• Overall
    4,4 /5
    4,3 /5
    4,3 /5

About Nimble

Nimble is the simple, smart CRM for Office 365 & G Suite that works for you -- everywhere you work.

Learn more about Nimble

Showing 1 630 reviews

Kayla M.
Business Owner
Accounting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/11/04

"Nimble Review: The Difference of Opinions with Business Owners"

Comments: Overall I truly enjoyed Nimble. It did not take me forever to figure out how to use and become comfortable with Nimble. However, my husband decided he wanted to go for a different CRM. I was not happy and disagreed but he moved us on to another product which is not half bad.

Pros: The Customer service for this application was amazing. This is hard to find in a lot of CRMs. For Nimble it did not require a lot of time getting used too. It was easy to navigate and easy to help other people learn the system. For the computer system, the application is light and moves faster. I don't believe I have ever had the app crash on me while in the process of using it. For a small business owner, it has a fair and reasonable price. This system is really good for tracking time sheets and scheduling. There was never any confusion about which person was taking which job with this section of the application.

Cons: The menus are difficult to find as some of them are hidden, you often have to take a moment to search for them. The limits on the email are quite frustrating. It also does not come with much storage and that can also be frustrating when trying to save and keep things organized.

• Reviewed on 2020/11/04
Michelle H.
  • Reviewed on 2020/11/09

"Lead Generation Money Magnet"

Comments: Very sustainable to run our business with Nimble. Use it to keep all our client contact information and sales leads and is a very efficient tool for our business

Pros: Creating a market profile on sales leads is tiring and time-consuming. We found the software easy to install and fairly easy to use That we can grab information from Linkedin, Facebook, Gmail add it to the list and let Nimble do the rest saves us a lot of time. The customer support staff are excellent. Taska re easy to manage and the interface is attractive.

Cons: Limited storage space. Have not quite figured out how to integrate the calendar correctly.

• Reviewed on 2020/11/09
Brad B.
Systems Architect
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 501-1 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/06/26

"My experience"

Pros: Hardly know its there, which is great, as its easy to use and upgrade. Customer Service is awesome.

Cons: Needs more integration with VMware, and some work needs to be done on alarms.

• Reviewed on 2020/06/26
Kimberley M.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2021/01/22

"Great CRM"

Comments: Nimble truly is nimble and flexible And very helpful in helping me see if my clients are getting my messages. I appreciate the real time notification.

Pros: Aesthetically appealing - drawn to use it regularly. Terrific job of managing my clients and helping me to engage them plus track their responses.

Cons: I don’t like the challenge of not being able to connect my Apple phone - I can’t grab pics from my photos to add to a text message.

• Reviewed on 2021/01/22
Brad B.
  • Reviewed on 2017/09/22

"Nimble has been a great addition to our Top of the Funnel Sales processes."

Comments: Sales Prospecting, Lead and Contact profile enrichment through social dossier views. We have implemented Nimble across our Sales and Marketing processes through integration with our Marketing Automation Service 366 Degrees and into our main CRM Salesforce.com. Nimble saves us time in identifying, updating information on contacts and streamlines our sales and marketing segmentation for top of the funnel communication efforts.

Pros: Nimbles ability to build a social dossier on leads, contacts and prospects is the strength of the service. The service allows us to identify and learn more about individuals to fine common ground before initial engagement or outreach communications. The ability to work across email, linkedin and other platforms to enrich contact profile information is excellent. We like the ease of integration of Nimble to other platforms like Salesforce.com, 366 Degrees and Google. Nimble powers the enrichment of interactions and engagement across platforms.

Cons: We have specific use cases for Nimble defined in our communication process with leads, contacts and relationships so for this purpose it meets and exceeds our needs. Many companies try to compare to other CRM's like Salesforce.com which is not apples to apples. The power of Nimble is it can be used as SMB CRM or coupled with other larger enterprise CRM platforms for deeper personal communications at an individual level for customer facing employees like Sales or Support to add value through the social dossier views.

by Nimble on 2018/06/19

Hi Brad,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying how you can take Nimble with your anywhere on the web when using the Nimble Contact Add-in directly within your browser.

• Reviewed on 2017/09/22
Mike S.
  • Reviewed on 2016/12/28

"Best Thing/Worst Thing"

Comments: Nimble is a great little CRM that does a nice job of dealing with social media when compared to other solutions I have looked at. However, there are some "sore thumb" issues and missing features that leave me constantly wishing for more. One of it's best features is its Chrome plugin that allows you to grab contacts when you visit web pages like LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc. However one of the worst features is that the plugin often does not work correctly and have some maddening aspects to it that cause you to loose information you've just entered and/or makes it difficult to capture the lead. Most all of these would be easy to fix if they just listened to customer complaints and prioritized fixing these issues. Another annoyance is that today I have far more channels for communications with people besides just Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. The biggest one for me is Slack. Yet Nimble captures none of my discussions with Slack users so Nimble cannot capture any communication with anyone I am on a shared Slack (examples: https://make.wordpress.org/chat/, https://poststatus.com/club/, and http://tech404.io/) even though 100% of it is typed! Another major annoyance of a minor (easily fixed) issue is that Nimble captures URLs for you but does not check to see if they shortened. So Nimble captures, stores and displays http://t.co/iIrGzB9fzr for Microsoft instead of https://www.facebook.com/Microsoft like it should. And if I manually replace it Nimble will put http://t.co/iIrGzB9fzr back the first chance it gets! (I reported this problem well over a year ago and was told there was no way to solve this. Well I am a web developer and this is a trivially easy to solve it, their support just was not technical so decided to give me the "easy" answer.) After ranting, let me say I love how Nimble generally will find and present most social URLs for a contact or company once you've entered one of them. I assume that if one of their other customers has previously added the company or contact then they give me the benefit of not having to research them again too. (Some people might not like that they seem to use data this way but I do not mind it.) All in all, I am still happy with my selection I just wish they would address these issues which should be really easy to fix (except for Slack integration, and that should not be terribly hard.)

Pros: The Chrome Plugin
The auto-aggregation of social media accounts

Cons: The Chrome Plugin
The brain-deadness of the auto-aggregation of social media accounts
Lack of integration with Slack

• Reviewed on 2016/12/28
Tamas J.
Chief Strategic Officer, Consultant
  • Reviewed on 2016/12/14

"Hands down the best contact manager there is!"

Comments: I think I reviewed all notable CRM solutions suitable for SMB-s and single entrepreneurs - and Nimble is the best in overall. I think it's an important point that by focus CRMs can be divided into several subcategories: Nimble is mainly and mostly an outstanding contact manager. You can manage 1 pipeline, and get basic conversation reminders, but there are other tools more focusing on those and do a better job (but failing in many basic things). And to be honest, if you need many pipelines across teams with various stages and data, an automated google sheet will do a terrific job. What makes Nimble so great in contact management? Features mean only a theoretical solution, unless it's a quick and easy functionality, and this is where I haven't found any better.
If you are looking for new prospects, or contacts on LinkedIn, or on the net, with the Nimble App you can add them with the right tags immediately. Company details are handled intelligently, duplications are easy to solve...much easier than elsewhere.
And since the last big update, the search and segment became really awesome. You can really micro-target who you want to contact, it also works great for recruiting work or client care. There are some things that are there but less useful in practice, and there are a few that could be improved. The contact manager and search functionality are perfect. What I found impractical: All messages shown unstructured. In theory, it's good to see twitter, email etc in the same list, but in practice, if you get 50 e-mails/day it already becomes less of a home than your Outlook or Gmail inbox. Templates and group messages with Merge tags are great productivity boosts.
I understand the concept of the recommendations on the dashboard..but never ever used anything from it.
Could be improved: on the contact profiles, there is a lot of micro-clicking. The UI could be a little bit cleaner. Also, there could be more pipeline than 1. I guess that's it! Great Contact management CRM, I highly recommend it!

Pros: Contact management, Nimble App, Search and segment options, templates with merge tags

Cons: only 1 pipeline

by Nimble on 2016/12/16

Hi Tamas,

Thanks so much for submitting your detailed review and feedback for Nimble! We love to see our users taking full advantage of our contact management and messaging tools. :)

Did you know that your Messages tab has sorting options? From within any folder, you may choose to display only email or Twitter, as well as only a specific email account, and only DM's or retweets! See screenshot: http://www.screencast.com/t/Fv55e9TyqoBg

While we don't have an ETA to share at this time, having multiple pipelines for the Deals tab is definitely on our roadmap! Please keep an eye out for updates. ;)

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected]!

• Reviewed on 2016/12/14
Nazim S.
director
Real Estate, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/12/21

"My tools for customer satisfaction"

Comments: I didn't like the program. It's not useful. I tried it and didn't like it. I am using Microsoft Dynamics CRM. The beach to so many features. It is a flexible program.

Pros: I didn't like this software very much. I think it is not suitable for every sector.

Cons: I think it is not suitable for every sector. very useful for some industries. needs to develop more.

• Reviewed on 2020/12/21
Charlene K.
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/09/12

"Great tool for organizing my communications"

Comments: Nimble keeps me organized about people. I add people when I meet them, along with a note to help me remember them, and I can set up a follow up task for the future while it's all fresh in my mind. I'm able to pull up lists of connections to help me with my projects. I love that I've also got their social media connections so I can connect more deeply with the people I feel are important to my business growth.

Pros: I love the way Nimble integrates with my email program so I can track contacts with important connections. I've customized the deals feature so I track activities and people to my business projects and networking strategies so I can see at a glance how effective my actions are, and I can see my progress at a glance. The tags allow me to quickly find people I want to focus on, and makes it easy to keep track of the details about hundreds of people--more than I could ever do if I had to remember these small facts. I love that I can add contacts right from email.

Cons: I love that Nimble interacts with my Gmail and iCloud calendars, but I wish events would show up across my calendars faster. The keep in touch features seems helpful, but I wish there was a way to manage their reminders. I tend to get too many follow up reminders in clumps so large that I can't managed them. I'd like to be able to spread them out more evenly across my weeks. As a result. I end up canceling the keep in touch for many people when I'm overloaded.

• Reviewed on 2017/09/12
André D.
Creditmanager
Financial Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2017/09/13

"Very advanced CRM program that is fun to work with"

Comments: Overview on prospects, overview on offers, easier to do business.

Pros: Links to social media, a lot of options to tag relations and make selections, easy to create mailings and able to see all contact moments/e-mail under 'pending and history'

Cons: Links to social media is not optimal. Would wish to see which relations I am connected to on Linkedin and Facebook. And suggest to connect if that is not the case or other way around (if linkedin connection not in Nimble, auto add). I would like to see social media publications/activity of the relation in Nimble. Ofcourse if FB/Linkedin do not allow, you cannot offer it.
Integration with Whatsapp would also be a very huge plus. That opens an extra communication channel for use from desktop without losing time/double entry of adresses and history complete.
I am on the original price. Don't know if I would also choose Nimble for the current price. Am small business. Currently sending an e-mail to selection more than 50 people is a hassle or expensive.
What I don't understand is why all persons e-mailed are in Nimble. Have 2.000 contacts without lead type. These can be already in (use different e-mail adresses) or can be contacts I don't want to stay in touch with.
I am a franchisee of an organisation that operates in 12 countries (30 in NL, 30 abroad) and growing. If Nimble can do an offer I can introduce it to other franchisees an the management?

by Nimble on 2018/05/31

Hi Andre,

¿Thanks for sharing your feedback. :)

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying our social media integration, as well as how easy it is to send and receive emails directly within Nimble.

Recently, LinkedIn and Facebook closed their API so that other 3rd party integration, such as Nimble, are no longer able to integrate. However, you can most definitely download the Nimble Contact Add-in to your browser in order to locate contacts and their information directly within LinkedIn and Facebook and add these contacts to your records within Nimble.

David L.
Business Development
Business Supplies & Equipment, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/04/05

"Missing a number of CMS features but does well regarding the features it focuses on!"

Comments: A better feel for my customer's activities.

Pros: The Social Integration! It is clearly well designed for managing and benefiting from the social tools at your fingertips! The web interface makes it available pretty much everywhere. The richness of the information helps you walk in your customer's shoes!

Cons: In the beginning I didn't mind the monthly fee and felt as if they were growing the tool to fit the fee, however as it turned out they added some of the features we needed - but then tacked on additional fees to use them. Now it still lacks some of the real basic tools like being able to sort on various fields that you would just assume any CMS would have - but are still not present while they want to charge extra, a month for tools like an option to send out a batch emailing.

by Nimble on 2018/06/19

Hi David,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying how you can use the Nimble Contact Add-in to build profiles of your contacts learn more about your contacts before you even begin building a relationship with them.

Our Business plan includes 100 Group Message sends, 25,000 contact storage, 2GB of storage per user, and all other features for $25 per user per month, and $19 per user/per month when on an annual plan. However, you can definitely add additional Group Message sends. Reach out to our Success team at [email protected] to learn more.

• Reviewed on 2018/04/05
Santiago A.
Co Editor Chief
  • Reviewed on 2019/04/13

"The best platform to help your business grow."

Comments: Knowing the clients, studying each one of the client prospects, is one of the most difficult tasks at present. Since we use Nimble, we have a platform that puts at your disposal that information to minimize marketing errors that are usually repeated, which is to focus commercial strategies in only one way, the general, and do not offer to potential buyers, personalized attention. People like to feel exclusive, and that is what we have gained with Nimble, to give that intimate and personal attention, which has led us to significantly increase our sales, and at the same time, attract new customers, very much in line with our internal policies. of quality and attention. The new era of commercial relations and sales has arrived, it is here, with Nimble everything is simpler and with much potential.

Pros: It is always a headache to put together effective strategies to increase sales and to attract new customers, thanks to Nimble it is one of the most pleasant activities we have achieved. I like that detailed but complex vision that gives you the whole scene of your business. One of the aspects that I have enjoyed most, is to be able to make a digital radiograph of each client, to have all the relevant information available in one place so that it is part of our sales and to be able to offer more personalized attention. Another factor that helps me a lot, in these times of urgent mobility with all the tasks, is the possibility of downloading and using your platform from my cell phone, this allows me to be aware of everything that happens and what I can rectify at all times of my sales strategies. Also, it gives me the freedom to work with the Google platform, which increases my commercial possibilities.

Cons: So far I have not presented any inconvenience, I think they are very aware of the improvements that must be made because I have not generated any difficulties, that is why I can not qualify negatively none of the aspects they offer. I really believe that its potential is vital for all entrepreneurs who are looking for a strong tool to increase their sales.

• Reviewed on 2019/04/13
Roderick T.
Owner/CEO
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2019/01/05

"Nimble is a Cool Drink of Water in the vast Desert of CRMs"

Comments: It is helping me get and stay organized.

Pros: I can tell that a lot of thought and user experience went into its design and layout. I like the simplicity of seeing and editing multiple functions on a single page. Literally, I can do 80% of my daily work on three Page Views. But Nimble offers eight Page Views in its Menu. Let me talk about the ones I use the most: PAGE ONE: TODAY is the HOME PAGE. It offers the Menu Bar at the top beside the Search box. Next It gives the important numerical stats to track my progress at the top. Then it shows me my TO DO TODAY items at a glance in customizable Reminder Boxes. PAGE TWO: CONTACTS is my LIST. I love the Search features starting with the General Search Bar. But it also offers suggested Pre-sorted list views and other sorting features on the left column. I really like
their two awesome specialty sorting tools: List “Segments” and the special labels tool called “Tags.”
PAGE THREE: INDIVIDUAL CONTACTS: On any list, simply click on a client’s name and we now get their Individual working page. For each Contact Nimble gives me complete customization. On the top section of the page, I can change their daily Status to track their Activity through my funnels to Closing a Deal. The bottom section of the page lets me log my conversation notes along with their follow up information. It also gives me their History, Contact Info, Social info, Quick URL Look ups and I can add Attachments. I am a new, but I think Nimble-CRM is my New Best Friend in Contact Management.

Cons: I haven't really found something I don't like. As with anything new to me, I have to get used to the way certain features work.

• Reviewed on 2019/01/05
Tim J.
Voice Over Artist
Performing Arts, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2017/09/17

"Nimble has been great at helping me find data & keep on track while starting my business."

Comments: A very comprehensive view of people are my prospects, my coaches & other businesses that support mine. Plus a large amount of data is gathered for me from several different sources.
It helps me organize & inform my interactions with others which can only help increase my revenue.

Pros: The ability to gather not only social but contact information for people I am interested in. I have been able to grow my database with useful information quickly. What would take hours of searches across browsers & social apps can be accomplished very quickly.
I also very much enjoy the flexibility Nimble has to fit my business and mode of work. I am not a marketing expert, so I appreciate Nimble being able to let me work into that role.

Cons: As good as Nimble is, there are a few, small things that I would like it to do better. The Nimble Contacts Widget could be better at gathering info from a web page. There are other small improvements I have already sent to Brian Bagley via his email address such as:
* It would be wonderful if Nimble could normalize names, emails, phone numbers, etc.
* I would really like the option of choosing bi-weekly as an option in the Stay In Touch drop-down
* It would be helpful to be able to add more than one company per person
* In the Nimble Contact app, all phone, address, URL, etc should default to Work
As you see, these and others I noted are minor issues that could really make the daily interaction with Nimble a little more polished.

by Nimble on 2017/09/18

Hi Tim,

Thanks so much for your wonderful feedback. It is very much appreciated and several of the suggestions you made have been shared with our Product team for future improvements. :)

We are thrilled that you are utilizing Nimble to grow your database and find Nimble to be flexible and a perfect fit for your business!

• Reviewed on 2017/09/17
Frederique H.
Major Accounts Manager, USA
Events Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/04/13

"Nimble makes CRM easy!"

Comments: lots of benefits: One central customer database, always updated with sales tracking.
I forgot to mention that the APP and the Business Card Scanning feature are super helpful while in tradeshows or at events!

Pros: Intuitive platform/ great social media and marketing integrations/ quick extractions and Filtering through tags/ great integration to Microsoft Outlook / Affordable platform for small to medium size businesses

Cons: Very limited reporting features / Duplicate feature & merger is not very powerful/ difficult to upload excel list, need to do a lot of cleanup in the fields first

Hi Frederique,

Thanks for your positive feedback and happy to hear that you are utilizing several of our features including the business card scanner, social media and marketing integrations, contact management, etc.

I will be sure to share your feedback regarding our reportings and duplicate feature to our Product team. In regards to uploading your Excel spreadsheet to Nimble, the process should be very easy. Please write us at [email protected] and we'll be happy to share some tips on how to do this. We also have a great support article to walk you through the steps:https://bit.ly/2BPpcEj

[email protected]

P.S. New To Nimble? Sign up for a group Q&A session to speak with a live person: http://www.nimble.com/company/webinars/

• Reviewed on 2018/04/13
Jason W.
COO
Venture Capital & Private Equity, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2018/04/15

"Great CRM for sales but could use additional customization"

Pros: All in 1 functionality with email, email templates, tasks, contacts, etc. Helps remind me of most important contacts and finds additional contacts. After a short training it's relatively easy to use and effective.

Cons: It's built for traditional sales, but if you want a CRM for other types of business it's less effective. For example, we broker deals between 2 types of companies and its hard in Nimble to monitor this as effective as I would like. Also, when it synced to my email it added hundreds of irrelevant contacts that it didn't fill in contact details correctly, so I would have to do a lot of manual work. It would be nice if it helped identify people to companies a bit better.

Hi Jason,

Thanks for your feedback and thanks for using Nimble for your email marketing, followup reminders and contact management!

Currently, you can manage one business within Nimble but what many users will do is utilize tags and custom fields to support both of their businesses in Nimble. In regards to contacts from your email account, Nimble does not automatically import contacts but you can add them by clicking the "Import contacts" option and all contacts in your Gmail (for instance) will be added to Nimble. If you'd like to remove this group of contacts you can do this by locating the tag in your Contacts.

Feel free to write to our Customer Success Team for more details. :)

• Reviewed on 2018/04/15
Miguel G.
Network Technician
  • Reviewed on 2018/05/17

"Nimble is a great storage solution and support is very dependable"

Comments: Able to manage all of my storage in one place

Pros: Nimble is able to manage our storage well with their software and equipment. They are able to check files for duplicates and filter out unnecessary space needed, so you can use all your space very efficiently. Their support is the best I've had, they will send out parts that are needed, and even let you know if things are going wrong with your equipment. Always very helpful over the phone.

Cons: Few things that I didn't like are, the console page on the web uses alot of flash, so certain web browsers won't work fully. Also, price is pretty high. But as they say, you get what you pay for.

by Nimble on 2018/06/08

Hi Miguel,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that our Customer Success team has been helpful in your Nimble journey and that you have been able to store all of your contacts in Nimble without creating duplicates.

• Reviewed on 2018/05/17
Michael M.
Founder & Principal Consultant
  • Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 2015/06/23

"The best prospecting tool I have ever used."

Comments: Full disclosure: SmartCloud is a Nimble partner and we have been since Nimble was in Beta. it is the CRM we use internally to support our own sales and marketing efforts and I really like it. Nimble has an attractive UI, it is deceptively simple and easy to use but really powerful. It is simply the best prospecting tool that I have ever used.

Pros: Nimble is a SOCIAL CRM, it is built around social from the ground up and it gathers and imports contact data from all of the major social networks and your email, reducing the data input you need to do. The new Nimble Smart Widget will build a profile of a contact where ever you find it on the web, on social networking sites or just a name in a blog post, from that fragment of information Nimble builds a complete record of the contact based on their social media footprint, giving you a complete picture of who they are and what they do, and importing them into Nimble is then just a simple one click process.

Cons: For organisations and small teams with a longer sales cycle, where the relationship with the customer is the important factor, Nimble is ideal. Companies with a high volume of transactional sales might not find it as appropriate. Reporting could be stronger, but I understand that area of the application should be addressed shortly in an upcoming release. The ability to build a complete profile of a contact on the fly is the real differentiator and I would strongly recommend Nimble.

by Nimble on 2015/06/24

Mike,

Thanks for taking the time to review us for the GetApp audience :)

Joseph

• Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 2015/06/23
Steve C.
CTO/Co-founder
  • Reviewed on 2018/04/14

"Good introductory CRM System"

Pros: Inexpensive, good social features, integration to Mailchimp. Easy to learn. ability to pull in data from social media.

Cons: Poor reporting, data merging, lack of canned integrations (Quickbooks, etc.). Need to have parent child relationships in product.

Hi Steve,

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us and happy to hear that you are using Nimble for our social features, MailChimp integration and more!

I wanted to share that we now integrate with Quickbooks through PieSync. Learn all about the integration here: https://bit.ly/2Jqzon3

Your feedback about our reporting and data merging is important to us. We'd like to learn more about how you are currently utilizing these features. Please write us at [email protected] and we'll be happy to make some suggestion and collect additional feedback. :)

• Reviewed on 2018/04/14
Brayan agostinho D.
Consultor SOA
501-1 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/05/10

"good CRM with synchronization on our smartphone from your app. easy and fast to use"

Pros: Excellent customer relationship management application allows us to centralize a single database in the cloud to manage the data of all interactions between a company and its customers.
It has a very comfortable and easy to use interface for the user and we can easily use it from our computer from your website or from a browser widget or from our phone from your application in google play and in the app store.
with the smartfone application we can combine our contacts and calendars and allows us to create a daily agenda of tasks and meetings in an easy and fast way from your application and always be synchronized with our phone

Cons: we can try Nimble for free but it is a paid application and depends on its use it can be expensive, and if we take the contact record in your cloud we will not own them, you should have the option to download our contact list. It should be developed in more languages to keep growing.

by Nimble on 2018/06/18

Hi Brayan,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that having the ability to switch between Nimble in your web browser, and Nimble on your iOS device has been helpful in managing your customer relationships, as well as a daily agenda with your tasks.

• Reviewed on 2018/05/10
Master of Relationship Marketing
  • Reviewed on 2019/03/06

"I'd be lost without it"

Pros: Nimble helps hold me together. Really, I can be so scatterbrained that I would totally lose track of who I needed to follow up with, and where I was in the relationship building process. But this system makes it easy.

Cons: There seems to never be anyone on live chat for support. But when I leave a message, they always get back with me in less than 24 hours.

by Nimble on 2019/03/09

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are excited to hear that Nimble has helped you to manage your contacts and who you need to stay in touch with. Did you know that Nimble offers a Stay in Touch feature that will help to remind you to reach out to your contacts?

Our Customer Success team is always happy to help! We offer one-on-one screenshares, Q&A webinars, and even a great Youtube channel. Reach out to [email protected] to learn more.

• Reviewed on 2019/03/06
Jp H.
Business Development
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/09/24

"Best of class CRM hands down."

Pros: Ease of use and overall functionality is great. The ability to learn through social channels more about your client is great. Also, the ability to easily bring all your social and email conversations together is fantastic.

Cons: I'm not crazy about the help library. I just do not find it intuitive enough and a bit cumbersome. I really have little that I find a con for the product. I'm also a Salesforce user and find Nimble to be much less time consuming and fewer clicks of the mouse to get things done.

by Nimble on 2018/06/06

Hi JP,

Thanks for your feedback, and we are happy to hear that you are enjoying being able to view all social aspects and email conversations related to a contact in one location.

We have a great team of Customer Care Ninjas, and we are always happy to help. Please feel free to write into us at [email protected] if you ever have any questions.

Best regards,
Olivia

• Reviewed on 2017/09/24
Ionut C.
Key Account Manager
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 10 000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/01/20

"Large service for interaction with partners"

Pros: To interact with business partners, I use the Nimble online service. This platform allows you to create a schedule for the day. It has the function of automatically importing contacts into the system. You can also share files with colleagues or partners inside the service - this is done very quickly and conveniently.

Cons: Of the difficulties, I can note that the system does not support the function of instant messaging in the live chat format, as well as no tools for managing resources and documents. There is still no feature for predictive analytics.

by Nimble on 2019/03/13

Hi Ionut,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

Nimble enables users to import contacts from many different locations such as Gmail, Office 365, as well as other CRMs.

Although Nimble does not offer analytics, you can definitely integrate an abundance of 3rd party applications to your Nimble account including analytic apps.

Reach out to [email protected] to learn more.

• Reviewed on 2019/01/20
Gunnar K.
COO
Logistics & Supply Chain, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/09/13

"We have increase of staff from 2 to 6 in the last months due to increase of sales using from nimble"

Comments: Great overview of quote and sales and customers

Pros: Contacts + Email + Deal = Efficient. Our Sales and Management team are able to communicate with each other and update each other. we also use the DEAL section to discuss projects and larger task. It would be even cooler the Nimble had an add on feature, just duplicate the DEAL section and call it project management and add milestone of each deal... please contact me and I will explain in details. Keep up the good work

Cons: deal function can be more functional and implement on the product tab and increase number of Product we can add to each client. also the window size and tabs on deal size need to be either customable, reduce in size and be put in full screen mode to maximise the users overview of the deals in motion

Children's Fiction Writer
Publishing, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2019/01/17

"Nimble"

Comments: Now I’m easily able to keep up with my schedule from anywhere and am making much more meaningful connections with clients.

Pros: Easy to set up task and routines.
Shareable across computer and smart phones. Makes it easy to be productive from anywhere.
Great resources available for business owners.

Cons: Confusing when it comes to intergrating with social media.
Tricky to get it to sync between devices the first time.

by Nimble on 2019/03/13

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

Nimble enables users to log into their Nimble account from anywhere, and even use Nimble on their mobile device.

There are many integrations Nimble offers with social media. We are always happy to share our best tips and tricks to make this seamless. Reach out to [email protected] to learn more.

• Reviewed on 2019/01/17