Less Annoying CRM Reviews

by Less Annoying CRM

• Overall
    4,8 /5
    4,9 /5
    4,9 /5

About Less Annoying CRM

Small business software to manage leads, customer information, contact history and reminders, and emails.

Learn more about Less Annoying CRM

Karen C.
Senior Director
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/10/27

"Super easy to set up and use"

Comments: As a nonprofit, we use the software to track our outreach and fundraising relationships. With the ability to customize pipelines, we have been easily able to adjust it for our purposes even thought this is not what the system was designed to support.

Pros: It is so easy to use! We are a very small nonprofit organization and I personally was able to set up the system and train the very non-tech savvy team on it. I use it daily and it does everything you would need from a basic CRM. Customer service is stellar - they respond to every inquiry, immediately. Would definitely recommend.

Cons: Wish it were integrated with Constant Contact (it is integrated with Mail Chimp, which was great, but we have moved to Constant Contact).

• Reviewed on 2020/10/27
Skye C.
Lead Ambassador
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2020/08/18

"Simple, effective CRM"

Comments: I have been searching for a way to manage my contacts with my clients. Less Annoying is so easy to use and does exactly what I need it to do. And the price is so reasonable! I love it!

Pros: It is so easy to use and allows me to keep track of all of my contacts in one place.

Cons: I would like there to be more robust tasks - like the ability to have recurring tasks and to prioritize, but I know that they are working on improving task function. Tasks are still very useful in the current state.

• Reviewed on 2020/08/18
Claire W.
Marketing Manager
Research, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/09/28

"Why Cant All Software Be Like This?"

Comments: SMOOTH. Every time I ran into a glitch, something I didn't understand how to do, someone answered the phone DIRECTLY and immediately, answered the question, and I was able to get back to what I was doing in record time (NOT the usual 10 minutes on HOLD and then 25 minutes while they figured it out or another 10 while they passed me to someone else). THIS IS THE HIDDEN GEM of this product -- the incredible customer support.

Pros: So easy to maneuver around, from creating a company entry to adding contacts to that company, then entering it to the pipeline, very streamlined and completely intuitive. Even customizing some of our particular fields and inputs was surprisingly simple to do. Amazing.

Cons: That there was no function yet to accept an upload/transfer of my existing pipeline records .csv

• Reviewed on 2020/09/28
Tom C.
Insurance, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/10/23

"Thrilled With This Software"

Pros: The ease of learning and maximizing it as well as its capabilities. The support tools are also easy to locate and the item descriptions easy to understand

Cons: The current program limitations on setting reoccurring tasks.

Larry W.
Principal
Commercial Real Estate, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2020/10/19

"Less Annoying CRM is a "Buy""

Pros: The helpfulness of the LACRM staffers has been exceptional. They've helped me launch my boutique commercial real estate practice without having to become a software programmer.

Cons: LACRM's program features are all that I need for my boutique real estate practice. I have no negative concerns regarding this cost-effective product.

• Reviewed on 2020/10/19
Amber Y.
Owner/Agent
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/10/22

"Agency Heartbeat"

Comments: LACRM keeps me organized. They have upgraded and redesigned and such, yet I've never lost a contact -- everything is still there all the way back to my very first contacts. I have never experienced a "down" time -- it's always available. Though I've tried other software, LACRM has earned my trust and "trust" is everything!! I am confident in their knowledge which allows me to be confident in mine.

Pros: LACRM is a part of my daily life; I use it multiple times hourly throughout my entire work week. I've been with them since 2013 and every note I've ever entered about my clients throughout the years is still right there at my fingertips: Birthdays, anniversaries, all past cruises, their personal information, preferred packages and upgrades, everything! LACRM makes it easy to ensure my clients feel special and well-looked after. With their program providing everything I need, I look real good in my client's eyes. Many times cruise guests are surprised to find I have hundreds of clients on board -- they exclaim, "I thought I was your only customer". It's easy to give them that, "only customer" feeling when everything is right in front of you at LACRM. There are many features I use to benefit my clients but, top of my favroites list is something for myself -- I enjoy their superb customer service. Anytime I didn't know how to do something or didn't understand it, they would quickly come to my rescue (even outside of their regular office hours!) and explain on my level to get me up and running again. They also follow-up with me to make sure it still works well for me.
They definitely go the extra mile with a friendliness that doesn't feel or sound forced. They are ... just right!!

Cons: There is nothing about the software itself. However, I do not like that I have not taken full advantage of everything they have to offer. Originally when there was no phone integration (to my knowledge), I went elsewhere for phones and, especially, recorded lines (recordings have saved my bacon numerous times). When I learned of companies providing integration to LACRM or that have integration potential, I was already so entrenched in the first company I started with until I didn't make time to investigate any of the others. So, although there is nothing I like least about the software, there are things I could improve about my way of doing business. Being too busy to read/learn and make full use of all features is a shame.

• Reviewed on 2020/10/22
Linda C.
entrepreneur/owner of small business
Professional Training & Coaching, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2020/10/20

"Less Annoying CRM keeps me organized, and focused, so I can see at a glance what matters most!"

Comments: When I started using this software years ago integrated with a Google calendar I was able to stop using my paper planner and my To-Do List on Excel. I know I am not using all the features of the Contact section that would probably benefit me greatly. I just need to make it a priority to learn about them more. My overall experience is feeling more organized and in control. Again, if I used it to the fullest extent possible I'm sure I would see more of my business goals realized. I should make that a goal for 2021!

Pros: I use the tasks/calendars/reminder as "my bible" for my business, personal, and community tasks and commitments. I love how email correspondence with my clients is logged to their contact file using the bcc feature. I also use the Contact section to keep track of topics I am interested in. For example, I gather and log inspirational quotes for me to draw from when I need a boost or to share with others when they need one.

Cons: There is nothing I like "least". I did recently ask if this software could be used to create a survey and capture results. I'm not exactly sure how that would work, but thought it would be great to have answers to my survey automatically input into my clients' files.

Erick A.
Sales
Wholesale, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/09/24

"Very easy to use"

Comments: It is a very streamlines software. I like the fact that it is fast and you can place your tasks. I like that I can organize quikly. I also like that I can log in wherever I am at.

Pros: I like that you can ind a lead very quickly...I spend more time on a spreadsheet as I have multiple entries for the same account number....this one quickly takes you to the one account.

Cons: That I can't see reports as a user...or graphs. I don't like that there is no chat with other users feature.
No app integration...No business card reader app to upload a lead. No rewritten emails to send customers with just one click of a button.

• Reviewed on 2019/09/24
  • Reviewed on 2018/02/07

"Great CRM for small business"

Pros: Perfect for small businesses, very customizable for how well-priced it is, and as simple or complex as you need it to be. Easy to import/export your data into Excel so your data's never held hostage. The way LA CRM uses email logging is very unique (and in this sense more cost effective) by not having to develop an add-on for your email program of choice. When sending an email, simply BCC the message to your account-generated email address and the email is logged to the appropriate contact in the CRM. It's nice to not have to download an extra tool to Outlook. Customer service is also fantastic.

Cons: Would be nice to have more customizable fields, but for the price point, this isn't a huge deal. Doesn't have full sales-funnel support which, if it's necessary to your business, might be a problem.

• Reviewed on 2018/02/07
Paul H.
  • Reviewed on 2017/04/18

"one year into use"

Comments: We were looking for a better CRM solution for us to replace an expensive and over complex on premise solution we were using. After trying a number of offerings, we went with Less Annoying as it was easy to set and get started and had the features we needed. The flexibility to have as many or as few members of staff that need the product able to connect it is a very cost effective way for us to have the CRM we need.
As with all applications you have not previously used, we initially had some questions and problems that we needed help with, but this was quickly sorted with on line support from the team.
Being able to access LACRM from all our different devices made it straightforward to use and keep everything updated. After nearly a year using the product we are still very happy with our decision to go with it.

Pros: Easy to set up and use, flexible and pricing simple and low. Reliable.

Cons: It would be nice to automatically add e-mail sent from Outlook without the need to add the BCC adress each time

• Reviewed on 2017/04/18
Chrystal B.
Sales
Food & Beverages, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/10/23

"Awesome easy to use software!"

Comments: The customer support is awesome! I have reached out a couple of times with a question and was answered very quickly. The video tutorials explain just about everything. This is literally the most user friendly software out there.

Pros: There is not one particular thing that stands out. I like the software as a whole. I use almost every feature it has to offer.

Cons: Really can't think of anything that I do not like about it. They are constantly improving it with things that I didn't even notice were an issue.

Racquel D.
SALES
Wholesale, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/10/15

"Really less annoying!"

Comments: So far, so good. This software does not make it challenging to keep on top of my tasks and what I need to do and who I need to follow up with.

Pros: I like this software because it is really easy to navigate and find my way around the software. It is extremely easy to use. Customizable depending on the type of company you have. It is less challenging to use than any other CRMs. Very very very easy to add additional leads and keep track of sales.

Cons: Only thing I do not like about this software is the fact that they do not have a mobile app for it on the phone.

• Reviewed on 2019/10/15
Nancy H.
CEO Founder
Financial Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/03/27

"OMG! LessAnnoying is the answer to my years of CRM struggle!"

Comments: SO MANY!! I use it for my whole company and the customization features have been key to our systems and processes.

Pros: I LOVE the simplicity but more than anything, the ability to customize it for my business. Oh yeah, and the price? SO AWESOME!!!

Cons: I would love to see some better reporting functions to capture lead tracking, etc. I want to be able to tag clients with different products, which I can, and then run reports to show where my referrals come from, etc.

• Reviewed on 2018/03/27
April D.
Consumer Services, Self Employed

"Easiest CRM Ever!"

Comments: My entire experience with LACRM has been easy! They send just the right amount of emails to let me know that they are available if I need help, but they haven't flooded my inbox to the point of being annoying (they live up to their name in this regard, too)! I appreciate the periodic tips emails as they've helped me consider other ways I might use the product to enhance what I'm already doing.

Pros: There's lots to love about LACRM! The onboarding videos gave me just the right amount of info to get up and running quickly and I found it easy to customize. I like that I can send an email right from my contacts and have a copy of it automatically logged in my client record.

Cons: I wish that I could send group emails directly from LACRM and am looking forward to the updated Mailchimp integration. I'd also love an iPhone app that would allow me to text from my phone and have that conversation logged in my client record.

Spencer L.
Mentor Chaplain
Philanthropy, 2-10 Employees
  • Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 2018/02/08

"Less Annoying CRM is helpful, flexible, and affordable."

Pros: The customer service with LACRM has been great. They set up a demo for me quickly around my schedule to personally show me the features of the product. I work for a non-profit organization that has many relationships with clients, agencies, and volunteers. The staff at LACRM took some time to understand the work that I do and how the product might best be adapted to fit the needs of our organization. We really like how flexible and customizable the CRM is and how it can help us streamline our relationship and keep all the information we need in one accessable location. We are also on a very tight budget so the free 30 day trial is great and for the price per month per user, it is something we can afford.

Cons: One drawback is that while the pipelines have many different types of customizable fields, the contacts are limited to text box fields. We would like the contacts to be more customizable, but their customer service representative said that they are working on that for the future.

• Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 2018/02/08
Kimberly L.
Inside Sales Leader
  • Reviewed on 2016/10/19

"Lives Up to "Less Annoying" Name"

Comments: I started with a direct mail, advertising company. I was in charge of creating a department that would set appointments for outside sales. We needed a CRM to keep track of the leads. They had previously used Sales Force and HATED IT. It was difficult to navigate and use for the outside sales team. The owner and I set out to find a CRM that would be easy to use, yet allow for reports, pipelines etc. We found Less Annoying CRM. It completely lives up to its name, it is truly "less annoying". It is simple to use and does what is needed without all the "junk" to make it difficult to navigate. If you do need assistance, they are always happy to help. It is nice to call and get someone that is actually in a good mood and happy. They answer their emails quickly as well. Our coach, Katy, is fabulous! Best of all, they give you a FULL 30 days with FULL ACCESS to try out LACRM and see if it will be a good fit for your business needs. We are super happy with LACRM and the customer service provided. I can highly recommend using LACRM for you client management needs.

Pros: Easy to use
Fast resolution via coach with problems
no contract, pay per user, per month

Cons: That we did not use LACRM sooner

• Reviewed on 2016/10/19
Geoff W.
Financial Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/04/08

"CRM software for those of us who may not even understand what CRM does !"

Comments: I subscribed when my customer records became uncontrollable. Now I do not have to rely on my failing memory, I can give instant updates even from my phone and I am back in control again. The uses of LACRM is only limited by the users imagination. One of those purchases you feel lucky to have made !

Pros: Easy to learn, easy to use

Cons: No hang-ups whatsoever

• Reviewed on 2017/04/08
Alicia S.
Administrative Consultant
Management Consulting, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2017/03/31

"GREAT product with some room for improvement"

Comments: I actually love LACRM. Have been using it for nearly a year. It is EASY to use. I run my own free-lance support services business. For the price, LACRM has a perfect set of features. The *only* improvement/s I wish for are around financial/billing tracking and reconciling - and I'd be willing to pay more for those added features. One incredibly fabulous aspect of this company is their customer service. I have yet to have a bad experience with them and have communicated with them about technical issues, wish-for-more-functionality issues, general use questions, etc. They are quick to respond - and ALWAYS with a *smile* in their emails & communications. Big thumbs up with a hopeful outlook on improvements and upgrades.

Pros: Price, ease of use, customer service

Cons: Lacks financial/billing functionality or inter-connectivity

• Reviewed on 2017/03/31
David W.
Insurance, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/08/17

"LA-CRM review"

Comments: Everyone on my team is VERY glad we decided to use this product, even the non-techies like it.

Pros: The best feature is that the customer service is as advertised, this company really does help. They also understand our industry which helps in the transition to and use of the product.

Cons: If there was even more storage capability, we could drop our use of the OneDrive for stroring client files.

• Reviewed on 2020/08/17
Gian angelo D.
Copywriter & Marketing Strategist
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2019/05/18

"Well, It's Less Annoying..."

Comments: It works and gets the job done however, it's not as robust as other big name options that offer similar features or even more. Less Annoying CRM is relatively easy to use if you're looking for a tool to manage your company. Even though it has some limitations, for startups, more likely than not, you can get by with just the basics.

Pros: It's relatively easy to use for starters however, advanced features are also available for those who like to tinker. Less Annoying CRM is a great solution for startups who need a good CRM and who is on a tight budget. It's not as expensive as the other options out there and you do get some great value however...

Cons: Your options are limited and even after using it for a year (once or twice a week), I still find myself confused with the navigation options and where to go when I need to do something in particular.

• Reviewed on 2019/05/18
Richard R.
Entrepeneur
Insurance, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/12/11

"Less Annoying CRM, An Inexpensive Alternative CRM"

Comments: Very easy to use and gets the job done with a super fast learning curve. And love the fact that it can be customized by industry.

Pros: Software is very easy to set up, easy to customize, outstanding customer service and very inexpensive.

Cons: Would have loved to purchase a one time payment, lifetime subscription instead of paying monthly. This is very minor though since the software is very inexpensive to use, especially compared to the big names like ACT!, etc.

• Reviewed on 2019/12/11
Michael K.
Owner/Partner
2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/03/23

"Less Annoying CRM Keeps Me on Focus"

Comments: I have a lot of balls in the air and Less Annoying CRM helps me focus and stay on track. The fact that I can create groups and relationships helps me keep everything together for a give project and allows for quick access to history, emails and notes is very helpful when I am on the phone with a client. Best of all their customer service is "over the top" Being able to talk directly with someone when you have a question or problem is immensely valuable. Less Annoying CRM is everything I could hope for at a very reasonable cost. It's the best!

Pros: It is a simple to use product that I can access from anywhere I can find a computer. The fact I can access my information through my cell phone is invaluable.

Cons: None worth mentioning.

• Reviewed on 2017/03/23
John J.
  • Reviewed on 2018/03/28

"Easy to use and very affordable"

Pros: Integration with other apps, interaction with other team members, linking client together and tracking referral sources, available across platforms

Cons: Calendar had some issues but these appear to have been solved, can be a little sluggish when syncing with Google calendar.

• Reviewed on 2018/03/28
Jim H.
Director of Business Development
Security & Investigations, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/04/01

"This would be the product to start with in looking for a CRM - It will probably be where you end up"

Comments: I have a small contract security officer business. I have about 2,000 in my CRM. I have used other CRMs in the past. Less Annoying does everything the others did at a substantial savings, works smoothly, is easy to use. I received incredible support when I changed over from the previous system I was using.

Pros: Complete functionality at a great price.

Cons: Mapping / routing is not yet included - but it was not included in other CRMs at many times the price.

• Reviewed on 2017/04/01
Kyle P.
Chiropractor
Alternative Medicine, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/05/21

"Not annoying at all"

Comments: Overall it's been a very good experience with less annoying CRM. I would highly recommend it to small businesses.

Pros: It is very easy to put in leads in contacts and to create follow-up task.

Cons: I wish it had a better mobile app to coincide with the desktop version.

• Reviewed on 2019/05/21