Filter by:

• Overall

About Streak

Streak is the only CRM integrated entirely within your Gmail inbox, and works alongside all your other G Suite applications.

Learn more about Streak

Vaibhav P.
Growth Marketer
  • Reviewed on 2021/07/30

"Best Gmail Integrated CRM"

Comments: Overall Streak CRM helped us to manage everything inside Gmail. It is a great tool for those who use Gmail as their primary mail.

Pros: We do not require any third-party application for managing our leads. Everything is Integrated inside your Gmail. Streak CRM helped us to send mass emails to our subscribers and keep them updated. They offer 50 Emails per day free of cost that is a game-changer for Small organizations.

Cons: The tool might not be a good fit for large organizations that have thousands of leads to manage across various team members. Sometimes Streak CRM does not track emails accurately.

• Reviewed on 2021/07/30
Yaroslav K.
Information Technology Major
Higher Education, 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 2018/05/21

"Best tool for Sales, HR and Marketing when team works with Gmail"

Pros: *Business features while tracking email you can see who has opened it and react fast and surprise a customer or a person you work with. Makes work very comfortable *Integration Streak is tightly integrated within Gmail account and creates its own tab where you can have a personal CRM view * Contacts and additional features Streak has a great way of associating each contact with a specific deal (box) which makes it easy to use gmail for sales. For example, I can easily message all people related to the issue without ever searching for the addresses. *Functionality of Streak is incredible it has everything You can do mass mail check if people saw your email and track when and how it has been opened.

Cons: In terms of functionality It can be a bit faster. Also, I believe, Streak team will work regarding more customization and create more options for users to adjust the plugin to the needs of the company UI needs some work. It does not seem welcoming and even if it has all the features, some user might just get confused.

• Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 2018/05/21
Daniele I.
Ceo
  • Reviewed on 2017/07/26

"Streak is simply the crm you will actually use."

Pros: Streak integrate seamless in your gmail and is just up to you to decide how deeply use it in your daily routine as a sales manager but also as press officer or any job that involve contacting many people and converting leads in clients or action. You can simply use the mail merge function in few click, or the addicting notify about who where and when has seen your email, so you can manage rational followups. Super easy import export from google sheet so in minutes you can have a draft of a database and import it to sens merge mail with personalization...and many other amazing features that anyway never make the system complex: you just remain on your gmail, sharing contacts, prospects and all useful information and marketing "to does" like alert recall follow up and snippet of your sales email with the entire team. Excellent free version but absolutely worth payed version.

Cons: Maybe is my fault but a better integration or sync between gmail contact and pipeline's persons is possibile

• Reviewed on 2017/07/26
Juan jose T.
Juan jose T.
Gerente de área
  • Reviewed on 2018/06/07

"The best way to enhance your Gmail."

Comments: Excellent applications that allows you to power your gmail by offering a CRM service for email that will speed up your time, simulating a personal deal with each client.

Pros: Streak is like having an assistant perpetually in your gmail with zero cost, when you want to give a better service to your customers, to make them feel like they are your number one priority, you need to answer their emails instantly writing them in the first hour, and respond at the moment , here where this excellent tool helps you, you can schedule the mail out at the time you want, so all your customers will receive your mail first thing in the morning, making them feel like your priority, you can create templates to streamline the response time and knowing the scope it has also serves to know how many people saw it and who could be interested, there are many possibilities of this tool and it depends on your imagination to give it the best possible use, but it is wonderful.

Cons: If you want a complete CRM does not work because it is limited to the area of email, but there are many possibilities and also is free.

• Reviewed on 2018/06/07
Antonio M.
Antonio M.
Tech Support
  • Reviewed on 2020/12/20

"Could improve"

Comments: It was supposed to track information on clients but in the end it became super slow. It became a chore to add things to it.

Pros: It was an inexpensive way to maintain a database of clients and their needs. It also integrated into Gmail which made it easy to use because we didn't have to open one more tab.

Cons: It was slow, sluggish, it took ages to do anything. It would randomly go down and stay down for half an hour or more.

• Reviewed on 2020/12/20
Francesco L.
Hospitality, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/10/11

"Too Much Expansive for the value"

Pros: fast deploy
API
you can personalize pipeline

Cons: Support slow. Week to have a solutions.

• Reviewed on 2020/10/11
Goran S.
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/07/03

"The most important part of my business ecosystem"

Pros: Streak is the heart of our client management, feeding data to several other applications (Zapier, Google Sheets and Google Docs) and providing up to date information for our several employees working within same Gmail inbox.
Being integrated with Gmail and extendable through Zapier are the most important to me. Also, constant upgrades to the core make if more powerful each day.

Cons: I would like to be able to select box info placement when looking a mail in some box and ability to show just fields I select there. Definitely, miss some more granular control overall.

• Reviewed on 2017/07/03
Corey C.
Account Executive
  • Reviewed on 2017/02/01

"Great, simple and easy to implement email tracking"

Comments: I have loved using Streak. When I went to a new company to do sales, one of the first things I needed to setup was email tracking. I had used Streak before and for the price and ease of use, it was the first thing I setup. I didn't even look at others. It's a great and simple solution with great insights.

Pros: Simple, easy, quick to setup, easy and quick insights into who has opened and who hasn't

Cons: The live feed of opens interferes with my Rapportive, displaying the Linkedin Profile of the email address I hover over. If Streak added that component, I'd be in love.

by Streak on 2017/02/01

Thanks for the review Corey! For the Rapportive issue I recommend checking out Clearbit Connect as a replacement (https://connect.clearbit.com/) it works very well with Streak.

• Reviewed on 2017/02/01
Managing Director
  • Reviewed on 2018/06/26

"Love this tool! It keeps me on top of everything"

Pros: Man, where do I start? It's great for some many different things: email open notices, snoozing messages, etc. Most importantly for me is dealflow. Staying on top of interesting opportunities is critical and Streak makes it easy. I also love the "Magic" boxes that show last time an email was sent related to a box. Helps me know when things might need a "nudge" to get back on schedule.

Cons: Nothing. I mean, I wish it was free (haha), but really have nothing to complain about. Think they're really good at integrating feedback too.

• Reviewed on 2018/06/26
Leading Edge Panel
Aviation & Aerospace
  • Reviewed on 2018/07/16

"Efficient piece of kit for your emails"

Pros: As a frequent Gmail user, Streak is by far my favourite emailing companion. I especially love its seamless integration with my existing Gmail account, as this means I wouldn't need to learn how to use a new emailing platform for the purposes of using this CRM. Streak also has a pretty nifty iPhone app, which is excellent for keeping track of your summary when you're not in office.

Cons: As much as I appreciate Streak's efforts in creating a simple, minimalistic product, I still find some of its features to be rather limited. Other than that, I find Streak to be an excellent add-on and I continue to use it over a year on.

• Reviewed on 2018/07/16
Diego O.
Co-Founder
  • Reviewed on 2017/06/27

"Streak is Gmail on steroids. It provides you with plenty of tools to be more productive"

Pros: My favourite feature is snoozing emails. I can basically defer and re-schedule any email for later, which personally makes it much easier to manage follow-ups, and to organize my inbox. Apart from that, Streak has a gazillion features (pipelines, CRM, etc), and I'm sure I'm not even using all of them. It's great!

Cons: It's all great. Perhaps the only thing I can mention that is not perfect is that some of the features can be a bit difficult to learn. But I guess that's not a defect at all, it's just that the software is very comprehensive and can do many things, so it will take some time to learn how it all works.

• Reviewed on 2017/06/27
Jason P.
Computer Programmer
Internet, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/05/16

"Organized support calls, leads and bugs."

Comments: Easily organize support and sales calls saving me time. Also it is nice to see past interactions when a client contacts me as well as seeing corporate information.

Pros: The Personal version is Free and great for small businesses. There are limits yes, however it was more then enough to serve both our Sales and Support needs.

Cons: The Pro version gets really expensive really fast. Occasionally items are not where I expect them to be and I have to look around.

• Reviewed on 2018/05/16
Associate Analyst Intern
Investment Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/10/13

"Great for Sending Mass Emails"

Comments: Instead of having to individually send emails to hundreds of individuals, I use Streak to reach out to my network of thousands of individuals. Streak lets me know how long it's been since I last reached out, and I can ping my network with an email every month. Streak also lets me customize my message to make it appear personalized--something very handy when trying to build a large network. I'm very happy with the product, and think it's very affordable as well.

Pros: I love how easy it is to send out emails once you have all of your data within streak. You can filter contacts into different groups, and then send emails to groups based on various filters, including date of last message. I also think that it's very convenient how you make your email appear personalized to an individual using the {@} function, despite sending the same email to hundreds of others.

Cons: It can be a bit difficult to import into Streak in my experience. I think that it could be a little easier to match columns and data in Google Sheets to the correct corresponding boxes in Streak. If you are uploading a lot of data and incorrectly match the data, this can cause problems.

• Reviewed on 2018/10/13
Stefan T.
Stefan T.
CCC Team Lead
Information Technology & Services, 10 000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/08/02

"Real Time saver"

Comments: Great deal tracker and management over my team.

Pros: There is a lot that i love about Streak, the best featuers are that I can see if someone has read my emails and Mail merge option. Streak saves you time and lets you be as prodactive as you can be.

Cons: Android app is very poorly optimized it crashes a lot and it lacks fule Streak featuers. Reporting is quite limited on Android which leaves bad impression.

• Reviewed on 2018/08/02
Oskar G.
CMO
  • Reviewed on 2017/09/14

"CRM that integrates and synergize with your workflow"

Comments: - time savings
- communication inside company is organised
- general overview of the situation is much simpler with CRM software like Streak

Pros: - integration with Gmail
- competitive pricing
- customization posibilities
- constant improvement and new feature developement

Cons: - sometimes organizing boxes (or you may call them leads in most cases) is done a little differently than expected, but as with every software you have to get used to it

• Reviewed on 2017/09/14
Stephanie J.
Realtor
Real Estate, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/07/20

"Great CRM!"

Pros: I love so many things about Streak. User interface is aesthetically pleasing plus you can also change the colors. Everything can be customized to your needs. Mailmerges can be done. And you can have several pipelines. Great CRM and the FREE version is all I have ever needed.

Cons: There isn't anything I don't like about this software.

• Reviewed on 2019/07/20
Jillian K.
Jillian K.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/05/16

"Great value for free"

Comments: It's totally free and I love that it's built right into Gmail as my CRM

Pros: It is a free software and great to communicate with my customers. I love that I don't have to login to anywhere besides gmail to access

Cons: The customer service is not great, if I email someone they take forever to get back to me and don't answer my question.

• Reviewed on 2020/05/16
Caroline I.
Caroline I.
SAP B1 Consultant
  • Reviewed on 2018/05/25

"Easy to use and has efficient capabilities"

Pros: This is what I liked most about Streak:
1) The ability to snooze an email as you are writing it
2) A simple and functional sales pipeline
3) I was able to create tasks
4) I was able to do email tracking, enabling me to know if a client has viewed my email

Cons: 1) I feel like the reporting capabilities of Streak could be better
2) Though there is a free version for personal use, I fee like the professional and enterprise versions are a bit more pricey compared to similar products in the market

• Reviewed on 2018/05/25
Thomas H.
Thomas H.
Applications Manager
Education Management
  • Reviewed on 2017/11/23

"Built in CRMs for the win"

Pros: -built right into Gmail (no annoying separate windows needed)
-Ease of setup
-User-friendly pipelines
-Team email tracking
-Reporting and customization to each unique business
-Ease of sales follow-ups
-Pipeline management
-Custom fields
-Aesthetically pleasing

Cons: I wish it was easier to assign new emails to the lead in the pipeline. The software should be able to automatically recognize the email address and add that unique email into the lead's box rather than having to do it manually (and without utlizing that email filter). Although it only takes a few minutes a day, it's still something that should be super easy to implement.

• Reviewed on 2017/11/23
Yury S.
Yury S.
Affiliate Manager
Internet, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/05/07

"Excellent Free Version"

Pros: Streak has an excellent set of free features. Basically it provides a full-blown CRM as a GMail plugin, and it's incredibly convenient to use! Along with the CRM capabilities, Streak offers a free email tracker (you can see when your email was read and how many times) and email templates. All this is perfect for a free product used by a single person.

Cons: I think it gets a bit pricey for a team and I didn't like how some non-free features are included in the user interface so that you're led to click on them and see the "this is only available in the premium version" message.

• Reviewed on 2018/05/07
Hector F.
  • Reviewed on 2018/03/19

"Streak is Great"

Pros: I like that we can, in real time, see when people are opening our emails and from where. This allows us to gauge the level of interest for prospective customers.

Cons: Nothing, has been great so far ,worth every penny. I like that it works seamlessly when launching Gmail.

• Reviewed on 2018/03/19
Jack D.
Jack D.
Co-Founder, Account Director
  • Reviewed on 2018/03/16

"A top choice for managing your CRM through Gmail"

Comments: It's easy to manage client contacts, deals and sales pipelines right where these transactions live - in Gmail.

Pros: With Streak, everything is integrated into Gmail - everything. Without bloating the interface, the browser extension and permissions grant you access to customizable sales pipelines, deals and contacts management, and email tracking all associable with the client emails in your inbox. This can really improve your workflow if you're most comfortable working exclusively in Gmail. One feature I really appreciate is the mail merge tools, which pairs perfectly with the customizable sales pipelines and email tracking.

Cons: Parts of the interface can be misleading as to what is included in the free version - I frequently run into a hard paywall when trying to access some links beneath my sales funnels. Ideally those options would be hidden but this is a minor issue considering that the essential features are all there.

• Reviewed on 2018/03/16
Sales Manager
Internet, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/10/28

"Strong product"

Pros: Very easy to bracket our leads into buckets and have a visual representation of where customers were in our sales pipeline. Made mailmerge easy.

Cons: We ended up switching to hubspot but there wasn't anything I didn't like.

• Reviewed on 2018/10/28
Francesco B.
Francesco B.
Chief Operating Officer
  • Reviewed on 2018/10/21

"Organize and track your emails."

Comments: In Sales it helps you to understand when a customer reads an email or to schedule remote follow up.

Pros: Monitoring of email readings and the possibility to send them at a specific time.

Cons: Be active only on Gmail and not on other providers.

• Reviewed on 2018/10/21
Matt F.
Technical Recruiter
  • Reviewed on 2016/07/20

"One of the most versatile tools I've used."

Comments: I use this product as an informal applicant tracking system as well as a contact list. It is helpful in many different ways and has a lot to offer as far as solutions.

Pros: This free tool offers so many features it is ridiculous. From free email tracking, templating, reminders, scheduling and more. There is a lot that this product offers.

Cons: I do think that the product could be updated a little more often or have more features released over time.

• Reviewed on 2016/07/20