Verizon Connect Reviews

by Verizon Connect

• Overall
    3,2 /5
    3,4 /5
    2,8 /5

About Verizon Connect

Verizon Connect's fleet management software for small to medium-sized businesses with fleet sizes of 5 or more vehicles.

Learn more about Verizon Connect

Daryl D.
Retail Sales Manager/IT Manager
Building Materials, 51-200 Employees
  • Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 2021/05/19

"Worst Support I've encountered"

Comments: I have been trying for 45 days to get electronics installed in two new trucks. After the install fell through, I have asked my CSM to call me (over a month ago) and my CSM's supervisor to call me or email me almost two weeks ago. I have just now made a call to have someone at corporate call me within 24 hours to get this resolved. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY.

Pros: Being able to track our trucks is invaluable to us. We deliver A LOT of goods. Building supplies and other items. We need to know where our trucks are to provide the kind of service our customers expect.

Cons: The product is pricy. When it works, it works well and is worth the dollars spent. When the company refuses to contact you for over a month regarding an issue that REQUIRES fixing immediately, it is not worth anything.

• Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 2021/05/19
Shawn G.
Fleet Administration Manager
Paper & Forest Products, 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/06/24

"We Cried out for Help a Long Time"

Comments: Since we switched to ELD, absolute kaaos and mayhem. Sold us a product that wouldn't work with 2019 Kenworth. Our tablets were outdated, salesman never checked. We had to purchase $$$ tablets. The HOS violations report didn't work for 8 months. Vehicles we asked to be removed stayed in since 2016 (3 years). Could not provide a cable for a 2019 Kenworth for over 6 months. We were literally forced to go to a competitor. Our account rep was absolutely horrible. The fellow we got at the end was nice, but it was too late by then.

Pros: We liked Fleetmatics. We liked that power units and trailers could go on one page. We liked the reports the program offered. The Irish were friendly, and easy to work with. They were always knowledgeable, and helpful.

Cons: The tablets lost connection with the truck in no cell service areas. Verizon never announced updates. When updates occurred, they would interfere (take presidence) over the logbook in use, blocking drivers from logging in/out from breaks, and creating excessive unassigned miles. The gps would say 195 miles when we travelled 12 miles, not accurate. A vehicle we did not own showed up in our fleet. Vin numbers and vehicle data came up missing. Very unpredictable and inaccurate data. Portions of the program were inop for long periods of time. Notifications for events occurring in the future, how does that happen? Techs support not all on the same page as far as procedure when we called in. Some fixed things, others said there was no fix. Clearly not all trained, and the gap is huge. Some were argumentative.

• Reviewed on 2019/06/24
Don B.
Transportation Manager
Consumer Services, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/06/17

"struggling"

Pros: There is no feature that I believe stands out from the others I have used.

Cons: Compared to use of others, Reveal seems to be behind the software. I was given a bunch of lines to purchase the product and then once I did, none of the promises were handled. Customer service is slow to react, calls back at times after hours. They have gotten better but the past treatment still leaves a tough decision.

• Reviewed on 2019/06/17
Caity M.
Executive Project Coordinator
Construction, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/01/10

"Customer Service Nonexistent"

Comments: Overall it has been very frustrating to work with VerizonConnect. They seem to have no urgency when it comes to fixing issues and complaints/concerns from their customers. They tend to not respond to emails and do not value communication with the customer. It has become very obvious that they do not communicate internally between their various departments. It feels as if each of their departments are completely separate companies that don't get on the same page with one another. Maybe this review will finally get someone to respond to our emails. It has been over a month of us not being able to pay our initial invoice because they have not gotten us the proper documentation we need in order to pay. Out billing department consistently has tried to reach out to them to get this information and to connect with they billing department but nobody has responded to any of the requests. I wouldn't be surprised if they now charge us a late fee even though we have been actively trying to pay.

Pros: The actual software seems to be working well with our fleet. My scheduling department has been testing this software out on a handful of our work trucks for the past few months and now want to install it for our entire fleet (30-40 or so trucks) so that would suggest that the software works, and is easy enough to use and worth the money.

Cons: The customer service at VerizonConnect. I can go weeks waiting for an email back from their team. It has been confirmed with their various departments that they do not communicate with each other internally so each of the departments I have had to interact with has had no idea what was going on / what issues were caused by their fellow departments. For example, the sales team got our business and sent us our contract to sign. We signed and paid for the services and sent it back. Over a month goes by of not hearing from them. I sent multiple requests for an update on the process and had no luck hearing back from anyone. Once they finally responded they gave me the contact information for some representative we had never heard of. I immediately reached out and a week goes by and I never heard back. Skip to another MONTH later and the product is finally installed. Apparently, their sales rep stopped being concerned with our contract and his response to our frustration with how long this all took and our disappointment in the lack of communication was to put blame on a different department and say it was all out of his control. Their customer service team / sales team said that this is something that "doesn't happen" (i.e. the lack of responding, the long wait time, the confusion between their departments) but similar situations have happened TWO MORE TIMES since then.

• Reviewed on 2020/01/10
Jay C.
Vice President
Financial Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/12/12

"Dipping Your Toe into the Abyss of Digital Transformation"

Comments: It is a phenomenal step towards a digital environment for the under served home services sector. Implementing Verizon Connect Work is a step in the right direction! At the end of the day Verizon is a telecom company and looking to upsell their products into your business.

Pros: I love the fact that Verizon Connect focuses on the technologically under served realm of the home services market. These business's technology initiatives take a hard stop at email and spreadsheets. When implemented and used correctly, Verizon Connect Work (formerly Fleetmatics WORK) can bring to the surface revenue opportunities that business owners and stakeholders were oblivious to. Being typically their first go at new technology, Verizon Connect Work is usually welcome because of the ease of implementation and use. The technology is priced right and the ROI is enormous! The ROI stems from getting off the paper, chalkboards, notepads and alleviating lost invoices. At the end of the day the software is the home service industries first step towards digital transformation in this Fourth Industrial Revolution.

Cons: In response to Verizon Connect Work being described by former users as "A Starter Software" or "Technology Training Wheels", there is high churn being there are more robust softwares that encompass the entire life of a work order. With out mentioning any software company names, Verizon Connect Work's book of business is on a mass exodus to other players. To add, their is limited to zero customer support and the buying process wasn't very enjoyable.

• Reviewed on 2019/12/12
Steven C.
Automotive Technology Instructor/Fleet Manager
Education Management, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/06/19

"Basically, a very good product. I highly recommend that you consider it for your fleet management."

Pros: Allows me to spend less time on fleet management and more time on other duties. Allows for driver accountability. Before we used manual logs to write in mileage. There were many gaps. Vehicles would be driven 100s of miles with no documentation of where they had been. We were also able to identify dangerous driving habits (90+ mph with a vehicle load of students!). We use it to provide dynamic routing to pickup students that have had their off-site schedule change. Finally, I have a good handle on maintenance and vehicles are serviced on time, because I can plan ahead. We even use it to track car washings. Training is great, customer service has always help me out in that regard.

Cons: There is no way to easily display current mileage. You must go into the edit vehicle function to display current mileage. There is no way to display the mileage of the vehicle during a trip. It will display the mileage traveled during the trip but not the actual vehicle odometer reading. Not a huge deal, but there are times where it might be useful (forgot to write down mileage of service that I performed in-house). Calculated mileage will drift over time, sometimes by a few hundred miles, so you should be adjusting about once a month by comparing actual vehicle mileage with program calculated. Add a driver as user is challenging if driver is not defined as a user first. Customer service is usual great, but it took me almost a month to get additional fobs last time.

• Reviewed on 2018/06/19
John C.
Facilities Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/06/26

"Our eyes in the sky"

Comments: Overall, Verizon has helped us keep track of our vehicles and employees. The software helps us track employee times and efficiency as well as reduced theft on all levels.

Pros: Verizon Connect lets us see exactly where our vehicles are and notifies us when a vehicle is started after hours. We recovered 2 stolen vehicles which resulted in the capture of an entire auto theft ring with multiple other previously stolen vehicles in Dallas and stopped 1 vehicle that was in the process of being stolen by directing Police to where the thief was headed. Operationally, this software is instrumental to our daily routing and dispatching of our technicians.

Cons: Verizon Connect is regularly sending me email and direct mail solicitations for lower pricing, but when I call to get that pricing, they say it's only for new customers or new units. Then when I renew, they only want to renew at existing pricing. Why send better offers to me if we can't receive the lower pricing? And why can't we get a discount for renewal business? Their pricing is higher than most other GPS providers.

• Reviewed on 2019/06/26
Benji G.
Operations manager
  • Reviewed on 2019/06/09

"Best Tracking Software"

Comments: So far we have recovered thousands of dollars in what could have been stolen equipment. Also we have cut down on refunds where customers said they didn't use the equipment and we can see how many hours they have put on it.

Pros: I like the ease of use. We use it to track our rental equipment from location to hours of use. We can tell where it is and if a customer has been running it.

Cons: The desk top version is much more easier to use than the mobile.

• Reviewed on 2019/06/09
Connie E.
Controller
Facilities Services, 11-50 Employees

"GPS"

Comments: I feel the customer service was much better before Verizon purchased the program. Getting units transferred to different vehicles can be a chore. We now get charged for this service that was once part of our contract. I don't like having to deal with several people to get something done. There is no tracking on service calls and the "call center" can only direct to the local "service company" - between all the moving parts, it isn't easy getting things done.

Pros: the software does show where vehicles are - where they have been. It was very helpful when one of our trucks were stolen, the police were able to find it quickly. We use the tracking part of the software everyday to confirm time cards.

Cons: The software is a bit "non-user" friendly. Setting up and maintaining was difficult when we first started using the software. There have been several improvements. Some of the reports are difficult to tweek to what we need.

Nicholas H.
General Manager
Construction, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/06/11

"Software works, but no support from the developers."

Comments: recurring workorders and invoicing

Pros: Recurring workorders, easy to invoice, easy to assign new jobs to fieldworkers. Mobile and desktop access.

Cons: ZERO support from developers. Sales will tell you once thing, it doesn't happen and you get zero response from any feedback/enhancements you submit. The biggest problem we find is that you have to upload photos one by one, you should be able to check all the ones that apply and do one upload. And when viewing those photos and attaching to invoices, you have to download and review one by one, when you should be able to toggle through the photos quickly like you would with any other software or program. We have been asking for this upgrade since the day we signed up and the developers do not care or respond. If they would fix the photo issue, I would give 5 stars across the board. But because they refuse, we have to use DROPBOX as well as this software to effectively manage photos. 2 different programs when 1 should be all that's required.

• Reviewed on 2018/06/11
Tyler F.
Fleet Supervisor
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/06/19

"Great GPS Mediocre Everything Else"

Comments: See cons section above

Pros: Customer Support is usually relatively quick to answer a call. GPS is wonderful

Cons: -TABLETS CONTINUALLY DISCONNECT FROM VEHICLES CAUSING UNIDENTIFIED MILES.
-Unidentified miles are duplicated many times to an overwhelming degree.
-Some unidentified miles that drivers receive will not go away even after "Rejecting them"
-Verizon Connect installers messed up the original installs and we wound up having issues with trucks due to the poor way they were wired in and actually lead to breakdowns on some units.
-Even after original repairs some units still wouldn't work correctly.
-I have a 2019 Kenworth and a 2020 Peterbilt that Verizon connect cant figure out how to install a ELD in and we are 6 months into the year.
-No one at Verizon connect can solve the tablet disconnect issue. We bought new, better tablets that were recommended and we still have the same issues as before.

Dawn J.
  • Reviewed on 2019/04/04

"Verizon Connect Reveal also known as FleetMatics"

Comments: Overall we have solved problems in business with knowing where are technicians are even when they say they are somewhere else. It gives us proof of their locations in real time. While the technician is driving the unit on your computer screen will move as well. Great stuff!

Pros: I work at a Fleet business where we have diesel technicians on the road performing emergency road service for diesel vehicles 24/7. This system helps us not only track our technicians locations, but so much more. We can guide them in their travel where there is less traffic to get to breakdowns faster, we can find parts stores faster for them and it keeps track of small things as in their oil changes and lets you know when the next one is due for each work vehicle.

Cons: There is nothing I do not like about this software. So far so good.

• Reviewed on 2019/04/04
Tanya C.
Adminstrator
  • Reviewed on 2021/02/05

"Tracking app"

Comments: It is a great cost cutting software for business in which there employees are travelling because you can know where they were and how much time they spent on each jobs.

Pros: It is a great tracking app for your employees. You can install the device in the employees car and it will track their location for each and every time of the day. It will not just only tell the location of your vehicle but will also notify if they are speeding or if they are sitting in the car for long time and are not travelling. You just have to log in to your account, select the vehicle you want the location for and select the date and you have all your data.

Cons: The customer support for the software is not so good. You have to call them and the waiting times are generally long.

• Reviewed on 2021/02/05
Jordan R.
Fleet Compliance
Wholesale, 501-1 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/06/18

"Disappointing...Plain and Simple"

Comments: Our overall experience has been extremely disappointing. For the Verizon brand to put their name on a product and then leave their customers out in the cold as they have with this product is very disheartening. They have not only dropped the ball with customer support, they regularly inform customers of firmware or software upgrades that only get half done (If you are lucky) that cause reporting issues and result in FMCSA/DOT violations for running an incomplete ELD system. We frequently have to deal with mileage discrepancies (of 50-10,000 miles per month) between the vehicle odometer and the reports generated by the Verizon system. We were told this was due to tire ware of our vehicles. We have trucks that will show mileage in Ohio, Indiana and Florida, no other states and no explanation of how, just that the truck must have "moved" to a state and region of the country that we do not ever service. We have trucks that daily "teleport" across states. Trucks will start driving at one point in a state and 3 minutes later will appear on the other side of the state or in the next state over, with no record of what route they drove, what speed they traveled at or anything. In summary, this was a decision that in hindsight should have been researched better. We are currently locked into a 36 month contract with 18 months left, and we are counting down each and every single day waiting for it to be over because that day will not come soon enough.

Pros: Originally, we believed that the Verizon name taking over Fleetmatics would be fantastic for this product, however we were greatly disappointed and I struggle to find a "Pro" to highlight. The best thing I can come up with is our account rep. We had to weather quite a storm to get to him, he is our 6th P.O.C. representative in the 18 months we have been under contract but now that we have been paired with him it is nice to have someone who at least listens and attempts to help our fleet of 350 trucks and 450 drivers.

Cons: Well I will apologize from the start regarding the length of my statement, however, there are quite a few MAJOR issues that all perspective buyers should be aware of with this system. Accuracy of reporting - We use this system to submit IFTA mileage to the government, however there is no dedicated IFTA reporting (as we were promised in the trial process) and the reports they do offer often resemble being blindfolded and tossing some thumb tacks at a map. We regularly show one truck with miles traveled in Ohio, Indiana and Florida...no other states, so I have clue how Verizon claims this truck (that runs a route to a from Ohio and Indiana daily with no other activity) makes it from Ohio and Indiana all the way to Florida, without registering travel mileage in any other state?! We also run into reports of trucks speeding on roads that show speed limits of 33mph, 37mph, 42 mph and 67mph. While I have not been able to travel to all 50 states in the US, I have yet to be able to find one of these speed limit signs posted, even with the help of all drivers in our company. Firmware/Software/Mobile App - There is a new update to the trucks or the mobile app every other day, and some of the worst customer support to administer these updates, often doing only half the job hanging you out to dry and to defend yourself against the FMCSA/DOT violations you receive for running an incomplete ELD. BUYER BEWARE! There is SO MUCH MORE to explain but I am running out of characte

• Reviewed on 2019/06/18
Nathan K.
Operations/Sales
  • Reviewed on 2017/06/06

"We Love This Software and Rely On It More Than Expected"

Comments: We have been completely satisfied with the performance and functionality of Verizon REVEAL.

Pros: The stability has been flawless and the ease of use has made Verizon REVEAL a "go-to" for everything from quick reference location checks to detailed driver safety and vehicle performance monitoring. The fuel card integration has enabled us to monitor fuel purchases to ensure everyone continues to abide by our fleet fuel guidelines. The driving behavior reporting has dramatically improved our fleet's driving.

Cons: We really don't have many objections to the software. Possibly the developers could provide a screen saver function to protect large TV's like we use to display content from the application.

• Reviewed on 2017/06/06
Heather D.
Consumer Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/07/02

"Great Tracking Software"

Comments: Overall, Verizon Connect Reveal has been a great tool. It has helped us save thousands in payroll costs as well as maintain accurate time records. Great to track employees and provide real feedback to customers on when to expect a technician to arrive on location. Verizon Connect Reveal is quick, easy, and simple to follow.

Pros: Verizon Connect is easy to use and understand. All updates are in real time so you can see what is going on with the vehicles you are tracking. We are a HVAC company with multiple technicians. Verizon Connect makes it easy to quickly locate employees as well as provide more accurate arrival times.

Cons: Verizon Connect can be a little tricky to learn. There are a lot of clicks and back and forth. But once you know where to look it is really simple.

• Reviewed on 2019/07/02
Michael K.
Furniture, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/06/29

"Better options"

Comments: Disappointment

Pros: When I ordered this product for my fleet I was excited to be able to track my trucks. It was a very big help in order to plan and effectively run my truck route efficiently. Products work exactly fine until they don’t which is a bummer, considering the time and cost.

Cons: Customer service is probably the worst I have ever had. Some of the issues I have had were very small and easily fixed until trying to get help with it from customer service. For a couple months last year when I was having major issues with a couple of the buzzers not turning off after using the driver key fob, the customer service was non existent for a month. It literally took a month after 15 emails and daily calls to get someone on there side to “click a button on there software side to stop the mind bending noise. The noise was so bad that I had to actually park one of my trucks for the entire month as non of my drivers would could tolerate the noise. Oh but apparently it’s ok cause Verizon was going through some sort of business change while all of this was happening. I understand that. I understand that so many things can go wrong in a business and that’s just how it goes, but the amount of effort I had to put in just to get a representative to give me a call or to receive a generic email to say that “you are important to us and we will get back to you as soon as we can”. Even after all of the problems from their side I just wanted out of my contract to go find a better product. Verizon would not let me out unless I paid the remaining months left on the contract. Over all very disappointed in the customer service. So disappointed that I have stopped using the Verizon Connect Reveal and went with a much more customer service company and am very happy with them

• Reviewed on 2019/06/29
Michael S.
Leasing Manager
Building Materials, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/06/27

"Century Use of Verizon Connect Reveal"

Comments: I have used Verizon Connect for some time now. I like custom settings but still feel that something is still missing. It's hard to get new units in place now since the company has grown so much. Hard to get help on the customer support side. There is only one or two individuals I go to now that I know will take care of me.

Pros: I like how you can see all of your equipment where it is at all times. I love that you can go back and check on where your drivers have been.

Cons: Key fobs for some reason stopped identifying individuals. Hard to get help from customer support.

• Reviewed on 2019/06/27
Barri C.
V.P. of Operations
Construction, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/02/10

"Why Choose Verizon Connect Reveal"

Comments: Our experience has been good and we feel that this has made a big difference within our organization for driving safer and just being able to keep track of our vehicles when we need to. We have saved money on fuel and maintenance on vehicles.

Pros: Being able to reduce maintenance costs due to drivers having to stay within safe driving parameters. Also the auto alert emails for vehicle maintenance needs. Being able to track fuel easier and more accurately to each vehicle.

Cons: It doesn't seem that user friendly when it comes to setting up different alerts.

• Reviewed on 2020/02/10
Denni B.
Administrator
  • Reviewed on 2019/01/29

"Verizon Connect Reveal (Fleetatics) is garbage"

Comments: This platform should not be sold to anyone else until they have worked out all of their kinks. It is NOT worth its cost, not even close.

Pros: Parts of it are user friendly when they are working.

Cons: This system is extremely unreliable. We have had a ton of problems with our trucks reporting on the GPS in locations where they are not, sometimes for days at a time. Also showing the incorrect driver on some reports vs others. Drivers on trucks changing mid day on the reports when they didnt actually. Stops at Geo fences not being recorded, Geofences being suggested in places we already had Geofences and the data only showing on their SUGGESTED Geofence but not on our already existing one. We bring concerns to their attention and either don’t hear back or they tell us its resolved, only to have it happen again. There’s also been problems with Customer Support communicating with each other and to us to arrange for new GPS units to be installed which therefore took over 2 months to receive instead of 2 weeks. The GPS is based on Google Maps which is 5 years old in our area and therefore inaccurate with speed limits in a number of area’s, growth of businesses and homes in the area are not shown, etc. Lastly, when they sold us the product we were told that they would have the Electronic Log Book available soon. Once we signed on they informed us that because we're located in Canada, it wouldn't be available to us for another 3 - 4 years!! "oops, sorry about that misinformation". Ridiculous.

• Reviewed on 2019/01/29
Korrine G.
Human Resources

"Ups and Downs"

Pros: This software is fairly easy to use which we like.

Cons: 3/4 of the time something is not working correctly. There always seems to be a problem of some sort. Whether the tracking is working, the drivers can't connect to their trucks, the logs keep them on driving, the unidentified miles are a disaster to work with. When I call Verizon support there are very few times they actually can give me an answer or solve my problems. It has been a very frustrating couple of years. But we keep sticking with it hoping things will get better.

Larry S.
Government Administration, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/12/13

"Needed for safety"

Comments: We utilize daily to maintain safety standards implemented by DOT officials regarding roadway transportation. Allows us to respond to customer complaints and select operators for safety awards

Pros: The ability to track locations of vehicles, and related speed for safety monitoring purposes is fantastic for management staff

Cons: Everything is great, it does what was described when purchased. Setting up the vehicles in the system is timely but worth it

• Reviewed on 2019/12/13
Jamie D.
Consumer Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/11/17

"Product has limited capability and the customer service is some of the worst I've ever dealt with."

Comments: Would not recommend this company as a work platform. From the limitations of their platform to the extent of their billing issues to the poor customer service, this is a poor provider all around.

Pros: Dispatch board is a decent portal for scheduling. Beyond this there has been very little positive with this program that I would recommend.

Cons: Used the system for 2 years. In that time, they have multiple programming issues. Including an error that took recurring jobs which were scheduled for 2 days and booked hundreds of calls for the same recurring issue months out. Resulting in thousands of calls on our schedule that needed to be removed once at a time. Took days to delete and further spent days helping their tech department to resolve the issue. Their programmer found an error in their system and did correct it but sorry about our luck for the cost and time to repair. Reimbursed us for a months service as thats all they could do. We have had numerous billing errors over the past two years and getting any resolution from them takes a minimum of 6 calls in my experience. Nobody is capable of making any decision regarding assisting a customer. We notified them that we were cancelling the contract with 90 days notice (60 required) and got confirmation of this. 2 weeks later I inquired as to the cancellation and was told nothing was in the system. Cancelled again following their process. Found out again that this hadn't been done. Wanted to lock me into another year of payment.

• Reviewed on 2017/11/17
Blaine K.

"Time and Money saving"

Comments: we are a service company it makes us more efficient and are able to do more service calls per day, also keeps my employee more accountable on driving habits, and shortest routs to jobs.

Pros: knowing where our trucks and service techs are at all times.

Cons: with having all our phones and GPS with Verizon it would be great to get a discount seeing they have all our business.

John S.
National Training and Operations Manager
Automotive
    4,5 /5
  • Reviewed on 2015/10/07

"Working Harder Not Smarter"

Pros: I like the fact that it’s a cloud based, it’s very live and any changes and interaction that happens is instantaneous and received by all parties that are using it. It can become a little communal office note pad for particular jobs. It’s got a lot of customization levels and the reporting system is really good. The fact that it is mobile friendly for the field workers is really cool. There are very rarely any duplicate jobs now. If there are any discrepancies, we now have data and history. If something gets entered into the system we can see very clearly it is in the system; there’s accountability. And the most pivotal thing was getting that cash flow – that rhythm and that procedure back.

Cons: The app itself for the fieldworkers is great, it’s really good but the lack of having an admin app is painful and then it does tether you to your office. In a situation where you don’t have that space to sit down and pull out your laptop then you’re kind of stuck.

• Reviewed on 2015/10/07