• Overall
    4,6 /5
    4,5 /5
    4,6 /5

About EZOfficeInventory

Asset lifecycle management software built around your asset tracking needs. Depreciation, barcoding and more. Try It For Free!

Learn more about EZOfficeInventory

Showing 1 116 reviews

Ashlee S.
Technology Services Specialist
Civic & Social Organization, 501-1 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/07/15

"As a new user who has never used similar software, I have many criticisms"

Pros: It is very helpful to be able to look up an asset by serial number, asset id, comments, etc.

Cons: I find it difficult to process multiple assets at once. For example, when printing tags if the batch is not easily filtered it is difficult to get everything on one download. If I want to print various tags that have nothing in common to filter by then I will have to print each one individually. It has created a situation where a missed asset number will just be abandoned and left in the retired state indefinitely. The function of check in and out has also been abandoned by my company due to the limits on members that can be added as well as the difficulty of keeping up with who should be added or deleted. It has made more sense to note in the comments who has checked out an asset because its far easier to implement and manage. Another note, we have assets that are IT related and non-IT related. It would be very helpful to be able to separate these into groups that may be associated with the admin account related to each department.

by EZOfficeInventory on 2020/08/04

Hello Ashlee. Thank you for taking out the time to provide us detailed feedback. You can easily divide your IT and non IT assets on the basis of different groups and locations - the custom roles feature allows you to limit users to only their assigned groups which will in turn restrict non IT members from viewing your IT assets. There are multiple ways to pick assets from different pages but we would like to know more details as to how you are currently using it. We are currently evaluating checkouts against multiple people and we'd love to get your insights on it. We would like you to drop us an email at [email protected] and your assigned solutions consultant will set up a call with you to configure your account in a way that you don't have to face these troubles again.

• Reviewed on 2020/07/15
Trevor M.
HSEQ Manager
Environmental Services, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/05/12

"EZ Office Daily Functionality"

Comments: In the time that we having being utilizing EZ office, it is a fantastic program that is user friendly and provides the essentials that we require on a daily basis.

Pros: I love the easy of use for staff member to sign assets, and inventory in and out in quick fashion. The notification of assets and inventory taken with reminders of low stock quantitates. I also love the reservation application, making it functional for divisions that utilize equipment across the board to track and coordinate assets for projects.

Cons: At this time there seriously is nothing that comes to mind that I dislike.

• Reviewed on 2020/05/12
Matthew D.
I.T. Helpdesk Lead
Facilities Services, 501-1 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/02/12

"Great Inventory System"

Comments: This is a great system. Unfortunately I have nothing to compare EZOfficeInventory as the system we used before was just a spreadsheet. EZOfficeInventory has change the way we manage all our IT equipment and now our Finance department is notified when equipment changes hands and knows exactly where everything is. I do have a few issues with the system but they are minor complains. You can only view 25 items at a time which makes things difficult as we have over 500 items entered into the system, you are really limited to the search function to look for things, although it does work well. When clicking on items in your inventory it opens to that page. I wish it opened in its own window because when you are making changes to that item, you have to click back several times. I also wish there was a way to separate the inventory completely so that certain categories can have their own separate asset number. Our Finance department expressed interest in using this system to inventory our vehicles, but I cant really do that as it would mix with our IT's asset numbers and I'd really like them separate. I've only contacted Customer Support one time but they were quick to respond and resolve my issue. If you are still using a spreadsheet to keep inventory I highly suggest trying out EZOfficeInventory as it is a great system to use.

Pros: It does what it is advertised to do, I like that there are alerts setup when changes are made, and I can easily pull up reports when needed.

Cons: I've expressed this in my review.

• Reviewed on 2017/02/12
Jonald G.
System Administrator
Information Technology & Services, 501-1 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/07/01

"EZOfficeInventory = EZSetup = BreEZy Experience"

Pros: The setup was super easy. And one of the big reasons that we picked EZOfficeInventory is the ability to check in and out devices. Oh, and the depreciation value too, when terminating employees want to purchase their current laptop, we can give them the real-time depreciated value of their device.

Cons: It was the GUI, but then it isn't a con anymore since the update.

by EZOfficeInventory on 2020/07/21

Hi Jonald, Thank you for being a great customer. We are always happy to assist our customers so if there's anything you would like to discuss or share your feedback then do not hesitate to drop us an email at the following address: [email protected]

• Reviewed on 2020/07/01
Steve V.
HR / Facilites Manager
Sporting Goods, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/01/29

"Flexible Tool for more that just inventory"

Comments: So I'm not the main user of this tool. Our Operations team uses it for inventory but my tie in is getting new employees up to speed to use it, and also we've found it can be a useful means of tracking employee access to tools and equipment in one interface so we aren't spread across so many places in our otherwise immature tool environment.

Pros: I enjoy that it is flexible, but lightweight. Some inventory systems seem steeped in some old IBM style clunkiness but this tool matches cloud-style service culture and seems to flex where needed.

Cons: As someone that uses this tool for a few limited purposes, I have yet to really master effective reporting. I feel I either need to educate myself further or the steps to run the limited reports that I want are not as clear as they could be (compared to other EZO features)

by EZOfficeInventory on 2020/02/03

Hi Steve,

We hope you're doing well!

Thank you for taking out time to review our product. We're happy to see that you found our asset tracking software flexible and useful to track employee access to tools and equipment.

If you need any help with understanding the functionality and reporting features, contact us at [email protected] and we can schedule a demo to help you out.

• Reviewed on 2020/01/29
Iliana H.
Assistant Director of Communication
Higher Education, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/04/24

"Changing the Game"

Comments: EZ Office has allowed us to track our spending, use, and overall asset inventory on a whole new level. It gives us a centralized place to have old designs, quantities and use history stored. Our systems, procedures, and product has been able to evolve and live on past individuals with the help of EZ Office. Unless I'm mistaken, the biggest feature that's missing is simply the ability to purchase EZ for a company and then add different departments/teams. That would be wonderful for the different facets of a university and all that we collectively use in terms of materials and promotional items.

Pros: -Single sign on capability
-Non sign-in users
-Multiple locations for inventory
-Scanner integration
-Label maker template

Cons: -It can be a little hard to get lost in the advanced setting if you're not using many features.
-The inability to turn certain features/fields off
-Aesthetics on the user interface
-The lack of white papers/webinars that offer live and up to date case studies or example uses
-The mobile app isn't entirely user friendly and in some ways does not mirror the desktop version.

by EZOfficeInventory on 2019/05/07

Hi Iliana,

Thank you for taking the time to review EZOfficeInventory.

- We are in the process of updating our UI/UX which will improve Aesthetics like you said.
- We have number of whitepapers/case studies that you can read. You can find them here
(https://faq.ezofficeinventory.com/white-papers/)
(https://www.ezofficeinventory.com/case-studies) moreover we are also initiating webinars, so we will keep you posted.
- I have forwarded your feedback regarding our mobile app and its UI/UX to our product team.

• Reviewed on 2019/04/24
Joe M.
Merchant Technology Specialist
Banking, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/11/14

"Best Office Inventory Software I've Seen"

Comments: Exceptional. From sales support at on-boarding, to billing, to retention. I have only had a positive experience with EZOfffice.

Pros: Easy to use, quick and easy setup, supports serialized and non-serialized inventory, and so much more.

Cons: I can not complain about any aspect of this software based on our use of it with our company.

by EZOfficeInventory on 2019/12/03

Dear Joe,

It's nice to hear from you, and we are glad that you have no complaints about our product, EZOfficeInventory. We want to express our gratitude by saying thank you. Feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] if you have any concerns in the future.

• Reviewed on 2019/11/14
Bryan D.
Public outreach and events
Public Relations & Communications, 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/07/11

"I use this for my work, and have had not problems with it at all. Everything is very easy and workab"

Comments: Making life a lot easier for organization.

Pros: I think the thing that I like the most about this software is the simplicity. It is not asking too much, while also providing all the services I need. What we as a company use this for mostly is asset reservation, which is anything from chairs to tents that we will need for our various projects. We work in an office of about 100 people, all of which use the software frequently, and by frequently I mean every day. That being said I have never experienced a problem with the site being slow, glitchy, or remotely overloaded. I think that speaks loudly to how well it works because when using other websites, such as that for our car reservations, we get problems with the site crashing and typically causing us to waste our time figuring out the problem that the software created for us (when it is supposed to make our lives easier and less stressful).

Cons: This question is a bit tougher because I have not personally ran into any problems with the site, so asking what I like least is a bit tougher to tackle. One thing I will note is the categories that all of the assets are put into are very strict, where a single misspelled word will come up with nothing. I think that allowing the search bar to be a little more lenient and accommodating to small spelling errors, or descriptive words would make life a little easier when one accidentally misspells a word, or cant remember the exact name it might be under.

by EZOfficeInventory on 2018/10/11

We appreciate you taking the time to review EZOfficeInventory.

Your feedback regarding the search bar has been forwarded to our product team. If you are in need of any assistance or have further suggestions for us, please contact our support team.

Thanks!

• Reviewed on 2018/07/11
John E.
Project Engineer
Design, 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/02/20

"Loving EZOfficeInventory for it functionality"

Comments: Our overall experience is favorable as our company now has a platfrom where we can see all assets spread across multiple locations at any given time. Its also allowed us to have accountability for assets with a history of users that use each asset.

Pros: The software enables our company which has many different locations to manage all of our assets under one platform. Additionally, the ability to have multiple administrators allows each office to add users and assets as they please without relying on anyone else.

Cons: From a user profile I wish there were more options to search independent history of asset use or create a favorite assets list so checking out assets can be a quicker process.

by EZOfficeInventory on 2020/03/02

Hi John,

We hope to find you in good health.

We're delighted to hear that you love EZOfficeInventory for its functionality.

We're glad that we were able to provide a platform for your organization where you track assets spread across multiple locations at any given time.

If you encounter any concerns in the future, feel free to drop us a message at [email protected], and we would love to assist you.

• Reviewed on 2020/02/20
Shannon N.
IT Assistant Manger
Higher Education, 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/01/13

"EZOfficeInventory makes life easier!"

Comments: Until now, our inventory has been "tracked" in an Access database that only 1-2 people in the organization had access to. When assets move, they end up lost because that info cannot be updated by the people that move it. We have only been using it for a short 6 months or so but we expect this ability alone will help our annual inventory process immensely.

Pros: Ease of access, it is customizable to fit our needs and the mobile app is helpful too!

Cons: We have difficulty with permissions. Most of our users fit well under Staff credentials and while we want very few to have Admin priveledges, we do need some of our Staff users to do a couple of small things that only Admins can do. We tried setting up a Supervisor role and that was ideal for all but one category. We do not want anyone other than the actual administrators to be able to change the asset name or number. Once this is entered, nobody should be able to change it but the Supervisor role allowed for that change.

by EZOfficeInventory on 2017/01/14

Thanks for your feedback. Our features are dependent on customer feedback, and if we receive enough requests on additional roles, we'll be sure to add them to our product. Please do let us know if we can assist in anyway for a campus wide deployment

• Reviewed on 2017/01/13
Glenn O.
WISC IT TSE Team Lead
Information Technology & Services, 10 000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/02/18

"EZ Office Ease of use"

Comments: Overall my experience has been great and I appreciate the ease it brings to our needs for managing so many items as we do.

Pros: It is very easy to use and is great at categorizing any items we add for EZ management. There are too many features to list and I will just say that the app lives up to its brand name, EZ.

Cons: The reports function was a challenge at first and it seems like we can't delete previously created reports which remain under Bookmarked. Slightly annoying but easy to ignore.

by EZOfficeInventory on 2020/02/24

Hi Glenn,

We're delighted to hear you didn't have any complaints!

We sincerely appreciate you for taking out time to review us.

We're glad that you found EZOfficeInventory easy to use and felt that our application lives up to its brand name, EZ.

If you encounter any concerns in the future, feel free to drop us a message at [email protected] and we would love to assist you.

• Reviewed on 2020/02/18
Lead Training and Support Specialist
  • Reviewed on 2018/12/11

"Inventory nightmares gone!"

Comments: so far as been good, good support, they get back to you quickly, they are out of Reno. they were helpful and easy to work with, never had any real issue with the program at all.

Pros: Its super easy to set up and get going, bulk add features are nice, easy to add users as well and group them to certain areas, helps keeping tabs of items to loan out much easier for both the back end and for end users to check those items out

Cons: compared to the old system i was using not much, i just wish you could delete users if they have never used anything or checked something out, but you can only disable their account.

by EZOfficeInventory on 2018/12/12

We appreciate you taking the time to review EZOfficeInventory.

Account Owners can certainly delete users, for that you need to enable 'Member Deletion' option under company settings.
If you have any other questions, feel free to reach out to us to get a better understanding of the product.

Thanks!

• Reviewed on 2018/12/11
Michael W.
Technology and Facilities Manager
Financial Services, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/09/12

"EZOfficeInventory is Truly Easy and a Great Product"

Comments: This software has made the nightmare of who-has-what into a manageable task. We use it to track user equipment. We don't have a large inventory moving in and out since our product is services, not goods. We haze approximately 100 users and their hard drives, computers and phones are all tied to them for compliance and tracking reasons. EZOfficeInventory makes the task of managing the inventory and staff extremely simple.

Pros: Ease of setup and use. Pair this with a barcode reader and it sings. It's super easy to customize for our needs. the software is web-based for updates are instant and it can be used from a Smartphone or any PC.

Cons: This is is a small pick - I think the interface might be a bit more sleek and attractive. Perhaps the simplicity is needed to maintain speedy loading and access to the database. If that's the case, keep the looks and the speed.

• Reviewed on 2019/09/12
Chris H.
Director of Operations
  • Reviewed on 2017/09/06

"EZ Office has given our technicians a much needed boost in efficiency"

Comments: It helped us better plan out inventory purchases and reduced missing/lost inventory reports by 75%.

Pros: The best part about this platform is that it allows us to setup asset groups and pull reports based on asset usage. This has dramatically helped us get a handle on proper inventory levels and inventory purchasing.

Cons: The worst part about this platform is the mobile app. It's incredibly slow and not extremely elegant although it gets the job done. My suggestion would be to focus on increasing application speed and the UI.

by EZOfficeInventory on 2017/09/26

Hi Chris, thank you for taking the time to review EZOfficeInventory. I have forwarded your feedback regarding our mobile app's speed and UI to our product team. They are in process of evaluating our mobile app and they will incorporate your feedback before making the next update. If you have any further suggestions or are in need of any assistance, please reach out to our support team.

• Reviewed on 2017/09/06
Jason M.
Field Operations
Construction, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/01/30

"The Name says it all"

Comments: We invested in this system 2 years ago. We went from doing our work on spreadsheets and keeping hand written documents for all assets, maintenance and tracking . It was a breeze to get set up and start. This system make it much easier by not having to keep multiple logs and paper trails for everything it does it all for you

Pros: Very easy to set up and get started. Very user friendly just about anyone can use this system and user app.

Cons: Not really any cons that I can think of because it is so easy. The name itself says it all

by EZOfficeInventory on 2020/02/10

Hi Jason,

Thank you for taking out time and writing a review for us.

We're glad to hear you had no trouble in using the system and the user application.

If there's anything we can do to assist you, feel free to drop us a message at [email protected] and we would love to help you.

• Reviewed on 2020/01/30
Brian P.
Finance Manager
Construction, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/08/30

"Amazing Product - Highly recommend"

Comments: It's been great. Great customer support, and we've been able to come up with ways to use it for tracking items and managing building materials inventory that we can now use the reporting capabilities to job cost.

Pros: The ease of use while having the flexibility to tailor it to meet the needs of our business, not modify our business to work with the product. Really the possibilities are endless and are limited to your imagination. The reporting capabilities are exceptional. Very robust, reliable, and essential service.

Cons: Not much I can think of. Any area that was of a challenge i contacted customer support and they either had an idea for a work around or incorporated my idea into future enhancements that ended up rolling out later.

• Reviewed on 2019/08/30
Michael D.
Technical Director
Broadcast Media, 501-1 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/02/07

"Great for Equipment Check-out"

Comments: We are a large Media company and use EZOffice Inventory for checking out and tracking Audio recording, Video streaming, Broadcast and PA gear. It has improved our operations considerably, and we no longer have to make panicked calls looking for needed equipment.

Pros: The program is highly adaptable to the needs of individual companies, and allows great control over inventory. The software is also very good at communicating with users.

Cons: There's a bit of a learning curve for the less technically-inclined, but a little gentle direction helps them find their way.

by EZOfficeInventory on 2019/02/14

Hi Michael,

We appreciate you taking the time to review EZOfficeInventory.

If there is anything you need to learn about our product, please reach out to our awesome Customer Success team at [email protected]

• Reviewed on 2019/02/07
Michael C.
Chair of the Arts Division, Professor of Sculpture and Installation
Fine Art, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/02/24

"Helped us organize and fit our needs"

Comments: It makes keeping track of all of our assets a breeze and we are able to grow as we need to.

Pros: I was able to quickly inventory and set up a borrowing strategy for our institution.

Cons: The cost after the initial trial period. That said, your company extended us a very nice introductory cost based on our small size and limited scope of needs.

by EZOfficeInventory on 2020/03/02

Hi Michael,

Thank you for taking out time to write a review for us.

We're glad to hear EZOfficeInventory was able to help keep your assets organized and track them with ease.

• Reviewed on 2020/02/24
Nicholas B.
Help Desk Technician
  • Reviewed on 2017/02/23

"A solid asset management system"

Comments: The EZ Office system works great! It is very useful in organizing and keeping track of the technology that I have in use with it. While working in the IT department in a high school my team and I have hundreds of devices that we need to keep track of and this is a great solution. I have never had problem while using EZ Office and everything is well organized and very intuitive. It's a great system.

Pros: The ability to keep track of many different types of devices throughout their use. Beyond just knowing where the device is located but also knowing whose has he device, any issues with it that need to be addressed and more.

Cons: The only issue that I have ever had is at times the site says that it is down and to contact support. By reloading and re-logging in has always solved this.

• Reviewed on 2017/02/23
Ismail Y.
Technical Support Specialist
Media Production, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/04/14

"Review of EZofficeInventory"

Comments: EZoffice is very critical to our day-to-day operations and we couldn't keep our device process intact without it.

Pros: I love that EZOffice is very hands-on and user friendly for every one.

Cons: Not really a con, but a suggestion. It would be nice push notifications can be enabled via the mobile app. That way, when a device is checked out to someone, the device would display a notification to remind them to return the device near the due date.

by EZOfficeInventory on 2020/04/27

Hi Ismail,

We hope you're doing well!

Thank you for reviewing us. We're glad you found EZOfficeInventory user-friendly, intuitive and easy to use.

• Reviewed on 2020/04/14
Jordan W.
Administration
Construction, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/06/24

"An Effective Software"

Comments: It has been a very useful software for us, and we are currently finding ways to grow with it such as replacing our equipment logs with it in the field. There have been some minor inconveniences for sure, and a bit of a learning curve was needed, but the software, if used correctly, will solve the headache of tracking all our equipment in a highly effective way.

Pros: This software has a lot of upsides to it. I am able to group assets into different categories, track where items are located currently, create custom reports, and clone items with ease while giving them individual Asset numbers.

Cons: I have had to put the Asset numbers in the item name so it can be found with ease on the app, which was a bit tedious setting up. The import process was a little frustrating too because our spreadsheet headings were different, and the options were too limited. For example, there was no heading for serial numbers, so I placed this under product model number, and was unable to import model numbers (I had to enter them manually in the description).

• Reviewed on 2020/06/24
Jeffrey L.
Infrastructure Team Member
Religious Institutions, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/06/20

"Great product"

Pros: EZOffice is easy to use. You can track items easily and keep track of supplies and/or consumables if you desire. When products get low, you can have an alert emailed to you so you know to order more. It is very easy to look up items, especially if you use asset tags like we do. Put in the asset number and that's it. Any any given time, you can know where your items are. You do have to be organized and on top of your inventory for this tool to be useful. Don't allow things to slip through the cracks or you will have a mess on your hands. Things go missing, supplies run out, not a good thing.

Cons: There are a lot of fields in this software that we just have no use for. Address of locations for example. I suppose it might be useful for other businesses, but not for us.

by EZOfficeInventory on 2019/06/25

Hi Jeffrey,

• Reviewed on 2019/06/20
Cory R.
Sr. Director of IT Operations
Computer & Network Security, 501-1 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/08/05

"Easy to setup and use asset management system"

Comments: If youre looking for a simple and efficient asset tracking software this is by far the best option available. The system has it limitations and issues, however, they make up for it with their extremely low price point. I was hesitant about buying this service because I was concerned with the lack of price it would be too limited and useless. That is far from the case.

Pros: Easy to setup
Easy to run
Simple user interface
A lot of random options to use
Good number of integrations

Cons: Limited ability to customize certain areas
Limitations on in depth workflows
Must follow their pre-set definitions of assets

by EZOfficeInventory on 2019/08/07

Hi Cory,

Thank you for taking the time to review EZOfficeInventory.

You can contact our support team ([email protected]) and share your suggestions on areas where you feel things can be improved.

• Reviewed on 2019/08/05
Josh R.
VP of Operations
Retail, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/08/20

"More than numbers!"

Comments: I like it, still need to improve on notes add to system. Trying to see when Techs are interfacing with gear is our goal and we are confident EZ Office will make that happen.

Pros: EZ Office's scheduling and tracking of inventory maintenance was a true game changer for us. The on boarding team was great in making suggestions as to how to organize our processes!

Cons: Not intuitive of how we looked at our system and how EZ Office Views systems? Aligning their methodology was a challenge. For example in EZ Officer Location # ties everything together so working around that was initially a challenge

by EZOfficeInventory on 2020/09/10

Hey, Josh. We really appreciate the feedback for both our product and customer success team. We would love to get more details on how the location number made things difficult. For any other questions drop us an email at [email protected] and we will guide you through.

• Reviewed on 2020/08/20