Hootsuite Reviews

by Hootsuite Media

• Overall

About Hootsuite

Hootsuite helps you build your brand, strengthen connections with customers, and drive real business results with social media.

Learn more about Hootsuite

Showing 2 705 reviews

Brie S.
Entertainment, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/03/19

"Mediocre at best"

Comments: Where is the competition in the social media management software space? There has to be a better option than this?

Pros: I run a modeling and acting agency and I was posting between SC, IG, FB, Twitter and YT on a daily basis. Making it very hard to be away from my phone and risk missing prime posting opportunities and viral trends. I was looking for something that would schedule pre-selected posts, videos, pictures and adds. The best option online seemed to be Hootsuite. It was well marketed and seemed very user-friendly... at first.
It does indeed schedule your posts to various social media platforms, and it also allows for multiple streams of social media (i.e other business or personal accounts). That's a very handy feature!

Cons: The user interface is weak, it's not user-friendly nor is it practical or modern looking. It has a tendency to leg, it also isn't mobile friendly, they do have an app, but again it's not easy to navigate. Which is an absolute must when working on social media on the fly. When I created beautiful well-round posts and saved them to a posting schedule. I would check the posts after they had been released, via the online social media site, the posts would always turn out unformatted, with broken links and fuzzy low res images. I was overall very disappointed with this product. especially because it was so highly rated and not free. I felt like I kept putting in a lot of effort just to re-do all my work all the time.

• Reviewed on 2019/03/19
Esteban P.
Digital Consultant
  • Reviewed on 2021/06/10

"What a great social media management platform"

Comments: Using Hootsuit helps you keep organized with your content and schedule, you can manage all your social media platforms in only one place! It makes you get things done faster than ever!

Pros: The possibility of manage different social platforms in only one place, simplifies the job in a whole new way! I absolutely recommend it!

Cons: There’s no integration with some social media platforms but the most popular and most used are!

Meisha B.
Marketing Manager
Computer Software, 501-1 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/08/08

"Sufficient Free Tool for Social Media Scheduling"

Comments: Hootsuite is a great free tool for beginners and small social media teams! It's easy to use and has just about all of the basics you could need to start scheduling and managing social.

Pros: Hootsuite is a great free solution for basic social media management. I enjoy the dashboard customizations, where you can pull in different channels and features (ex: posts, timelines, mentions, etc.) all in one easy-to-manage interface. It also makes social listening easy versus having to log in and manage notifications manually on each individual platform. In general, Hootsuite is easy to learn given some experience with other SaaS platforms. The interface is intuitive and easy to navigate. And, they offer a ton of free resources to help you get up to speed with the platform and social media management in general, which is nice. With the free version, you can manage three social profiles. This is great for personal use or for managing in-house social, but not ideal for agencies or managing multiple clients/accounts. Surprisingly, however, you can schedule as many posts as you want within those three profiles, which is great for advanced planning.

Cons: The integrations and features/functionality could be better. I personally prefer to use HootSuite to schedule tweets and prefer to schedule other content for Facebook and LinkedIn within the actual platforms. It's fine to use HootSuite in a pinch, but you are able to do a lot more customizations within the individual platforms. Kind of a pain to do it separate/manually, but you get a better post/product in return. For example, you often can't add multiple images to a post or do a carousel-style post as you could directly within Facebook. Like most SaaS products that have a free version, there are limitations. For anything more than managing in-house or personal social, you'd likely need to invest in one of the paid plans and really compare what's offered in HootSuite vs some of the other more enterprise solutions. The reporting is also fairly limited and you'll likely have to work within the platforms directly or use other tools to get a full picture of social media performance.

• Reviewed on 2019/08/08
Harry W.
Digital Marketing Manager
Retail, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/01/11

"Great tool, but feels like it could still do with something extra - better planning, more LinkedIn features"

Comments: It might feel like it's missing a few extras, but generally its a really useful platform and out social media activity has been much better in terms or both organisation and analytics. There's also a massive community for Hootsuite so you can always find out how other people are using it. We used a Meltwater before and it was so scientific and clunky to set up we never ended up using it. We use Hootsuite daily now and the ability to shorten links is also really helpful.

Pros: Really easy to use and so many resources. The platform is brilliant for scheduling and you don't even have to visit the other social platforms to post and engage with the audience. You can really customise the streams for each user which is great for productivity, and the analytics is really useful. As a manager, I only have to hop into the publisher section to see what posts are going out, how often we're posting, and what platform we're using most. Using the streams, I can set up one for all posts to check consistency and monitor engagement, one for competitor research, and one for searches, and then more platform specific streams so I can really dive into the nitty-gritty if I need to.

Cons: It's very Twitter orientated, most of the useful streams like monitoring topical conversations etc are in Twitter (probably by nature of the Twitter platform), but I would like to see more feature on LinkedIn - so far there's only TWO streams; one to monitor Company Updates, and second to monitor scheduled posts (I can see this in the publisher planner anyway). It would be good to see similar monitoring streams for Hashtag conversations because this feature is applicable in LinkedIn as well as Twitter. The Publisher also feels like it's just missing something and I think it's the ability to 'plot' in posts rather than drafting out complete posts. For example when we're planning what activity we want to launch, we might not know what the full post is going to look like, but we might just want to plot in ideas which at the moment we have to do on a spreadsheet and then translate over to the Hootsuite publisher. It would be good to see this feature in the planner where we can plot ideas, and then fully draft them out later.

• Reviewed on 2019/01/11
Virginia B.
Communications Manager
  • Reviewed on 2018/07/23

"Manage and schedule your tweets (and posts) for SUITE results"

Pros: As a Hootsuite user for 7 years now, it is by far my favorite social media management software. Creating, optimizing, and posting social media for different platforms, etc. takes a lot more time than you would expect. Not only do you have to craft each post to fit each platform you’re posting to… you have to choose the best time, use the right hashtags, shorten URLS, and include something interesting (i.e. picture, video, content). Overall, what many believe will only take them 10 minutes, in reality it can take up 2-5 (or more) hours of your work week; even more when you include the content creation for the actual posting. Hootsuite is the best tool for compiling all your social media efforts into one dashboard you can work from and will definitely knock hours off your work week. PROS
The best feature of Hootsuite is the time you will gain. Most social media platforms have a scheduling aspect to them but having to manually log in and out of each one, to do so, is not feasible or conducive for speed. Hootsuite provides you with analytics on each of your chosen platforms, located in its dashboard, to help you identify the most optimal time(s) to schedule each post to be sent out; this especially comes in handy for days you know you will be on the go and/or do not have access to technology. You can also scroll through past social media posts, save unfinished drafts, and boost posts for content promos; which will provide you with more insight and/or a better understanding of which of your efforts and/or CTA’s are working best. Hootsuite’s platform has various analytics and reports you can export so your team(s) can measure things like conversion rates, marketing and sales initiatives, and improvements in monthly social capital. One of the neat things about this platform is the option to purchase additional social media management applications for things like YouTube Analytics and video posting, Wordpress blog analytics and posting, Google Analytics, etc. Hootsuite also provides the option to export reports (including customized reports) on any of the platforms connected to your account, to measure competition, areas of improvement, click stats, and which platform is bringing in the largest amount of traffic to your website/content, etc.
Because the company I work for uses another third-party application (Lead Liaison) to track visitors and traffic sources to our website, we use the free version of Hootsuite.

Cons: One of the cons of Hootsuite is its inability to detect whether or not your traffic is originating from an actual human or an automated bot. This can interfere with your data and make it hard to decipher if the data you have access to is valid or not; this is true for Google Analytics as well. To avoid this, we use a third-party application for visitor tracking (Lead Liaison). You may get notifications that your social network(s) have been disconnected from your dashboard; don’t worry, you simply just have to reconnect them. Although I am not sure why this happens so often, I trust that this has nothing to do the security of my account and I always receive notifications when I sign in to my account from a new device, etc.

• Reviewed on 2018/07/23
Shanna T.
Social Media Specialist
Marketing & Advertising, 501-1 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/01/13

"Hootsuite: Best Social Scheduling Tool for Monitoring Comments"

Comments: Overall, I love Hootsuite for it's social monitoring capabilities and reporting capabilities, but better yet, my clients really responded to the updated reporting from our previous vendors. The real meat of the reports are at the beginning, which holds my clients attention spans better and gets them the information they actual want quickly and in an easy-to-digest manner.

Pros: My department is currently in the process of shopping social scheduling/monitoring/reporting tools (i.e. Buffer, Sprout, Hubspot, etc.), and Hootsuite is one that I was assigned to test. The feature I enjoyed best was definitely the feeds setup. Unlike other providers I've used, Hootsuite allows you to set up different feeds (i.e. mentions, hashtags, etc.). This allows me to monitor all platforms and mentions, and even keep tabs on things like certain keywords I can respond quickly. For instance, I manage the social presence for a popular sporting goods company, and I can search for FAQs on Twitter and quickly provide an answer and a link, all while responding to different DMs across our other social platforms. On Sprout Social, everything was aggregated into one feed. I prefer to have it parsed out so I can know how to modify my answers quickly depending on the platform. I also really liked the reporting options - the reporting templates are set up so the bulk of the numbers are at the beginning, rather than below the fold, which has been great for clients with short attention spans.

Cons: The UI seems a bit dated. The features themselves are great, so it truly doesn't matter, but it's just not as modern and beautiful as other platforms. I don't think it's changed much, looks-wise, since when I last used it in a previous role 5+ years ago. It has no effect on actual usability, but an update would make it feel less clunky and more intuitive.

• Reviewed on 2020/01/13
Suhailah S.
Administrative Assistant
Retail, 501-1 000 Employees

"All about Hootsuite"

Pros: Hootsuite is a must haev platform for marketing media managers who want to make better use of their time, acquire insights into their messaging and audiences, and connect with customers more regularly to expand their following. Hootsuite is a great application that I would suggest to everyone who utilizes social media for business. It allows you to track hashtags, scheduled tweets, learn about your audience, and obtain insights into which messages are the most popular.

Cons: The limitation on the number of streams you may have is something I dislike about Hootsuite. They also have several payment levels, which give you additional options, but it might be challenging to figure out which one is best for you. My company switched back and forth through free and premium trials several times a year since we couldn't determine which was best for us, so I suggest doing some study into all of the features associated with the various tiers before committing.

Ashley S.
Owner and Founder
  • Reviewed on 2018/12/04

"Hootsuite is great for individuals and marketing firms alike"

Comments: My company uses Hootsuite to schedule social media for our clients. If I were trying to post multiple times a day for each client through the individual accounts, I would never do anything else. So, Hootsuite helps me set up a social media and content schedule that is unique to each business while leaving room for me to add content as I go throughout my other daily tasks. It streamlines and automates a task that would otherwise take up all of my time.

Pros: If I had to pick a favorite, I would say that the scheduling feature is extraordinarily helpful. I run a small digital marketing firm and handle the social media for almost all of my clients. I created separate accounts for each client to keep my own costs down, so I will simply schedule out 30 posts at a time and set a memo for myself to post more before the campaign ends.
After that, I love the plugins and tools, especially the ones that allow you to curate content that is relevant to the industry of my clients (Mostly cleaning, software, and daycares). I can set up an RSS feed that posts at regular intervals in case I am late on posting.
Finally, the photo editor - I like this because I post a ton of pictures for my clients, which means that I need the images to fit well on different networks. The photo editor allows me to play with the size right in the app until it fits properly, which takes a lot of guesswork out when trying to edit for size rather than picture quality.

Cons: Honestly, I have used multiple different scheduling software for social media - Hootsuite is by far my favorite because it is so feature rich. If I had one complaint, it would actually be the cost. If you are trying to use one platform for all clients or have more than 3 social accounts per client, Hootsuite can get pretty pricey, especially for a smaller startup without much capital while they are growing.

• Reviewed on 2018/12/04
Sheila Z.
Graphic Design, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2019/10/15

"Makes life so much easier"

Comments: I'm able to efficiently see all of my social channels in one place. It makes it easier and less stressful to schedule, listen, reply to messages/comment, tag, etc. than having to go to each channels individually.

Pros: I like that you can schedule posts and see what's coming in a calendar. You can also "listen" to social media by setting up a hashtag you'd like to follow and all posts that use that hashtag will appear in a stream. You can set up a several streams for one social channel such as for posts, messages, scheduled posts, etc. You can even manage and reply to comments.

Cons: It takes a bit of a learning curve. It has some limitations as far as tagging companies or people. Some functions, you'll have to do directly on the social channel. But that's also the case with any social media management and analytics software like Hootsuite.

• Reviewed on 2019/10/15
Online Marketing
Automotive, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/08/20

"Very basic social media scheduling tools"

Comments: Hootsuite was a great social media scheduling tool a few years ago but it didn't keep up with the constant innovations that Instagram has been introducing, can't schedule stories or pick video thumbnails when scheduling. I ended up switching to Later - which I am extremely satisfied with.

Pros: As an online marketer, I used Hootsuite for over 3 years and it was a great tool for basic social media scheduling. I could easily connect the Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest pages of the brands I managed. The user interface is great, it offers an option to bulk upload the content - that saves a lot of time. They have very good knowledge-based articles, they offer a 30-day trial which I would strongly recommend. I decided to switch to Later - disconnecting and deleting the social profiles from Hootsuite was easy.

Cons: Hootsuite was great a few years ago but I started to have a few issues as Instagram introduced more and more new features so I ended up switching to Later - which I am very satisfied with. Hootsuite does not allow to schedule Instagram Stories and there is no way to pick a thumbnail when you try to schedule a video * which can make your feed look not so clean.

• Reviewed on 2019/08/20
Luis M.
Writer
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2020/05/05

"Good, but could be better"

Comments: Hootsuite did the job well, but it was ultimately outclassed by Buffer in my experience.

Pros: Hootsuite lets you track and schedule posts across a variety of social media accounts, although it's mainly used for Facebook. It's indispensable to have a tool like this if you manage a lot of accounts, and it has a free plan.

Cons: I ended up switching to Buffer because you couldn't post pictures and video natively through Twitter, instead it posted as "owl.ly" links

Wulliams C.
Coordinador de Promoción y Gestión Patrimonial
  • Reviewed on 2018/07/19

"The community manager is more effective thanks to this software"

Comments: Hootsuite is software that I would remember with my eyes closed. Although it is not a perfect software, it is one of the most complete since it combines several social networks in a single interface, propelling the user in an excellent way.

Pros: Hootsuite has been my ideal software for the management of Social Networks. Thanks to this program I can expose quite enough any person who so wishes, complying with excellent quality standards thanks to its benefits that I will mention them below: -It can add a significant amount of social networks in the software, allowing me to monitor and expose the client quite acceptable. - Its column system is quite functional to visualize and evaluate profiles of facebook, twitter, instagram, LinkedIn, without losing details when having to alternate between several browser windows. -Incorporation of comments within a review, retweet, so that the idea you want is better projected -Programming of automatic messages in the same social network

Cons: One of the problems I find when using Hootsuite is that I can not see the people who retweet my posts or tweets, to solve this, I must have a twitter session open with the Hootsuite. In the same way I think that this detail can be improved by this company.

• Reviewed on 2018/07/19
Greg A.
President / Founder
  • Reviewed on 2021/05/11

"Hootsuite is the industry standard for social media managers... and for good reason"

Comments: We use Hootsuite to manage multiple social accounts for multiple clients. Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter are the big three and we control over 40 social accounts for our clients using HootSuite. It handles this work easily and saves us an incredible amount of time.

Pros: Hootsuite shines in its simplicity and execution of basic, common tasks. Getting started, adding new accounts, switching between them, and scheduling content (you know, all the things you're using it for) are designed with an intuitive UI and are quick and easy to get started.

Cons: Limitations in the number of social accounts which can be managed in the free / low end tiers is a little lower than some competitors, but the power of the software and the ease of use more than makes up for this.

• Reviewed on 2021/05/11
Joel M.
Digital Marketing and Fundraising Consultant
Fund-Raising, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/01/25

"Social Media MADE EASY!"

Pros: Hootsuite is a life changer for those who manage multiple social media accounts. I consider this software an essential part of your entire social media strategy. It saves you time, lets you plan ahead, helps you avoid multitasking, and allows you to post consistently! The best part? They offer a FREE version that lets you schedule up to 30 posts! This may not seem like a lot, but is perfect for small businesses and nonprofits that want to better manage their social media posting on a small budget! For individuals that offer social media services, I suggest their paid plan which is pretty affordable consider what it allows you to do.

Cons: What I like least about this software, although not Hootsuite's fault, is that scheduled Facebook posts through Hootsuite do not (in my opinion) get as much organic reach as posts that you schedule directly on Facebook. This obviously has more to do with Facebook and not Hootsuite but I felt I should mention it.

• Reviewed on 2020/01/25
Jonathan L.
Brand Strategist
  • Reviewed on 2021/04/22

"Managing socials would have been impossible..."

Comments: We've been with HootSuite for years. We have loved using the service and enjoyed the updates and improvements as well. During this time of increased privacy and ad tracking (especially with our customer accounts), we've really liked that we can manage all our accounts and avoid visiting each individual network's website and exposing ourselves to tracking and privacy issues. Much easier to trust HootSuite than to trust all the social networks.

Pros: You can manage all your social media accounts from one place AND avoid all the annoying trackers/ads embedded in their websites. By using scheduling, you can save tons of time and create a unified brand experience across all your networks.

Cons: There's no native app for macOS, so we still have to use the website. If we had an M1 Mac, we could run the iOS app, but that's a clunky workaround and requires new hardware. A native app would be a boon, especially if we could compose and schedule posts directly from the menubar, or even using Siri.
Imagine, "Schedule a post for tomorrow at 10am in Hootsuite." -Okay, what would you like it to say? "I'm using HootSuite with Siri!" -Okay, it says... Would you like to add a photo? "Yes" -Opens photo picker.

• Reviewed on 2021/04/22
Staci D.
Online Content and Community Manager for The Network
Religious Institutions, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/08/23

"Hootsuite an Organized and Intuitive Tool to Make Social Media Scheduling a Breeze"

Pros: One of my favorite things is the organizational functionality of Hootsuite. I like setting up different feeds (i.e. my account feed, mentions, accounts I follow) and being able to quickly scan the latest content and engagement. It's easy and straightforward and quick to learn.

Cons: My only issue is that sometimes it can be slow to find accounts and the composer tool itself can sometimes seem to get stuck. It usually works but it can be a bit slow.

• Reviewed on 2019/08/23
Technical Architect
  • Reviewed on 2018/06/16

"All in one social media tool"

Pros: I have used Hootsuite exclusively to manage my multiple social media accounts - primarily Twitter (multiple accounts), Linkedin, Facebook (multiple accounts) and Google+. For its purpose, it sports a relatively easy-to-use user interface that makes it easy to use and see all your social media accounts from a single web page. This alone is worth its price, rather than having multiple webpages and/or web browsers which can make things messy and convoluted. Another big win is its Hootsuite has well-developed mobile apps on Android and iOS make it easy to use on the go.

Cons: I used the free version of Hootsuite for about 6 months, then decided to subscribe to the Pro version for about another 6 months, and finally decided to stop using it as it is rather pricey. The paid version provides analytics/reporting of your social media stats which can be useful depending on your profession (e.g. if you are in marketing and manage your company's social media image). For a standalone user like myself I have decided to stop using it as I have not found it to be worth the money.

• Reviewed on 2018/06/16
Carolyn B.
Freelance Consultant
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2018/05/05

"Longtime user of this social management tool"

Comments: -Saves time
-Easy-to-use
-Easy social channel monitoring
-Quick and easy responding to follower questions

Pros: I like the fully customizable dashboard for social management. It makes it easy to efficiently monitor multiple channels or aspects of a particular social channel in one place. The bulk scheduler has saved me so much time. I load in weekly and monthly csv templates and the posts are ready to go very, very quickly. When I've needed customer support, they've been very responsive and work with me to resolve the problem. Overall, this software is a daily staple in my business and one that saves me a lot of time!

Cons: This is more likely a technical glitch in the platform rather than a draw back of the software, but on a few occassions I've run into issues with the bulk scheduler scheduling duplicate posts into the schedule. This requires me to go back and manually delete the duplicates which is a little annoying.

• Reviewed on 2018/05/05
Anna B.
Digital editor
Publishing, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/03/05

"Integral & essential tool"

Comments: I save so much and am able to be in all places at once with Hootsuite. It's valuable for getting media and content from my mobile device into my overall workflow. Fabulous value for the price, and an absolute must-have for any social media manager.

Pros: Having all my social profiles in one place is extremely valuable and time-saving. Batching and scheduling a month's content or more in advance is a game-changer.

Cons: There are definitely some bugs in working between the mobile and desktop version. And autoschedule is only available on certain forms of the hootlet scheduling tool. The new composer is generally great and easy to use, but it does not have the autoschedule function, and you still have to go into the legacy composer to use certain browser extensions, specifically for saved text. I've been having issues recently with accounts disconnecting, and I wish it was easier/clearer to form teams of multiple people.

• Reviewed on 2019/03/05
Zev S.
Project Leader
  • Reviewed on 2019/09/17

"Great for Managing Many Social Accounts"

Comments: We used this tool for a while before switching to Sendible which I think is better than Hootsuite

Pros: This tool made it so much easier for me to schedule multiple blog posts across all my social platforms. It is easy to set up profiles. There is a free version that you can get by with as well. The auto-schedule tool is ideal if you have an editorial calendar set up for promotions or anything of that nature.

Cons: The dashboard was a little confusing at first and having multiple users can be expensive.

• Reviewed on 2019/09/17
Sutra B.
Event & Travel Consultant
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 2-10 Employees

"Good for Saving Time"

Comments: We made it work however and still utilized it to the best of our ability. However, when expenses got tight it was one of the first things we cut.

Pros: We have a lien staff and had to come up with a solution in posting social media daily. None of us had time to do it in addition to our daily tasks. HootSuite allowed us to put aside one day a week to strategize and lay out a weeks worth of social media planning and posting. We were able to plan it out in a calendar ahead of time and then post everything on a timeline across multiple social media platforms, set it and forget it.

Cons: We didn’t like that there were limitations on how many accounts you could have on the free version. Once we purchased the next level, we didn’t need all that it offered. It seemed to be too much. We made it work however and still utilized it to the best of our ability. However, when expenses got tight it was one of the first things we cut.

Anabelle L.
Marketing
Construction, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/07/26

"Great for Keeping up Across Social Platforms"

Comments: Overall, it was very easy to use & navigate. It is laid out well and allows me to do everything straight on there without having to log in on each different tab to check notifications on IG/FB/LinkedIn. Gets the job done if you have multiple accounts to keep track with or want to schedule out posts.

Pros: I like the ease of use the most. In your dashboard, everything is laid out in a way where you can easily view each feed to see comments/shares/messages per platform. You can reply directly from this main dashboard so you don't have to click around a lot.

Cons: The thing I like least is that it does not have the ability to post/schedule multiple Instagram photos per post. So if I want to do a 'carousel' type post, I would have to manually do it from my phone and not through this software. Seems like that would now be a standard feature, but maybe I have to upgrade my plan to get that feature?

• Reviewed on 2020/07/26
Louie E.
Administrator
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/02/21

"Schedule your socials."

Comments: Great software the userbility can be a bit clearer.

Pros: Advanced features of a one for all social scheduling a it keeps your audience motivated captivated and entertained. Excellent cross marketing tool for small to medium enterprises who find social media a time consuming effort.

Cons: In the beginning to understand the process of schedule was a daunting task.

• Reviewed on 2020/02/21
Nicholas S.
Police Officer
Government Administration, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/04/14

"A Go-To for Digital Marketers & Small Businesses"

Comments: Overall, it's a great social tool. I've sent a few of my marketers through their courses and they make our lives easier on a daily basis. It's a must-have for both agencies and small businesses.

Pros: I've been using Hootsuite at the Agency (and Personal) level(s) for several years. I've watched them grow quickly and they've become one of my go-to tools. I LOVE that I can schedule out posts across all channels, look at things on a calendar view. It's extremely easy to use and has saved me hours each week with so many social media posts going out.

Cons: My biggest complaint about the software is that it can get expensive depending on what you need. The software itself does a great job, but the pricing sometimes hurts. There are alternatives out there that are not as smooth or polished, but cost less and do the same general things.

• Reviewed on 2019/04/14
Partner
International Trade & Development, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/02/10

"Simple to use social scheduling tool"

Comments: This allows me to plan my social media for the company ahead and batch my work. It saves me time & nerves

Pros: Easy and intuitive to use.
Offers a range of social platforms that you can schedule to
the forever free account also has enough options that you can try everything out even though 3 a/cs is relatively limited

Cons: It's not possible to schedule certain types of posts, however I'm never sure if this is because of Hootsuite or the platform I'd like to post to eg I can only post 1 photo to my IG a/c and can't upload documents to LinkedIn.
Also can't tag people