• Overall

About Agiloft

Winner "Editor's Choice" award. Automate contract generation, approvals, reports with suppliers and customers. Trusted by 3+ M users.

Learn more about Agiloft

Kelsie M.
Marketing Staff
Food & Beverages, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/08/25

"Agiloft is perfect for designing business processes "

Comments: The management of electronic signatures is one of the biggest strengths of agiloft, so its use is highly recommended to handle virtual documents. We recommend reviewing your varied file recovery options, and to be able to work even without being connected to the internet.

Pros: Agiloft presents a great utility in the management of audit trails, and barcoding / RFID. It is quite good to work with business process mapping, which can be designed and modeled completely from scratch.

Cons: Given that it lacks many functions for customer service, we think it would not be very useful in the management of call centers. It does not have a good virtual assistant, nor enough workflow management tools. It also does not manage emails.

• Reviewed on 2019/08/25
Cindi K.
Associate General Counsel
201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/03/03

"Highly customizable and affordable system with excellent customer service"

Comments: PROS: Agiloft especially excels at scalable customization, fair pricing and customer service. All the staff I've encountered at Agiloft (not just the initial sales contact), from the implementers to the billing staff, have been responsive, friendly and helpful with a "can-do" positive attitude. They are a professional, dependable service-oriented team. Billing with Agiloft has always been very fair and transparent. The possibilities with Agiloft's system are nearly limitless. If inclined, the administrator can take on a significant amount of the maintenance and design of the system. I had no programming experience, but using the available documentation/tutorials and custom training available along with the creative ideas my implementer offered, I was able to become quite independent and save our company money while having a tailored, high performing contract system that grows with our organization's needs.

CONS: With so many possibilities for customization comes a number of decisions that need to be made. This can be time-consuming, but Agiloft offers the customer the option to make as many or as little of the design decisions as works for them. We'd much rather have the problem of too much choice than a situation where the system doesn't fit our needs enough or where the cost of having an engineer design everything in our system is prohibitively expensive. If your organization wants to handle some of the maintenance and design, there definitely can be a learning curve for the more complex aspects but also great payoff in independence and control of the direction of the system.

RECOMMENDATIONS FOR OTHER BUYERS: We had a very lengthy review process that involved intensive research. We recommend strongly considering how experienced and knowledgeable and stable the vendor is (not just who has the slickest app or tech conference booth). We also recommend noting how much the vendor listens to you during the sales process. Agiloft has been a solid industry leader since the 1990's and did not pressure or rush us to make our decision. They were patient and respectful and worked hard to understand our unique needs as a nonprofit and as a public media organization. We recommend taking time for the demos, using the free trial versions and talking to the vendors thoroughly about what is and isn't included and how they operate. We also recommend reading the PCMag review as it was comprehensive and captured what makes Agiloft different from its competitors.

• Reviewed on 2017/03/03
Brian P.
Field Service Manager

"DCG Systems Experience"

Comments: I would recommend Agiloft to anyone needing a fully customizable CRM with a focus on customer relations. the folks at Agiloft go out of their way to understand your business process and where their product would best fit in. Agiloft Customer Support is Outstanding!

Pros: Easily Customizable to our business needs. Automatic reporting and email notifications are essential to our process. Out of the box integration to our business structure. Create and adapt business practices to include Agiloft. We did not know what we were missing until we started creating processes with Agiloft in mind, The joke at our company is "Agiloft can do it".

Cons: As a company that tracks equipment MTBF, availability and MTTR, the Graphics and Graphing packages lack the ability to do some of the hings we would like. Still need to import some data into excel for post processing.

Susan K.
PARALEGAL
Food & Beverages, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/04/03

"Agiloft is my Co-Worker"

Comments: Having all the company agreements at my fingertips has been fantastic! The implementation went very smooth and we are starting to implement new features (enhancing our clause library and providing access to 3rd parties to create their own agreements).

Pros: I refer to Agiloft as my co-worker because of the time savings it provides when I've been requested to provide information on a particular agreement or co-worker, as well as the time savings in drafting and finalizing agreements by using the Clause Library and Work-flows. The ease in training is also a major plus, new users anticipate being intimidated, but after 15 short minutes, they are off and running with full capabilities to start using all the features Agiloft provides.

Cons: Understanding the relationships between tables when setting up new fields and revising user permissions can be confusing.

• Reviewed on 2020/04/03
Matt C.
VP Software Development and Technical Support
  • Reviewed on 2012/05/16

"Best software purchase I've ever made"

Comments: I don't want to sound over the top, but I have nothing but good things to say about Agiloft. As a rapidly growing company we had many manual processes which needed to be automated. Having a system that fit our business model was important, and I went through a lot of tools before I settled on AG. By far the strongest aspect of Agiloft is its ease of customization. Literally all customization is point and click, and within about 40 hours of our initial installation (which we did ourselves on our hardware), we had a system up and running which accomplished what I was unable to do with any other product. Since the original implementation in October 2011, there has not been a week where I have not been rolling out AG into other areas of our business, to the point where we now track everything from sales leads to fixed assets, billing, and service in AG. Our users have learned quickly, and have been happy to have a system that helps them do their jobs well.

Pros: - Ease of customization - Everything is point-and-click and easy to understand. We have not had to write any code, yet we're integrated with several other mission-critical systems within our business.
- Ease of use - Even our fairly non-technical users find AG easy to pick up, and with light training are productive immediately. I attribute some of this to the user interface, but even more of it to the fact that we are able to mold the system to our business flow and terminology, so it's already familiar.
- Performance - We have a few dozen people in and out of the system all day, and rarely have any trouble. We did install on our own server, and sized it according to AG's recommendations.
- Quality - While any software product will have minor annoyances that you would like to see fixed, there are only a few of those. We have had absolutely zero bugs that have stopped us from getting the business value out of AG that we need.
- Cost - Very reasonable per-seat fees, no upcharges.

Cons: This is not a con, but my only advice is to find a champion for the project internally who understands the business processes you're wanting to implement in AG, and who has the time to focus on the project. Don't be afraid to implement what you need, and then tweak over time as requests come in - you'll rarely get everything right in a first pass and you'll get the best feedback after a minimal process has been in the users' hands for a week or two.

• Reviewed on 2012/05/16
Eric N.
Telecommunications
  • Reviewed on 2015/07/06

"Versatile system offering easy and quick customization"

Pros: The overriding advantages of Agiloft's product/company:
1) It can be customized to do almost anything with almost no programming, and quickly: truly a system designed for users to modify. This supports living process that increases adoption rate and reduces operational errors.
2) It is possible to create and maintain the system and its customizations with a very small commitment of staffing because the customization method is very efficient and largely self-explanatory.
3) The support is excellent: failures and bugs are addressed promptly and software updates containing bug fixes are delivered much faster than industry average.

Cons: 1) The user interface is dated looking. This is a minor issue since the simplicity helps with the ease of configuration and does not get in the way of functionality.
2) The organization of the user interface is around data rather than process. Process needs are fully accommodated, but the data-driven approach means that processes that access more than one data type can be more difficult to implement or represent on-screen to users. However I have not come across any customization that could not be made with the system.
2) Sparse documentation. Some of the more advanced features as well as effective tuning require support or professional services even though they are not difficult to implement.

• Reviewed on 2015/07/06
Kathi T.
Computer Software
  • Reviewed on 2015/07/02

"Good Customer Service Goes a Long Way"

Pros: What I like the most regarding Agiloft is their customer service. When I first started setting up our CRM system, if I ran into any stumbling blocks or had any questions I would just send off an email and I would almost immediately have someone answer my question or via email or if it was something complicated to explain, we would get on a video conference and they would show me step by step what I should do. They were always extremely friendly and extremely helpful and very knowledgeable. Most companies I deal with you can't even get through to customer service, but the Agiloft staff is always right there when I need them.

Cons: Some of the administration set up can be a little bit tricky at times. Usually I could figure things out for myself, but sometimes I would have to seek additional help for Agiloft customer support.

Carly C.
Procurement Specialist
  • Reviewed on 2017/07/12

"We utilize this unique tool to manage requisitions, approvals, and contractor ticketing. "

Pros: Agiloft is very user friendly and has tremendous flexibility for you to customize your Knowledge Base and develop workflows to automate mundane tasks, eliminate human error, integrate with other software tools, and increase end user satisfaction. Agiloft has decreased our requisition approval turnaround time by four days - a huge value add to a fast pace high volume company like ours. Once the platform is built, the implementation specialist arms you with all of the tools necessary to make modifications and updates as the need for tweaks arises.

Cons: We have a history of quick but unhelpful responses from customer support. Fortunately, we are able to work with our implementation specialist when support tickets require escalation. There is a clear eagerness to assist, but the communication from support lacks depth. You have to be extremely specific with your desired resolution.

• Reviewed on 2017/07/12
John B.
Supervisor - Corporate Access Mgt. Program
Oil & Energy, 5 001-10 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/07/06

"This product has been everything we needed from it since it was purchased."

Comments: An automated electronic service desk ticketing and tracking system.

Pros: We have been able to adjust this product to our specific needs. Easy to make changes whenever you need to and if you can't remember how to make the change(s), Agiloft Developers are always available to assist.

Cons: I can't think of many negatives. Sometimes it is hard to explain to the developer(s), that assist with making changes, exactly what you need done and how you want things to work. This is usually resolved after additional questions/emails/phone calls. The only other negative for me is that I'm in the Eastern Time Zone and Agiloft is in the Pacific Time Zone. That four hour difference sometimes leads to a longer time to resolve questions.

• Reviewed on 2017/07/06
Ryan M.
Corporate Counsel
  • Reviewed on 2020/04/14

"Fantastic, Easy to Use, Customizable and Automated Product"

Comments: Agiloft has always been quick to solve the few (if any) problems that have occurred, and they are happy to help customize the product to better align with my organization's needs. The customer support team is very reliable and clearly interested in building long-term customer relationships.

Pros: The best features of the Agiloft software are that it is automated: agreements and purchase requests are automatically routed through the approval process. In addition, the software can be customized so that once an agreement is approved, it is automatically uploaded to DocuSign and routed for signature. These features allow the legal team in my organization to handle a heavy load of contracts with a small team.

Cons: Anythings issues with the software can easily be fixed, thanks to the highly customizable nature of the platform.

• Reviewed on 2020/04/14
Philip L.
Computer Software
  • Reviewed on 2015/07/02

"An Enterprise CRM Solution that's up to the Challenge!"

Pros: Agiloft is without question the easiest CRM solution to setup, customize, and deploy. Your only limits are your imagination. The product comes with out-of-the-box applications already setup which makes it easy to get started.
I have been using Agiloft software for over 10 years and have had nothing but accolades. They truly understand the meaning of delivering exceptional software.

Cons: Someone will always find something they don't like about anything. I would prefer to say that I have been using Agiloft for so long that it currently meets all of our needs and I have had not had any issues. The product just works.

Elvarina H.
Contracts Specialist
Mental Health Care, 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/01/09

"When it comes to Contract Management... very MODERN, for today's technology and use of software."

Comments: Ease of use and accommodations for the purpose it serves.

Pros: Agiloft stays updated with today's technology and marketing trends in order to bring its customers the latest in Contract Management and other software services.

Cons: There are certain things that has to be done in order for it to function properly with other internet sources such as Firefox and Chrome, but once you make those accommodations everything works just fine.

• Reviewed on 2018/01/09
Philip L.
IT Manager
  • Reviewed on 2013/08/02

"Agiloft, the software that keeps on giving!"

Comments: Pros: Going on our 10th year of using Agiloft our companies survival depends on it. Almost everything flows thru Agiloft from Customers, Contacts, Support Tickets, Billing, Announcements, Email Marketing, Prospects, Opportunities, Quotes, Projects, Tasks, Software Licenses, Products and etc.
The ability to setup new fields, records, tasks, rules and workflow is without question the easiest product on the market to setup and use. The web interface is easy to customize and setup to your business needs giving staff a minimal learning curve from new interfaces to converted legacy systems.
Security based views allow for easily setting up views for administrators to view fields that would not be seen by other personnel. There are so many options available it's almost impossible to describe all of the features. You just need to find out for yourself just how flexible it is.
Other factors that made our decision to go with Agiloft were price, support and continued software updates including new features and functionally that are always being released.
Cons: For me, there are no cons. Agiloft does everything I need and more. Overall: Without Agiloft, supporting our customers would be near to impossible. It is our main interface to our customers and supporting our customers is our top priority. It is used by everyone in our office from customer service to sales.
Some of the key points of Agiloft is its security, scalability, backup and restore, building solutions without coding, integration with other systems, web interface, etc.
It's always great to be in a meeting discussing new feature and functions that people would like to see and have them implemented within hours of the discussion.

• Reviewed on 2013/08/02
Don R.
System Administrator
  • Reviewed on 2013/08/08

"A very flexible application for handling workflows"

Comments: Cal Poly choose Agiloft (then Enterprise Wizard) based on two points. The first was that it was the best fit for the type workflows that we wanted to implement. The second point was that it required almost no programming outside of the GUI interface. That second point allowed us to get the product up and running without the use of our programming staff (their time is very valuable and in great demand). We use the product to track the following type of requests:
1. Technical service needed (hardware, software not working, etc.)
2. Account requests (new/modify account requests to various systems on campus)
3. Software requests (all software available to campus users)
4. ITS related assets (all hardware controlled by ITS)
5. All types of technical abuse complaints (copyright issues and other types of inappropriate usage)
6. Surveys about the follow-through of the staff to requests entered into the system
We have about one and a half FTE's to handle issues and to perform any updates, modifications or new additions. Our user base is about 5,000 staff and faculty and about 20,000 students. We generate almost 6,000 requests per month. The system is hosted and it is both very scalable and the response time is very good. The Agiloft staff are all first rate and extremely responsive. This is one of the best if not the best companies that we deal with both in terms of responding to issues and being available to help us with modifications and additions to the system. We are putting more and more types of requests with various different workflows into the system due to the easy of implementing and the fact that it does not require programming staff time.

• Reviewed on 2013/08/08
Harvey M.
Senior Application Developer
Nonprofit Organization Management, 501-1 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/05/04

"Safe Horizon has successfully implemented the Agiloft Contract Management System as tailored to meet"

Comments: Transitioned from a completely manual system to a sophisticated all encompassing digital one.

Pros: Extremely flexible and user configurable to a degree I haven't seen before in a product of this type.

Cons: The Group and Team concept and settings are difficult to understand at first and can be daunting to implement. Once understood the level of security and functionality is very impressive.

• Reviewed on 2017/05/04
Jamie C.
Resource Specialist
  • Reviewed on 2017/07/13

"I have appreciated the amazing customer support we have received "

Pros: We have a growing agency and our needs change frequently. I appreciate that Agiloft can be built to accommodate our needs.

Cons: I do not like that when replying to an email out of Agiloft the email chain is not included in the message. This is something that we have to do, so adding this would be a big benefit.

• Reviewed on 2017/07/13
Gina L.
Corporate Paralegal
Human Resources, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/09/12

"My experience with Agiloft, overall has been fantastic."

Comments: The ease of Automation.

Pros: The thing I like the most about the software is the ease of creating a contract. The automation and single entry point is fantastic.

Cons: It is a little bulky and for old school sales, it tends to be a little difficult to maneuver from section to section.

• Reviewed on 2017/09/12
Matt G.
Project manager
Investment Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/08/16

"The best event mgmnt enterprise software on the market!"

Comments: We are keeping track of the details and who provides the solution. our productivity has increased 3 hundred fold the first 1.5 years.

Pros: Customization and entry cost.
The way it helps us keep track of events. Tasks and projects and the surrounding data associated with the events.

Cons: We needed help making the customization. the support docs for this function were hard to understand and make work. The support staff at Agiloft really helped us past this step.

• Reviewed on 2018/08/16
Aaron G.
Systems Architect
Accounting, 501-1 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/12/12

"Powerful workflow tools"

Comments: Our AP invoices require approval from different levels of management depending on several factors, such as vendor and amount. We are using the Agiloft workflow tools as a rules engine to manage this.

Pros: The Agiloft workflow engine is very powerful. Excellent API for customization. Scales very well. We are using this to manage AP invoice payment approvals for hundreds of users and so far it has been a very robust solution.

Cons: It is very flexible, which means complicated, and definitely takes some time to train users and developers.

• Reviewed on 2019/12/12
Eric N.
Founder and COO
  • Reviewed on 2013/07/30

"A unique and flexible platform for automating your business"

Comments: ENKI chose Agiloft (formerly Enterprise Wizard) for automating its customer service and sales operations. After using other SaaS (software-as-a-service) platforms that were more expensive and less flexible, ENKI found that Agiloft gave us the ability to rapidly deploy and update our business process automation to match our fast-paced business. We are now beginning to use Agiloft for automating other customer-facing and internal operations processes as well. Customization is quick and easy. And Agiloft's support and sales team is responsive and more importantly, listens to our needs and requests, which is rare in the industry. Pros:
Easy and flexible graphical customization, software-free customization, a variety of "canned" applications included, can be self-hosted or leased as a service, comprehensive and expert onshore support, responsive management team.
Cons:
Lack of accounting and billing packages/features means we have to interface to other tools when we like this one better!
User interface would benefit from additional flexibility by providing full application-like interfaces for casual users and end-customers to access all the features.

• Reviewed on 2013/07/30
James P.
Medical Practice
  • Reviewed on 2015/07/01

"Agile Agiloft"

Pros: This program is very easy to use once you get it set up. The work flows are simple to use and the program after configuration requires very little maintenance.

Cons: Some of it can be very confusing to someone who doesn't understand business flow.

• Reviewed on 2015/07/01
Blake G.
Purchasing Manager
Automotive, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/02/21

"We use it for Contract Management, and it works Great!"

Comments: All of our contracts are centralized in one location, and are easily accessed by multiple users. We are automatically notified when a contract needs our attention.

Pros: We use the Contract Management aspect of the software, which is new to our company. During the implementation they were able to customize the program, so that all of our asks/needs are met. Using this program has streamlined this aspect of our business.

Cons: Because the software is so customization, it can be difficult to make any changes on your own. Support is typically needed, when making changes to the program.

• Reviewed on 2018/02/21
Gregory P.
IT Engineering Manager
  • Reviewed on 2012/04/05

"EW Adapts to our needs as we grow"

Comments: Enterprise Wizard is great for our business. Initially started out as a ticketing system for our support team is now being used through out company to streamline all workflows and processes. The process of automation make you really look at existing workflows and processes and that is the hardest part of the whole process. But it nice that we didn't have to change our processes to work with EW, we could just program EW to work the way we wanted it to work.

Pros: Ease of Configuration
Expandability Endless
Not much you can't do with it
We don't have to conform to it, it conform to us
Great Support provide by knowledgable & friendly staff
Roadmap of product is clearly defined and is alway moving product in right direction

Cons: Many ways to accomplish a goal, that it can be hard sometimes to determine best way

Max H.
  • Reviewed on 2010/02/28

"Agiloft"

Comments: We thoroughly recommend it to any organization that wants to create a CRM system, issue tracker, workflow management, project tracker, or similar application. It's so easy to use that someone with modest technical abilities can tailor it themselves without requiring IT professionals or outside developers.

Pros: Lumina has been using Agiloft (and its predecessor SupportWizard) for 7 years, for issue tracking, and customer support. We have found it outstanding in its flexibility, ease of use, and reliability. There's nothing else out there that we've found that even approaches its customizability for rapidly creating a system tailored to our exact needs.

Cons: It used sometimes to have slow response, but those problems have gone away in recent releases.

• Reviewed on 2010/02/28
Mike M.
Vice President
  • Reviewed on 2012/04/09

"Process Modeling Tool"

Comments: If you are serious about process documentation and governance and are looking for a flexible tool that literally will run itself, look no further. Agiloft is a platform for business productivity.

Pros: Agiloft is a process modeling tool designed for business not IT. Whether you are looking for a ticket system, a documentation management system and/or a procurement system, Agiloft can help you with one or a combination of all three -- really any business process can be supported by Agiloft.

Cons: We have no real complaints about Agiloft. Over the years Agiloft has continually invested in functionality and as we have grown Agiloft has been able to scale and grow with us.

• Reviewed on 2012/04/09