those fields to make them bigger. Just click the little lines at the bottom right of the field to expand each one as necessary.

Our support team can help guide you if you need additional assistance, and we hope to make these auto-expand in the future, as well!

• Reviewed on 2019/11/05
Matt J.
  • Reviewed on 2019/05/09

"Best CRM on the market"

Comments: scheduling and communication have been greatly improved. It's helped us to track files more accurately therefore get paid faster and have happier customers.

Pros: Ease of use is incredible. Although it does take some time to set up initially, once customized it's a breeze. The communication with our team has been streamlined and everything is documented automatically (when used properly).

Cons: There are a few things I'd love to be able to do that are not currently an option. For instance auto tasks would be awesome. If I could set it up to when I move a file to a particular board it would set a task automatically for a particular person (or group of people) that would be amazing.

by JobNimbus on 2019/05/13

Thanks Matt! You'll be pleased to know you can already create auto-tasks at certain points in your process. You can go to the Automation tab in Settings and create a rule that triggers on Status to Create a Task and assign it to whomever you'd like. Here's a tutorial on how to do that: https://www.jobnimbus.com/blog/2014/01/14/how-to-set-up-workflow-automation/

We actually just launched Time-Based Automation, too, so you can do even more crazy cool stuff without lifting a finger. Check more out here (https://support.jobnimbus.com/hc/en-us/articles/360024907171-Time-Based-Automations) and please reach out to our support team with questions on getting this stuff set up, they'd be glad to help!

• Reviewed on 2019/05/09
Mark C.
president
  • Reviewed on 2019/08/28

"A guy who needs everything to be simple"

Comments: 8-10 cant bitch too much

Pros: the integration of pictures & the way the initial estimate can "create" more documents that we use. the uniformity is great.
I live the estimate process software... I'm always busy and i can prepare a quote very quickly

Cons: I absolutely hate how difficult it is to actually set the date and time for a lead appointment with the mobile app. It sucks.... the way you select the date and time is really a pain in the ass.. try it you'll see what I mean

Jim T.
Licensed Contractor
  • Reviewed on 2019/08/14

"Nimbus"

Comments: Tracking our customers better than pencil and paper.

Pros: Ease of use and easy to get team members trained on it

Cons: When sending estimates and invoices to customers the system does not allow the sending of a custom email message. One has to select from templates and for our remodeling business, these change daily. A work around that we use is; we send the estimate to our email, then we customize it to fit the situation then email if from there. We have learned that out customers do not recognize the jobnimbus email address and sometimes discard it. Quickbooks does an amazing job at allowing COMPLETE customization of an email when sending estimates or invoices.

• Reviewed on 2019/08/14
Ami F.
Game Changer
  • Reviewed on 2019/08/20

"Game Changer"

Comments: It keeps us organized!

Pros: I cannot imagine life without Job Nimbus. It keeps everything in one place, including appointments and documents, photos and job notes. The customer support is phenomenal - they really take suggestions to heart. And the value for what we pay is one of my best ROI’s for my business. I cannot recommend JN highly enough - we’ve been a customer since 2013 or 2014. I can’t imagine my business without it.

Cons: I wish a job could be in more than one status at a time - sometimes it’s in one status with accounting and a different one with operations (like it needs to be inspected but it’s also pending customer payment).

• Reviewed on 2019/08/20
Stephanie A.
  • Reviewed on 2019/04/02

"Review of Job Nimbus"

Pros: -Ease of access/mobile options
-Organization it provides my business
-Amount/diversity of info I am able to upload, use, edit, and keep track of in the program

Cons: It could be a little more user friendly. I am young and grew up in a generation that relies on technology for everything so it was not difficult for me to navigate. However, the owner of the company I work for is older and has somewhat of a difficult time with technology so he hasn't been very easy teach how to use the program.

by JobNimbus on 2019/04/05

Thanks for your review, Stephanie! Our goal is to make JobNimbus the single best place for you to track and grow your business with ease, and we know we've got work ahead of us in order to accomplish that.

Our dev team is already hard at work on updating the web and mobile apps to be easier to use and more performant, so be on the lookout for those updates coming soon!

Something that would be really helpful to guide those efforts would be if you could give us specifics on where you've personally had issues with usability. If you haven't already, please post those thoughts to JobNimbus.uservoice.com so our dev team can see those and address them accordingly.

Thank you for your support and we hope to serve you better each day!

• Reviewed on 2019/04/02
Estimator
Construction, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/05/06

"JobNimbus Daily Use"

Comments: Job NImbus keeps all of my files in one place which solves an efficiency issue. It allows multiple users to be able to access the files which stops the time taken to hunt down a file. It also helps us to create and monitor the completion of tasks and to keep jobs on track. It is our one stop file for all workorders and invoices.

Pros: Job Nimbus is a one-stop database for all of our clients. It allows us to place/file all documents in on online filing system. It also allows us to use the scheduling and tasks to keep projects on track so they can be completed in a timely manner. This helps to prevent items from falling through the cracks.

Cons: I am not a field/mobile user so much, but do hear that the upload feature of photos and documents from mobile/tablet devices can be problematic. Sometimes the files can upload fine, but then the next 3 files (all photos) cannot be read or upload as an unknown format.

by JobNimbus on 2019/05/13

Thank you for your review! Our dev team is working to resolve the photo issues as we speak and have already released updates to improve the functionality and performance. Stay tuned for more, you're definitely going to start hearing great things about our app after those updates!

• Reviewed on 2019/05/06
Paul A.
  • Reviewed on 2019/11/26

"Great tool"

Comments: It has been great the team is great and working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
has been a blessing.

Pros: The ability to track everything and pull reports on everything. Tracking clients, AR, job source and where we are at with the job we are currently working on.

Cons: It was a little confusing to get set up but other than that I like the functionality of it. App needs a little work but that is expected with updates etc and nothing is perfect.

by JobNimbus on 2019/12/02

Thanks, Paul!

• Reviewed on 2019/11/26
Ashley S.
admin

"Job Nimbus"

Pros: Our company uses this software all day everyday. We are able to manage jobs and stay connected with our customers and employees by using this system. We can work with other programs that intergrate into Job Nimbus allowing us to almost solely complete our jobs from beginning to end with this program. It does take training in order to fully understand all the functionality within Job Nimbus, but its capabilities and how it adds to our success as a company for outweighs the time and training to learn all the different functions within Job Nimbus.

Cons: There are a few things that would help our system work better as a company. As far as setting alerts within the contact information, or being able to add color coded labels in the contact info. But as a whole I would say we have no complaints about this software.

Valerie E.
Office Administrator
  • Reviewed on 2019/06/27

"SATISFIED CUSTOMER"

Comments: Its been very good. I rated all of my overall experiences with 5 stars.

Pros: I like that the software is simple enough for our in field team members are able to use it but also has the capability to contain so much information on the jobs. The fact that it coordinates with email and google calendar is a plus too!

Cons: That you can only see you own calendar from the app. When I'm out of the office sometimes I need to see where other people are or should be.

by JobNimbus on 2019/08/09

Thanks, Valerie!

The mobile app is currently focused on the reps out in the field seeing their own calendar, but we're definitely exploring ways to help admins, office managers, and more to have a better mobile experience as well. Stay tuned!

• Reviewed on 2019/06/27
Tyler W.
General Manager
  • Reviewed on 2019/12/12

"Happy Customer"

Pros: Provides an easy and effective way to streamline your business to be the most productive and efficient as possible .

Cons: No cons at this time, it may take some time to get everything setup but once you have your workflow everything falls into place.

• Reviewed on 2019/12/12
Ethan N.
Production Manager
  • Reviewed on 2021/04/20

"Love JobNibmbus but could get better!"

Comments: Scheduling is the my least favorite function on JobNimbus is scheduling the automation. I love using nimbus because it's good to us and very easy to use.

Pros: I love how user friendly the programming is. I like how easy it is to track proejcts and communicate with others on this system. Very easy to train others and I like how 95% of the features this software has to offer.

Cons: Scheduling and automation are my least favorite aspects. We had to data transfer everything once because of a merger. We had to transfer manually because jobnimbus doesn't allow automatic transfers. This threw off all our tasks and automation and scheduling. It is messy so we have to do everything manually. It could be easier.

• Reviewed on 2021/04/20
Janna W.
Assistant Bookkeeper
  • Reviewed on 2019/02/27

"So Easy to Learn as a new employee"

Comments: As a new employee to a well established and busy company, JobNimbus has made my on-boarding and training experience easy and efficient. I have been able to locate the information needed with just the basics as far as training goes. The system is so easy to navigate. It's such a relief to have this much information captured and organized in a simple digital manner.

Pros: JobNimbus works so intuitively that you can answer many of your own questions if you are new to the system. The layout is easy to understand and follow. I found the images at the left of a list, separating out a job or customer extremely helpful and increased my speed in recognizing different file types when searching.

Cons: Nothing, right now I have not found any "blind spots". The information is there and easy to find.

• Reviewed on 2019/02/27
Tom R.
Consultant
  • Reviewed on 2019/12/16

"JobNimbus Review"

Comments: It is a CRM that is specifically suited to what we do.

Pros: The ability to phone, text, email, and note from the app and see an immediate upload to the web version. Great way to document the communication flow with a client.

Cons: Nothing of any consequence. Keep up the great work.

by JobNimbus on 2020/01/03

We are glad you are finding JobNimbus so helpful!

• Reviewed on 2019/12/16
Jason S.
Jason S.
President/CEO/CTO
Construction
  • Reviewed on 2017/11/30

"I have been using JobNimbus for a few years and am very happy with the service, price, and features."

Pros: Support, and that they are striving to make the product better. The automation feauture is great, saves a lot of time.

Cons: If you lower your users you have to change the subcription separately. Some learning curve on the system.

by JobNimbus on 2018/03/26

Jason, thank you for taking a few minutes to share your experience. We love that some of our favorite features have been useful, and thank you for noticing our keen interest in improving the experience each day. That is our goal, and in that spirit, if you've run into any roadblocks as far as users or subscription settings, we're standing by to help at [email protected] or (855) 964-6287. We'd also love to help troubleshoot custom solutions or training options if that would be useful. Please don't hesitate to reach out to our Training Manager Ronnie Smith at [email protected] Thanks for being part of the family!

• Reviewed on 2017/11/30
Construction, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/04/09

"Love this product but needs some extras"

Comments: Overall the experience has greatly increased my business. I enjoy this product and would recommend it to my fellow colleagues.

Pros: I like how much customization you can do with this product. It has great options and I love that you can set up all the different templates.

Cons: I dont like the mobile apps. I wish it ran smoother and functioned a little more like the web version. I also wish they would make the web version more mobile friendly if you have to log in on your phone or iPad to the Web platform.

by JobNimbus on 2019/04/11

Thanks so much for your review! We're so happy it is customizable to meet your needs and has helped you increase your business!

Our dev team is working on updates to the mobile app to make it much more powerful and performant, with some updates already in beta as we speak. You should start seeing performance improvements, as well as usability updates very soon.

We've got big plans which should address your issues, so stay tuned!

• Reviewed on 2019/04/09
Bryan S.
  • Reviewed on 2019/08/13

"Good stuff"

Comments: It’s helped us a lot

Pros: Easy to use and user friendly. The plugins and add ones are cool too

Cons: Needs more reporting features and a sales leader board

• Reviewed on 2019/08/13
Christopher L.
Building Materials, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/05/21

"Perry Roofing"

Pros: Ease of use whether it is a PC or a mobile device.

Cons: Some of the mobile features are a bit harder to attain the same information when on a PC

• Reviewed on 2021/05/21
Ana P.
Administrative Assistant
Environmental Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/04/15

"Very Happy"

Comments: My experience has been awesome as we can do it all with this software, we have the availability to complete a project from the very beginning to the very end without having to use anything else. All the records are kept in one place.

Pros: This software allowed us to stay focus on each customer, the whole team has access to everything and we can communicate internally to keep the files updated in real time.

Cons: Can't find a customer with just the phone number.

by JobNimbus on 2019/04/25

Thanks Ana!

For finding a customer by their phone number, you should be able to do that on both the web and mobile apps. If you're having issues with this, please contact [email protected] and they'll be able to help you out.

Also, be sure to turn on the Caller ID function so you can see your customers' names right when they call you (without them being contacts saved on your phone). It's pretty neat! Here's how: https://support.jobnimbus.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000407626-Mobile-2-Caller-ID

• Reviewed on 2019/04/15
Annie C.
  • Reviewed on 2019/07/23

"JobNimbus Software"

Comments: As the Software has been put together and I understand all features. I love using it. I can keep track of all jobs we have and to which salesman they belong to. Plus track the process of each one... and when they are finished they are archived. I also love that I can tag someone if I need help specifically with someone on a certain job.

Pros: all of my work team can look to see the progress of each job as it progresses

Cons: Putting the software together and getting everyone on our team to understand it.

by JobNimbus on 2019/07/25

Thanks, Annie!

• Reviewed on 2019/07/23
Amanda J.
Operations Manager
  • Reviewed on 2019/04/18

"Review oj Job Nimbus-Real Contracting"

Comments: The overall organiztion of JobNimbus has really helped our company. Accountability has been easier to keep up with and we sincerely have enjoyed the program.

Pros: After thinking there may be a better program out there and trying other products, we soon realized that Job Nimbus is the most user friendly software out there for Roofing/Construction Companies.

Cons: The mobile app needs some work. Would love to be able to scroll through pictures.

by JobNimbus on 2019/04/23

Thanks, Amanda! So glad it's been an easy and useful tool for you guys!

Our mobile app is already getting updates as we speak (out in beta now) for performance and usability. And, in fact, scrolling through photos was included in the last release, so that's available now!

• Reviewed on 2019/04/18