• Overall
    4,4 /5
    4,3 /5
    4,3 /5

About Nimble

Nimble is the simple, smart CRM for Office 365 & G Suite that works for you -- everywhere you work.

Learn more about Nimble

Showing 1 631 reviews

Kayla M.
Business Owner
Accounting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/11/04

"Nimble Review: The Difference of Opinions with Business Owners"

Comments: Overall I truly enjoyed Nimble. It did not take me forever to figure out how to use and become comfortable with Nimble. However, my husband decided he wanted to go for a different CRM. I was not happy and disagreed but he moved us on to another product which is not half bad.

Pros: The Customer service for this application was amazing. This is hard to find in a lot of CRMs. For Nimble it did not require a lot of time getting used too. It was easy to navigate and easy to help other people learn the system. For the computer system, the application is light and moves faster. I don't believe I have ever had the app crash on me while in the process of using it. For a small business owner, it has a fair and reasonable price. This system is really good for tracking time sheets and scheduling. There was never any confusion about which person was taking which job with this section of the application.

Cons: The menus are difficult to find as some of them are hidden, you often have to take a moment to search for them. The limits on the email are quite frustrating. It also does not come with much storage and that can also be frustrating when trying to save and keep things organized.

• Reviewed on 2020/11/04
Brad B.
  • Reviewed on 2017/09/22

"Nimble has been a great addition to our Top of the Funnel Sales processes."

Comments: Sales Prospecting, Lead and Contact profile enrichment through social dossier views. We have implemented Nimble across our Sales and Marketing processes through integration with our Marketing Automation Service 366 Degrees and into our main CRM Salesforce.com. Nimble saves us time in identifying, updating information on contacts and streamlines our sales and marketing segmentation for top of the funnel communication efforts.

Pros: Nimbles ability to build a social dossier on leads, contacts and prospects is the strength of the service. The service allows us to identify and learn more about individuals to fine common ground before initial engagement or outreach communications. The ability to work across email, linkedin and other platforms to enrich contact profile information is excellent. We like the ease of integration of Nimble to other platforms like Salesforce.com, 366 Degrees and Google. Nimble powers the enrichment of interactions and engagement across platforms.

Cons: We have specific use cases for Nimble defined in our communication process with leads, contacts and relationships so for this purpose it meets and exceeds our needs. Many companies try to compare to other CRM's like Salesforce.com which is not apples to apples. The power of Nimble is it can be used as SMB CRM or coupled with other larger enterprise CRM platforms for deeper personal communications at an individual level for customer facing employees like Sales or Support to add value through the social dossier views.

by Nimble on 2018/06/19

Hi Brad,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying how you can take Nimble with your anywhere on the web when using the Nimble Contact Add-in directly within your browser.

• Reviewed on 2017/09/22
Ross K.
The Client Orchardist
  • Reviewed on 2017/09/24

"Nimble is one of the best CRM I have used. For 6 years its played a key part in my daily activities."

Pros: 1. Nimble's ability to pull social and contact data reduces the amount of data I have to enter manually. 2. The Nimble Smart App for Browsers is the real point of difference. With browser extension you are able to hover over a person's name or company name, in say LinkedIn, and Nimble will build a profile of the person with position, social media profiles, of the business' company size and revenues (if available publicly available). You can then click a button and it adds them immediately to your Nimble database. It gives the option to add other information you have about them. While still in say LinkedIn, you can setup a task or even send a message to say their twitter handle if you follow them. Both task and message will display in the record when you open Nimble! Nimble has similar add-ins for GMail and MS Outlook 3. Having my e mail and calendar and CRM information in one place is invaluable. 4. The ability to easily create lists of contacts based on segments means I can provide more useful information and run small campaigns based on these lists. 5. The "Group Message" facility enables me to send a personalise email to segment lists (as created above) and track the responses. You are able to use specified merge tags such as First name, last name, Company. The key is the email are seen as being sent from your actual email address not a "mass e-mail" tool such as Mailchimp. Nimble has all standard CRM functions.

Cons: The email editor is not as good those in GMail and LinkedIn. However this is overcome by using your GMail or Outlook and you have access to the Nimble Add-in for both programs. While the Group Message function is an excellent feature it would great to see a full e-newsletter campability available from within Nimble.

• Reviewed on 2017/09/24
Thomas O.
Consultant
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2017/09/13

"The only CRM that I have found which actually saves you time and increases productivity."

Comments: I have always used CRM but Nimble has become my only CRM because I can combine my business and private contacts into the one system, run groups using tags (I help administer several Not For Profits for instance), and save time using the unique features of the system.

Pros: The social connections are better than any other system that I have experienced. The ability to add contacts from web browsing and email is a serious time saver and means that you do capture contact details which you might otherwise not bother with. The ability to connect with multiple email addresses is, I believe, unique. What I would love would be to have a different email signature available for each email account in the system as it only allows one at present (I use my work one and have to delete it for non-work related emails).

Cons: The email limit is restricted unless you upgrade which simply means that some of my emailing takes place using other systems rather than upgrading my plan for something that I only use occasionally. The automatic reminders to get in touch with people are a good concept but in practice become overwhelming. The system seems to propose social accounts as possible matches even after you have rejected them (I guess it has to do that to trap new accounts in future but it is still annoying).

by Nimble on 2017/12/08

Hi Thomas,

¿Thanks for reaching out and for providing us with your feedback! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying the ability to save time when using our Contact add-in.

Each Business plan comes with 100 Group Message sends! You can always upgrade these to 200 or 300. We would be happy to provide you with more information about these upgrades. Please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected]

Best regards,
Olivia

• Reviewed on 2017/09/13
Uttam K.
Digital Strategy Consultant
  • Reviewed on 2017/09/12

"Nimble has been a great savior since I have started using it 2 years back."

Comments: 1. Easy to upload lead CSV's
2. Easy to integrate with social media channels
3. Fast in terms of response time
4. LinkedIn bio feature is fantastic
5. Group messaging helps when I need to broadcast news to a certain group of people
6. Setting reminder is easy in terms of future connect with leads
7. Extension is good, it helps but needs some modifications
8. Easy to learn and train people to use the tool
9. The existing template is well enough to use for a business who are getting into CRM
10. I also use it to create mini profiles of leads that help in connecting with them with the right message

Pros: I train people on how to use Nimble since I started using it, I just fell in love with the simplicity of the software. Most of my work is around nurturing leads and that's where I find this tool super relevant. You just need a name and the email ID, rest the tool will do for you. It will literally figure out where all this email has been used in the digital space. You will get all the details and social presence of that person and even in one of the features you could see what they have been posting on Twitter and Facebook. Out of all the features, the way it will fetch the LinkedIn bio is outstanding. Last but not the least, I have been using it for a diverse set of industries to identify, nurture and build relationships with people and this tool has reduced my efforts up to 40%.

Cons: I face problems while using the extension to scout for leads as sometimes I get redundant or irrelevant leads even if I use the right credentials. Another concern is with the Facebook integration for the streams, it won't allow with your Facebook profile, there has to be a Facebook page.

Mike W.
Managing Partner
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/08/10

"Don't 'hard sell', just be nice"

Comments: Set up and import were easy. Make sure that you tag your contacts properly before importing (I can't stress that enough). Support is quick and to the point. Compared to other cloud-based services, this one is very easy to learn and easy to become expert with. The company does a good job of continually introducing new features that add value to prospects and clients and make my work easier at the same time.

Pros: Nimble is all about social selling which, to me, means gently guiding people to become interested in what you do by first showing interest in them, learning about them, engaging them, then helping them (with what you do, make, or sell).
From the ground up, Nimble was built to be personable. It lets me communicate individually and personally with a much greater number of people than I could do with the support of software. My clients tell me that they like how friendly things are now that I'm on Nimble.

Cons: Nimble only lets you send out 300 emails at a time in a group. It's not MailChimp or Hubspot. However, now that I think about it, that's a good thing. Nimble is about personalized communications and you don't get to do that in large batches ;-)

by Nimble on 2018/08/15

Hi Mike,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying how Nimble's social insights help you to build relationships with your prospects and contacts and begin a relationship using common interests.

Nimble enables users to upgrade their Group Messaging to a max of 300. This is to ensure that sending bulk emails available through your email provider that you connect to Nimble.

• Reviewed on 2018/08/10
Tawanda S.
Sponsorship
Nonprofit Organization Management, 501-1 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/09/30

"Making customer relationship management a breeze and exciting experience"

Comments: Customer relationship management is made easy; this is probably one area not taken so seriously by marketers but once used you will notice how much you have been missing. Nimble has been straightforward from roll-out through to implementation. Product support is satisfying and encouraging

Pros: For the greater part I am impressed by the dashboard presentation of Nimble; it gives all the needed information at a sign glance, you can keep track of new connections and keep them in the loop. It is well integrated into other productivity applications like G-Suite, LinkedIn and Office 365 among others

Cons: Email limitations may be annoying but then that makes it a business as options are available if you would subscribe to premium priced packages

• Reviewed on 2019/09/30
Alhassan A.
Research Coordinator
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/06/11

"If you can't afford to hire a systems administrator, Nimble can be a great substitute"

Comments: My overall experience with Nimble has been great. When I decided on starting a part-time business management consultancy gig on the side, my biggest worry was how I was going to find the time to merge both effectively. Nimble has made that process seamless and absolutely stress-free.

Pros: What I like the most are it's automation and contacts management features. The ease with which I signed up for the free trial and subsequently upgraded after successful testing was my first indication of how good working with Nimble would be. Doing this as a part time consultancy gig, the effectiveness and efficiency of Nimble's automated processes allows me to save a lot of time on tasks and activities that would have taken up a whole lot of time from my work week.

Cons: Some features are not easily accessible with the way the interface is laid out. Which means for a first time user, you might have to spend a bit of time acquainting yourself with the program. But honestly, since it hasn't interfered much with my work or that of my clients' whose accounts I manage, I couldn't complain.

• Reviewed on 2021/06/11
Philip T.
Client Services
Food & Beverages, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/09/12

"Good solid CRM system; works well for a solopreneur with over 7000 contacts"

Comments: Just getting all your contacts into one place with social profiles and email history is a great. The amount of data entry is significantly less than other products (like Sugar CRM) that i have used in the past.

Pros: The integration with gSuite is great; its also pretty easy to create contacts and find their social profiles (linkedin, twitter etc.) Very easy to see past emails, schedule tasks and reminders for followups. Finding/Segmenting customers is good.

Cons: People join companies, leave and go to a new company. As such its important to see your personal relationship with that person across all the companies they have worked. Unfortunately there is no way to mark emails as "archived" so you don't really know quickly (without reading a bunch of history) that the email you selected is the wrong email. Also with the smaller version you are limited to the quantity of group emails you can send to 50. I find it cumbersome to select a client segment (such as inviting them to a training class) and tracking who I sent emails and where I left off... so if Nimble isn't going to do emails and you need to use something like mailchimp, that's great, but Nimble only has one-way integration...you can send emails to mailchimp...but you can't then see inside Nimble who received a mailchimp email.

Frederique H.
Major Accounts Manager, USA
Events Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/04/13

"Nimble makes CRM easy!"

Comments: lots of benefits: One central customer database, always updated with sales tracking.
I forgot to mention that the APP and the Business Card Scanning feature are super helpful while in tradeshows or at events!

Pros: Intuitive platform/ great social media and marketing integrations/ quick extractions and Filtering through tags/ great integration to Microsoft Outlook / Affordable platform for small to medium size businesses

Cons: Very limited reporting features / Duplicate feature & merger is not very powerful/ difficult to upload excel list, need to do a lot of cleanup in the fields first

by Nimble on 2018/04/24

Hi Frederique,

Thanks for your positive feedback and happy to hear that you are utilizing several of our features including the business card scanner, social media and marketing integrations, contact management, etc.

I will be sure to share your feedback regarding our reportings and duplicate feature to our Product team. In regards to uploading your Excel spreadsheet to Nimble, the process should be very easy. Please write us at [email protected] and we'll be happy to share some tips on how to do this. We also have a great support article to walk you through the steps:https://bit.ly/2BPpcEj

Samantha
Lead Customer Care Ninja | Nimble CRM
[email protected]

P.S. New To Nimble? Sign up for a group Q&A session to speak with a live person: http://www.nimble.com/company/webinars/

• Reviewed on 2018/04/13
Lisa R.
Director of Sales
  • Reviewed on 2017/09/12

"My experience has been wonderful. Everyone at Nimble is very responsive and wants to help!"

Comments: It's nimble. It's easy to use and has what many small businesses are looking for. The cost is great and very affordable even for a small company just starting out. The new app is great so we now have our contacts on the go and the customer service is so responsive. That alone is enough for me to recommend Nimble.

Pros: I like that it integrates with Social Media channels and its ability to easily install contacts from multiple channels. I also love the app. I downloaded it last week for IOS and it was extremely user-friendly. Everything I heard about this product was true. Nimble is exactly what the name represents. The training videos are wonderful and the staff is extremely responsive which makes using the application even more enticing. I have used many other CRM platforms and none were this easy or affordable. I recommend Nimble for companies and sales people that desire a CRM platform that allows you the opportunity to load and go! It was well worth the money and the customer service is by far the best in the industry. I've actually already recommended it to a former colleague who is starting a business. Thanks Nimble for being everything Jon said it would be!

Cons: There isn't enough reporting capabilities built into this sprint. It would be great to have an activity and lead reporting tool. If I want to provide a report to the CEO on leads or activities, I have to export and make my own charts and graphs. The functionality is already built in to the deal reporting, so hopefully Nimble has considered this and will be adding other reporting functions in the future. More BI functionality would be a plus.

Supervisor of Technology and Data Management
Education Management, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/09/16

"Nimble is a great Storage solution for enterprise networks and provides ease of management"

Comments: Nimble provides highly available main data storage for enterprise networks. If you need more storage on your network you should evaluate Nimble to see if it is the right solution for your company. A main benefit is that the product is very easy to manage compared to some enterprise storage solutions.

Pros: Nimble's Storage solution provides several excellent features. Nimble is easy to manage. It's web console is powerful but easy. It is highly reliable due to its architecture and its innovative analytic predictive software which will let you know when you will run out of space or when drives will need to be replaced. It is cost effective as it uses a combination of high speed flash drives and slower non-flash drives. The embedded software marries this all together and provides the speed of an all flash solution at a lower cost. Nimble was recently acquired by HP Enterprise. Please note that this an Enterprise solution and is not appropriate for home or most small businesses.

Cons: While the cost is good compared to other enterprise storage solutions this is still a very expensive product.

• Reviewed on 2018/09/16
Jason W.
COO
Venture Capital & Private Equity, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2018/04/15

"Great CRM for sales but could use additional customization"

Pros: All in 1 functionality with email, email templates, tasks, contacts, etc. Helps remind me of most important contacts and finds additional contacts. After a short training it's relatively easy to use and effective.

Cons: It's built for traditional sales, but if you want a CRM for other types of business it's less effective. For example, we broker deals between 2 types of companies and its hard in Nimble to monitor this as effective as I would like. Also, when it synced to my email it added hundreds of irrelevant contacts that it didn't fill in contact details correctly, so I would have to do a lot of manual work. It would be nice if it helped identify people to companies a bit better.

by Nimble on 2018/04/24

Hi Jason,

Thanks for your feedback and thanks for using Nimble for your email marketing, followup reminders and contact management!

Currently, you can manage one business within Nimble but what many users will do is utilize tags and custom fields to support both of their businesses in Nimble. In regards to contacts from your email account, Nimble does not automatically import contacts but you can add them by clicking the "Import contacts" option and all contacts in your Gmail (for instance) will be added to Nimble. If you'd like to remove this group of contacts you can do this by locating the tag in your Contacts.

Feel free to write to our Customer Success Team for more details. :)

Samantha
Lead Customer Care Ninja | Nimble CRM
[email protected]

• Reviewed on 2018/04/15
Mark S.
Business Development Director
  • Reviewed on 2018/01/18

"I've been using Nimble CRM for 8 years. I rely on it for Marketing, Sales and Fee earning activity."

Pros: Ease of use and user interface make Nimble CRM a pleasure to use. The Browser Widget means it's available when I use other applications like LinkedIn and Google Search. The Discovery function means creating prospect records is much quicker because of the support the Nimble app provides. And there are many other aspects I could list.

Cons: Importing files of records and synchronisation has resulted in duplicate records and the system could provide better tools to identify duplicates - once identified the merge records function is very good.

by Nimble on 2018/06/06

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your feedback! :D

We are so glad to hear that the Nimble Contact Add-in has created ease in your marketing efforts!

You can definitely merge your contacts upon import in order to avoid duplicates! I would be happy to share the steps to complete this process. If you were interested, please write to us at [email protected]

Looking forward to hearing from your,

Olivia

• Reviewed on 2018/01/18
Martin P.
Career Coach / Job-Search Strategist / LinkedIn Profile Writer/Strategist
  • Reviewed on 2018/04/05

"The customer data mining from social media sites combined with the task reminder system is awesome!"

Comments: Helps me be organized, and take follow up action steps in a timely manner, with a ease about gathering and storing customer data.

Pros: I love the way Nimble let's me email customers directly inside the system, and even when I email outside the system these messages get picked up and stored in the customer communication history feature.

Cons: Sometimes the expanded editing fields are not as user friendly as I would like, although there is a new feature that I am excited to try soon for entering data from a new customer that might solve my concern.

by Nimble on 2018/06/14

Hi Martin,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that you are loving how you can send and receive emails directly within your Nimble account and how they are stored within your contacts record so that you can easily view your last conversations with a client or lead.

You can definitely use our Custom Fields feature in order to create fields that Nimble does not already have created for your contacts. Please feel free to reach out to our Customer Success team at [email protected] in order to learn more.

Brayan agostinho D.
Consultor SOA
501-1 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/05/10

"good CRM with synchronization on our smartphone from your app. easy and fast to use"

Pros: Excellent customer relationship management application allows us to centralize a single database in the cloud to manage the data of all interactions between a company and its customers.
It has a very comfortable and easy to use interface for the user and we can easily use it from our computer from your website or from a browser widget or from our phone from your application in google play and in the app store.
with the smartfone application we can combine our contacts and calendars and allows us to create a daily agenda of tasks and meetings in an easy and fast way from your application and always be synchronized with our phone

Cons: we can try Nimble for free but it is a paid application and depends on its use it can be expensive, and if we take the contact record in your cloud we will not own them, you should have the option to download our contact list. It should be developed in more languages to keep growing.

by Nimble on 2018/06/18

Hi Brayan,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that having the ability to switch between Nimble in your web browser, and Nimble on your iOS device has been helpful in managing your customer relationships, as well as a daily agenda with your tasks.

Our Business plan includes 100 Group Message sends, 25,000 contact storage, 2GB of storage per user, and all other features for $25 per user per month, and $19 per user/per month when on an annual plan. However, you can definitely add additional Group Message sends. Reach out to our Success team at [email protected] to learn more.

• Reviewed on 2018/05/10
Patrick P.
Real Estate, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/08/03

"Highly Recommended"

Comments: Simple. Easy to use. Highly integrated with my email. We use Zapier and have created a highly integrated tool for working with clients and prospects that is very automated. And its a huge value.

Pros: We transitioned to Nimble from Salesforce shortly after Nimble launched. Nimble provides us more features and integration that SF at a much better value. Simply no reason to use anything but Nimble.

Cons: Haven't figured out the outbound email feature. don't really need it.

by Nimble on 2018/09/11

Hi Patrick,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying the integrations with third party applications that Nimble offers. Did you know that Nimble is able to integrate with over 80 applications?

After connecting your email account to Nimble, you can definitely send and receive emails directly within Nimble. Reach out to [email protected] to learn more.

• Reviewed on 2018/08/03
Master of Relationship Marketing
  • Reviewed on 2019/03/06

"I'd be lost without it"

Pros: Nimble helps hold me together. Really, I can be so scatterbrained that I would totally lose track of who I needed to follow up with, and where I was in the relationship building process. But this system makes it easy.

Cons: There seems to never be anyone on live chat for support. But when I leave a message, they always get back with me in less than 24 hours.

by Nimble on 2019/03/09

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are excited to hear that Nimble has helped you to manage your contacts and who you need to stay in touch with. Did you know that Nimble offers a Stay in Touch feature that will help to remind you to reach out to your contacts?

Our Customer Success team is always happy to help! We offer one-on-one screenshares, Q&A webinars, and even a great Youtube channel. Reach out to [email protected] to learn more.

-Olivia | Customer Success Ninja

• Reviewed on 2019/03/06
Brad B.
Systems Architect
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 501-1 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/06/26

"My experience"

Pros: Hardly know its there, which is great, as its easy to use and upgrade. Customer Service is awesome.

Cons: Needs more integration with VMware, and some work needs to be done on alarms.

• Reviewed on 2020/06/26
Stephan M.
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/03/29

"Best SRM in the market."

Comments: After testing fews SRM/CRM, I decided to subscribe to Nimble. I am a real fan since then. I really love: the integration with all kind on Social Networks like Twitter, LinkedIN (even if LinkedIN has limited the access), FaceBook and some others.
the integration with your Imap email
the easy way to add a new contact
the App in IOS.
the customer care that is really nice and fast to answer.
And now that Nimble has received a $ in Serie A funding, the team will probably develop new features. I can't wait !!! Congrats to Nimble team.

Pros: easy to use.
easy to integrate with social networks.

Cons: not enough fast in release news features
need to be more proactive with your activity
export to CSV need to improve

by Nimble on 2017/04/06

Hi Stephan,

Thank you for sharing your review of Nimble!

We're so glad to hear that you are making the most of Nimble's integrations with social, email, and mobile. :)

We are continuously working to bring new features to the table, as well as improve on existing features. Our team is very excited for what the next chapter of Nimble will bring!

We'd love to hear more about your thoughts regarding CSV exports. Please feel free to share your feedback with us at [email protected], and we'll be happy to assist!

• Reviewed on 2017/03/29
Debbie G.
  • Reviewed on 2018/08/09

"Nimble Review"

Comments: Keeping track of all of our clients and prospects. Being able to stay in touch and know who we are staying in touch with and who we need to reach out to. Those are main benefits of this software.

Pros: Much easier to use than my previous database tracking system (InfusionSoft)
Pretty easy to make sure I am staying in regular touch with my clients.
Good price for what you get!

Cons: There are a few things I wish it could do differently. Example: When I send an email blast to my contacts thru Constant Contact, I import the list of who opened my email blast and add a tag for that blast. But then I have to manually update each contact in the list I pull up off the tag to reset the timer. Also, I've had some issues with font sizes changing or not being consistent in the email templates that I've created. I have to test and retest those usually several times to make sure they look right.

by Nimble on 2018/08/15

Hi Debbie,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad that Nimble is helping to make sure that you remain in touch with your clients on a regular basis. Did you know that you can use the Task feature in order to set reminders to follow up with your contacts?

You can definitely use the Stay-in-touch feature in order to set a reminder to follow-up with your contacts in bulk. Reach out to [email protected] to learn more.

• Reviewed on 2018/08/09
Plan checker/Survey assistant
Oil & Energy, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/02/28

"Good CRM for building relationships"

Pros: We recently started using Nimble. It synchronized all the contacts, calendar and emails, but the import works only for the last 3 months. It works to be integrated with Mail Chimp and Google G Suite, and some social media platforms. We can get the conversations from different social media platforms which makes easier to manage different projects.

Cons: Would be nice to see better integration with Linkedin and also Facebook messaging. Functionality can be improved.

by Nimble on 2018/06/15

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that you were able to connect your email account to your Nimble account. After you have made this connection that last 90 days worth of your emails will sync to your Nimble account and continue to sync moving forward.

LinkedIn made the decision to close their API a few years back to all 3rd parties. However, you can definitely download the Nimble Contact Add-in to your browser and use this directly within your LinkedIn account in order to find information about your contacts and add this information directly to your Nimble account.

• Reviewed on 2018/02/28
Anna L.
Project mgr
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2017/09/12

"A cup of coffe and Nimble to schedule my day is my morning ritual."

Comments: Easy to use and get information about connections from social media. Auti fill in saves a lot of tim

Pros: Easy to add new connections with email and browser add-on. Even easyer to conecct them to different tasks and deals.

Cons: There is no integration with Trello that is essential to me. Sometimes the App for Android is disconnected to the server have to log out and reconnect.

by Nimble on 2018/06/30

Hi Anna,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying how easy it is to connect all of your email accounts to your Nimble account, and begin to create tasks and deals within Nimble.

You can definitely create an integration with Nimble and Trello. Learn more here: https://zapier.com/apps/nimble/integrations/trello

Bheesam J.
Sr. software engineer
Telecommunications
  • Reviewed on 2018/05/24

"Nimble Storage is well suited to small to mid budget conscious organization"

Pros: Nimble storage is fast with very low latency and proactive customer support.De-Duplication and compression feature is good and effectively able to save the space under utilisation.Web GUI is straightforward and easy to use. other thing is it is very compact in size and significantly save your rack space.Chrome plug-in and it's feature/ability to pull social and contact data reduces the amount of data we need to enter manually.

Cons: power button is easily accessed on the front chassis. This button should be covered. Homepage can be improved further.Deal management aspect is relatively weak.

by Nimble on 2018/06/12

Hi Bheesam,

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback about your Nimble experience! I'm glad to hear that you find Nimble visually enjoyable, and that you are taking advantage of our Chrome plug-in. :)

We'd love to hear more about your thoughts regarding the Nimble homepage, as well as how Deal management can be improved, so that we can share your workflow with our Product team for consideration in future updates to these features.

To reach out to us with any further feedback, or if you have any questions, please feel free to reach out at [email protected] We're always happy to help!

Krystan
Care Ninja | Nimble

• Reviewed on 2018/05/24
Business Development Manager

"Excellent"

Pros: Easy interface easy to navigate contacts update , deals easy to navigate, good connection with gmail read reviews good add on

Cons: Home page bit of a waste of time , mobile app sync annoying , read records not consistent , twitter records not shown, no direct link with linkedin

by Nimble on 2018/06/14

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that the Nimble interface has been easy ti navigate, and update your different features, such as your deals within your Nimble account.

We recently released our updated homepage which enables you to customize how and what data you would like to view on your homepage.