• Overall
    4,6 /5
    4,5 /5
    4,6 /5

About EZOfficeInventory

Asset lifecycle management software built around your asset tracking needs. Depreciation, barcoding and more. Try It For Free!

Learn more about EZOfficeInventory

Showing 1 109 reviews

Blake R.
Research Assistant
Higher Education, 10 000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/03/03

"Great software for assett management"

Comments: If you have a large inventory of items and aren't yet using an asset management program, I would highly recommend EZOfficeInventory. You will be surprised at how much easier it is to find things and keep track of information about each item.

Pros: The program does most everything I think an inventory/asset program should. The web-based access makes it very convenient to use. Assets can be entered in the system and checked out by users, reserved for future use, and checked in. The program allows items to be categorized and grouped for ease of searching, so even with a large inventory the program is very useable. For each item an owner can be assigned, its location can be entered, and documents and repair information can be uploaded. This is by no means a comprehensive list of features, though. I found the email alerts for returning checked out items when they are due to be very helpful.

Cons: I found the program was a bit difficult to use at first. For example, it took me a while to find how I could get a list of the items I had checked out, but once I had used the program more it is actually very easy to find things. I have noticed that sometimes the statistics on the main dashboard seem off; for example, it might say I have 0 assets checked out, when I actually have several checked out. Other than that, I haven't encountered any major software issues.

by EZOfficeInventory on 2021/03/10

Hi Blake, thank you for that amazing review. We are continuously working to improve ourselves and make the software easier to use. We have designated solution consultants available to help you with the onboarding process. There are multiple widgets available on our customizable dashboard that you can change based on your needs. For examples the Assets Checked Out widget shows the total number of assets check out during the selected period and not how many total assets are checked out. If you need more clarity on our widgets and their functionality you can reach out to us at [email protected] We'd love to help you out and make your experience even better

• Reviewed on 2021/03/03
Sarah R.
Stock Manager
Construction, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/07/29

"Over the moon!"

Comments: Execellent - Customer service is brilliant & lots of help online

Pros: Uploading new assets to EZ is a dream - couple of clicks & you are done
I also love the reporting - we can now trend things weve only ever thought about!

Cons: That there was no historical option .... however I see this has now been deployed so no negatives from me now!!1

by EZOfficeInventory on 2020/08/04

Hi, Sarah! We highly appreciate when our clients take out their valuable time to write a review about our product. If there's anything you would like to discuss just drop us an email at [email protected] and we will be happy to assist you.

• Reviewed on 2020/07/29
Cindy J.
Hardware/Software Specialist
Education Management, 501-1 000 Employees

"Easy to use"

Comments: Our school district struggled with having a reliable inventory system. EZoffice resolved that for us

Pros: The platform itself is very user friendly. It accommodates every device that needs to be put into the system especially for our big school district.

Cons: Nothing so far. I am just getting use to the new design which again is very easy to understand.

Joel A.
Equipment Circulation Student Manager
Education Management, 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/05/21

"My Take on EZOfficeInventory for Colleges"

Comments: I was the staff member who implemented and set up this system for our college and I work on the team that uses this software everyday. We have about 200 assets in our system and over 5000 users. We use this system to manage reservations and loans of tech hardware such as speaker systems and cameras. Overall the system has worked well for our needs but I can tell that is is not optimized for this use case. We love the customer support and the flexibility of this software.

Pros: For our use case the most valuable feature is definitely the ability to pull user information from our existing LDAP system so we never have to worry about creating user profiles or authentication. We also love the "carts" module which saves us time when checking out multiple assets to the same student/staff member.

Cons: It is frustrating that carts is not set up as part of the core of the software and is instead an add-on. This means certain features like sending alerts based on cart actions or seeing cart reservations along side single item reservations. I feel this is likely due to the fact that this system is designed for companies to manage their assets among staff, but we are implementing it as a service/customer lending system sort of like a library for tech hardware.

• Reviewed on 2020/05/21
Abe O.
Director of Operations
Construction, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/03/04

"A Flexible Asset Management Solution"

Comments: We have been very pleased with EZOfficeInventory. We used it to replace a number of manual-input spreadsheets and other DIY solutions. This has been an affordable solution that works exceptionally well for our organization and has been a dramatic improvement from the hodge=podge of solutions that we were using previously.

Pros: We really enjoy how versatile this product is. We use it to track everything from computers and peripherals in the office to our trucks in the field. It is simple enough to allow for us to use it across a wide range of assets, but also robust enough to allow us to track service and schedule reminders for regular service and registration on our trailers and equipment. It has dramatically increased accountability across the organization and allowed us to ensure better control of our assets.

Cons: There are not really very many cons that we have discovered for the software. The only drawback is that some of our less technically savvy employees are a bit intimidated by the UI. However, after the initial hurdles, they seem to pick it up quickly.

• Reviewed on 2020/03/04
Kerrie D.
Samples
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/04/18

"Fantastic! Fantastic! Fantastic!"

Comments: I tell people all the time that EZ should put me on their payroll as much as I praise & recommend their service! I have used EZ for a total of 4 years & have loved every part of it. It's incredibly user-friendly & retains any data you need to see at a glance between the comments section, custom fields & attachments. They have just enough levels of control that aren't overwhelming to incorporate but still maintains the levels of security that are needed. I am currently using it to organize/maintain a Samples Department where we have samples from all over the world with different specs. Each piece (some have multiple quantities & others are a single item) needs to be tracked with specific details maintained amongst 7 departments & 4 branches. Needless to say, this is an amazing tool to keep control & accountability for the assets. Their customer service is phenomenal! Every time I have a question they are quick to respond, thorough in their answer (including links) & have even implemented suggestions I had that helped with workflow. The definition of EZ is working smarter & not harder. Keep the outstanding work up EZ!! You make my job sooooooo much easier!

Pros: User-friendly, security levels, QR labels,

Cons: The only possible thing I can think of is having comments & attachments for the vendors but the Production Team is already working on that (see you in May :-)

• Reviewed on 2017/04/18
Matthew C.
Logistics Manager
Military, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/10/15

"Made the switch a breeze"

Comments: The software we were using before the switch was incredibly complicated, and while they advertised being able to customize, it was very minimal. The software took too long to do anything, and there was so much back and forth between screens within the software. With EZOffice, I can edit pretty much anything from one single screen, I can do it in bulk also if I need to change a lot of items.

Pros: I love that while the user is able to completely customize it, the software itself is incredibly simple to use. The fact that you are allowed to create your own line items and adjust them as needed has been an amazing feature for me. Also, when I went to import our inventory from the software we had been using, I was really anticipating having to go in and adjust anything that didn't match up. But EZOffice was smart enough to realize this would probably be an issue, so when I imported, any field from the previous software that did not match a field in EZOffice was flagged, and I was given the opportunity to choose what I wanted that field to be named.

Cons: I have honestly had no bad experiences with EZOffice

• Reviewed on 2019/10/15
Projecty Manager
Construction, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/11/18

"Well Thought Through Program"

Comments: The customer service team was great to work with during our fielding, they were quick to answer questions and interface with the design team when I had functionality questions and even ironed out a bug in the app I ran into. Great overall product

Pros: The program covers a lot of important functions that are not included in all asset tracking software on the market for a very affordable price. The field customizability is a powerful function increasing the effectiveness of the software exponentially compared to the product out of the box. My company was able to add fields that coincide with the other departments to increase the ease of tracking vehicle's fuel and repair part purchasing, recalibration dates, load tests, etc.

Cons: Does not have an administrator inventory function. I would like to see a function allowing administrators to conduct and record a verification inventory. The custody confirmation is an extremely helpful feature, but it is bound to the account the item is signed out to.

by EZOfficeInventory on 2020/12/03

Hey! Hope you are doing well. Thank you for the positive feedback - we really appreciate you advocating for the product in your organization. We have also forwarded your concerns to our product team so they can further evaluate them. If you stumble across any issues, feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] and our customer success team will be happy to assist you.

• Reviewed on 2020/11/18
Shannon N.
IT Assistant Manger
Higher Education, 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/01/13

"EZOfficeInventory makes life easier!"

Comments: Until now, our inventory has been "tracked" in an Access database that only 1-2 people in the organization had access to. When assets move, they end up lost because that info cannot be updated by the people that move it. We have only been using it for a short 6 months or so but we expect this ability alone will help our annual inventory process immensely.

Pros: Ease of access, it is customizable to fit our needs and the mobile app is helpful too!

Cons: We have difficulty with permissions. Most of our users fit well under Staff credentials and while we want very few to have Admin priveledges, we do need some of our Staff users to do a couple of small things that only Admins can do. We tried setting up a Supervisor role and that was ideal for all but one category. We do not want anyone other than the actual administrators to be able to change the asset name or number. Once this is entered, nobody should be able to change it but the Supervisor role allowed for that change.

by EZOfficeInventory on 2017/01/14

Thanks for your feedback. Our features are dependent on customer feedback, and if we receive enough requests on additional roles, we'll be sure to add them to our product. Please do let us know if we can assist in anyway for a campus wide deployment

• Reviewed on 2017/01/13
Michael D.
Technical Director
Broadcast Media, 501-1 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/02/07

"Great for Equipment Check-out"

Comments: We are a large Media company and use EZOffice Inventory for checking out and tracking Audio recording, Video streaming, Broadcast and PA gear. It has improved our operations considerably, and we no longer have to make panicked calls looking for needed equipment.

Pros: The program is highly adaptable to the needs of individual companies, and allows great control over inventory. The software is also very good at communicating with users.

Cons: There's a bit of a learning curve for the less technically-inclined, but a little gentle direction helps them find their way.

by EZOfficeInventory on 2019/02/14

Hi Michael,

We appreciate you taking the time to review EZOfficeInventory.

If there is anything you need to learn about our product, please reach out to our awesome Customer Success team at [email protected]

• Reviewed on 2019/02/07
Ismail Y.
Technical Support Specialist
Media Production, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/04/14

"Review of EZofficeInventory"

Comments: EZoffice is very critical to our day-to-day operations and we couldn't keep our device process intact without it.

Pros: I love that EZOffice is very hands-on and user friendly for every one.

Cons: Not really a con, but a suggestion. It would be nice push notifications can be enabled via the mobile app. That way, when a device is checked out to someone, the device would display a notification to remind them to return the device near the due date.

by EZOfficeInventory on 2020/04/27

Hi Ismail,

We hope you're doing well!

Thank you for reviewing us. We're glad you found EZOfficeInventory user-friendly, intuitive and easy to use.

If you encounter any concerns in the future, feel free to drop us a message at [email protected] and we would love to assist you.

• Reviewed on 2020/04/14
Jordan W.
Administration
Construction, 11-50 Employees

"An Effective Software"

Comments: It has been a very useful software for us, and we are currently finding ways to grow with it such as replacing our equipment logs with it in the field. There have been some minor inconveniences for sure, and a bit of a learning curve was needed, but the software, if used correctly, will solve the headache of tracking all our equipment in a highly effective way.

Pros: This software has a lot of upsides to it. I am able to group assets into different categories, track where items are located currently, create custom reports, and clone items with ease while giving them individual Asset numbers.

Cons: I have had to put the Asset numbers in the item name so it can be found with ease on the app, which was a bit tedious setting up. The import process was a little frustrating too because our spreadsheet headings were different, and the options were too limited. For example, there was no heading for serial numbers, so I placed this under product model number, and was unable to import model numbers (I had to enter them manually in the description).

Rebecca T.
IT Manager
Libraries, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/05/05

"An excellent solution"

Comments: This solved our issues with reserving items in the future instead of only checking out the items.

Pros: I loved the ability for staff to reserve equipment in the future and to bundle equipment. We have used it to reserve vehicles, maker lab equipment, laptops, and so much more. Thanks for offering an intuitive piece of software that was simple to implement and adjust.

Cons: I would like to see less levels of access so we wouldn't have to have to upgrade or adjust our subscription,

• Reviewed on 2020/05/05
Cody S.
Assistant Project Manager
Construction, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/02/19

"Inventory Tracking Made Easy"

Comments: EZ Rentout has been a huge help in tracking our inventory as well as helping to plan project needs and costs. Extremely beneficial as a rental and inventory software. Highly recommend.

Pros: BEST CUSTOMER SUPPORT. Easy to use and very helpful. Made our lives much simpler.

Cons: Getting everyone involved in the company has been slow.

by EZOfficeInventory on 2020/02/24

Hi Cody,

We hope to find you in good health.

We're delighted to hear you didn't have any complaints! Our customer success department tries to respond to every query as promptly as they can.

We're glad that we assisted in making your organization's life easier by being able to track your inventory and plan project needs and costs.

• Reviewed on 2020/02/19
Mary P.
District Manager
Furniture, 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/11/26

"District Manager"

Comments: We have an inventory of Sales Tools of over 200 items. Keeping track of them with four Sales Reps is difficult. With EZ Office the Team has been able to better track the items on Loan and reserving samples for each of our projects.

Pros: The App is user friendly and is shared with a local team of Sales Representatives to keep track of product samples

Cons: No issues with the App, this has been extremely helpful

by EZOfficeInventory on 2019/12/04

Dear Mary,

We appreciate you taking out time to review us and are glad to hear you found our mobile application to be user-friendly and easy to use.

If you have any concerns in the future, feel free to email us at [email protected], and we would love to address them.

• Reviewed on 2019/11/26
Jasmine C.
Project Coordinator
Oil & Energy, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/01/29

"Willowridge Construction HPC Project"

Comments: We use it daily in our workday. Work orders and inventory tracking.

Pros: How easy it is to maneuver through. How easy the admin features are to use

Cons: That we are not informed when the approver adds comments to the work order.

by EZOfficeInventory on 2020/02/03

Hello Jasmine,

We hope you're doing well!

We're delighted to hear that your company utilizes EZOfficeInventory daily in your workday and you found the administrator features are easy to use and maneuver.

If you ever encounter any issues and face any concerns, feel to reach out to us at [email protected] and we would love to get back to you.

• Reviewed on 2020/01/29
Brittany E.
Office Administrator
  • Reviewed on 2017/11/02

"Love this program"

Pros: I love that I can have multiple members and track the assets or inventory easier. I can easily check something in and out to any member.

Cons: Not a lot of `how to work the site. It needs something that could possibly guide you around that place so that you understand what your looking at

by EZOfficeInventory on 2017/11/16

Hi Brittany, we appreciate you taking the time to review EZOfficeInventory.

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding the on-boarding process. We are always looking to improve overall user experience of our product and your feedback will help us with that. Thanks!

• Reviewed on 2017/11/02
Sarah R.
Deployment Project Coordinator
Broadcast Media, 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/01/28

"EZOfficeInventory - Review"

Comments: Overall, my perception of EZOffiveInventory is a positive one. I find it an incredibly useful and valuable system.

Pros: Breadth of functionality and core features. It is a user-friendly operating system that is easy to navigate. I use this tool on a daily basis and love the layout, structure, and feel of the platform itself. Team members engage with the system and find it highly valuable when planning for projects.

Cons: It can be a bit 'glitchy' and will often run slowly. Occasionally the home page will freeze - often for long periods of time.

• Reviewed on 2020/01/28
Mike W.
network administrator
  • Reviewed on 2018/12/13

"EZOfficeInventory is kind of a no-brainer"

Comments: We needed a simple product to handle asset tracking (what user has what equipment). We also needed it to track mobile/travel equipment and when it would be returned. That's how we started with the service. Now it's grown to include audits, asset life, user reservations,etc. It's a great software that doesn't require training or on-site servers.

Pros: The service is:
EASY to use
Cloud based
Just works

Cons: You would think that I could find something to complain about - but I can't.

by EZOfficeInventory on 2019/01/11

Hi Mike,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review EZOfficeInventory.

• Reviewed on 2018/12/13
Steve B.
Field Service Manager
Hospital & Health Care, 501-1 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/12/19

"Great product for our inventory start up"

Pros: Flexibility, QR Coding, Label Printing, Ease of Use, Quick access via mobile app, Simple to learn

Cons: Required close and precise management of inventory import spreadsheet in order to integrate items in between existing places in inventory

by EZOfficeInventory on 2018/01/10

Hi Steve, we appreciate you taking the time to review EZOfficeInventory. Your feedback regarding our import process has been forwarded to our product team. If you are in need of any assistance or have further suggestions for us, please contact our support team. Thanks!

• Reviewed on 2017/12/19
Stacia A.
Student
Broadcast Media, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/09/16

"Nice, Easy Product"

Pros: EZ Office Inventory is pretty straightforward and easy to navigate. I appreciate that it's easy to have access to the inventory, as a user, and request specific items by loading them into a cart. It mirrors other common websites which makes it easy to understand.

Cons: My least favorite thing about the software is that it seems a bit outdated. Some of the processes don't work as well as it could if it was upgraded. For instance, when I check something out that has already been checked out, the software doesn't tell me that until I try to rent the equipment; so I have to go through a process of trial and error to get what I need. If there was a better system to track items and update the cart, it would be so much easier.

• Reviewed on 2020/09/16
Namil S.
Accountant
Retail, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/11/26

"Great Product for managing Inventory for Mid to Large size organisation"

Comments: Overall experience of using this software is highly satisfactory and very happy with it. Will recommend it to anyone looking for a similar software.

Pros: I really like the Multiple Location inventory function. Also the statistics on the dashboard is helpful.

Cons: The Recurring service is something I am a fan of.

• Reviewed on 2020/11/26
Lily O.
IT Analyst
Hospital & Health Care, 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/01/15

"Great Inventory Management System"

Pros: Very easy to use and setup; ability to create custom fields; generates QR codes; has a mobile app for easy check-in check-out ability; uncluttered and accessible interface

Cons: The website needs a makeover, it's very plain

by EZOfficeInventory on 2020/01/16

Hello Lily,

Thank you for taking out time to write us a review.

We're glad that you found EZOfficeInventory easy to use and setup.

Currently, we are in the process of upgrading our UI/UX design.

Stay tuned for updates, and feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] if you have any queries in the future.

• Reviewed on 2020/01/15
Arnissa B.
Technical Team Lead
  • Reviewed on 2019/05/01

"Great Package"

Comments: EZO worked well for our IT inventory management needs. Equipment was easily tracked.

Pros: It's easy to use and setup to your like for you needs

Cons: The reporting system needs some work. Also the AD intergration needs some tweaking when a user changes their name. EZO creates a new record for the user. We have to manually move the assets to new account that was created.

• Reviewed on 2019/05/01
Kimberlee D.
Office manager
Chemicals, 10 000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/04/24

"Good choice for inventory"

Comments: We are able to keep real time inventory for our group which allows me to have knowledge of what is checked out and actually here at my finger tips.

Pros: Easy to follow, and move from areas without issue.

Cons: I would like to see the search updated to allow for 3 characters. Some of my ID's are only 3 characters.

by EZOfficeInventory on 2019/05/07

Hi Kimberlee,

Thank you for taking the time to review EZOfficeInventory.

• Reviewed on 2019/04/24