• Overall
    4,5 /5
    4,3 /5
    4,5 /5

About Teamwork

Teamwork creates work management applications for teams of all sizes & industries, so you can be more efficient, organized & happy.

Learn more about Teamwork

Brett G.
  • Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 2017/12/21

"Productivity in full effect"

Pros: Teamwork is great for not only a team of people, but for the individual user as well. I run a small accounting business and I'm my only employee. Teamwork allows me to set up tasks and projects that are both one-off tasks and regularly reoccurring tasks. As I check off the tasks that need to be done today, I can look forward to the rest of the week and get a good reminder of what is coming up. It also allows me to invite clients into the tasks so they can see the status of where I am at in a project we have agreed upon. They can upload documents, make comments. I can use a basic time-tracking tool to make sure I'm not estimating my time spent incorrectly. The extra time I have to spend upfront to get the tasks and templates created is well worth the time when a new client comes along. I don't have to recreate the wheel, or think extra hard at remember what I did last time. I can simply apply a template of tasks for any given project that is needed and we are set and rolling! This is one of the best tools I've discovered for running my practice.

Cons: For tasks that are set as reoccurring, their display of the tasks isn't the best. I click the task as complete and it immediately populates the next instance of that task right below the one I completed. I have to pay special attention to the tasks for this reason when checking stuff off. I have often checked the next month's task off after clearing the current one. When I uncheck the following month's task as actually not completed, it does not remember the future events that were created, thus making my task list look much larger than it actually is.

• Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 2017/12/21
Sara olive S.
  • Reviewed on 2020/10/13

"Working Well for our Project-Based Company"

Comments: The overall experience has been pretty positive, with most team members adapting quickly to Teamwork. There has been a slight learning curve, since we were going from a very basic system in Trello to this more fully-featured tool.

Pros: The best part about teamwork is the birds-eye-view that it gives employees and managers over everything that is going on within the company. We really appreciate having our time tracking system tied directly to the tasks within a project because it makes it much easier to log time and to see how much time was spent on each area of the project.

Cons: We have not yet developed a clear process, and Teamwork doesn't seem to have one built in, to account for tasks that are waiting on outside input such as a client approval. Most of our clients are not using our Teamwork software, so when we are waiting on a review there is not a great way within the software to distinguish that apart from a task that is actually late.

by Teamwork.com on 2021/02/01

Hi Sara Olive,

Thanks for your review of Teamwork! It's great to see Teamwork has helped with your task and time management.

I've passed your comment onto the support team to look into these issues further.

Sophie A.
Operations Manager
  • Reviewed on 2020/10/20

"Great for tasking, mediocre to terrible at everything else"

Comments: Teamwork excels at tasking and basic project management, but don't count on it for any company or portfolio insights and/or big picture views. This is a good tool for small teams that worry about pipeline and traffic control but not for large interconnected teams that require account management, efficiency evaluation or budget oversight.

Pros: The UI is very intuitive and clear.
Actions around tasks have short paths to complete and work well.
The features for tasking are useful and easy to work with.
The knowledge base covers almost every topic and support is responsive, friendly and helpful.

Cons: The reporting tools are basically non-existent and any historical evaluation of data almost impossible.
Teamwork does not distinguish or allow to filter for late tasks historically, which means once a task/milestone is completed it becomes impossible to tell if that task was late or on time.
This makes tracking efficiency and employee performance impossible as we do not know if tasks are on time in general and where the bottleneck lie.
Similarly not being able to construct dashboards and manipulate data around time, late tasks, etc. for teams rather than projects hampers decision-making. Compared to something like Celoxis or even Jira which for example allows to compare any data with custom scripts etc, Teamwork feels incredibly inflexible and dated to have to export excel sheets to manipulate and evaluate data. Our account managers are not able to find out if they are doing good or not on a specific account as data can not really be filtered and displayed that way either.

Hi Sophie,

Thanks for your review of Teamwork.

We apologise for the issues you have experienced with our product. Could you email us at [email protected] so we can try resolve these problems?

ERP Practice Director
  • Reviewed on 2020/11/18

"Great project Management software!"

Comments: Very happy with the overall experience, have been seeing the software get better and better over last couple years.

Pros: Tracking tasks on projects are top of the line with this software. Reporting and additional features are constantly improving but much better than Microsoft Projects or Smartsheet.

Cons: Reporting features and Gantt charts/tasks both showing at the same time can use improving.

by Teamwork.com on 2021/01/26

Hello,

Thank you very much for this amazing feedback, we really appreciate it!

We are glad to see a 10/10 recommendation - our product team will be thrilled with this.

Thank you for letting us know about the reporting features and Gantt chart issues. Could you send us an email at [email protected] so we can learn more about this and see if there is something we can do to help?

• Reviewed on 2020/11/18
Environmental Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/07/22

"Great Functionality, Extremely Versatile"

Comments: Excellent, we have been able to collaborate more closely and effectively on projects remotely which has been very helpful these past few months with most of oyr staff woring from home.

Pros: Teamwork.com has far more features than previous project management software we have tried. The GANTT chart function is superb and we have also been able to maintain easily searchable research archives for several ongoing project. Teamwork also allows us to invite partners from outside our team to view projects which had been an issue with previous softwares we tried.

Cons: Setting up and inviting new users to collaborate on projects has proved to be a little confusing at times but once they are set up everything works smoothly.

by Teamwork.com on 2021/02/11

Hi there,

Thanks for your review of Teamwork - we are delighted you are enjoying our product''s features and versatility!

If you ever need any assistance with setting up users, please don't hesitate to contact us at [email protected] so we can help you with this.

• Reviewed on 2020/07/22
Laurie B.
Accounting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/11/04

"Teamwork - All You Need!"

Pros: Teamwork is amazing for keeping my tasks on track as well as helping me to keep all my unique client information in one place for work flow efficiency!

Cons: It is a bit more expensive than I would like....for a 'one-man-show' it's very pricey.

Hi Laurie,

Thanks for the positive feedback of Teamwork. We are glad it has helped your workflow efficiency.

I have noted your thoughts about the pricing, and will pass this onto the team.

• Reviewed on 2020/11/04
Tyler H.
VP of Operations
  • Reviewed on 2020/10/20

"A Cost Effective, Easy-to-use Task Master"

Comments: Teamwork has been a great choice for our team that allowed us to effectively manage a diverse workload and do so for a very reasonable cost. Teamwork has committed to adding useful features over time and the team at Teamwork has been a joy to work with. From the sales team to technical support, the responsiveness and dedication from the crew at Teamwork has been fantastic.

Pros: If you need budget-friendly software to set up, track and manage custom projects and task lists to keep your team organized, Teamwork can be a great fit. It's super easy to use and requires minimal training for a team to get started. The software is not trying to be everything for everyone which makes it highly intuitive and great at capturing the essentials for managing projects.

Cons: If your primary goal for project management software is robust project profitability tracking/reporting, Teamwork may not be for you. Recent feature additions for resource management provide some insights on capacity, but it does not provide the comprehensive reporting and analysis that other products provide.

Hi Tyler,

Thanks for the great review of Teamwork, we really appreciate it!

I've noted your feedback on our resource management feature and will pass this onto the team.

Michael P.
  • Reviewed on 2020/10/13

"Teamwork makes the Dream Work"

Comments: Every once in a while you discover a product or service that changes everything you do at your company. Teamwork was that product for us. Teamwork took us from a struggling agency that didn't understand its investment of time in our project work and that had no processes to speak of to a company that runs like clockwork.
We couldn't be the company we are without it.

Pros: Integration with other apps / software
Ease of use for team members
Ease of use for customers
Integration with email clients
Integration with browsers
The mobile experience is top notch
Cost effectiveness
Time tracking for team members
Integrations with Dropbox and Google Drive

Cons: Some minor limitations on template designs for projects but there are always work-arounds.

by Teamwork.com on 2021/02/01

Hi Michael,

Our team will be delighted with this feedback and a 10/10 rating!

Don't forget, we are always available at [email protected] if you need anything or wish to submit a feature request!

Irfan A.
Senior Software Engineer
  • Reviewed on 2019/12/12

"One of the Best Project Management Tool I have recently come across"

Comments: I am pretty happy with overall usage especially because of a lot of issues are being solved simultaneously in our team and especially because we have team across continents.

Pros: - Teamwork projects is one of the best project management tools available to date because of having so many features and one of my favorite feature is time logging and making time billable and non billable plus invoicing that is just a bonus in a project management tool.
- Feature of assigning one task to multiple users is also a huge plus this way all team members can log their hours to the task and are always updated about progress via notifications
- Notifications in the system are also very simple and I would say complete and easy
- Its communication ability via comments among team is brilliant and for us especially because we work in different time zones posting comments is easy when we want other team members to know something about the task or have a questions
- Creation of notebooks is another great feature of Teamwork Projects because that way all of our team members can always be on the same page
- Activity log is great and very very usable feature too
- Sub-task feature is the one which is very beneficial and is really helpful in breaking bigger tasks in smaller sub tasks

Cons: - Though the tool is pretty straight forward but I still feel it has huge improvement gap in User Interface
- Logging time is a bit confusing and needs some learning. I think it can be improved as well
- Reporting is good enough but I think can be enhanced and more reports can be added too

by Teamwork.com on 2021/02/22

Hi Irfan,

Thanks for a great review of Teamwork - it's always great to see a 10/10 score!

Our product team loves to get creative with Teamwork's features - so they'll be delighted with this feedback.

I've noted your comments on user interface and reporting and will pass this onto the design team to look into this further.

Don't forget to stay in touch with us at [email protected] if you ever need anything.

• Reviewed on 2019/12/12
Tigran K.
Digital Marketing Specialist
  • Reviewed on 2019/10/13

"Perfect for Managing and Keeping Track of Work"

Comments: My overall experience was very positive with Teamwork Projects. Every time I have the freedom to choose ​software for managing my work I choose Teamwork.

Pros: Teamwork is the all-in-one software for managing projects. I've used Projects in several workplaces and was very pleased in all cases. It offers all the essential task tracking features and also has a ​Trello-like board view. The built-in time tracker was especially useful to keep track of the time spent on each task. Teamwork even offers a client for the timer that can stay above all your windows so that you don't forget starting or stopping the timer.

Cons: The only con for Teamwork Projects is that it can be hard to navigate around at first. While the UI is perfectly easy-to-use, the existence of many features makes getting lost in the UI very easy when you're new to it. To some people, the UI is intimidating at first glance. Convincing those people to get on board was the challenging part of making the software a default project management tool in the company.

by Teamwork.com on 2019/10/15

Hi Tigran,

Thanks for your review of Teamwork Projects! I'm glad to hear that you found the software pleasing and useful!

Onboarding and UI intimidation issues - got ya! I've just spoken with our Projects Product Manager, Mossy, and he wants to hear more from you! We are currently working on making this experience better, and would love if you could help! Would you mind emailing in to [email protected] with the subject header of 'Re:Capterra Review: Onboarding feedback' and I'll pick it up from there.

Overall, we are delighted that you chose Teamwork over all others! If you ever have any issues, or want to share some #TeamworkLove, reach out to us via [email protected]! Our support team are insanely talented... or so they tell me anyway!!

Looking forward to hearing from you!

• Reviewed on 2019/10/13
  • Reviewed on 2019/08/04

"Teamwork is an affordable and robust project management software tool"

Comments: Teamwork Projects has a lot going for it. They are constantly adding features and options that make it more user friendly, and address a lot of small business needs where many other project management software apps just focus on the project aspect, and neglect the money and expenses. Our only gripe is that they don't have a better invoicing system so we could run even more of our business with one application.

Pros: I was surprised at how much you get for the price with Teamwork out of the box. It has built in time tracking, an extensive notifications system that let's you choose how often you want to receive updates and what you want to receive them about, and a great thing is bulk edit of tasks.

Cons: The invoicing system is too basic. You can create an invoice and add expenses, however, there are not a lot of options here. Also, the API doesn't allow for you to go in and do too much which is something that would really appeal to our team of developers.

by Teamwork.com on 2019/08/08

Hi there,

Thank you for your review of Teamwork Projects. We were delighted to hear that you enjoyed the features of the software, and that it has helped with your organisation.

Invoicing system issues - we've got you! I've passed this feedback over to our Projects Champion, Julie, who will have a look into this request for you! Can you email us over at [email protected] with more details on the feature request?

• Reviewed on 2019/08/04
Eric L.
Operations Manager
Publishing, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/06/27

"More than Project Management"

Comments: I've loved communicating with customer service at Teamwork from day 1. They're super-response—like, they're so quick to answer questions and offer help. We often use Teamwork Project in ways that aren't traditionally "project management projects," and so I've had to ask the support team at Teamwork how I might utilize the functionality to get the desired end results. And you know what? They've come back with solutions more often than not, even taking the time to prepare a demo that we'd web conference through.

Pros: • Teamwork is always innovating and releasing new features/functionality. And they are great at publicizing the new features/functionality, allowing you to beta test, and all the while it doesn't screw up the work you've been doing.
• It's cloud-based.
• It's packed full of things you'll likely never use, but because there's so much stuff, the core of what you use it for is that much better.
• The design is elegant.

Cons: • The exported reporting functionality isn't always as attractive as I'd like, but that may have changed since I last used it. Our team does use import/export for the management of tasks, and that's been a godsend for many of our projects. So, really, not too much to dislike.

by Teamwork.com on 2019/07/18

Hi Eric,

Thanks for the feedback on Teamwork Projects! We were so happy to see a 10/10 score from you - we agree, but might be slightly biased!

Features, features, and more features! Our team like to keep busy and innovative to bring our customers the best possible product, so we are glad to see that you like them!

Great news Eric, we are working on improvements for the export feature so bare with us and it will be better than ever before!

As a final note, thank you for the feedback for our amazing support team! We couldn't agree more, they are a fantastic bunch - and now are available 24/7! I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to the team!

• Reviewed on 2019/06/27
Andreas L.
Telecommunications, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2019/11/23

"Teamwork Projects - Solid collaborative tool"

Comments: Time to launch for our marketing efforts on new service offerings was the biggest benefit we saw due to the milestones that we were able to track visually.

Pros: The biggest pro is that it allows us to work in transparency amongst the team members while accountability of who owns what in the project. Adding files and snippets of what we are working on added further value than old email chains especially when we are trying to search for them on our HDD! Teamwork also has a milestone feature allowing you to see the bigger picture and then drilling down to take the necessary next steps to complete the project. Reporting is clean - especially on Gantt charts and Kaban boards including Time Tracking built in.

Cons: I still believe the user interface is not as straightforward as some other collaborative tools that I use and only because there are so many features that it will still take some time for buy-in for new users.

by Teamwork.com on 2019/11/26

Hi Andreas,

Thank you for your review of Teamwork Projects. I'm glad that you consider Teamwork as a 'solid collaborative tool' - we couldn't agree more! Work transparency is vital, so we are glad to hear that the software has helped you and your team in this area!

Our interface has recently gone through some improvements with some more improvements not too far down the line for you! Keep an eye on our roadmap: https://www.teamwork.com/roadmap

Hope you're having a nice day!

• Reviewed on 2019/11/23
Lindsay S.
CEO (glorified PM)
Design, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/03/29

"Love you guys. Missed you while we cheated for 2 years."

Comments: I absolutely love teamwork and so does my team (or at least as much as they can when their forced to track time. We've been loyal except for a two year period where we used mavenlink. Our primary reason for using Mavenlink was because they have the functionality to assign resources specific hours to the day and quickly see if your over/under resourced. We moved back to teamwork in the summer because I scaled back the agency (personal matter). But we are growing again and need resourcing. I'm using some work arounds, but it is far from ideal. Can we be your guinea pig as you role out the new software? We want to grow together with you, just as we have in the past. We need to be able to see a dashboard (with filtering) of project estimates/hours assigned to each person, totalled by the day and the week, as well as the ability to interact with feilds to change the hours. ie create a schedule (w/assigned hours that are specific to a task or task list.)

Pros: ease of use with interface, flexibility with tasks and task lists. Milestone calendar view makes my clients vary happy.

Cons: -resourcing + team scheduling functionality
-Ability to export combined milestone calendars
-ability to customize look/personalize

by Teamwork.com on 2017/04/04

Hi Lindsay,

Thanks so much for your review. We really appreciate you taking the time to write it. We're delighted to hear that you've had such a positive experience with Teamwork Projects.

You'll be happy to hear that nicer dashboards and resource management and reporting are all on our roadmap, and we'll be working to release them very soon https://www.teamwork.com/roadmap.

Therese

Jas N.
51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/08/16

"Teamwork Projects is a great collaboration tool for everyday tasks for projects of all sizes."

Comments: Overall, this program is very useful in organizing larger tasks. I find Google Keep better for small To-do list type tasks and Teamwork more useful for larger projects which will have several different tasks that may take several weeks to complete. Once you have set your templates and assigned collaborators to tasks, you'll find this is a very easy to use tool to organize and log events for various projects.

Pros: Integrates easily with Google Drive and many other applications. This allows you to "store" more files on the Teamwork database without actually using up the storage space. Easily assign tasks to cooworkers and monitor their progress live. Can even set email notifications when a task is assigned to you or made available for you to work on. Dependencies feature allows for the user to streamline flow of start to end for all tasks. You won't be able to work on a task until the one prior to is completed. The ability to create task templates makes it very quick and easy to add task lists with pre set dependencies and assigned collaborators.

Cons: Is a bit pricey compared to some other softwares but definitely has more features. New Gaant Chart feature is useful but not as intuitive yet. They are always working on updates so I'm sure it will be improved.

• Reviewed on 2017/08/16
Illustrator/Writer/Web & Graphic Designer
  • Reviewed on 2019/02/15

"Game changer"

Comments: When a message from a client comes in while I'm working on something else, I used to have to drop everything and consider it on the spot, for fear of the email getting buried and the message being lost in the shuffle. Knowing that everything is being safely tracked in Teamwork means that I no longer lose my flow every time a client or teammate has a question or a comment. I can carry on with my day because I trust that when I don't respond to a notification, it will be filed away somewhere sensible, and I can respond to it when I'm ready.

Pros: It integrates tasks and milestones with comments and files, time logging and tracking for multiple employees with notation, and communication that can sync directly to the client or be marked for team-only privacy. So every project is broken into action items that are assigned to team members AND to clients (e.g. feedback), clients can see where we are with each task and subtask, I can log time/set work timers directly on each item, and I can send drafts to clients by attaching them to subtasks and get their feedback via comments that are filed right there where I need them.

Cons: The icons could be more intuitive. But that's genuinely the only thing I would change.

by Teamwork.com on 2021/02/25

Hello,

Thanks for a great review of Teamwork!

It's great to see such a long list of 'Pros' and a 10/10 score! Game changer? That's what we like to hear!

I've noted your suggestions on the icons and will pass this onto the design team to look into this further.

Don't forget to stay in touch with us at [email protected] if you ever have any issues or wish to submit a feature request.

• Reviewed on 2019/02/15
Chris V.
Design
  • Reviewed on 2018/01/09

"The most powerful, flexible PM software I've used"

Pros: Teamwork Projects has it all. As a business owner, I often want a high-level, low fidelity overview of all the projects my team is working on. Other times, I need a detailed, granular view of a specific project so I can see exactly what tasks are upcoming to keep clients up to date. Teamwork can do both. It gives you the tools to visualise the overall health of your projects, while also allowing you to get into the nitty-gritty of what's being worked on at any given time. It's allowed us to merge our project management processes into a single tool, while gaining even more functionality.

Cons: Because it can do so much, it can be tough to get started and get things set up exactly the way you like. It seems like there are endless options for organising tasks, and to a degree you have to pick a method and run with it. That can make getting started and adjusted to the software difficult, and really require you to commit to learning it and using it for an extended period of time (until you settle in)

by Teamwork.com on 2018/01/26

Hey Chris,

Thank you for your detailed review of Teamwork Projects.

Feel free to get in touch to explain what you found difficult at first and what onboarding issues you are experiencing at [email protected]
We offer free daily live webinars, by joining our webinars you will learn how to use specific features, find out about Teamwork best practice and hear about new updates. Feel free to join these at anytime, this will also be useful if you are training a new user to use Teamwork Projects https://www.teamwork.com/webinars.

Kind Regards,
Deborah

• Reviewed on 2018/01/09
Gregory M.
Internet, 2-10 Employees

"Long-time Users"

Comments: Teamwork Projects has helped us keep our studio on track and our Clients engaged in our projects. We start each new project with a quick onboarding session and let them know how we'll organize their project using the tool. From there we generally create a set of Task Lists based on templates and post a first Message with general project information. Lately, we've started to use the Notebooks feature more and more. It's great for capturing call notes that would otherwise need to be posted as a Message as well as organizing other types of content that we'll need throughout the project. Next, we're hoping to take a look at some of the more advanced features of the system such as managing workloads by assigning time estimates to Tasks. Overall, we've been really happy with Teamwork and it's been an asset to our business.

Pros: Tasks, Messages and Notebooks

Cons: The Scheduling/Milestones still seems a little clunky. We're working on getting a better picture of overall project timing and it's a bit difficult.

by Teamwork.com on 2017/04/11

Hi Gregory,

Thanks so much for the review. We really appreciate you taking the time to write it. We're delighted to hear that Teamwork Projects has been so beneficial to you and your team. Here are some helpful videos on Milestones I hope you find useful https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAN4i3TBOs8U4k7dnkkypNkCSZfmU_Rer. Get in touch if you have any questions :).

Have a great day.
Therese

Kristen G.
Web Designer
Design, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2019/12/03

"Excellent tool for managing projects"

Comments: I use teamwork to oversee website maintenance for my client's numerous website projects. I track time, set up reminders, tag teammates in notes, discuss courses of action, and upload files. Teamwork works as expected and does a great job of helping me keep on top of my duties.

Pros: Love the logical layout, reliability of the tool, the ability to track time, set deadlines & reminders, and to have team task-based communication. This tool, put simply, works. I haven't encountered anything I wanted to do with this tool yet that couldn't be done.

Cons: I get the sense that this tool offers a lot of features I don't use. I wish there was an intro email campaign or continued emails about using all of the features so I know what I am missing and how to use those features.

by Teamwork.com on 2019/12/04

Hey there Kristen,

Thank you for leaving us a review of Teamwork Projects. We were delighted to see that you have enjoy so many aspects of the software - our team will be delighted!

Feature emails - hmmmm... there is an idea! We do have a weekly blog post and weekly email that goes out to all our customers so this might solve the issue for now - https://blog.teamwork.com/.

In addition to that, our customer success team run weekly webinars on features within the products. You can find the schedule and sign up here - https://www.teamwork.com/webinars/.

Hope you have a great day!

• Reviewed on 2019/12/03
Account Supervisor
  • Reviewed on 2018/11/20

"Flexible for your needs"

Pros: -Teamwork is a very intuitive program to use and doesn't take much training.
-The calendar feature allows me to track numerous projects and my daily task list/milestones due that day/week/month.
-It has a robust task tracking feature that can also integrate to other time tracking tools like Harvest.
-It keeps record of everything (messages/conversations/files), which is great if an employee leaves the organization or if you're trying to find the history of a project.
-Templates make opening new jobs that are similar to previous jobs a breeze.

Cons: My only gripe is that you can link tasks to milestones to show progress of milestone completion, but when you move a milestone the task list due dates don't move with automatically. You have to hand tick a box. If you forget to, you have to hand move each task. I think the reverse would be better: default to moving the tasks, and tick the box if you do NOT want to move tasks along.

• Reviewed on 2018/11/20
Julie L.
Photographer
Arts & Crafts, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/06/21

"I’ve enjoyed teamwork"

Pros: Teamwork is an in-depth project management software. They continuously add new updates to improve upon the software. If you work in a job where you need to track you time for client billing, the teamwork timer app is a great feature. You can forecast your time in the project then use the timer to record actual time.

Cons: You used to be able to see all your tasks right from your dashboard. It was very convenient. However they switched it within the last 6-8 months. It’s now located under the drop down menu associated with your profile picture. It’s close to the same information that was once under your dashboard, but it’s more limited now. I wish they had an easier access point to see all of your assigned tasks, whether they were past due, and what task are due soon.

by Teamwork.com on 2019/07/31

Hi Julie,

Thanks for taking the time to review Teamwork Projects. We have passed along the great feedback to our development and champion teams and they were delighted!

We were happy to hear that you enjoy our Teamwork Timer. We couldn't agree more, but then again, we may be a little bit biased!

You are correct! We did make a slight change a number of months ago. However, due to the feedback we received from customers, we decided to implement a small feature under the 'Home' tab called 'My Work'. You can now find all your tasks and projects listed in the one space - just like before!

The 'My Work' section can be filtered by clicking the 'Customize' button in the top right corner and by changing the date, project, priority, or tags.

Hope this helps! If you have any issues, please email our friendly support team over at [email protected] and they will walk you through any difficulties you may have!

Nancy at Teamwork

• Reviewed on 2019/06/21
Graduate Research Student
  • Reviewed on 2019/07/31

"Great tool for productivity"

Comments: We use this in our team to control certain organizational aspects of the projects we are in and, after searching a few tools, this has proven to be one of the best to fit our daily needs.

Pros: It has a nice set of tools, clean and simple UI and it has an mobile application (although, if you are doing complex things, a mobile device might not be a good idea, since it will potentially take more time).

Cons: Teamwork's free plan is not as generous as some of its competitors are. For example, unless you are part of a small team, you won't be able to use this tool in the free version, since it has a limitation of a maximum of 5 users. However, the licensing prices are very reasonable and, if you're working in a project with a big team, you'll probably will have a demand for more resources and functionalities either way, so upgrading shouldn't be much of a problem.

by Teamwork.com on 2019/08/07

Hi there,

Thank you for your review of Teamwork Projects! We are glad to hear that you liked the product and that it has increased your productivity!

Great news! We are currently giving our mobile app a full makeover and should be ready for release in the coming months. It's amazing and holds all the features that fit with the new UI! Can't wait for you to see it - keep an eye on the blog and socials for more info!

Just in case you should ever have an issue, drop our support team an email over on [email protected] for a friendly solution! They are a great bunch, I promise!

• Reviewed on 2019/07/31
Myca A.
Director, Customer Experience
Philanthropy, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/02/08

"Life Saver for Cross-Functional Teams"

Comments: Overall, I love Teamwork. It helps me juggle a number of highly-technical and detailed tasks and teams without dropping the ball.

Pros: I lead a lot of cross-functional teams with individuals in different areas of the organization -- where I may or may not have direct control of their time. Teamwork is the ideal way to provide visibility into their work (and point out anything that is falling behind!) in a way that's concrete and transparent. I love that I can spin up a project in a matter of minutes and capture the key details of a new mini-project right in a meeting.

Cons: The Gantt view is hidden! This is one of my biggest pet peeves. For a PM software to hide the calendaring and Gantt functions seems pretty crazy. Also, in order to have something show up on the Gantt view you have to take several additional steps. Granted, I don't want every task on there, but it should be more intuitive how to populate this important tool.

• Reviewed on 2018/02/08
Alson K.
Creative Director
  • Reviewed on 2020/06/08

"A daily requirement for agency function"

Comments: Overall, teamwork has been a great app to use. The design is nice and I don't feel ashamed introducing our clients onboard and use it as a ticketing app as well.

Pros: The application has a built-in timelogging that has made client billing so much easier. It is like Jira combined with time logging and invoicing.

Cons: The app has a steep learning curve much like JIRA, but once you have the proper workflow going on. It is actually quite intuitive to use. We let our clients register an account with us to file tickets, however all the comments are visible to them, so we have to re-create the ticket in an internal project to allow our devs to look into and work on it without the client seeing all the work that is happening in the backend. It would be great if every single external project has an internal tab to allow duplicating or even linking the task to the internal project.

by Teamwork.com on 2021/02/19

Hi Alson,

Thanks for your review of Teamwork - we really appreciate it.

Time-logging has been a life-saver for us at Teamwork too - it's great to hear it's helped your team.

I've noted your comments on external and internal projects and will pass this onto the support team to investigate this further.

• Reviewed on 2020/06/08
Francis D.
Quality Control Engineer
Civil Engineering, 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/10/20

"The best project management software"

Comments: We put order in the development of projects to monitor the time devoted to each project and integrate the entire team to have a better communication on the main and specific segmented topic. Everyone is well coordinated with this tool so that we can measure everything: people, income, time spent, resources, processes, state that allows us to have the possibility to improve or optimize what we need.

Pros: It is a system that allows you to capture the time invested in each project, this helps to verify if progress is being generated or not in each activity that must be performed by the team, it has a very nice and intuitive interface in which you have the ability to perform multiple tasks, such as adding the projects under development and adding pending tasks, verifying the progress and the amount of time dedicated to each task related to the project, in addition this system has become essential in our day to day due to its effectiveness and great contributions to the task management and as the name says to teamwork

Cons: The initial packages are somewhat limited regarding the number of projects that can be attended simultaneously, which means that periodically you have to obtain a better system package, I think there are some points that could be improved a little but in a general way I am very happy with the way this system works and helps us improve every day

by Teamwork.com on 2019/10/23

Hi there Francis,

Thank you for the review of Teamwork Projects. We were glad to hear that you have found it to be the 'best project management software'!

I'm delighted that the software has allowed your team to work more effectively and efficiently with a greater sense of ownership and collaboration or, dare I say it... 'Teamwork'!

We can definitely improve, no doubt about it! Do you have any suggestions for us? If you ever have suggestions, or need assistance, email into our lovely support team over at [email protected] to share some of the #TeamworkLove! I have made this response repliable too, so if you wish to get in touch with us via this, you can!

Optimization is key for us here as a company, so we are delighted that our software has helped you in achieving this too!

Have a great day!