• Overall
    4,3 /5
    4,2 /5
    4,1 /5

About WebHR

WebHR is everyone's favorite and a global leader in Cloud HR - Helps you manage the most important asset in your company - your People!

Learn more about WebHR

Oliver G.
Chairman of the Board
Entertainment, 51-200 Employees
  • Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 2016/06/30

"This App has helped a small company transition to a larger more efficient company."

Comments: Tycoon Animation has been using WebHR at Verge Systems for almost a year. All of our HR needs have been met with WebHR and they are continuing to improve it. We started using when we were 45 employees. Today we are over 235 employees and our people management and real time tracking has been so helpful as we make this transition.

Pros: Real-Time Tracking, Employee Time ins and outs, as easy as using Facebook, Online, Safe, Secure, Customization, Stable and Great customer support.

Cons: Time to set up and get large volumes of data into the system but it is worth the effort and I am not sure how to do it any faster. The more you put in the better the tool is. Other than that nothing as of yet.

• Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 2016/06/30
Hennadii K.
Software Engineer
  • Reviewed on 2018/12/26

"Simple & Beauty"

Pros: It's really simple and don't need to additional skills for use it. Any employee in our company can very easily use this program, even people who use a computer only for surfing the Internet. Cute interface and excellent speed allow you to avoid unnecessary bureaucracy when interacting with colleagues from other departments or approving documents.

Cons: Some UI blocks looks ugly on mobile, also sometimes have some problem with "date pickers" and when trying to approve forms on mobile devices. Need to add some mobile design or responsive styles at least.

• Reviewed on 2018/12/26
Marietta yvette R.
Consultant III (Test Analyst)
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 501-1 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/01/28

"WebHR - RCG Global Services (for improvements)"

Pros: It is easy to navigate things, very straight forward on functionalities you need, eg. reports - employee hours summary. I can already access this even if I'm in a restricted client network.

Cons: A few of the things which I don't like:
* Display of Late Comers Summary on Timesheet Board - as I am deployed to client, I do not tracked my timeout on daily basis. So seeing this list report that tells me I'm absent is a bit off. I hope there is a way that employees deployed to client may opt for this type of feature, eg. time in/out tracker.
* Requires mandatory time-in even on Timebank -- since this is timebank (personal time-off/holidays) why does it requires a time-in (for me it doesn't make sense when you're not even reporting to office that is why it is called timebank, right?)
* On Timebank as project type, can this be generally defaulted to Non-Billable? are there cases where timebank is billable? As I understand even if you work on holiday, you would not log it as timebank but on OT or project billable.
* To make a template for employee hours instead of manually generating it for a period on adding multiple or single hour. A template could also be cloned or replicated for another set of period. Currently, I'm using the Add multiple hours for billable time but in cases that I have timebank (holiday or VL/SL) in between, I need to cut the billable period to add a record for timebank. In comparison if there is already a template with project, and all you need to do is to log time. If I'm not mistaken, I think this is how the original RCG timesheet was.

• Reviewed on 2019/01/28
Kendra K.
HR
11-50 Employees

"Great Product"

Comments: As a small-medium business, WebHR offered all the features we were looking for at the best price. The software was easy to learn, and has so much adaptability to fit your exact needs. I love the customization for employee access and access templates to allow me to give each employee just what they need. The ability to have alerts for leave requests, announcements, etc allows for the average user to not feel pressured into checking their account daily as they will get an email if something requires their attention. I have worked closely with the customer rep who has been wonderful to implement all the changes and customized pieces we needed. The standard payslip was very basic initially, but after a bit of time we now have a wonderful payslip that includes summaries for pay, deductions, taxes, and YTD totals for everything. Only complaint is that the company does take a bit more time to respond to requests, so be patient with that but it's worth the wait!

Pros: I love the ability to completely customize it. Each time I found something that didn't fit my needs, the support team was able to get us taken care of. I appreciate all the different modules, and how much you can do with 1 software package for the great price.

Cons: The customer support team is great, but takes a bit longer than I would prefer. Once they get back to you, the issue is resolved which is great.

by WebHR on 2017/03/06

Thanks for your review, we'll be quick with our support next time, we promise =)

Oliver G.
CBO
Animation, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2016/11/16

"I love it!!! but you have to spend the time to set it up properly."

Comments: Hi, I run a 150 artist animation studio and it is impossible to keep track of all our artist ins and outs. Although it was a lot of work to get it set up I can from my phone anywhere in the world know who is working and who is not. it is a big job to set this up properly but really there is no another way. It is more streamline than any other option but I am telling you-you need to work to get the data in properly. Once that is in and you spend the time WOW. At a click, you can get any information about any employee. Also, the Employees can get information in real time. I have researched every HR software and you will not find anything in the price range of WEB HR that will even come close. Be prepared to work hard to implement this and you will see the dividends right away. The HR Staff has been there at ever step helping to implement WEB HR and has added features to make it work even better. I honestly love it and all the hard work was worth it. Regards
Oliver Guse
COB Tycoon Animation

Pros: Does so much best software under 1million bucks.

Cons: A lot of work to set up and it would be nice to have some access to set up your own formulas each business is different... Some add-ons are nice but seem overpriced for what they are and should be packaged with the software. Still waiting for one piece before I can use it:( Also achieving old employees would be nice if there is a better way.

• Reviewed on 2016/11/16
Neal B.
Human Resources Manager
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 Employees

"Affordable, all-in-one HRIS"

Comments: Saves a lot of time in generating reports requested by upper management.
Expedites in-house processing of payroll.
Enables easy communication of company wide news and announcements.

Pros: Biggest pros are by far the sheer amount of features available, including a multitude of reports, recruiting/jobs portal, easy to manage attendance sheets and the option to use one website to manage multiple companies and locations. The customer support has been exceptional as well. Responses through the live chat are always quick, typically less than 2 minutes, and answer my questions specifically and accurately. They have also added a number of customized features to better fit our organizational needs, and done so within days of the request.

Cons: The on-boarding features fall short of competitors like BambooHR. Whereas BambooHR allows you to create a package of documents that can be electronically completed and signed, WebHR only allows for documents to be sent over for signature and not completion. I think this is a major shortcoming, although the cost and features available make it one that smaller companies with fewer weekly/monthly/yearly hires should feel confident looking past.

Alexander C.
EMT
Hospital & Health Care
  • Reviewed on 2018/06/30

"I use WebHR mostly to sign in and out and to approve my attendance. It's been easy to do both."

Comments: The benefits I obtained from this software is the ability to document and review my own attendance and administration concerns at any time while simultaneously being able to send them to the next level of approval.

Pros: The aspect of WebHR that I interact with the most and also appreciate the most is the easy at which I can sign in for work and sign out. Once I enter the building and my phone connects to the Wi-Fi network there I can simply open the app and press sign-in without having to go to the designated barcode reader in the back. This helps me to get to my work station faster, get started on my work faster, and know that my attendance is being properly documented. I also enjoy simply going to my attendance page after work and simply clicking the check mark next to the day's date to approve it simply, and quickly.

Cons: The problems I have most contended with when interfacing with this software is in the phone app. I find that approving my attendance from the app doesn't work and the interface itself is a bit less user-friendly. I also noted that the approve-all function from desktops does not work for approvals either.

• Reviewed on 2018/06/30
Geneva C.
Billing Specialist
Information Technology & Services, 501-1 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/01/03

"WebHR Experience"

Comments: I use WebHR everyday at work since this is where I get data and I'd say it is reliable. I can run report in just seconds which is way better than what we had before with our old system. I admit it was quite a struggle at first since we had to specifically request to customize some features which were not initially available but overtime as new functions were added, the process became smoother and more user friendly. So all in all, the shift to WebHR was worth it in the end.

Pros: It is accessible anytime anywhere as long as there is internet which is quite convenient. It's fast and reliable as well especially when running reports with huge amount of data.

Cons: When they do updates, some customized features gets messed up and we need to contact them again to correct it, which sometimes could take a while.

• Reviewed on 2019/01/03
Arifur R.
Dy. Manager (Solution & Support)
  • Reviewed on 2019/01/10

"Complete Solution for Ogranization"

Comments: Project management, Task Management, Resource Schedule, We can calculate Employee Performance Evaluation.

Pros: Web HR is very good solution software for HR. it's only not for HD also can we use Project management, Task Management, Resource Schedule, We can calculate Employee Performance Evaluation.
Best one

Cons: Project management
Task Management
Resource Schedule
Leave Approval

• Reviewed on 2019/01/10
Parul T.
Leads - Team Leader
Real Estate, 501-1 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/06/27

"Cloud based Software , easy to use ,manage documents, time and attendance, performance can be judged"

Comments: leaves are monitored correctly , attendance time frame you can see , any new changes happened in the company , it will be announced and updated in the CRM. Any person if you want to search , you can search in the Web HR, with their phone extensions and email ID .
entire profile you can update in the software , if any new opening walks in the company , atleast recruitment team can view it!

Pros: one click you''ll get the entire information about the person, for small things you don't have to run behind HR. I am totally satisfied with their time and leave management module as it's user friendly. the best about webHR is their customer support always ready to assist and troubleshoot any issue as quickly as possible.user friendly!!

Cons: one thing i dont like about the software is if you want to search anything why you need to search only with the person name. It should be designation as well.

Mohamed A.
Regulatory & Administration Manager
Medical Devices, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/07/01

"WebHR has provided a reliable quick solution for administration and HR department."

Comments: Get things done right!

Pros: Simple, Organized and online cloud system, Open customized Forms section allowed us to do things correctly and follow up with every employee request easily.

Cons: it solved our administrations and HR inquiries instantly. multiple models to chose from and easy to reach to what you're looking for!

• Reviewed on 2018/07/01
Yaser R.
HR Director
  • Reviewed on 2017/08/31

"Nice one, but need a lot of improvement such as localized policies"

Comments: Managing my HR Related tasks

Pros: Easy using interface
Clean design and pages
Much options in every page
Reasonable prices
Yearly renewal discount offers

Cons: Localized policies not exsist
Leave module don't have projected leaves as a future application
Late response from support team

Mehwish S.
Senior Analyst HR
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/02/11

"Recommended for small organizations"

Comments: Overall, we are really happy with the software and the quality of service.

Pros: 1. Ease of use
2. The interface is very user friendly

Cons: 1. Interconnect between modules: I believe webhr team is constantly trying to improve the features, The modules should be connected with eachother for better use. Like Payroll, forms and expense module.
2. Customization: There should be more customization available at the user end like in performance evaluation each organization has there own way of evaluation performance some do quarterly others do annually.

• Reviewed on 2019/02/11
Con R.
Shop assistant
Retail, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/06/27

"This is such a great platform."

Pros: It is a great way to keep informed about your colleagues when you can't always communicate. Birthdays, tasks, leave.

Cons: Wish it was slight bit easier to work on android devices. Also if it automatically updated the calendar... Leaves, etc.

Emily G.
  • Reviewed on 2017/03/06

"Excellent for SME businesses"

Comments: We are a startup and WebHR obviously suited our needs perfectly; free for a small staff base and then cost effective and scalable with expansion - just what we were looking for. There are some User Experience aspects that could be improved for admins- it wasn't necessarily an intuitive experience and I found myself having to do a little research to resolve some queries but their excellent help resources covered most of that. I wish that customising forms could be part of the form interface for admins rather than having to seek out and change settings in obscure areas under separate menu items. For end users however the system is very intuitive. The interface could do with a small amount of modernisation to give it a fresher / polished look and feel. I couldn't find a way for the system to deal with holiday bookings or flexible working hours (a fully flexible 37.5 hour week or a part time version of this - common in small startups particularly for BD freelancers) but perhaps that is because I've not dedicated enough time to explore this thoroughly myself yet. I should note that representatives did make contact via email a couple of times to check how I was getting on and ask for feedback. I didn't have time to reply but was very impressed by the customer service and offer of real human contact considering it is a free/low cost solution.

by WebHR on 2017/03/06

Thanks for your review.

Emmanuel D.
IT Facility Engineer
  • Reviewed on 2019/04/13

"WebHR Review"

Comments: It simplifies Human Resource Management process and offers a single platform. It provides an easily accessible interface which gives access to information and hierarchical approach to employee management.

Pros: - Ease of Access

• Reviewed on 2019/04/13
Daniel K.
Monitoring Evaluation and Learning Manager
  • Reviewed on 2018/07/03

"As the IT Manager of my organization, this has come to make my work very easy."

Pros: 1) The software is user friendly. Most staff who usually have difficulties accessing other software find it easier with this software
2) Excellent UI
3) Great reports: Each module has great reports that specifically reports on what is required. Management are satisfied with these reports
4) Easy access
5) No bugs

Cons: We would have wished that our attendance system was linked to it but due to the cost of linking and installation, we have not been able to so the time module has really not being effective for us.

• Reviewed on 2018/07/03
Roy Z.
Chief Operating Officer
  • Reviewed on 2018/09/14

"Great for HR management"

Comments: Heavy hiring is made possible and easy to document and track using WebHR.

Pros: Love the job module, it´s fairly easy to use, keeping track of employee data and data input is made by filling out editable forms, it´s a good tool.

Cons: Please fix the UI so it works on all mobile devices, it´s almost impossible to work in my phone, responsiveness.

• Reviewed on 2018/09/14
Carlos C.
housekeeping supervisor
  • Reviewed on 2018/06/26

"easy to use"

Pros: is and excellent tool because help me too much to do my job., I can fix and updates times very easy and always updates, I really like this software

Cons: almost everything like from this software, but keep a lot information that I do not need is will be great if can eliminated extra information

• Reviewed on 2018/06/26
Seif T.
Sports, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2016/11/01

"Good product"

Comments: Lack the option to integrate it with major CRM and Enterprise systems like SalesForce, it's important for the proper integration of the system with the overall enterprise.

Pros: Ease of use and functionalities

Cons: Not connected or integrated to SalesForce which makes our employee use many different systems which is confusing and time consuming.

• Reviewed on 2016/11/01
Karina A.
Dispatch Coordinator
Building Materials, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/07/05

"Good"

Comments: we are able to keep track of everyone

Pros: user friendly and we got what we where looking for and it helps keep track of all the complaints and achievements

Cons: confusing at times but nothing really to complain about we really need the employee app to work and this would be perfect

• Reviewed on 2018/07/05
Hamza A.
Digital Marketing Associate
Real Estate, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/05/04

"I have been using WebHR from last 4 months and this software is really helpful for SME's"

Comments: Online access to my attendance, leaves and other companies documents.

Pros: The attendance synchronization and organogram is the best feature. It defines the roles of each person and we don't need any manual attendance or leaves approval system.

Cons: This is not favorable for Multinationals, because of their large scale operations. And i think for big size companies who have more than 500 employees they should introduce new packages and features.

• Reviewed on 2017/05/04
Yousif M.
Engineer
  • Reviewed on 2018/06/28

"Good"

Pros: - Flexibility of entering, editing and remove the attendance at any time.
- Participation (variety of badge)

Cons: - Non secured (ability of changing the inputs in case of approval available).
- Display some features without ability to access.

• Reviewed on 2018/06/28
Mirza J.
Manager Corporate Operations and Sales.
Financial Services, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/06/27

"Its very easy to use and save my time."

Pros: The performance sections is the best feature. every person in organization is evaluated with very fair system.

Cons: The daily task feature should be more smart and convenient. there should be some option of daily task like; there urgency.

Rahul G.
HR- Associate
Computer & Network Security, 5 001-10 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/06/09

"It is easy to use. Functionality of this software are very good. I like the feature in this software"

Pros: It is cloud based and integrates with many cloud databases so I can access from anywhere. It is very useful for me.

Cons: Initially my staff had difficulty to access the system just to mark the attendance. Now we are using a tab (time clock) and it is cool.

• Reviewed on 2017/06/09