Filter by:

• Overall
    4.8/5
    4.3/5

About SIGNiX

The patented SIGNiX Digital Signature Platform brings superior data privacy and independent legal evidence to your current workflow.

Learn more about SIGNiX

Abimbola K.
Customer Support Team Lead
Entertainment, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/09/09

"SIGNiX saves my organization time and money."

Comments: SIGNiX enable my organization reduce time spent sending and receiving physical contract documents via airmail.Since we switched to SIGNiX ,we have saved financial resource which would usually had been expended transporting documents to partners and customers.
With SIGNix,our customers get to sign contractual agreements digitally ,and even when they encounter hurdles using SIGNiX,we easily assign a sales rep. to assist them navigate the hurdle via the telephone ; SIGNiX is that intuitive.

Pros: SIGNiX is intuitive,thereby making it easy to use both for us as a company and our customers and partners to use to sign contracts. I like that contractual documents signed with SIGNiX are legally binding and thus ,there has been no complaint from any of our partners since we began using this program.
It is so easy to create signatures with this tool ,as a user I am allowed to either draw my own personalized signature or choose a signature from a list of singnature fonts. Documents can be signed both on smartphone and computer ; making it very convenient to use by all.

Cons: We have had difficulties convincing partners in developing countries to sign contractual agreements via SIGNiX. Although I admit this is in no way ,a fault of SIGNix ,however it is a bottleneck we regularly encounter.

• Reviewed on 2018/09/09
Jackie H.
ceo
  • Reviewed on 2017/11/17

"easy platform to use"

Comments: It both streamlines and expedites our workflow. More so than that though it is the most secure digital signature on the market. there is a difference between digital and electronic signatures and it is important to know the difference, because most people do not.

Pros: security and no third party verification needed. this means that the certificates are embedded within the document so you can store them on your servers under your own protocols and not have a large footprint

Cons: transition. like with any change in workflow management there was some difficulty to transition from our old way of doing things to this new one, but well worth it in the long run

• Reviewed on 2017/11/17
Carl P.
Medical Sales Representative
Medical Devices, 501-1 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/08/22

"Carl’s signix review "

Comments: Overall, I have had a net positive experience with signix and it notifies me when my documents are completed.

Pros: I love that I can email this to my patients and have them sign all necessary documents without having to physically mail anything. It’s even simple enough that I can guide them through it over the phone with no problems.

Cons: Sometimes the form messes up when going to edit each document to place new smart fields throughout it.

• Reviewed on 2018/08/22
Senior Project Engineer
Aviation & Aerospace, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2019/09/12

"Huge Time Saver"

Comments: Electronic document signing between multiple parties provides significant convenience and time savings.

Pros: This software was used to electronically sign documents during all my property transactions, and sped up the process tremendously.

Cons: I don't think there was anything negative about my experience with this software, or usage of it to digitally sign documents.

• Reviewed on 2019/09/12