Lightspeed Retail Reviews

by Lightspeed

Filter by:

• Overall

About Lightspeed Retail

This cloud-based POS centralizes inventory management, employee management, sales reporting & accounting across locations and channels.

Learn more about Lightspeed Retail

Traci B.
  • Reviewed on 2021/06/07

"Lightspeed for Retail"

Comments: We are a brick and mortar Women's Boutique and Formal Wear and have been with Lightspeed for over 5 years. We thoroughly researched many POS systems, before going with our decision and couldn't be happier. The system is easy to set up and use and simple to train employees on. The customer profiles make it easy to customize shopping experiences for all of our customers and stay in contact with them.

Pros: The customer service is excellent and available 24/7, which is critical in our business. The reports Lightspeed generates helps us better gauge sales and thus make better buys more cost effectively.

Cons: None that I can think of or have seen in competitors.

• Reviewed on 2021/06/07
Natalie H.
Automotive, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/07/14

"better at accounting then powersports organization"

Comments: Though it made my life a lot easier, I just did not find it worth the money.

Pros: Inventory, part history etc... was all very helpful and user friendly, scanners & inventory integration was also a great help.

Cons: The scheduler was no user friendly. You could only schedule a customer on a specific date, but not a time, they had made some changes throughout my experience using the system, but it was never quite right. Also, a big one, was that it was not Canadian compatible.

by Lightspeed on 2020/07/20

Hello Natalie,

Thank you for your feedback. It is our utmost priority to provide a product and service that allows our customers to focus on running their businesses with ease.

As we are unable to identify your business, please feel free to contact us at your convenience: 1(844) 365-2868. Our Customer Success team would be more than happy to connect with you.

Lightspeed POS

• Reviewed on 2020/07/14
Leanna B.
  • Reviewed on 2021/01/19

"Great Product with Great Customer Service"

Comments: Lightspeed is very responsive, not just in sales but in the IT service. They are quick to respond and have always worked patiently with us to resolve any problems, which usually are down to user error. I believe the cost/benefit ratio is optimal and have no plans to seek another POS/ECommerce at this time.

Pros: I really appreciate the seamless integration between the POS and the eCommerce. I also really like that this is all web-based, so that a computer can be used for the interface rather than a cash register that will only serve one function. When there is a problem, Lightspeed is usually ahead of me in giving notice that there is one and gives the approximate timing for the fix. Also, if you have both components and the payment processor is down (like at Christmas), you can easily set up the purchase online and your customer can process their goods and walk out of the shop a happy customer.

Cons: It feels like the frameworks for the eCommerce should be a little easier to use, but I've had much less robust platforms. Also, I'm still trying to find a better solution for shipping for the kind of shop that I have, but don't actually blame Lightspeed. It would be great if there were a more integrated and less expensive phone app add-on for shopping.

• Reviewed on 2021/01/19
  • Reviewed on 2021/01/14

"A great system overall"

Pros: The ease of use for my staff is great. We also love the ability to add purchase orders and receive them with ease. Our old system did not have this. I also like that it has great inventory management. We just did a recent inventory count and that went so much easier than in years past. Also, the reporting is overall very good. It gives you a good insight into your data.

Cons: The Ecom side could use a lot of work. I would love to see a better way to do discounts and markdowns. The way it is set up now is very complicated and makes it a lot harder for us retailers to use. For the retail side, I would love to see a green light button on both the email receipt and email purchase order side. Sometimes I click send email but I can't remember if I actually hit send. A Green/red light would be helpful. Lastly, I would love to see a feature that incorporates a discount on items when receiving a purchase order. Currently, there is a box to input the % discount of $ off but it does not get incorporated into the product cost.

• Reviewed on 2021/01/14
Ian C.
Director & Handyman
Restaurants, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/11/23

"Lightspeed ROCKS!!!"

Comments: AMAZING

Pros: We operate 4 Cannonball Cafés in Jamaica. This is our second year of using Lightspeed. When we bought the business in 2016, we installed another company's system which, after a few months use, revealed it's weakness for use in a multi-unit business. We plodded along for awhile under the "Better to stay with the Devil you know..." philosophy until a sharp eyed customer got very upset because she noticed the price of one of our specialty coffees at one location was vastly different from another location... we had made a late night keystroke mistake entering the updated prices! What caught our eye with Lightspeed was the powerful Back-of-House infrastructure that allows us to make REMOTE CHANGES to our menus, our controls etc IN AN INSTANT on our phones, tablets or computers: last year on a trip to China, we got a text from one of our managers requesting a menu addition - somewhere over the Pacific at 40,000 feet, my wife added the item and went back to sleep!!!! The level of detail that supports our business goes far beyond what we could imagine - while a lot of detail & thought has to go into setting up Lightspeed initially, that effort pays dividends when using the system. Finally, the support we get from the Technical Support team is amazing - the Techs are all very well trained, are extremely knowledgeable and can resolve problems that are outside their Lightspeed purview: in September, a store was having a weird connectivity problem that was traced by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in Te

Cons: Have not found anything to dislike about it.

• Reviewed on 2020/11/23
Allison L.
Retail, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/05/29

"Best decision I made for my business!"

Comments: Overall, I would recommend Lightspeed POS to any other retailer (especially clothing and shoes) in a heartbeat! If you have been manually counting inventory and have no customer sales data, this is a must. It was easy to set up and continued to be easy to use for me and my employees. The cloud based feature is perfect because I never have to worry about backing up important data and I can "see" my business from any device with internet access. It's brilliant.

Pros: Lightspeed POS provided instant inventory, sales, customer and employee data that was missing from my retail business. It was relatively easy to set up and I had lots of support! The amount of information we now have about our retail business is staggering and it allowed us to connect multiple locations which made inventory transfer a breeze!

Cons: I had hoped for an integrated Loyalty program from the start (this has now been launched). We were manually keeping track of points for our customers which became tedious and inaccurate quickly. The new Loyalty is a good start but it feels a bit clumsy at times and not as customizable as I would like. Sometimes inventory issues pop up when items are returned. For example, special orders from one location that are added to a purchase order for our main location, automatically show in stock at the needed location when simply checked in at main location. This can cause confusion as they are not physically at the needed location just yet. They have to be physically transferred but should not be added to inventory or received once they arrive (they were already there!). This took us a while to figure out and caused many inventory numbers to get out of whack.

• Reviewed on 2020/05/29
Jennifer F.
IT Administrator
Hospitality, 501-1 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/01/23

"Hands down the best retail software out there!"

Comments: The LightSpeed team made our switchover to them and setup happen with such ease. Their system is cost friendly, reliable and aesthetically pleasing. Training new staff on the system is a breeze. The reporting options are so helpful for close out financials, ordering, staff hours, etc.

Pros: We most liked the back of house features it offered. The inventory piece, reporting and ease of use was instrumental in our decision to switch to LightSpeed. We loved the cloud based feature and it allows our staff to work from anywhere on reports, watch sales, reorder inventory, etc.

Cons: There really hasn't been anything about the software that we've found was difficult or wished was different.

• Reviewed on 2020/01/23
Mary B.
Store Manager
Real Estate, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/12/18

"We LOVE Lightspeed POS Retail"

Comments: More Accurate Inventory
Many Sales Report Options Available/Analytics
Ease of Doing Business
Customer Friendly

Pros: This software is designed for RETAIL, makes doing business in our Realtor Store simple. Ringing up customer is a breeze. Easy and fast to create a purchase order and receive products to inventory. This software is intuitive and simple to learn. We keep track of our inventory and sales reports, with accuracy.
Love the scanners and printed product label option.

Cons: The only negative is the long wait by phone, when we need to speak to support. Definitely worth the wait! All customer service people are polite. They always help us work through our issue with professionalism and follow-up email.

Andrew W.
Chef/Gm
Restaurants, 11-50 Employees
  • Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 2019/12/18

"Still love it after 15 months"

Comments: While there are pros and cons, the pros far outweigh the cons. It's easy to use, intuitive, and best of all, THEY LISTEN. It doesn't take 10,000 customers complaining to get Lightspeed to make a change. Their support is excellent.

Pros: Onboarding and setup was a breeze - After signing on, we were tasked with a tutorial and onboarding process which, at times, was drawn out, but VERY helpful. It was a great learning tool and incredibly useful. They offered additional resources, but given my stubborn nature I set out on my own. The onboarding process was fairly easy. Painstaking, but simple. There were a few tasks that more difficult than necessary though. Like building the floor plan. I am very meticulous and there were not many options for the design, but I was able to figure it out with assistance from the help desk. Very customizable layout and very versatile - The overall operation of the system is very easy, but not basic. Ease of use is key to me, especially when training new employees or adding/changing features. Need a new menu item on a certain screen? 30 seconds. Need to reorganize the layout? Just drag and drop. Color code menu items? Sure why not. We change our menu daily/weekly, so this was an important feature to me and my FOH manager. GThe back end and reporting is excellent as well. I was able to show the owner how to access the dashboard and view sales and sales vs goals. I can see how many of (X) item I sold when I ran it as a special, or how much of a certain item I sell week to week. We use it as our time clock, and even my BOH with ZERO knowledge of the system figured it out in seconds.

Cons: The only major complaint I have is that there aren't enough credit card processors integrated in to the system, which is crucial to me.

• Source: GetApp
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
  • Reviewed on 2019/09/04

"Best POS for small businesses"

Comments: One major benefit is how easy my ordering is with their PO system.

Pros: I moved from Lightspeed to Clover and it's night and day. I had to piecemeal the Clover system on the back end to be useful and Lightspeed hands you so much. I've since added more and more of the Lightspeed system like loyalty because their tools are amazing. One of the best parts is their customer service. You get quick answers and they go above and beyond. Whether it's something as simple as why isn't my shipping working on ecom or how can I verify my website with the different social media platforms, their FAQs and customer service team never disappoint. If you are thinking about switching, do it. You won't regret it. It's made me more efficient all around. Thanks Lightspeed!

Cons: Lots of different options so it takes a bit to determine what you need to use.

• Reviewed on 2019/09/04
Kaila S.
  • Reviewed on 2019/12/27

"Lightspeed retail POS and ecommerce"

Comments: Lightspeeds customer service has been impeccable since day one. You can reach their customer service team at any time of the day, and they always follow up with a ticket to make sure the issue gets resolved. I am so happy I went with a cloud-based POS system for my retail store, and having it integrate with my online store has been a game changer. Lightspeed's inventory management is very detailed, which was an important factor when choosing a POS system because I have over 3000 skus in store. The loyalty program is very customizable and modern, and customers love that they dont have to download an app.

Pros: -cloud based, can access it anywhere
-all of my inventory and prices integrate with my online store
-their loyalty program is modern and very customizable
-their inventory management is detailed and able to hold a large number of skus (i have over 3000 skus)

Cons: They are still working out some technical kinks with their loyalty program. Also, since it is cloud-based, it is run in a browser, which means the speed of the program depends on the speed of your internet. The receipts are a little slow to print once I prompt them, since it is running in a browser.

• Reviewed on 2019/12/27
Terry M.
Partner
Retail, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/07/10

"The best POS we have had in our 91 years in business"

Comments: Our experience with several POS systems over the years indicates that it is important to understand how a proposed POS system works and what the costs are and what the assurance is that the system will work for us. Time spent in learning how well the POS matches our processes is very important. Fortunately, we took the time to go over our needs in depth with Lightspeed sales and were able to be sure the solution fit our needs before purchase. We are very happy with our Lightspeed product and service.

Pros: We have used Lightspeed Retail for about 5 years and have integrated it with their Webstore ecommerch for 2 years before changing over to Lightspeed Ecom for the past 8 months. Getting POS and integrated ecommerce to work together takes more work than most people realize, so it is important to have technical support available that is willing and competent. We have found Lightspeed to be flexible enough to work with our preferences for POS and ecommerce. And, we have had excellent experience particularly with the Ecom help and also with Lightspeed POS help.

Cons: We have found very few problems with the POS and Ecom products. There is a small rounding issue so that occasionally PO's need to be adjusted by a few cents to match an invoice amount from a supplier. We have almost always been able to get the results we need by calling tech support and telling them what we are wanting to do and getting their suggestions about possible solutions.

• Reviewed on 2017/07/10
Barbara F.
Managing Member
  • Reviewed on 2018/08/27

"Robust Information Effectively Presented"

Comments: Lightspeed's customer support is excellent overall. At least half the time when we experience a problem, it's due to our lack of understanding rather than a shortfall of the product. Their responses are usually prompt and helpful. Also, in almost three years of using the product, we have had virtually zero downtime and have seen nary a hiccup through numerous system updates and the occasional hotfix.

Pros: Tons of valuable information for every product we sell. And in contrast to some other systems that try to pack everything on a single page, Lightspeed Retail allocates product information across a menu of pages so you can quickly navigate to the data you want (and ignore what you don't want). And much of the information is searchable in ways that help our business create purchase orders and determine which products to stock or discontinue.
We have been cautious in taking advantage of partnerships available through Lightspeed (i.e., their ecommerce platform and loyalty program), but our recent experience with both of those has been excellent.

Cons: Some aspects of ongoing database management are not transparent to the technically nonproficient user. We have 5500+ SKUs that are constantly in flux, and our list of vendors also changes regularly. Our efforts to clean up the clutter of stale information are not always successful. And some types of searches are not well supported (so far).

• Reviewed on 2018/08/27
Scott B.
  • Reviewed on 2020/01/20

"great for my needs"

Comments: I have been with lightspeed since I first started my business. i have looked into other systems but found that for the value, Lightspeed is still the best. their cross platform ability is great. the reporting is straightforward and it's easy to track inventory and sales. i only wish they had capability for rental tracking but no off the shelf software will do everything that any business needs.

Pros: universal functionality, phones, tablets, computers mac or windows. easy to setup and customize to tailor to my needs. awesome customer service.

Cons: no support for rental tracking , rather plain looking interface nothing major.

• Reviewed on 2020/01/20
Jamie C.
CIO
Food & Beverages, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/04/27

"Broad but often shallow"

Pros: Lightspeed has a lot of options and is pretty well integrated. The connection between retail and ecom and loyalty in particular is great. Easy to use, easy to train staff on. Support is geared towards shopkeepers that aren't tech savvy. Look and feel of the software is good. The Retail POS has good reporting, good inventory featrures. The Loyalty add on is a great, easy to use program (with some challenges, so make sure you clarify your needs) and well priced.

Cons: The strategy seems to be "offer a little of everything" - but we have found that means broad functionality, but not deep functionality. In the Retail package, several basic retail store based point of sale features are missing, and according to their customer ideas forum are "Not Planned". Lack of fractional items means you can't use it to sell bulk items or anything where you need to enter a fractional quantity like '1.25'. Promotions and discounts are so limited as to be almost non-existent. While you can take simple % or $ discounts, you can't do item quantity discounts (no BOGO, no case discount), no promotional coupons, very limited automated discounting. Support says "let employees manually add discounts or change prices" which is crazy - a great way to increase shrink and sweethearting at the cash wrap. While you can create custom fields, they don't do anything - can't report on them, can't search on them, can't see them in the transaction. After being impressed with the initial demo (the broad functionality led us to believe it was deep as well) and the friendly sales team, we were super surprised during implementation that we couldn't do 50% of the things we needed to do during the actual cash register sales transaction. The ecom side seems to be more complete - it actually does have item/quantity discounts. The only challenge we have had there is lack of support (without paying extra for a third party add-on) for local delivery.

• Reviewed on 2019/04/27
Justin B.
Retail
  • Reviewed on 2015/10/30

"Very Intuitive POS"

Pros: We've been using Lightspeed Retail for close to a year now and have been very happy. My biggest compliment is how user friendly the entire platform is. The system is very intuitive which saves me hours when training a new employee. Any computer-literate person can jump in and figure out the essentials on their own in a matter of minutes. I'm still learning the ins and outs of some of the more advanced settings/reports, but if they're anything like the features I use daily, I suspect I'll be happy with those too. I've had to call customer support several times over the last year, and each time has been a pleasant experience. Most recently, I was on hold, waiting for a representative to pick up. After about 30 seconds, I was offered to have them call me back once one became available. It worked well because I could go back to working on other things. About 20 minutes later, I got the call, the rep immediately fixed one of my issues, then said he'd have our account manager call back to help with my other question (he wasn't able to make the changes I was requesting). Our account manager called back later that day, and after doing some research, got us exactly what we were hoping for. I can understand people's dissatisfaction with being on hold or waiting for someone to call you back. If it's an urgent issue, that would be very frustrating. Maybe we've been lucky, but none of the issues I've had to call about have been time sensitive so it worked really well having them call me back instead of being stuck on the phone waiting for someone to pick up. All in all, we've be very satisfied with their service. Hopefully things continue to improve!

Cons: Honestly, I have very little complaints. Maybe have more support reps so there's no hold time? But I realize adding the extra staff would get expensive quick.

• Reviewed on 2015/10/30
Lori T.
  • Reviewed on 2020/01/21

"Great software! Practical and great customer-support!"

Pros: Lightspeed POS and Ecommerce Software is very easy to navigate! While using the system on a daily basis, it is always fast and if any problems arise, their customer support is available 24/7. They have helped our store many times troubleshoot problems and they are sure to quickly problem solve and get things back to normal at a very fast pace. Lightspeed customer support is always very positive and friendly to speak with as well. We recommend this product to anyone looking for a POS or Ecommerce platform.

Cons: Nothing at this time. Lightspeed has been great and very helpful with anything we have needed and they answer any questions quickly!

• Reviewed on 2020/01/21
Emily H.
  • Reviewed on 2019/07/24

"Lightspeed POS"

Comments: Customer service was so helpful and quick to respond. We have enjoyed lightspeed for over a year now and I still learning new reports that are helpful in running by business. Reaching our customers on a personal level has never been easier. We are able to see their spending patterns and reach out to those we are in danger of losing.

Pros: I love how easily I can track inventory, sales, and customer data in real time. So much information that we never had access to before.

Cons: The transition from old software to this new one was difficult in the beginning but now I can’t imagine ever going back to the old way of doing things.

• Reviewed on 2019/07/24
Independent Consultant
Food & Beverages, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/04/28

"A great solution that still needs work"

Pros: It's incredibly versatile and intuitive; many of our staff were highly adept with it within the first few weeks of implementation. The program opened up a lot of doors for us in terms of what we were able to do with our products, and granted much higher data recovery and trend evaluation than our previous solution. Product creation is smooth and intuitive and the link between Retail and eCom has cut our time in half when it comes to creating new product listings for our web store. Lightspeed has a few solutions that I haven't come across in any other software in my experience. The capabiltity of creating product matrixes; the ability to easily perform layaways and special orders for customers; the customization options for work flow process are all wonderful additions that have greated increased our business' efficiency.

Cons: There are a few issues with the software when it comes to feature implementation. The program is obviously not designed to be used with a business of our scope and those weaknesses can at times feel nonsensical. There are many ways in which the Retail and eCom sides seem to be at a disconnect. These are very obviously two separate programs which have been bridged after the fact, but the fact remains that there are still places where those bridges are more cobbled together, or even nonexistent, than they should be.

• Reviewed on 2019/04/28
Andy C.
Associate
  • Reviewed on 2018/03/12

"Great Company and Outstanding Product."

Pros: We run a one location bicycle sales and repair shop in NJ. For the past 10 years we used Microsoft Dynamics Point of Sale. Because Microsoft chose to exit the Point of Sale space, we needed to replace our system, with something that was flexible, cloud based, and expandable. Another key requirement was solid technical support 24-7, 365. We looked at many systems and settled on Lightspeed. We converted our files and system a little over a year ago, over the Thanksgiving weekend, 2017. I cannot begin to tell you how happy we have been. The conversion went as close to seamless as possible, the on boarding and continuing support is outstanding, and the product fits our needs beyond our expectations. We have been using it now for over a year and are extremely happy with the product. In fact, we just persuaded our friend who operates a bait and tackle shop to also use Lightspeed. We highly recommend Lightspeed.

Cons: If we had to pick one item that could a little work it would be the year end annual inventory module. There is no current capability to be able to scan all on hand inventory into the system and compare it against on hand computer balances.

• Reviewed on 2018/03/12
Andy W.
Luxury Goods & Jewelry, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/09/16

"Love this product!"

Comments: Our business had been searching for a POS system that was able to handle the huge inventory that we have in addition to the large number of clients that we take care of on a daily basis. We’d tried a few in the past but with one thing or another they just didn’t suit the purpose that we needed. Either the inventory management was lacking or the user-friendliness required to streamline our sales was. Enter Lightspeed. First of all the import of data from our old system to the new was almost flawless and the minor issues we did have were taken care of by a member of their excellent support staff almost as quickly as the issues presented themselves. The inventory management part of the POS is amazing. Not only is it incredibly accurate it’s also super easy to navigate! I can build purchase orders and enter inventory received so much faster than I had been able to in the past. When I say that this has saved me personally hours of time I am not exaggerating! A job that used to take me hours is now done in a matter of minutes. The system itself is so very user friendly that even the least computer literate of our team has no problem navigating the software. Add to the fact that we can use it portably while running on an iPad or other tablet and this system really has improved the way that we are able to interact with and help our clients. Andy Walters,
23rd Street Body Piercing

Pros: Ease of use.
Amazing inventory management.
Client database.
ecommerce integration
Customer Service (5*!)

Cons: So far it's been very difficult to find anything to write in here. Anything I would include would be tiny, nit-picking things.

• Reviewed on 2019/09/16
Linda W.
Retail, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2021/01/27

"Easy of use for a small Boutique owner"

Comments: My overall experience is great. I've neve experience a crash. Customer support is wonderful in helping you figure out how to do something that you might need help with within their system.

Pros: The pros, for me, is that the system was easy to get to know from day one. Lightspeed has a lot of training video and customer support to help you understand how to use the system. Everything I need to run a business/Boutique is on their platform including integrated e-comm with real time inventory status. My bookkeeping and email marketing is also integrated with the system so it's all in one place. I do one of a kind purchasing so everything is manual input but even that is a breeze once you know what to do.

Cons: I wished Facebook and Instagram had a better working platform with Lightspeed. Also, some of the work on the e-comm side is repetitive.

• Reviewed on 2021/01/27
Marion C.
  • Reviewed on 2019/01/22

"We recommend LightSpeed"

Comments: No system is perfect, but we have found LightSpeed has overall exceeded our expectations, and we are very pleased with the program and their service!

Pros: We have been using LightSpeed point of sale systems since 2014, and are very pleased overall. We found the program easy to use and adaptable. The dashboard provides many terrific reports for inventory/profit / sales information. The customer service & help desk have always been readily available for questions, and prompt with answers and technical support. They also offer online seminars and learning sessions for retailers. We have not used either the Loyalty app or the Online e-commerce yet.

Cons: We have the odd issue with printing receipts and labels, depending on if we are using the system in Firefox or Chrome. Each web engine has its pros & cons. We can usually sort out printing issues without involving technical support. Ideally, we would prefer specific information on our sales labels, but what we do have will suffice.

• Reviewed on 2019/01/22
John C.
  • Reviewed on 2019/05/04

"I highly recommend Lightspeed to anyone looking for a POS solution and an eCommerce solution."

Comments: Great experience so far. I am migrating from Clover to Lightspeed for my POS in my retail store and setting up our eCommerce site.

Pros: The Lightspeed staff support and service is excellent. Lightspeed ensured that I had the right set of products, both software and hardware and followed up with me during the entire process to ensure I was successful in my transition from another POS product. I highly recommend Lightspeed to anyone looking for a POS solution and an eCommerce solution.

Cons: Expensive compared to other solutions, but you get what you pay for....very satisfied!

• Reviewed on 2019/05/04
Robert N.
mgr
  • Reviewed on 2019/12/30

"Tons of functionality,"

Comments: We have been using this platform for 18 months, so I waited a while to do the review. This system is very powerful, and really was the only system that checked all the boxes for us. We probably demoed 10 systems after going through an initial screening of other cloud based POS systems. We have recently added the analytics plug which is really next level. I will say the reporting that was included is par for most POS systems but did leave a lot to be desired. Now with the addition of the plug its mind blowing! Set up team was great as well, very helpful. We have not taken advantage of the integrated web hosting, but only because we are so entrenched and we are not ready to take on that task.

Pros: Cloud based, tons of functionality, add ed the Analytics platform takes it to the next level. easy work flows

Cons: Its always a little challenging to implement a new software after years of work on other platform, however once all the nuances were mastered...works great

• Reviewed on 2019/12/30