• Overall
    3,7 /5
    3,8 /5

About Bitrix24

High-end solution designed for effective collaboration, communication, social networking, and workflow and knowledge management.

Learn more about Bitrix24

Haris C.
Accounting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/09/10

"Easily the best CRM for its price"

Comments: Bitrix24 is absolutely underrated as a CRM. The features seem a bit complicated at first, until you dive in and see just how sophisticated the entire backend of this software is. It is more customizable than any public software I have used, and I honestly don't want to think about how much time and money I would need to sink into my business structure if it weren't for Bitrix24.

Pros: The fact that you can customize this software like you have a blank slate in front of you is phenomenal. If you can dream up a business process, you can do it with Bitrix24.

Cons: Customer support is limited, and any issues I had (although they were rare) took a while to fix my issue, if they fixed it at all.

• Reviewed on 2020/09/10
Syamir K.
Education Management, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/02/03

"Manage project with Bitrix24"

Comments: I can run verity of project at the same time thanks to the amazing feature and tools that provided by Betrix24.

Pros: The most important thing that i look in project management software is the contact panel, and Bitrix24 has a very comprehensive contact panel. Storing, managing and sharing for file resources is very organized and they has a very good security for the storage.

Cons: We had faced several challenges while operating this software, one of it is its require a very stable internet connection to load-up all required resources. Another one is, the email tools in mobile device keep crashing when i'm trying to edit the layout.

• Reviewed on 2021/02/03
Rick P.
  • Reviewed on 2018/06/27

"Everything your team needs to get things done on one page, which can be a bit of a problem"

Pros: Bitrix24 has an astonishing number of advanced services available in its free tier -- basically everything except Advanced CRM and Tasks or a lot of online storage, restricted to 12 users. That has to be some kind of record for a service of this type and power. 12 users! For a small business that needs a comprehensive space to communicate, collaborate, get things done, follow up leads, even answer emails and make telephone calls! I really can't think of a more powerful solution at this price. The Activity Stream is among the best of its kind. The paid plans are also very reasonable considering what you get. There's even a special plan at $69/month for businesses that don't need a lot of users or storage space but have a lot of sales to make and/or leads to follow up on. That strikes me as very very smart. The price is this aggressive, I would imagine, because of the traction of well-known solutions like Salesforce, which all the better for consumers, of course.

Cons: Even though I appreciate everything there one page ready for me to use, the sheer amount of choices can be a bit daunting. Luckily, the lefthand nav can be configured so you can hide stuff you don't need. The design looks to my eyes about 5 years out of style so the UI could use an upgrade, for sure. I'm not sure design is this company's strong point. For instance, the default desktop image makes the menu items hard to read. These seems like quibbles though, don't they. My team ultimately decided on another collaborative space because our needs were half-editorial and Bitrix24 can't really help you there.

• Reviewed on 2018/06/27
Matthew K.
Marketing Research
Publishing, 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/09/18

"Bitrix24 is a very complete tool"

Comments: Bitrix24 is amazing to manage the tracking and delegation of tasks, this allows us to easily talk with all the members of our teams, we also use it a lot to use calendars and reminders effectively to accomplish the work, thanks to this collaboration software and the teamwork has improved, our internal communication has also experienced a remarkable improvement, we plan to continue using this tool for a long time.

Pros: This software has excellent customization features, such as graphics, that help provide accounting information to all customers, I also like the user interface and custom background options and especially the video theme, with this tool I keep the community more linked through sequences of activities, group conversations between departments and other commercial networks, calendars and work groups, in addition to all this, Bitrix24 is an excellent tool for managing projects and sales, as they provide communication between all active members in the Company projects, therefore, allow each member to be aware of what is happening.

Cons: I think that the only negative aspect I have found for this software is its technical support, it takes a long time to respond, and when they do they are not clear in their answers, the times they need your help they have not been able to solve my problem.

• Reviewed on 2019/09/18
Suhailah S.
Retail, 5 001-10 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/06/08

"Secret gem of project management software"

Pros: Bitrix24 is not a popular as a project management software, but all the tools and option that they has for managing a project is on par with other popular project management software. W have also use it to manage a basic CRM, like replaying for customer inquire and phone support.

Cons: Like all other software, the customer support is not too good especially if it involving a phone support. We always had to switch to email support, as the customer representative on the phone can't fix the problem on the spot and had to wait for a few days for our email to be responded.

• Reviewed on 2021/06/08
Shahbaz K.
  • Reviewed on 2018/06/19

"Powerful and all in one project management and CRM solution"

Pros: I used to work with Asana for my teams and tasks management earlier, then I found this one as such a powerful tool. It has almost all the things available which I needed. The features which I used are tasks management, calendar, Birtix24 drive and webmail. Tasks management is so detailed. You can create tasks with timelines. It shows the stage of every tasks and its timeline that you are on time or pending. There is multiple options available for tasks management with the team. Like you can set up responsible person, observers and participants in the tasks. Project management is also very good, you can create public/private , private visible and private hidden project Gantt chart etc. In employee section you can set up company structure in the form of departments and can assign employees in the departments. I used the webmail and setup my own domain and its working pretty smooth.

Cons: The problems which I faced initially, I found its user interface a bit complex as I moved on Bitrix24 from Asana, but by the time I got use to it and it feels so simple to use now. One more thing is that its desktop client has very limited feature like the web version. There should be more features available on the desktop version as well.

• Reviewed on 2018/06/19
Delvin A.
Web Developer
Internet, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2020/03/08

"The best Web Builder in the world!"

Comments: Just heavenly. The cons may seem much but they a low weighted. I honestly didn't mind thr challenge and I was learning after all how to use the system better. Bitrix24 changed my life in such a positive light, I truely would not be where I am without it

Pros: Honestly I don't what my life would be without bitrix24. I use it literally every single day to make websites. And they offer such low rates on their premium plans. It'a geek heaven in all it's glory. It also has wide functionality and customizations to play around with to your creativity.

Cons: It's can be buggy sometimes.
Not suitable for viewing on mobile
Can be frustrating to get support from staff at times since it is not built intially by them or so I was told in a top rated blog of theirs... I had to repeat several processes over and over sometimes and it gave me a mental rush. But I had patience with my sweet lil bitrix24 and it rewarded me with a beautiful website I am so proud of.

• Reviewed on 2020/03/08
Aminuddin B.
Information Technology Manager
Telecommunications, 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/02/08

"Better than others"

Comments: We are using Bitrix24 to manage our CRM system and solving anything related to our client. Bitrix24 also help us to collaborate on project and managing it to the max by using tool like Kanban board to do the planning and to-do list for checking every task that associate with the project.

Pros: Britrix24 has everything that a project management needs such as collaborative tools and storage space. The messenger platform let us to organized and and collaborate more effective and solving problem and issue instantly. Bitrix24 also has more competitive pricing plan that has fit our needs and less costly than other software.

Cons: Some of the CRM tools is quite confusing to use and there no complete guide or documentation that can help me to study its functionality. Sometimes, the system are running slow if i am opening certain tools or when they are updating the software and we cant accessing the system.

• Reviewed on 2021/02/08
Tony B.
Independent Consultant
Computer Software, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2017/03/16

"It does a lot, maybe even too much!"

Comments: This is a stellar tool for mid-size companies or smaller shops on the rise and growing. It fits neatly in that space where you have a little money to spend on worthwhile products but not the ludicrous amounts of money you'd have to spend for "enterprise class" tools such as those from Oracle and SAP. That said, for smaller companies or start-ups it is way too complex and has far too great a learning curve. Small shops simply don't have the time and resources to dedicate to learning a tool as feature rich and comprehensive as Bitrix. All in all though, if you are keen to get value for your money, you'd be hard pressed to find more value for money than that offered by Bitrix 24.

Pros: The ability to scale into different functional areas as companies grow. The product is very extensible, well thought out and lends itself extremely well to smaller growing companies as well as mid-sized established companies.

Cons: Just too much to chew for smaller shops or start-up companies. Very difficult for small co's to take on even when they can see the advantage of having a tool they can grow in to.

• Reviewed on 2017/03/16
Jonah W.
Computer Software
  • Reviewed on 2015/09/10

"All-In-One Business Solution"

Comments: We are a SaaS business who specialize in the auto side of Credit Unions. We were looking for an all-in-one solution for Sales, Customer Management, Client Tracking, Task Management, and chat. I tried services such as Asana for task management, Uber Conference for voice and video calling, Slack for team chat, and Sandglaz for project management. All of these were replaced by Bitrix24. Although, I do like Slack better for team communication. Since Bitrix has everything else we need for business, It doesn't make sense to use a whole new program just for chat.

Pros: Everything is in one place. No switching through multiple applications throughout the day. It's easier for non-tech savvy people to get involved with. Mobile app to keep everything with you as you go.

Cons: Desktop website isn't very responsive (i.e. when you resize the window). Using the snap feature of Windows with Bitrix open on the web isn't very productive. Usually I have to keep it full screen to make it usable. It's difficult to have conversations within Bitrix24 and still do other things. Bitrix24 makes the chat screen take up the whole interface and you have to exit the chat before doing anything else. Fortunately they have a external download of their chat program so this isn't much of a problem. It's still a pain to have to download it separate. The interface could use some updating. It's a little "clunky" in my opinion. Although you can set deadlines on your tasks, it doesn't automatically let you know about them unless you log into the program or set a reminder manually. The spell check isn't really spell check as we know it. It will tell you a word is wrong (using red squiggles) but it won't give you a right click menu to correct it, and there is no other way I have found to correct it within the program. You must search the word in other programs (I use Google) to see the correct spelling of the word.

• Reviewed on 2015/09/10
Sarla S.
Operation Head
Staffing & Recruiting, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/05/02

"Bitrix24 - Team Lacks Sensitivity on Custom Reports - Highly Irresponsible Team"

Comments: Bitrix24 has strong potential but sad to express, they are not a serious organization with its product development module is of still old age. Definitely Not at all a matured technology with the failure to understand basics if it comes to the custom tab. Humble request please understand and Learn the basics of sales, what is important aspects to measure in every organization in sales is employee performance and lead management efficiency,
The customer service you keep on banging your head but their support is like if they want they will give else you keep on reminding
Hope you understand and trust your customer's hard-earned money, understand their problems, help them grow with the right kind of solutions, rather than just with your patient reply, "SORRY we don't have this feature right now, new development request has been created."

Pros: When you are working on a sales CRM, the team's performance report is of utmost importance. I have been doing follow-ups for the last month and the reply is that as of now there is no such report in their system.
We are using it for our service industry. Just a disaster system, 2 years the money is sheer loss of money and more than that loss of trust and respect towards this brand who is least serious in considering the basics of employee daily/weekly/monthly performance report.

Cons: You check for any basic report you will not get. Their system cannot give reports based on your custom fields and thus the entire system fails to adhere to basic sales processes.
Their employee performance report is just an eyewash, they don't have an employee reporting structure at all, what the biggest disappointment.
Bitrix24 lacks sheer understanding of the basics of the sales process
Before any sales deal happens there are various stages towards that success first it begins with lead validation, if the lead is not validated then it's a sheer waste of time, effort, and energy.
So after lead validation, the mail is sent after that follow-up begins then its success or failure
Everyday sales team have to work on this process but sad to say No reporting structure at all
-Employees Lead Management (the chart is showing but not working in CRM ANALYTICS)
-Custom field tab reporting not there at all
-If you want to see entire sales employee's daily activities Bitrix24 does not has it at all
like how many leads validated, email sent, call made, task scheduling
-Employees time spent on Bitrix24 is not there on the std module, these are bare min basic features
-If you have dismissed an employee from an organization or any employee has left, you cannot remove that person from Bitrix24
-They don't have birthday greeting features for leads, it is only possible when they have done deals this is just a weird example.
-Your email bounce back no reports

• Reviewed on 2021/05/02
  • Reviewed on 2018/01/13

"Bitrix is a cool tool for Freelancers and entrepreneurs"

Comments: Time efficienty

Pros: I know bitrix 24 since their first days. I was one of the first user in Germany and i really Like to work with bitrix 24. I am in the Consulting and marketing business...i have for every of my customer an Account to bitrix 24. They can see what happens in their project and what will happen next and what are the actually to do s.... without to phone or message all the days or too much...it offer a cool system to work efficienty

Cons: Price structure. I would love to see a price table for all categories of business. Little companys or Freelancers with small budget can t pay 499 ..only one idea

• Reviewed on 2018/01/13
An N.
Design, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/11/05

"Lots of functionality, still a little bit clunky"

Comments: Project management is crucial in our global operations, the desktop and phone version really mitigates communication issues

Pros: This software does a great job integrating other cloud sharing platform which makes it easy for multi-platform users

Cons: There are so many features to navigate through it will take some time to get everyone on the same page

• Reviewed on 2019/11/05
Marina N.
Director & Media Strategist
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/10/11

"Overall positive, would recommend to clients & associates (although it has some deficiencies)"

Comments: For business consultants like me, it is a great tool to recommend as well as offer it as a service to our clients, especially if their Customer Service department is not automated. However, there are deficiencies and also there is no coaching/customer support available live at all hours (we operate in a different time zone GMT+2). Overall, its free version does not give many major benefits, not even on trial. The reports' issue is a major drawback. I still recommend it to clients, but when i mention the drawbacks, they are reluctant to go to the paid packages.

Pros: 1. Its connectivity with other platforms, software and social media - TIME SAVING
2. The ability to assign jobs (even in the free version)
3. Seeing the progress of a lead to becoming a client, as well as having total sale amount per client

Cons: 1) Very time consuming to learn
2) Cannot answer privately to a lead coming from Facebook (have to return back to the page)
3) Does not connect to other major social media
4) Its first paid package is still costly (from the small business person's point of view)
5) No reports or download of data availability (at least in the free version)
6) The free version allows only 100 entries so for heavy Facebook traffic of leads, we cannot access beyond one week!

• Reviewed on 2017/10/11
Cody C.
Customer Service Administrator
Sports, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/09/30

"It comes super close to encompassing so many aspects of the business and to replace other tools"

Pros: I set off to find the one CRM that would hold many aspects of our business under one umbrella and remove the need for a variety of apps. It offers decent CRM and lead management capabilities and it gets very close to substituting our other team collaboration tool. There is a lot to take in, so I dove in taking a big breath. I’ve heard about Britix24 from other sources and users so I was informed beforehand.
My highlights:
Workflow automation -- automatically triggered rules or actions
Email integration
Whenever someone interacts with a record, the creator of that record gets notified of any activity on it
Timetracking and users’ timesheets
Customizable workflow processes
Complex sales funnel
You can use web forms for lead management
You can choose between a Kanban view or a traditional view
Integration with a good range of third party apps

Cons: I’m in two minds about the UI – on one hand I like that Britix24 has so much to offer and I need to remind myself that the ultimate goal is a one-stop CRM, but there’s a lot to take in and it can feel overwhelming; however the settings are not pushed upon you as Britix24 gives you choices all the way through though the customization options could be more accommodating.

• Reviewed on 2018/09/30
Gabriela L.
Sales Specialist
Computer Software, 5 001-10 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/03/21

"Bitrix24 is our preferred platform for data management"

Comments: Bitrix24 offers great management alternatives to those who mainly use mobile devices to work. Its integrated CRM tool is very good for scheduling and rescheduling appointments, and for reserving resources.

Pros: This platform offers an excellent capacity for data categorization, and allows importing them to a large extent from external database creation tools. Bitrix is very good at handling documents, and its FAQ section is really informative about the use of the service.

Cons: The discussion table system of bitrix24 is very slow and poorly organized, and does not allow to correctly track the expenses of each employee in the department. It also does not offer a good system of mobile tasks.

• Reviewed on 2019/03/21
Procurement Specialist
Airlines/Aviation, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/09/12

"Project Management done right with Bitrix24"

Comments: So far it has been great and I'm sure we will continue working with it for a while. Bitrix24 has helped us streamline processes, crease out issues and delegate tasks to the team very efficiently while giving the opportunity to track progress and be at the top of things.

Pros: Bitrix24 offers a range of functions and extraordinary tools to help businesses and teams for managing projects. It is a unified platform that encourages collaborative use through the Activity Stream, wherein each member added in the team can track tasks, their progress and update any issues highlighted. Love the report generation feature and daily planning tools, without the need of multiple applications.
I am happy with it being available on a range of devices and operating systems (iOS and android), so it is accessible even when I'm on the move.

Cons: No. Bitrix24 delivers what it promises, nothing more nothing less. I am sure future upgrades will be even better.

• Reviewed on 2019/09/12
Ndahani E.
Student
Internet, Self Employed

"WPS review"

Comments: Most of students like to use this software in process of reading

Pros: It very easy to use and preparing lecture slid and scanning different source of writing into PDF, doc etc.

Cons: Easy to use and organizing material while want to make presantation

Ajay D.
Environmental Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/08/20

"Bitrix24"

Comments: We use this software daily to track customer calls. It has been a helpful tool.

Pros: Great features as a CRM software and phone system. The reports that can be pulled are helpful to analyze the success of your sales/program

Cons: The support is a little slow to respond at times and the cost of the software is a little expensive.

• Reviewed on 2020/08/20
Amira A.
Certified User Experience Design Course
E-Learning, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/01/24

"I totally loved working with bitrix!"

Comments: Good one. Definitely recommended

Pros: It is some time ago but I remember: I loved the personalization of the system: we could easily spread tasks throughout the team, keeping track of all the problems or great things appearing!

Cons: Every once in awhile the server had a problem. That was kind of annoying but did not happen too often.

• Reviewed on 2019/01/24
Claudio R.
IT COnsultant
  • Reviewed on 2018/12/12

"Helpful Project Management software"

Pros: Easy to start using
A lot of functionality out of the box
Using the free version still very helpful and can create various projects and share

Cons: Not so easy to configure alerts to help you track your deadlines during the day. Not easy to set up and coding project

• Reviewed on 2018/12/12
Daniel P.
Digital Manager
Management Consulting, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/04/17

"Great intranet"

Comments: I would still recommend anyone that might be getting their first CRM/intranet to have a look at Bitrix. The free version (which has great value) can get you up and running quickly and with no strain on your finances.

Pros: Great for team communications
Great intranet
Allows you to place a chat widget on your website
Great value for the money

Cons: Bringing up the menu can look like you are sitting in an airplane with tons of options and setting. The CRM part could be a bit user friendly.

• Reviewed on 2017/04/17
Web Designer
Design, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/04/01

"Great all-in-one project management tool"

Comments: I think it is the most powerful CRM tool. You can conduct all of your business from the mobile app. Thats powerful.

Pros: The mobile app and desktop app syncs all your CRM information. You can see contacts,leads, products, call, upload files, send invoices, quotes, talk to employees, live chat, and more.

Cons: It needs to connect your email into the app, on the desktop website all of your email is imported.

Muhammad T.
Digital Marketing Manager
Real Estate, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/03/06

"Amazing CRM with many additional features"

Comments: We love the Bitrix24 as we just adopted this tool as CRM but then we explored the more features and started using them. Thanks for Bitrix24 team for making this brilliant tool.

Pros: We choose Bitrix for our compnay's CRM solution but I found that there are many more features which are useful for us. I love how we can manage leads from different sources on same platform. We have used the custom contact forms in our landing pages which works perfectly to collect the leads in Bitrix24. It's not just a tool Bitrix24 is a whole new world in crm industry.

Cons: We are still learning how to use the tool and found it little bit complicated in start to deploy but I think after learning how to use it properly it will be easy for us.

• Reviewed on 2021/03/06
Olivia R.
2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/02/06

"good communication gets across"

Comments: Overall I thought it was interesting tool and love the layouts.

Pros: 1. I personally like the part were you can add your own personal touch and decorate the background with a picture that reflects your mood or just a style you like similar to what you would do in your email.
2. The layout of the different heading tabs makes it a bit easier to find what you are looking for.
3. You get up to 12 users to use this tool for free compared to some other management tools that only gives you option of 5 persons.

Cons: 1. This was not the tool for my team as we found it a bit difficult at first to navigate through this tool even for the administrator.
2. Works best for those who are more tech savvy.

• Reviewed on 2019/02/06