15 years helping South African businesses

About ikas

ikas is an e-commerce platform that has been developed with small and medium-sized businesses and entrepreneurs in mind.

Learn more about ikas

Pros:

Ease of use and sales practice! very good pricing.

Cons:

I'd like them to upgrade the solidness of their versatile applications, which intermittently crash.

ikas ratings

ikas has an overall rating of 4,8 out 5 stars based on 96 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used ikas before?

Ali Osman
Ali Osman
Founder in Türkiye
Computer Software, 2–10 Employees

Good team, good work

5,0 6 months ago

Pros:

Fast interface. Easy to use. Advanced options. Fast support.

Cons:

For the time being, I have not encountered any negative, disadvantageous situation.

Best in Türkiye

5,0 7 months ago

Comments: The most powerful software in this area

Pros:

In other companies you must pay some critical. etc. theme

Cons:

They don't give much choice in terms of payment infrastructure.

Kaan
Brand Director in Türkiye
Retail, 51–200 Employees

The Team is Rookie About Fashion Retail Brand

2,0 5 months ago

Comments: The team has to care about their customers more and they need to act faster.

Pros:

The interface is easy to use. We see all the sales with details.

Cons:

They are not integrated to NEBIM and ERP softwares even though they said "we are integrated to those software programs". Also, the customer service is not helpful any time. The proccess is always taking long.

5 months ago

Thank you for letting us know about this. We're sorry to hear you had a frustrating experience. We'll strive to do better in the future. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share. We would love to make things right and help you with any problems you encounter.

Jeniffer
Jeniffer
Project Manager in Singapore
Architecture & Planning, 10 000+ Employees

Nice and Easy Inventory and Website Management Solution.

5,0 4 months ago

Comments: Functional marketing management tool with stable features and the web content management is excellent and productive sales reports preparation tool.

Pros:

I like the products capabilities like easy tracking and the marketing functionalities across different marketing platforms. Engagement and various projects document management and also very effective on sales data management and the best ecommerce options and easy to create reports.

Cons:

The package is easy to start and nothing like dislike which i can remember having during the initial starting with ikas.

4 months ago

Mehmet Şamil
Owner in Türkiye
Apparel & Fashion, Self Employed

I Love ikas More Than Every Other E-commerce Platforms

5,0 7 months ago

Pros:

ikas; I love it for its ease of use, 24/7 customer support, and friendly policies.

Cons:

Sometimes I get an error while using the interface, but when I report it, they fix it immediately.

Hanifi Ertuğrul
Hanifi Ertuğrul
ecommerce specialist in Türkiye

Ikas's means fast

5,0 6 months ago

Pros:

Ikas is the best software in Türkiye and Europe. You can use upsell and cross sell feature in scale.

Cons:

It does not offer options other than a few payment institutions.

Yalçın
Yalçın
CEO in Türkiye
Ranching, 2–10 Employees

You will love ikas

5,0 7 months ago

Pros:

ikas is a very practical system in terms of e-commerce site setup. Customer service is really great. Whenever we call, we can solve our problems by talking to an official. Also very fast. Simple.

Cons:

They're weak on shipping deals. The mobile app is too weak. They should make their mobile application more useful in an emergency.

7 months ago

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We always strive to do our best and we're extremely grateful to learn that our hard work resonates with your e-commerce journey. You can be sure that we'll continue improving our shipping deals and mobile app, we appreciate your feedback.

Skyler
Skyler
Digital Marketer in Singapore
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Using Ikas Made My E-commerce Journey So Much Better

5,0 5 months ago

Comments: Since I started using Ikas, I've noticed it's not just another generic e-commerce platform. I've genuinely appreciated the attention to user experience; it's evident they've considered both the seller's and the buyer's needs - whereas most other platforms only do one or the other. The features they offer have been a great fit for my business, whether I'm scaling up or just tweaking things. And in this crowded online market, using Ikas has given me a sense that my store can truly stand apart from the rest.

Pros:

Using Ikas has elevated my e-commerce experience significantly. Its interface is notably fast and user-friendly, making everyday tasks seamless. A highlight for me is Ikas's multilingual support, which has expanded my market reach and fostered connections with a global clientele. The platform's integration with AWS assures speed, security, and reliability. Furthermore, the streamlined one-page checkout and transparent fee structure has increased my conversions. The ability to synchronize inventory across sales channels, coupled with its efficient design tools, makes managing online stores on multiple platforms a breeze, all from a singular dashboard.

Cons:

I personally found Ikas straightforward and user-friendly to use and implement. But, if I had to pick one thing to improve, it would be the abilty to have more customization options.

Information Technology & Services, 10 000+ Employees

Transforming industries with advanced technology by ikas

5,0 4 months ago

Comments: ikas offers various features to users whether it's refining logos, color schemes, or product displays, this branding and personalization, empower businesses to make a distinct and lasting impression in the digital marketplace.

Pros:

ikas platform has an array of adaptable templates and design tools, allowing users to craft online stores that reflect their unique brand identity.

Cons:

As at the time of working hours especially at peak hours facing some waiting time to get customer support, it's ok.

3 months ago

Thank you so much for sharing your experience and valuable feedback with us. We always strive to do our best and we’re extremely grateful to learn that our hard work resonates with your e-commerce journey. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share. We would love to make things right and help you with any problems you encounter.

Telecommunication in Kenya
Accounting, 2–10 Employees

My experience with ikas

5,0 3 months ago

Comments: The ikas is best in content management and service delivery. This tool is used in the website and it helps in keeping the record safe. When it come to costs its affordable and many people can run it effectively.

Pros:

The ikas is one of the software that has an intrusive inter-phase that attracts many clients to the profile. This software is readily found in the google play store and thus accessible to many people. This tool is easily linked with other related desktop software. Nevertheless, this tool is not only cheap but it can be affordable and customized into required designs and shapes for the customers satisfaction.

Cons:

The ikas used to consume large band width and this seemed to be a great problem in our institution, However, when it come to service delivery and content management this tool is useful. I have been with the ikas for several years and I cant regret anymore. The ikas has served beyond my expectation.

Shivam
Business Development Manager in India
Information Technology & Services, 51–200 Employees

Your Street to Way better Deals and Client Associations: Winning with Ikas

4,0 6 months ago

Comments: Since the ikas's basic and present-day, completely secure stage, I built eCommerce websites for my clients, and they were greatly pleased with my administrations. This permits me to concentrate on other ranges of my commerce without having to stress approximately deals operations. Ikas helped me in making the shipping execution preparation simpler when I was required to create the shipping modules. You cannot develop indeed on the off chance that you basically contact client bolster since the administrations are deficiently and the item needs substance.

Pros:

The incredibly fast and user-friendly interface of ikas is one of the highlights that merits uncommon consideration. Also, the ikas supply of dialect offer assistance has been pivotal in setting up associations with clients in numerous countries. My deals and permeability have expanded significantly as a result of this vital introduction, giving me a competitive advantage within the advertisement. I had attempted a part of comparable destinations, but this one stood out as the finest since it advertised free conveyance as well as other points of interest and had an easy-to-use format. As you alter, everything gets to be easy.

Cons:

Ikas' common subject adjustment is respectable and adequate, in spite of the fact that a few regions are still not accessible for personalization. I wish we could oversee our books in Ikas so that we wouldn't require a partitioned program for pre-accounting. Alter in their commission rates; I got an email informing me of this alter all through the term of my contract with them. The settings you crave for SEO cannot be made.

6 months ago

Thank you so much for sharing your experience and valuable feedback with us. We always strive to do our best and we're extremely grateful to learn that our hard work resonates with your e-commerce journey.

Barış
Founder in Türkiye

Quick and Easy

5,0 7 months ago

Pros:

Ikas is very easy in both website control and integration. It gives you the opportunity to solve your business quickly with the drag and drop system and the infrastructure that guides you during the site design.Are you having trouble? Then immediately call the 24/7 open customer support line and your problem will be resolved quickly. I manage the e-commerce operations of 4 different companies, including my own. I genuinely recommend.

Cons:

Notihng.

Sylvia
Administrator in Nigeria
Human Resources, 201–500 Employees

Active dashboard

5,0 6 months ago

Comments: This is one of the most best e-commerce builders and setting the shopping carts.

Pros:

The dashboard this place is every activity being done and performed therefore this is the work of the user to review the history of work.

Cons:

I'm possessed by this software because of it is my work and therefore I can't say any dislike about it probably maybe in the future.

Onur
Company Founder in Türkiye
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

IKAS Review

5,0 7 months ago

Comments: They are providing a great UI for designing your website and also they have very straightforward payment system so that we can integrate our products easily whenever we want.

Pros:

I believe that the best thing that I like about IKAS is I can reach to a support represantative anytime that I want. Also they are providing great assistance about the usage of the website.

Cons:

Well, to be honest I did not find anything that I dislike until now.

Utku
Petshop in Türkiye
Veterinary, Self Employed

Nice ikas ❤️

5,0 7 months ago

Comments: It is a reliable and easy to use site. It's fine for speed. Good level of Google optimization

Pros:

to be fast and reliable. Very very good

Cons:

Prices could have been a little more affordable. No other complaints

Jai
Marketing Manager in India
Food & Beverages, 11–50 Employees

A game-changing and futuristic Multi-channel eCommerce Platform.

5,0 6 months ago

Pros:

It's a reliable platform that makes it simple and fast to sell our products around the world.It is simple to create sales reports with this tool.It enables seamless engagement with our customers.

Cons:

It's effortless and limitless hence I lack anything to complain.

Serap
Owner in Türkiye
Textiles, Self Employed

Support Line and practical solutions

5,0 7 months ago

Comments: As I arranged a lot, I understood the steps easily and we continue to organize with pleasure.We recommend to our friends

Pros:

Whenever I Call support line They always help us practically and solved the problems We can prepare our website easliy . We hope we use active our website Thanks Ikas Team

Cons:

When we bought the program first I couldn't I flounderedBut as we use program we saw that we can arrange easily

Why Ikas?

5,0 5 months ago

Pros:

What I value most about Ikas is how user-friendly and simple it is.I would like to point out that ikas gives customers with a large selection of custom templates that assist in designing their online stores and developing their own brand identities. Another fantastic feature is the advice it offers when you are working on this, such as colour schemes.

Cons:

I love that Ikas offers default designs to make website building simple, but I was hoping to see additional templates.

4 months ago

Best Feedback for Ikas

5,0 6 months ago

Comments: Highly Recommended Tool for All.

Pros:

I discovered Ikas because it is so user-friendly that you can create your own online store or website within hours. An end user always strives to comprehend the tool in the simplest way possible. And I adore the option to track listings and payments that it provides.

Cons:

Ikas is now functioning without any issues for me. It is simple to install, secure, and safe.

Empowering business with integrations

5,0 5 months ago

Pros:

I like the integration with social media which helps in marketing which reaches broader audience and it makes to drive the sales, and easily to integrate different various payment gateways which helps in tracking the bills.

Cons:

I appreciate ikas for providing default templates to build website easily however expecting to see more templates.

Information Technology & Services, 10 000+ Employees

Friendly tool even for beginners

4,0 6 months ago

Pros:

An end user always thrives to understand the tool at most simplest way possible and then I came across ikas where it is so user friendly that you can build your own online store or your web site with in hours. And I love how it offers you to track the listings and payments.

Cons:

I would appreciate if ikas enables more number of integrations.

Manoj
Engineer in India
Renewables & Environment, 1 001–5 000 Employees

Favourite Website Builder - ikas

4,0 4 months ago

Pros:

One of my best & favourite e-commerce website builder with lot of features. ikas has plenty of templates to build and it helped my business to grain attention to viewers.

Cons:

ikas have easy set-up with themes but I have faced delay in doing updates to the sections that I've designed. Can be much quicker.

Budget friendly e-commerce

5,0 6 months ago

Pros:

What I must admit about ikas is it's affordability, even if your budget is minimal it can offer you to create a good online store as per the user requirements.

Cons:

I am facing no issues with ikas however appreciate if they would include more integrations

Accountant in Kenya
Accounting, 2–10 Employees

The review of ikas

5,0 3 months ago

Comments: The ikas has helped in maintaining customer relationship and also in creating good connection with other firms owner thus improving the sales of the firms and therefore the profits margin expands. When it come to customer maintenance go for this tool. The ikas is best to use and maintain.

Pros:

ikas has user-friendly inter phase that helps in installation and accessibility. This tool is easier to customize with other desktop software which are related. The ikas helped in creating good interaction with other firms. This tool is accessible to many users. The ikas is cheap to install and maintain. The ikas is excellent in terms of customization and everything.

Cons:

The ikas is expensive to run and maintain due to the large band width it consumes and required when updating the version. Although this is not much compared to the services it offer thus it is worth using it. This tool is know to be the best in maintaining customer relationship. The ikas has the best template for operation.

Taner
Managing Partner in Türkiye
Marketing & Advertising, 11–50 Employees

Fast & Easy-to-use eComm Platform

5,0 6 months ago

Pros:

Fastest overall performance among competitors

Cons:

Nothing in particular. It's safe, secure and easy to implement.