Filter by:

• Overall

About amoCRM

amoCRM is the world's first messaging-powered CRM. It features sales pipeline, lead tracking, multichannel communication and more.

Learn more about amoCRM

Roman Y.
Roman Y.
Product Project Manager
  • Reviewed on 2019/01/26

"Good CRM for Mid-size companies"

Comments: We use this CRM with a big project and we have flow around 150 leads per day. It's good CRM for mid-size companies, because of it's functions and price.

Pros: - Huge variety of integrations with different analytics services and call-tracking services
- You can import leads not only via API, but also you have ready scripts for websites, or import lead via integrations
- Create your own widgets. For example we use widget that stores different useful links for our managers
- Get analytics of your sales in total and get information per manager
- Attach tasks to your leads, so manager won't miss when he should contact client
- You can integrate your PBX system into amoCRM, so you can do calls directly from CRM

Cons: - Lack of customization in reports, especially when you have several projects in one account
- It's expensive for small projects

• Reviewed on 2019/01/26
Diana D.
Diana D.
Sales and technical support.
Building Materials, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2018/08/30

"AmoCRM is outstanding"

Comments: This is the best contact manager I have ever used.
Super affordable... almost too good to be true!
As a business developer I now recommend AMOCRM to all my clients.

Pros: Price is phenomenal, super easy to use, up and using within minutes of purchase, ... this is a CRM that makes our company money!

Cons: Tech support could have better knowledge about the use of the features in real life, how it applies to working day to day... but what they don't know, they have found out for me.
They don't respond to messages very well, I have to keep calling back.

• Reviewed on 2018/08/30
Mariia P.
HR Team Lead
  • Reviewed on 2018/08/26

"amoCRM - the system aimed at obtaining the result"

Pros: amoCRM originally bribed me with a huge number of functions and a nice well thought out design. The system is so thought out and implemented that even after several days of work and adding a small amount of data it was already clear that this CRM will suit us and we will be able to use it for business. Slowly we sorted out the modules we needed (Transactions, Lida, Contacts, Tasks) and the work moves very quickly.

Cons: Despite the nice design, it turned out that it is difficult to install the system and configure it. We even had to invite to the office a specialist who works only with amoCRM, but he helped us save time on installing CRM.

• Reviewed on 2018/08/26
Dasha S.
QA Manager
  • Reviewed on 2019/11/26

"Great Automated Platform"

Pros: AmoCRM has features to track and increase sales. There you can track tasks and transactions, conduct analytics and create detailed reports. The platform is ideally suited for small business tasks with a small budget for the implementation of a CRM system.

Cons: IP-telephony works only through the widget, it is inconvenient. I also noticed that the platform API sometimes gives an error when trying to collect information on tasks and deals.

• Reviewed on 2019/11/26
Melania D.
HR Business Partner
Pharmaceuticals, 501-1 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/05/23

"More easy CRM is not yet invented"

Pros: I adore amoCRM for its minimalist design and ease of management. All sections have a filter and a convenient task list, and for analytics, you can create sales funnel reports and summary reports.

Cons: In amoCRM it would be nice to add tools for grouping tasks and creating subtasks. Now it can be done with the help of tags, but it would be more convenient to use the built-in tool.

by QSOFT on 2019/05/28

Hey Melania,

We're grateful you left your feedback here!

We are super-proud you found amoCRM multi-functional and convenient!

We'll explore your idea on the tasks management and see how we can make it more comfortable for you.

Thanks again!

• Reviewed on 2019/05/23
Julia E.
Manager-coordinator
Computer Software
  • Reviewed on 2015/12/18

"A perfect system"

Pros: Our company needed a system that would gather together all our leads sources and would properly distribute heavy load among our managers. A system that would allow us control the most effective sources of customers and identify bottlenecks in the deal from the receiving of the lead to the closure. A system that won’t leave any task without attention in the flood of information. A system that would automate the work with a large customer base when no client is left behind. AmoCRM is a perfect match for all of these tasks with its extensive possibilities for integration. Now we make calls, conduct correspondence, send e-mails and all this in one system, saving so much time of our staff. We have stopped losing leads, conversion of incoming calls has almost doubled.

Cons: Can't really tell... Just keep it up! Surprise us with new, more impressive releases

• Reviewed on 2015/12/18
Andrei K.
CTO
  • Reviewed on 2018/11/05

"Service is not for everyone"

Pros: We used amoCRM for a year, but stopped paying subscriptions. Of the benefits I can note good functionality. One of my favorite features was the Digital Pipeline, with which we could automate the sales funnel, advertising, and mailing.

Cons: The service is not intended for efficient work with clients. To answer a letter, you need to spend from 10 to 30 minutes. In addition, it is difficult to obtain information from the support service. They have one answer to all the questions: there is a problem, we are solving it. Neither the timing nor the reason you will never know.

• Reviewed on 2018/11/05
Adam S.
Hospitality, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/11/07

"Excellent CRM for medium business"

Pros: We use the service for almost a year. We have a fairly large company, so we were looking for a reliable and functional CRM. And we found her! In amoCRM there is everything that we need: a clear interface, the ability to automate the sales funnel, integration with social networks and just a stable job without failures.

Cons: If you do not use additional paid extensions, then amoCRM functionality may not seem so great. Fortunately, most extensions are inexpensive.

• Reviewed on 2018/11/07
Colin M.
Web administrator
  • Reviewed on 2018/03/10

"The system is complex in mastering"

Pros: We try to maximally automate all our business processes, one of the virtual assistants for us is amoCRM, which has a lot of functions and useful modules.

Cons: Despite the fact that the system is difficult to set up and master the functionality, technical support is always in touch and tries to prompt and help.

• Reviewed on 2018/03/10
Ross R.
Business Development Manager
  • Reviewed on 2018/12/30

"Good system for collecting customer data"

Pros: Statistics amoCRM collects all the information about our company's customers. The service fully integrates with the list of social networks necessary for us and works well on iOS and Android mobile platforms.

Cons: The key disadvantages of amoCRM are interrelated with the collaboration system. You can not make predictions, as well as not enough features that would allow to monitor the current progress of the project.

• Reviewed on 2018/12/30
Norbert S.
System Engineer
  • Reviewed on 2018/03/11

"The engine for professional users"

Pros: The functionality of amoCRM is quite extensive, it allowed our company to significantly increase the level of sales. Through it, it was possible to fine-tune the data and control workflows, greatly facilitating it.

Cons: To fully familiarize yourself with the functional, you need to devote a considerable amount of time to learning. The engine was not suitable for beginners. There are loopholes in safety.

• Reviewed on 2018/03/11
Svyatoslav G.
Chief Marketing Officer
Telecommunications, 10 000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/03/23

"Slow response to customer service"

Pros: I really like their mobile app. In amoCRM, our employees create detailed reports, as well as their own widgets. The system works stably and easily integrates with a number of social networks we need.

Cons: You can not track the progress of projects, a lot of time you have to wait for a response from the support staff. The notification system does not always function correctly.

• Reviewed on 2019/03/23
Igor V.
Android Developer
  • Reviewed on 2019/04/30

"Excellent mobile version"

Pros: The amoCRM tool helps us greatly simplify many data entry tasks. It integrates freely with multiple chat platforms and has an excellent mobile version for tablets and phones.

Cons: I cannot self-configure the analytics section. Notifications and messages are sometimes delivered with some delay. The support service is very slow.

• Reviewed on 2019/04/30
Irene H.
Sourcing Specialist
Human Resources, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/05/15

"amoCRM"

Comments: Simple to use and affordable. Not complicated to use at all.

Pros: In reviewing other CRM tools, this basic level was easy to use. I just wanted a CRM. I didn't need social media integration or automation. The chat feature for support is working very well. They get back to me with easy to understand answers and tell me where to find additional information on their site.

Cons: It will pick up and entire string of emails when creating a lead from an email.

by QSOFT on 2019/05/28

Hi Irene,

Thanks for your feedback!

We're happy to hear that you found our product easy to use and the support worked fast and well for you.

We'll look into that and do our best to simplify the process of email integration.

• Reviewed on 2019/05/15
Gbemisola A.
Marketing Manager
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/09/14

"PWG Group Review"

Comments: Experience in terms of leads capturing and management has been great,

Pros: Easy to integrate across third party channels

Cons: Lots of errors and defect that needs to be fixed. Customer service experience is poor in terms of technical support

• Reviewed on 2021/09/14
Robert C.
Junior Recruitment Consultant
Human Resources, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/11/28

"Great work system"

Pros: I liked to use amoCRM because of its ease of management and outwardly attractive design. Thanks to her, it is convenient for me to communicate with other employees and have access to various documents of our company.

Cons: Technical support staff was in no hurry to solve the problems that we contacted them several times. Due to a poorly working email client, we had to use other software.

• Reviewed on 2019/11/28
Santa F.
IT-manager
  • Reviewed on 2018/02/27

"Very weak technical support"

Pros: I agree with the all negative feedback. I do not recommend using this engine for beginners who do not want to spend too much time on this. Technical support is absolutely inadequate, can't promptly solve any problems.

Cons: Explicit security holes, terrible technical support and a generally under-developed and complex product. Someone has been using it successfully, but he has not approached me categorically. You can understand, but do not waste time on this.

• Reviewed on 2018/02/27
Valentine P.
Sales Manager
Telecommunications
  • Reviewed on 2015/12/15

"Easy, breezy (c)"

Pros: Amo is so cool! It’s so handy for deals conducting and tasks setting. It’s been a year since I don’t need to think about and trying to remember what I have to do tomorrow anymore. My supervisor has always wanted to control me and now he can actually do it without compromising my work. Gone are the days when I had to fill the reports every night by my hand. I am so glad we found a system like this.

Cons: There is nothing I can tell, all problems or errors are immediately corrected, so our business is not affected by them.

• Reviewed on 2015/12/15
¿nton L.
Sales & business automation
  • Reviewed on 2016/01/12

"My experience with amoCRM"

Comments: I had tested many CRM systems when I had to choose one for my sales department. I found amoCRM to be more attractive for my tasks. amoCRM was chosen not only in terms of functionality, but concerning usability too. Therefore, it was the key reason for setting system up. What is more, it really works fast and allow my managers to reduce time for contact handling. In a word, I'm going to stay with amoCRM, it's what I was looking for.

• Reviewed on 2016/01/12
Dmitry B.
PAM
Computer Software, 10 000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 2015/12/14

"Most easy CRM"

Comments: We now do not have the forgotten clients, amoCRM always reminds about calls and upcoming tasks. Completely untrained person can open it and immediately start working.

Pros: Easy integration with PBX

Cons: Need integration with Office 365

by QSOFT LLC on 2015/12/18

Mr. Balaushko, thank you for review!
We will respect your opinions and will develop in this direction.

• Reviewed on 2015/12/14
  • Reviewed on 2021/06/16

"Amo CRM is one of the most popular CRM in Russia"

Comments: We decide to try test this CRM in couple month
Maybe we can switch our CRM
Thank you for service you provide!

Pros: This CRM has pretty good design and functional
I liked to use this software
The market offers to business many choices
I think that this CRM could be one of the top 10

Cons: Each software has pluses and minuses
And this is the moment when hard to find negative sides of this CRM
Probably price could be more competitive

• Reviewed on 2021/06/16
Felipe P.
Felipe P.
Financial Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/07/22

"Great features and nice customer service at a fair price"

Comments: Price is reasonable for all feature in get and customer service is exceptional.

Pros: They have integrations with the major social networks like Instagram, Facebook, Gmail and the most important Whatsapp via Twilio, which allow you to integrate in a legal way. They also have a live chat with chatbot that works fine. Of course they are not a chat company, so it's simples, but it works fine to most activities.

Cons: The filter features are limited and sometimes things like select a empty field, depending on field type, it's impossible.

• Reviewed on 2020/07/22
Matthew B.
Member
Automotive, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/01/26

"Cost-effective yet powerful CRM alternative"

Comments: This is a good company. They are new enough to not be tied to old technology, but old enough to know what they are doing. Their live chat support has been excellent for us as well.

Pros: This is the only CRM we found that integrated with Social Media messaging, which is the preferred communication medium for many of our customers. We used to have our team using Facebook messenger within our FB Business Manager page directly, but now we can have these Messenger interactions INSIDE our CRM and then bridge those conversations into texts and phone calls. The software is intuitive and its user interface is excellent. There are many Automotive-specific CRM tools out there, but they are all old and clunky compared to amoCRM.

Cons: The integration with FB is treated as a "bot" on the FB side, even though we have real humans in our call center replying to customers via amoCRM. This means that a stricter set of rules is applied to our conversations from FB, and we've had the link shut down a couple times. It's still a great integration to have--especially considering that no other CRMs can do this. Also, the integration with Twilio is quite limited when it comes to outbound and inbound calls. I love the automatic call recording features, but we are not able to assign agent-specific numbers that customers can call back. It would be wonderful if we could have a mini-IVR inside amoCRM so that when customers call us back the routing could be more efficient. The smartphone app could be better too.

• Reviewed on 2021/01/26
Brian møller J.
Brian møller J.
CEO & Founder
  • Reviewed on 2018/02/12

"Clarity, Complexity into Simplicity. Organized. Time for content instead of Administration"

Comments: I finally have the needed tool to give my customer service as I desired. I can finally correct the long processes into specific steps and see where the exact improvement is needed for the results we aim for. It helps to have a clear plan and easy of access for all employees to collaborate on. This benefits the intern communication and makes an administrative task a lighthearted assignment and joyful instead of draining and complicated.

Pros: I love the functionalities. They are seemingly endless and can be integrated to any already setup softwares. It integrates all in one package, management into a single tool for overview and simplicity. I can launch a whole campaign, inform co-workers for tasks and have it replicated within a minute.
There is access to all parts of the process from receiving customers on homepage, phonecall or facetoface.
And then you simply put it into the system and have a precise engagement to any customer and their unique connection with my company.
I can finally deliver the customer service and build the relationships as deep and interactive as I desired. To build trust, accountability, unique care and personalized treatment to each and everyone that will benefit. I have clarity in the process, can improve and see statistics to each and every step on the path. Improvement is now a actuality not a wish or dream. And it makes it easy to do so as well.

Cons: Well, the software has so many functions and abilities, it takes a while to engage the whole team into all of its areas and ways. I'd like a function to turn on specific features only as a startup and then move into advanced features instead of having it all at once.

• Reviewed on 2018/02/12
Алексей З.
Алексей З.
Online Media
  • Reviewed on 2015/12/11

"amoCRM the best system for sales"

Comments: I work in sales for 20 years, at different times work with clients was organized differently - these were tables
in Excel and CRM systems, and even entries in a diary. But in 2011, I met amoCRM and since then not leave
with this magnificent system for conducting customers and sales accounting.
Two years ago, I launched the next startup, and of course chose amoCRM to work with clients, because with this system
it is impossible to miss the problem in the transaction, or to lose the attention of the client.
At the same time I'm always aware of how effective my sales managers work. In amoCRM I easily get all the statistics
on sales of my company from anywhere in the world where there is Internet because of using cloud technologies!
I have already recommended amoCRM to all my friends entrepreneurs and will recommend to conduct sales!

• Reviewed on 2015/12/11