SysAid Reviews

4,5 (358) Write a Review!

About SysAid

SysAid helps IT work smarter, not harder, with service automation based on a decade of AI information. Try IT for free today.

Learn more about SysAid

Pros:

The product is very easy to use and it's efficient. It has saved us time and money many times and I am sure it will continue to do so in the future.

Cons:

Lack of On-premises mobile application version.

SysAid ratings

SysAid has an overall rating of 4,5 out 5 stars based on 358 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used SysAid before?

Thomas
Thomas
IT Analyst in UK
Law Practice, 51-200 Employees

SysAid - Simple Solution, Big Outcome

5,0 3 years ago

Comments: The Team are friendly and understood our needs (Once we had defined these). Overall the process has been quite simple, it's simply getting your head around using new software/solutions.

Pros:

I love the fact that SysAid is not a boring 'Out of the Box' 'This is what you get' experience. SysAid is tailored to your needs during the implementation process, from colour schemes, to custom data fields, to process automation.

Cons:

I dislike the fact that I had to learn 'very basic' HTML to implement notifications. This wasn't a great hinderance, but definitely something I disliked.

Edward
Edward
ICT Specialist in Aruba
Government Administration, 201-500 Employees

ITIL Compliant ServiceDesk System with user-friendly self-service portal

5,0 9 months ago

Comments: SysAid is our ITSM Tool. Aides us in implementing and monitoring ITIL procedures and standards. We register all of our incidents and requests thru the SysAid Admin (IT Technicians) or Self-Service Portal (other users in all departments of the organization). It has enabled our clients/users to monitor the status of their requests and reported incidents without the need to have emails sent back and forth or asking who was working on their issue. The self-service portal is customizable and can easily be branded to be uniform to the organizations needs. We are currently automating a number of forms and processes (like move requests, equipment requests, on- and off-boarding) thru the WorkFlow manager. Next steps will be the integration with JIRA (since the application has a number of integration options with Office Automation, Collaboration Tools, Monitoring Tools and Project Management Tools) and a more intensive use of automation tools (like self-service password unlock and reset).

Pros:

-Ticket registration and tracking -Workflow management -Self-Service portal -Reporting and Feed-back/Notification -ITIL-Compliant -Flexible and Customizable

Cons:

-Workflow Design is powerful but has a learning curve

jason
IT Support Supervisor in Canada
Hospital & Health Care, 1 001-5 000 Employees

Reasonably priced and fully featured

5,0 last month New

Pros:

SysAid offers excellent customer service and support, my tickets are responded to within an hour and all issues that have arisen during our usage have been resolved to a satisfactory level. The product is highly customizable, but many features are too complicated to be done by the end user, and a professional services package will need to be purchased.

Cons:

Our organization has a PC and Android environment, SysAid offers an agent to install on the PC's to collect information for asset management and support, but it does not offer an app to install on Android devices.

Rafael
MIS Technician in US

Not so great customer service.

1,0 5 years ago

Comments: A help desk solution in which none was being used by the companies I worked in.

Pros:

The program is cheap. Somewhat easy to setup. Not cluttered like other software I've used in the past.

Cons:

I've used this software for over 7 years. Almost every complaint that everyone else has about this software, I've made myself and the #1 complaint is that the company is based in Israel and they are hard to understand / get a hold of / and don't fully understand the real problems until the issue is explained a few times. I've installed purchased and installed this software in 3 different companies, and the experience was always the same. I then did work for them for a short amount of time. I wanted to bring to them the outside experience being a customer, and all the complaints I kept getting from U.S. customers, and even from other countries. I truly wanted to make this company better. But instead, they started to hire even further away, Romania, will the same comprehension issues. Now that they only 1 rep left for the U.S. and after that, I doubt they will ever hire again in the U.S. because of how different we think about customer service and how expensive we are. So they took one step forward by hiring the first U.S. rep and then myself, to them go two steps backwards by letting me go and hiring in another country for support. Yes, I did work there and am a former employee, now a customer again. But I was a customer before that, and nothing has changed before I started working there, and nothing will after I am gone. So please do not delete this review and publish for all to see as I wanted nothing for this company to succeed and instead I was shown the door.

Ryan
mederwerker in Netherlands
Consumer Goods, 51-200 Employees

sysaid is een goede helpdesk programma

4,0 2 months ago New

Comments: good program

Pros:

ticket mangement when there is a new ticket its by not assigend and thats the first thing you see when you start up sysaid. asset list is very easy to use.

Cons:

its hard to find old tickets back cuase when i need to search what has done to that one thing the ticket has already been closed and i don't know the number of the ticket

James
James
Systems Administrator III in US
Higher Education, 201-500 Employees

SysAid Review

4,0 3 years ago

Comments: We have tracking capability with SysAid that we never had before. We are able to better route our service requests to the correct team for quicker response. We have better ability to tier our help desk services. We have the capability of tracking hardware and software assets and maintaining an ITIL CMDB.

Pros:

Includes an asset management system and CMDB, modern interface for end-users and administrators, excellent sales and technical support.

Cons:

Workflow management is a little outdated and has a bit of a learning curve.

DBA in Costa Rica

Our everyday with SysAid

5,0 4 months ago

Comments: I have been very enrolled on the use of this software since day one. First as an user, then as an admin, then as the one in charge of support and maintain it. It has been easy to be involved on all the stages and the communication with the Support team, has been also a key for the success we have.

Pros:

It is easy to use. No need to be doing tedious installations, and is very reliable. We use it every day, around the globe, and we don't have issues with time zones or sync.

Cons:

What I have used so far has benn great. We need to continue to implement all the features on it.

Tito
Encargado de Infraestructura in Dominican Republic
Government Administration, 201-500 Employees

How SYSAID help us low the response time to solve issues

5,0 2 months ago New

Comments: We have an excellent experience with the software because we low the response time, also we can manage the inventory asset easily, we are now upgrading our version to the 22 expecting to see all new features.

Pros:

We most like how easy end users can open an incident/request, we are a court and our end users are lawyers with low IT knowledge.

Cons:

How easy you can automate the routing of the tickets!

Adrian
Coordinador de Servicios de TI in Mexico
Oil & Energy, 11-50 Employees

SysAid - A good option

5,0 2 months ago New

Comments: Previously we had a more limited version than the current one and that made the issue of reports difficult for us, there was not much flexibility.

Pros:

Ease of use and tracking of reported incidents.

Anders
IT OPerations in Sweden
Machinery, 1 001-5 000 Employees

SysAid I like it

5,0 2 months ago New

Comments: It is good

Pros:

Ease of implementation Ease of upgrading Ease of changeing server

Cons:

THe UI feels old, more drag and drop. Try minimizing total clicks needed to perform a task

Charles
IT Service Desk Manager in Nigeria
Oil & Energy, 5 001-10 000 Employees

The Impact of SysAid

5,0 2 years ago

Comments: My overall experience on SysAid has been awesome, however, there are some challenges been faced during usage. If one is not technically sound, it will be difficult to manage as an Administrator without the consent of the professional support, but however, there is a user-guide to help.

Pros:

The features I like most about the software is the Advanced reporting, It helps to give detailed reports about your ticketing system as a whole,location-wise, computer assets, service been used mostly etc. It also gives room to have full control as desired.

Cons:

The Features that should be improved is unable to filter the customized field which is the most the critical feature that is important. For instance, when an additional feature is created manually separate from the original features, it is difficult to filter. for the implementation to take place, it will fee for a professional support as it is concluded as a project.

IT Support Manager in US
Facilities Services

SysAid is a great product that could be a fantastic product

4,0 5 years ago

Comments: We were able to get a comprehensive product that gave us the biggest bang for our buck compared to any other product. Overall we are very happy with it. Support, not so much. There are lots of things we would change, or focus on changing for sure.

Pros:

We like SysAid because of it's flexibility in design. We are easily able to create new forms and templates for different kinds of tickets and as such were able to roll out SysAid to our entire company and it is now utilized by every department in our company. We love the workflow features and that we are able to incorporate data from our active directory infrastructure to be able to identify end users and their departments or managers. We are very happy with our ability to modify and maintain escalation rules. Because the system is operating on Microsoft SQL Server we have been able to very successfully use SQL Reporting Services to generate very robust reports to provide our management teams with metric data that was previously unavailable.

Cons:

Getting support is like pulling teeth. Some design element a lacking suck as the ability to edit and remove and or re-arrange workflow tabs. The system seriously lacks any granularity in administrator security and data security. Example, in order for an Admin to be able to use the LogMeIn feature, they have to be a SysAid Administrator. However with over 75 Administrators in our organization, we don't want them all to have the power to change our system configuration. So it lacks foresight that a feature like that would require the keys to the house to be able to use. The same thing goes for designing templates. There is a security role to be able to modify and design templates, but you cannot create custom fields and new lists with that role, so users cannot complete the designing of their forms without having been given the SysAid Admin role which is more power than we want them to have over the system. This leads to unforeseen problems where departments admins start making changes to the system without knowing that the change does not only affect them or their department. Canned reporting is not great. Even the custom reporting feature is not good.

Tim
Group IS Administrator in UK
Medical Devices, 1 001-5 000 Employees

Not the bigest name but a full featured surprisingly good solution

5,0 2 years ago

Comments: I have nothing negative to say about them. Our account manager has been excellent. As far as I can remember, we have had no outages during the last 2 years. If you are looking for an ITSM solution, at least give them a try, you might be pleasantly surprised.

Pros:

Due to the help offered by Sysaid, it was easy to get the solution configured to our needs. If needed, we could have given them our requirements and they would have configured it for us. I like to learn a solution by doing the config myself, so just relied on them to point me in the right direction as and when needed. I didn't need a lot of help during the initial setup, but when I reached out to them, the service was always excellent. On the surface it looks quite simple but when you dig into the admin settings, it has a lot of powerful features that make it very customizable.

Cons:

Rendering email in the ticket was clumsy but has improved recently. It is perfectly useable but others do it better.

Hitesh
Head of IT Servcies in UK
Financial Services, 201-500 Employees

SYSAID is a great ITSM Tool comparable to any other global tool but really great value for money

5,0 2 years ago

Comments: We have been using SYSAID since 2012. It was easy to implement and roll out to the business. Today even our [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] uses SYSAID to log tickets for issues.

Pros:

Ease of use and setup with Asset management/Projects modules which are easy to use

Cons:

The reporting tool exports to Excel 2003 format. needs updating to Excel 2016 or higher

Justin
Help Desk Administrator in US
Higher Education, 51-200 Employees

SysAid is Great!

5,0 9 months ago

Comments: It's wonderful. It does everything we need it to and we have plenty of support in regards to the system.

Pros:

Easy to use and easy to train others to use it.

Cons:

Customization for the site could be a lot easier.

Eric
Engineer in Israel
Construction, 51-200 Employees

All essencials in one service desk

5,0 2 years ago

Comments: IT issues such as internet/ server down, softwares not working, new hiring / off board processes, approvals trough dynamic workflows usage.
The most we like that is automated and no more manual work needed anymore which saves us a lot of time to focus on tasks with higher priority and urgency.

Pros:

No need for multiple tools and softwares anymore as SysAid has all essencials in one service desk. Easy to use and friendly. Lots of 3rd parties integrations available, such as Teamviewer, Office365, Sap and much more.

Cons:

I like everything as is completely customizable and automated, maybe like less that the integration with softwares like Sap required a special coding and configuration but fully understand as it was based on our needs which is amazing to have the option to customize according to our requirements and needs. There are tons of softwares that dont offer this and only what it comes by default , out of the box.

Adewale
Analyst, IT Service Desk in Nigeria
Telecommunications, 1 001-5 000 Employees

Great User Experience

5,0 10 months ago

Comments: Great graphic user interface, with awesome user experience

Pros:

Ability to be able to use the analytic and reporting at convenience, creating your type of report weekly, daily or monthly. Spooling at ease when and how you want it . Sysaid CX/UX is top notch for a first time user (onboarding) easy navigation Sysaid asset lifecycle, helps with onboarding and offboarding of an employee in the business with smooth transition and great experience. Sysaid helps with right prioritization, the impact and urgency of tickets helps both the user and process manager .

Cons:

The chat console is not really in use, still struggles with the chat session from the administrative point of view

Lorne
ICC systems Tech in Canada
Government Administration, 5 001-10 000 Employees

Customizable and easy to use

5,0 2 years ago

Comments: Excellent we use this to keep track of our system and componets

Pros:

Customizable and easy to use, Good support and the product never seems to need any maintance

Cons:

Some of the small things like window size on some parts of the app...small things mostly

Lori
Support Lead in US
Mining & Metals, 10 000+ Employees

Great Help Desk management system

5,0 2 years ago

Comments: SysAid team is great! they are very responsive and always there to help.

Pros:

Ease of use. Workflow capabilities are great. Easy to setup new groups, categories, ect.

Cons:

Reporting functions are getting better but still in progress.

Joe
IT Director in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 501-1 000 Employees

I love SysAid!!!!!!!!!1

5,0 2 years ago

Comments: I have now used SysAid at 4 companies. Every company I go to I change out their system to SysAid.

Pros:

It has so many features included with the product. It's very easy and intuitive to use. It has all the tech ops tools I need under one roof. We're changing the way our entire business functions with an IT tool.

Cons:

Setting up incident management is easy. Finding the capacity to setup all the features and functionality has been a challenge. This isn't a con but more of a frustration for me. It's easy to see everything it can do and use cases. The challenge is putting all the thoughts into logic to make it happen.

Leonel
Application Support Specialist in Colombia
Retail, 10 000+ Employees

A great IT service management tool

5,0 3 years ago

Comments: for years we needed to get KPI's based on the support workload for the IT team, now we can have them with sysaid

Pros:

easy to use tool for end users, and capabilities for reporting services

Cons:

very restricted directly access to database.

Luis A.
Senior Manager in Dominican Republic

Nice tool to manage IT Recourses

5,0 2 years ago

Comments: Is good, actually, I don't conceive to manage IT ticketing outside SysAid. At first you have to be familiar with some administrative options, but in couple of hours you would be ready to go.

Pros:

Powerful platform with different Approaches. I have modules to administrate efficiently your Tickets and incident related to Service Desk, and project manajement. BI and regular Reports are a hit!, you can customized all of the thing and assign timer to different stages. There as a portal that you can share with your customers to auto-services an follow-up their tickets

Cons:

Poor options to project management and low performance. The look'n'feel is bad, and confusing. I would prefer to avoid that module if you have some middle-size projects, and go to MS project instead.

Ahsan
Systems Analyst in UK
Construction, 11-50 Employees

SysAid

5,0 3 years ago

Comments: We are using SysAid to manage our day to day incidents and requests. Along with that we have de-commisioned solar winds and intune and only use SysAId as our Asset management.

Pros:

We implemented SysAid for our ticket and asset management system. SysAid is nothing but a great system which can improve productivity drastically. The thing I like most about the system is that the varieties in which it could be molded depending on customers needs. I will definitely suggest SysAid.

Cons:

I have not come across any cons until now.

Garan
Garan
Desktop Support Engineer in UK
Biotechnology, 201-500 Employees

SysAid - Simple ITIL ticket management

5,0 last year

Comments: SysAid has helped us implement ITIL within our organisation, track tickets and service records with SLA's and provide clear communication with our end users

Pros:

I love the customizability in every small detail. You can craft everything to capture information exactly for your organization without missing anything.

Cons:

I didn't like how the RDS agent on the laptops is a little bit of a hassle to install and uninstall. The RDS it self it a little bit flakey but definitely not a deal breaker. I wish the UI was more modern.

business analyst in Israel
Building Materials, 1 001-5 000 Employees

good ITSM System

4,0 2 years ago

Pros:

the ability to be able to build and setup the system without hire new employees

Cons:

the workflow and the asset managements not intuitive