• Overall
    4,5 /5
    4,5 /5
    4,3 /5

About Trello

A visual collaboration tool that creates a shared perspective for your team on any project in a fun, flexible, and rewarding way.

Learn more about Trello

Showing 18 936 reviews

Suhailah S.
Administrative Assistant
Retail, 5 001-10 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/04/08

"Help my team with task management"

Comments: Trello has become part of our team to organized our daily task and project. All the task can be track on real-time to avoid any missing or unfinished task of the project. Me and my team has a very positive experience all the time we have deployed it on our work system.

Pros: There are various point that what i really like with this software. Collaborating on project with my team and with team on other department on our organization is very easy and not confusing at all. Integration with third party services like Google Mail or MailChimp help me to organizing and managing my email on one single software.

Cons: It takes time to fully get comfortable and learning all the feature and tool that in-build in this software. A training is a must for us for all the team members can maximized all the tools to the maximum. Apart of that, i see no other issue with this software.

• Reviewed on 2021/04/08
  • Reviewed on 2020/06/28

"Our goto brainstorm tool"

Comments: One of those tools to have in the toolbox -- just for reasons might not expect -- the cards make it super flexible, the lack of spreadsheet mode make it hard to justify paying for it -- some highly recommended plugins are trellists, multiselect for trello, list layouts, and butler, which solve some of those problems.

Pros: Trello is absolutely great for quickly capturing thoughts and doing light organization of lists; the integration support is especially extensive. We also find it helpful as an internal wiki. Trello shines best as task manager when you have someone as a PM who doesn't mind being in it all time, and who has time allocated to build up the automations for everyone. Among the more amazing integrations is with Pipedrive which permits contact lookup -- wish more CRMs had same. Probably the best unique use of Trello, especially relative to other tools, is our ability to prototype with it -- treat boards as separate screens, items as actions, and so forth -- we mocked up an entire freight load board, a texting platform, and several other tools. Alternatively publishing a public product roadmap is another good use.

Cons: Lack of quick edit spreadsheet mode, even as plugin -- the primary reason Trello has never been our heavy lifter on task management -- the keyboard shortcuts aren't intuitive or standard -- couple that with having to manually enter every task and it's just clunky compared to tools such as Monday.com.

• Reviewed on 2020/06/28
Eero L.
Consumer Electronics, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/02/24

"Excellent project management software, but also so much more!"

Comments: We use Trello for planning, project tracking, task allocation and tracking, order management, brainstorming, goal-setting... it is a versatile software I am usually recommending to everyone who needs something like this. In fact, many people I know are now loyal Trello users.

Pros: Trello can be used for countless different purposes. Often I start thinking about how to achieve this or that or what software to use, and almost always I turn to Trello and use it - and it works.

Cons: There are few limitations when it comes to tools, but they are minor and getting less and less of a problem as time passes. I have tried almost every other similar software, but none of them have matched this one.

• Reviewed on 2021/02/24
Sapir B.
customer service
Banking, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/12/30

"Trello - my personl experience"

Comments: Probably the best organization that you will actually discover with stunning work culture and advantages. Heaps of work life balance, very strong group , exceptionally brilliant and skilled partners, amazingly compassionate pioneers extremely associated with groups in the organization. Weakening rate in the course of the most recent couple of years are too low

Pros: Best for groups! + Easy mobility + Simple plan + Better than comparable applications, for example Groups, Slack, FB Workplace, and others. + Usable as schedules. - Without business class, the maximum size of the connections is 10 MB. - Without business class, the entirety of the colleagues are administrator, so everybody can erase a board or someone else. - For me, I haven't got private informing highlight. It wouldn't be awful.
It's truly useful with regards to project the executives. I preferred that you can set cutoff times and have the option to realize which card/task to organize and complete inside the given time period.
Be that as it may, all things being equal, I love it!

Cons: None!! I will be here forever!! please keep doing what you doing.

• Reviewed on 2020/12/30
Antonio B.
Financial Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/11/25

"The road to your personal successes, all on a slight of hand!"

Comments: Exceptional, being a company involved in financial services we need to accomplish tasks and assignments in the fastest and more efficient possible way. Trello makes this way easier.

Pros: Trello is an incredibly user friendly software, it's easy to use and you can quickly get familiar with the dashboard. For people who, like me, tend to organize things by "visual schemes" (eg. colors, lines ecc) trello is perfect!
The possibility of creating different colored labels depending on the priority of a certain task will make the dashboard easy to access and fast to share.
About sharing, the task assignment is really intuitive and catchy, you can either drag and drop the members of your team on a certain task or, for those who prefer more formal things, you can invite them by email to join a certain task. Mobile and Desktop interfaces are very stable, fast and fluid. Me and my team never came accross any critrical bug.

Cons: The thing I absolutely liked the least of the software is the fact that it's not possible to upload a custom picture for the background on Lite accounts but, of course, one does not buy trello just to get his custom background.
So to sum up, no critical cons.

• Reviewed on 2020/11/25
Vincent T.
Accounts & Admin officer
Accounting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/11/06

"Trello for Task tracking in Fiji Businesses"

Comments: With Trello, Human Resource efficiency is achieved very well. Time & Money spent on meetings have been cut down to a minimum which leads to a huge savings by the company. The overall experience of using Trello has be beneficial and I would recommend this to all Small & Medium Enterprise as a tool to keep track of projects & tasks.

Pros: Trello is very useful for any company especially when there is a project needed to be completed by the team. Firstly, organizing tasks for individual employees on individual boards is very easy. Once you login you can easily get around and figure things out because of the simplistic setup. Assigning & Archiving tasks is very simple. Secondly, Trello helps with a problem that is rife among companies in Fiji and everywhere else in the world. With Trello, Managers and supervisors have no need of calling meetings to check on the progress of each team member. In my experience, Trello saved us a lot of valuable time as my boss did not need to have a meeting to check on the progress of certain tasks assigned. Instead Trello was used as a gauge to see whether projects would be completed in time. Also, with Trello you can access all your tasks from your mobile device. You also receive real time notification if someone comments on your card or mentions you in a comment. This is very helpful especially when you are always on the go.

Cons: Trello, although very effective, is also very limited in terms of the project it can handle. Small projects are perfect for Trello but not large scale ones. For example, in our company, we would use the app for things like ordering a helicopter part overseas and also handling the freight and shipping up until it is being delivered. Also, storage data is limited so attachments like mp4 videos & other large media files cannot be uploaded. Sometimes we would like to attach videos on Trello just to give a clearer picture to the Managers who would be reading it and its an issue when the storage space allowed is very limited. Moreover, a hindering component of Trello is the fact that without Internet you cannot view or update tasks. Since there is no desktop version it puts pressure on the employees to have data at all times to make sure they know what's going on with every single task.

• Reviewed on 2020/11/06
Ariel L.
Consultant
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2020/10/14

"Never Guess What You Need to Do Next"

Comments: Overall, Trello works for my needs. I'm a freelancer that works with multiple companies so this is setup as different teams inside my Trello account. I also have different projects on my own which i setup separately as well. It provides the basic backbone for project management from workflow to collaboration. I hope there are ways to filter or create views that you want in the future.

Pros: What i like about Trello is that it's simple yet flexible. THe regular kanban style board layout is enough to handle basic task management or as an ideas log. But when you move beyond only managing your own tasks, like working with clients or other colleagues, the collaboration tools certainly help a lot. They also have powerups or extended features that you can add alongside the basic functionality which makes it even more powerful.

Cons: What i like least about trello is the homepage. It gets unwieldy when you start to manage multiple boards at once. The homepage is where you see the overview of everything in your account. But you can't customize it to make it look or show only the data that really matters. For example, you can't filter to see only board A from Team 1. Or Board XYZ from Team 2. So it really is just a timeline of everything. And it doesn't work from a project management perspective since there are more critical projects that you want to know every detail of and there are others where you only want to check once in a while And of course, if no one else is using it, just like with any project management software, it becomes useless.

• Reviewed on 2020/10/14
Lohany B.
Municipal Articulator
Government Relations, 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/09/14

"meeting the trello"

Comments: Trello allowed me to create a more organized schedule, especially with projects that had no specific date to do any activity, so it made my life a lot easier, for example: before using Trello I made lists of what I had to do during the week and day , and whenever I couldn't do a task I had to copy it back to the next list of the following week, erasing everything, with Trello I no longer have this problem I managed to optimize my time because now with Trello I look at all my projects I see which ones are the next actions to be done on the list, and the notifications with reminders that I post always appear, and when I finish the task I mark it and it turns green, and the ones in red are the ones I still have to do, so my conclusion about Trello is that I still intend to continue using this application, I think it fulfills its function very well.

Pros: the cool thing about Trello is that as soon as you download it to your device, it comes with a welcome board that shows what you can do with the trello app, at first glance, it has a presentation card where you click and can make a description of the card or add a comment, add images, add a link, create checklists, tags, you can create as many lists as you want, file a card, all this the app will teach you, it is very good for managing projects , it is very practical, so it is not an application so difficult to learn to handle because it is very visual, another advantage is the integration of trello with various platforms, for example, windows, ios, so that there is no difficulty of access through another browser, even if it is not installed on your device, you can access and manipulate it without having to download it.

Cons: the only disadvantage i've seen so far is that i didn't learn how to create teams in the app just to be able to create on the computer on the site, so when i click add, i can only add a new board and select which team i'll put, but so far i don't know how to add a new team, I don't know if it's not possible or if it's my mistake, another disadvantage is the number of limited power-ups that are offered in the free version, so I can only add a power-up and if I want to put dropbox and Evernote I can't, but it's fair, it's an application that has a commercial version so if you want to use more tools I think it's fair to pay for them, as it is useful for several companies.

• Reviewed on 2020/09/14
Senior Digital Designer
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2020/09/18

"Meet Trello, the everything connected web based platform"

Comments: Trello was used by our team for over 1 year while I was on a contract gig. We used it for our everyday task planning and coordination along with TRACTION L-10 meetings where we supplemented progress reports with that system. As I cannot speak for the reporting side of things, I'll cover the basic user side of things. Basically, Trello allows one to create "Cards" that represent a project and add tasks and assignments to the card that folks on the team can track through their notifications. Once you, the author of the card, update it, all connected team members of that card are sent a notification of this update and are reminded to take a look as time allows. The manner in which one can build new pages/boards for each project type is quite simple and easy to learn. Then users simply add "lists" to their "Boards" and the boss has complete oversight over everything. I found it easy to explore new power-ups and try them out, but the more advanced ones may need IT help and some extra expense for the use. As a manager, one will find it easy to tell when folks are actively working and collaborating, but I would warn against using it for an attendance checker. We used Skype to show availability instead.

Pros: The power-ups involving automatic actions to simplify the tedious nature of repetitive tasks (like Butler)
The ease of use for customization
Categorization, lists, checkboxes,
Outlook connector
The ability to share files directly for review is the best!
Teamwork is now broadened to folks across the world!

Cons: The inability to label the columns with custom images without making a card for it.
The fact that power-ups are limited so a trial user can never get the "full effect"

• Reviewed on 2020/09/18
Software Developer
  • Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 2020/05/12

"Trello, the Collaboration Giant"

Comments: Trello is helping us to solve the issue of collaboration and time tracking on our projects. We can now easily see work being done by each individual and even the time they spend. It has also solved our communication challenges by automating email notifications

Pros: Trello really made our development team work better. The fact that you can line up tasks in lists and set card owners and due dates really did it for us. It is a very easy tool to use as setting up the board is just drag and drop. The vast number of power ups available also allowed us to extend its functionality and get more from the app. Another key feature that we fell in love with is the activity history that allows just a quick glance of recent board activity.Integration with our process was very easy as we follow the Agile methodology

Cons: Of the improvements that I think can be done in Trello, one critical one would be native integration with the google calendar. This will be a huge benefit for planning and logging work on the calendar. Another downside is that there is no built in functionality for reporting and a Gantt chart. These would make life easier if added.

• Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 2020/05/12
Angelo D.
Software engineer
Computer Software, 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/02/28

"Amazing for managing projects and teams"

Comments: Overall I used it for 2yrs for work and keeping track of my personal stuff as well. If you want something easy to use and simple and be up and running quick use trello.

Pros: I liked how easy it was to use the product and get up and running. The plugins for github let me track all the pull requests and repos of students to see progress on coding projects.

Cons: Github is amazing but they need to add more useful plugins like that and it would be top notch.

Zee G.
Digital Operations Manager
  • Reviewed on 2020/02/28

"Perfect for Small Team Project Management"

Comments: I love it! :) It's one of the best project management tools for projects that require flexibility and I really enjoy working with Trello.

Pros: - Trello is extremely user-friendly. I have been using it for many years (over 6) and I love the direction the company's going.
- I love products that have a good design. Trello is one of those, where you can easily customize the look and feel, add labels (including those with color-blind people! very thoughtful!), and cute Taco the dog stickers.
- You can create as many boards with as many columns as you need and share them with different people. Currently, I have 3 major projects from absolutely different industries and require different workflows, but all that could easily be set up in Trello within a few minutes.
- You can attach documents to the tasks, link files, create checklists, tag fellow teammates, etc. - there is a multitude of useful features - and that's only in the FREE version! The Premium version has even more functionality (but I haven't used it :)

Cons: Having worked with two Atlassian's products - JIRA and Trello, I miss the JIRA's sprints (perhaps that's available in the premium version of Trello, but, as I said above, I haven't used it.) That way, it's easy to create reports for the management when you have a completed sprint and the few tasks that are moved further along. It's also easier to plan the work ahead with sprints. Oh well.

Tyler B.
Online Curriculum Developer
E-Learning, 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/12/23

"Great product management for a team"

Comments: A great product management tool for coordination. It took me some time to get used to all it could do and how I wanted to use it, but now I really enjoy it. The best part is the free option to use it (which is what I use) and it works well for my needs.

Pros: Customizability and flexibility. I have really enjoyed using Trello at our university to coordinate course development across multiple departments. When I develop a course, it is easy to have each column of task cards in Trello be a week, with each task card an activity or page within my course.
The checklist feature on the task cards is great for assigning items for different team members to do from writing instructions to reviewing uploaded documents. When they complete the activity, they simply check the box and it shows up on the task card's screen and on the main project management screen.
I also utilize the labels feature on the task cards for different things to communicate to my team, such as "Hey, Course Lead, look here!" by assigning the red label. When you have a ton of cards, this labeling system helps to see at a quick glance the entire project and where you should focus.
In short, a really good tool for product management that I encourage you to practice with. It is free to use, with some premium options if you want to explore more.

Cons: Practice makes perfect. Trello is a great system, but it does take some initial effort to really streamline the way you want to use it. Because of its customizability and flexibility, it can be easy to get overwhelmed at first with all the features. You also need to work with your team members you invite to coordinate on Trello to get them used to checking it regularly before you start to see its true potential.

• Reviewed on 2019/12/23
Ericson O.
Software Quality assurance Engineer
Computer Games, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/10/16

"Trello Review"

Comments: We are using it as a tracking task progresses for Game development and also I use it as a tool for list bugs status.

Pros: What I like the most on Trello is the way of moving the card or progress so easy to designated list, And i like also the assigning people to the card who are working on in with included due date with each task, The notification is so reliable for us to remind us things we need to work on and when the date line is near, it set it as a reminder for us. We are using trello for tracking task progresses and prioritisation. Also as a QA engineer for the communication with the developer I am using it to list all bugs and issues with the system and assign it with the programmers. I like :
Labeling with colors
The Shortcut keys
Attaching files in each card and also links website

Cons: What i did not like about it is that it does not have a graph or gant chart. And also to maximize the space the user can also move the list into the bottom of another list.

• Reviewed on 2019/10/16
Founder and CEO
Financial Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/09/19

"Ultimate multi-team work and work-flow tracking"

Comments: We started out using trello on their free plan for a single project as an experiment. This is how we've evaluated ticketing and tracking systems in past, but trello became so popular so quickly in 6 months we used it almost everywhere. It's UX is so well-designed that it enhanced our work productivity more than custom-reinforcement tools that had been built for other tracking systems. It works great for individual and team projects, and allows both mixing of teams and seperate teams as case may be. It has good security and notification, and it very reasonably priced. It has so many integrations (they have different word for integrations, i forget it something like buttons), there are constantly more things we could be doing with it. Butler plugin is particularly useful- again this does things that we have had to automate internally with other work tracking systems. The API we've started using extensively in the past 6 months, it's much easier than many vendors APIs and we've used it for everything from quick regular reports to automated notification, to management-like functions. Again some of these things we've done in other systems, but the card concepts are so well implemented they just work better and are more clearly to implement and have the eventual implementation very closely match the vision.

Pros: Beyond easy to use- it's actually fun to use, people want to move work through.
By embracing kanban it also encourages constant workflow.
The integrations it has are numerous and awesome.
The API is very flexiable and we use it extensively.

Cons: Not too much.
There are some annoyances like it doesn't support all of Markdown, which makes it harder to format things.
It's a bit tricky to apply same operation to multiple cards, without using the API.
This creates extra work, but once you know it you can frequently control it.
Mostly rare annonyances, some feature that isn't there yet.

• Reviewed on 2019/09/19
Clay A.
Hospitality, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/08/19

"One word: Simple."

Comments: I use Trello to organizing my bugs and features. Its easy to put the most important things on the most important list, and put the most important card at the top of the list. This gives me clear direction. And I have access to Trello on my phone or any computer, so I can add cards no matter where I am when i think of something that needs added. I used to keep track of these things using an actual bug tracking software, but it just took too many steps to do the same thing I am doing with Trello. The best thing about Trello, it can be used for so many purposes, so once you get used to the software and create an account, you can easily just create another board for project management, feature requests, and just a plain old to-do list.

Pros: I love how simple it is. We use kanban boards at work through Microsoft TFS, but the complexity kills the mojo a bit. I use Trello as my bug tracker and development pipeline since I am just a single developer working on my projects, and it works perfect for that. Trello follows the KISS method (Keep It Simple Stupid), I can tell! Just create a board, add a list, and add cards. Very easy, very simple, and very customizable.

Cons: I wish there was a better search feature. When I search for text, I wish it would show me on the board where the result is... maybe when I click the result and scrolls to show me the card, so I can then drag it to another list if I want. Right now the search result show me the card and hide all the others, but by doing that I cant drag to reorder it.

• Reviewed on 2019/08/19
Matt M.
business owner
Construction, 2-10 Employees
  • Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 2019/04/06

"Trello is a great way to organize personal and/or business lists/tasks/projects."

Comments: Overall we use Trello to track our active project/job status and information and share it with our project manager who is out in the field and uses Trello on his company iPad and mobile phone. It instantly updates on all devices when we make any changes which is great since we attack a work order PDF to each project for our manager to view in the field so he knows what the job entails.

Pros: The basic version of Trello is free to use and it allows you to share your boards with 1 other user. We use a board to track jobs for our small business by making a card for each separate job. I love the simple layout and easy drag and drop option to move a card from one column to the next to track the status (we use columns such as Ready, In-progress, & Complete). The cards show very basic information to keep your Trello board (screen) streamlined and easy to view. Then when you click on a card, you get additional information such as notes, images, documents, etc. You can even type messages back and forth with whoever you share the board with and they will get an alert on their device to know they have a new message. Trello works really great on computer, tablet, and mobile. I use it regularly on each. Also, the ability to make a checklist and be able to check off items once they are complete for each project is awesome.

Cons: There isn't much to not like about it, but I do wish it had a numerical value input option that could be used to calculate a numeric value of all boards in a column (such as hours or dollar amounts). However, there are options to upgrade your Trello subscription either by paying a minimal monthly fee. Sharing Trello with other people and getting them to sign up can also earn you some free upgrades.

• Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 2019/04/06
Chris G.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/09/16

"Amazing functionality, straight up no fuss. hit the ground running with no sweat loss"

Comments: My tasks lists have never been so easy to identify and manage, especially visually. My projects are all there as boards and my timelines are right up there in gannt form. I dont work well with traditional task lists, as they all look the same, but I have created different backrounds for various projects, my tasks and move cards as necessary. Closest thing to having pen and paper, well even better now!

Pros: I love these browser-based applications.
Setup up time, nill (just the signing up for an account).
Installation time, nill (if you choose to run it within your browser - most people do), or if you like to be special, install the app (now available for your mac, pc and of course portable devices - just remember you will usually find less functionality within most apps).
Configuration is quick and easy with an easy to follow interface. If you have never used this before, not a problem, just feel your way around and you will be cooking in no time.
Getting started, well you just need to grasp the concept. Start with creating a list (a heading or topic) then start to add cards to the list. The beauty lays in having multiple lists and if you are a visual, like me, you can click, grab, then drag and drop your cards around the various lists. You can move your cards around, into any order you wish, just to start with. The hidden beauty lays beneath the surface, where you can add labels, checklists, due dates, assign off to others, attached files, set reminders, just to name a few things.
Think of these as sticky notes on steroids! The collaboration functionality of Trello is amazing also, allowing you to share and work with anyone from anywhere in the world, have them quickly up and running or multiple people and as one person moves a card, others will see it move in real time (almost) on their screens.
Want more? There are also add on's that create gannt charts +

Cons: hard to say, this is a fantastic and polished platform. I cant think of anything negative to be honest.

• Reviewed on 2018/09/16
SEO Consultant
  • Reviewed on 2018/09/13

"My business literally depends on Trello"

Comments: I use multiple Trello boards to organise various parts of my business but one of the best things is that I have leads for my clients come in to Trello boards via email, direct from my landing page. I can have different labels automatically attached to a certain lead depending on the landing page so I know what landing page the lead was from. I can trigger my client's notification on his phone and he instantly knows he has a lead, so he can call them within minutes (or seconds even) of them filling out the form. This is a better system for lead gen than anything I have seen - and it doubles as a CRM! I probably shouldn't be telling you this actually... exposing secret gems here! As well as labels I can attach various custom stickers so I can see information about that card at a glance. Trello is maybe the backbone of my business, keeping me organised. On some boards I have all the tasks I need to do all mapped out and keeping me on top of things, on other boards I have data organised in such a way that I can see things at a glance that I would never pick up by looking at a spreadsheet of the same data. I organise both my private life and my business on Trello, and I use the Trello app on my phone just about as much as I check my email on my phone.

Pros: I like the way it incorporates with other things via Powerups. I use Trello Butler all the time (both the bot and the powerup) to automate just about everything I do on Trello (love those dashcards especially!). I integrate it with Zapier to parse leads on my Trello board and keep track of what happens on Google Sheets. I use a wide variety of custom fields (and I use them with Butler to do some real magic) I also really like how I can attach an image and it shows on the card, some of my boards have images on every card.

Cons: Its a small thing, but I have some very personal boards that I use for my private life and some business boards for my business - I can't really show people my business boards without risking them seeing my personal boards on the menu. It'd be nice to be able to hide them away in a conspicuous folder so I can comfortably show Trello on the projector without exposing my private life.

• Reviewed on 2018/09/13
Heidi sofía G.
Project Manager PMP /Scrum Máster
  • Reviewed on 2018/04/30

"Trello is an excellent resource for manage project. At 2017 I could used Trello for working SCRUM."

Pros: I like its versatility, design, and tools. Trello can to be used for to control simple tasks, simple or complex project. At the beginning August 2017 I can used Trello for management a remote project of health and care, with a team of 18 person ubicate in Brazil, Portugal and Venezuela. We were able to be working SCRUM with Trello, we create boards for each sprint with the participation of all human resource, who achieved to integrate very well with the way of working of SCRUM through Trello. You can win more benefits free when you invite more people to used Trello, for example I got my account to go Trello Gold for that and I have more benefits that those with a simple account. I can place personalized photos to my boards, I can habilited 3 power-ups and I can used personalized emoticons, among other things. The best thing is Trello has a mobile aplication that allows you to work online wherever you are, along with a web aplication that together make to Trello unique. All the change can be seen online and that is very import when you are working with a team. In addition Trello send notifications of all change that your team makes allowing you more control and monitoring of the activities planned in the project.

Cons: Like every system Trello it has some points of improvement.
For example:
(a) When I want send a new attachment to a specific task in Trello since mobile application, I can´t selection a specific task or column in a board, always it believe me is for create a new task.
(b) Although Trello has Power-Ups for create a Gantt, this Power-Ups does not work well so it can´t used to planer and controller a project. In addition, this Power-Ups is very heavy and takes time to load. Trello needs a better system to create an MS Project-style timeline.
(c) Trello doesn't allow printing of cards and their contents.

• Reviewed on 2018/04/30
Stuart S.
CEO / Senior Producer
Media Production, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/09/08

"Trello is great for how we manage projects"

Comments: Trello has been great for our team and the way we manage projects. It has become a huge part of the way we work.

Pros: Trello is used on our team to manage projects in very specific ways. We have been able to set it up exactly how we want things to be, as well, we have used other services that integrate with Trello to add even more functionality, and it really keeps our team organized and on task with projects.

Cons: For the most part Trello works great. Once in a while, we have some issues with our integrated service Zapier that we use a lot with it, where rate limits are exceeded. However, we can avoid this if we adjust some things on the Zapier side, but it would be nice not to have rate limits on the number of tasks we can do in the span of a certain time since we are paying for the service. Other small issues would be some updated functionality we'd love to see like more color options for labels, and other simple cosmetic things.

• Reviewed on 2020/09/08
Bilgin O.
Business Development Manager
Wholesale, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/01/13

"Quick and easy project management"

Comments: Any big project we do, we setup a Trello board. We track and action on items and everyone on the team knows exactly where we are at.

Pros: It's easy. It's fast and a wealth of integration options make it perfect to implement with your existing solutions.

Cons: Design seems a bit outdated, but that would probably come at the cost of functionality and practicality which is where Trello shines.

• Reviewed on 2021/01/13
Angelo J.
Game Developer
Computer Games, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2020/04/03

"Fast and easy management tool"

Comments: I've been an active user of Trello for the past 2+ years and I am more than satisfied. I use it for personal projects and even to organize anything that pop ups in my mind. I have used it for bigger projects too with 10+ team members and if your team is well organized, with established workflows, pipelines and good practices you will have a pleasant experience.

Pros: Trello is a simple, fast and easy kanban-style tool which greatly facilitates my working process. Even if you haven't heard of kanban methodology, Trello makes it intuitive enough for any user to start creating cards, boards, lists and etc. The ability to drag and drop cards makes the user experience fun and satisfying, simulating the physical interaction with post-its. No matter the size of your business, it handles and delivers what it promises. With the additional "Power-Ups" you can extend Trello functionalities even further, there's tons of plugins and services you can integrate, which makes Trello almost virtually fully customizable.

Cons: One of the most powerful feature of Trello can also be one of its weakest point, which is the high flexibility and freedom the users have when first come across with an empty board. Sure, there are templates they can start off from. But to get the most of Trello users must already have a minimal organization or idea of the tasks they want to do. Also, Trello just allows 1 free "Power-Up" which is a bummer for small teams that want to grow but still don't have resources, although, I understand that as a business they need to commercialize their product.

• Reviewed on 2020/04/03
Gary C.
Creative Content Writer
Internet, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/09/30

"Organizing tasks, personal projects, and employees"

Comments: Beautiful. Overall, I love the system and features. We use it for work all the time.

Pros: Coming from wrike, I love how you can create visual lists of what needs to get done. Each list is like a post-it on the fridge with bullet lists of things to check off. Its super easy to move things around and reschedule and see what has been accomplished at a glance.

Cons: The customer support for marketing related promos is terrible. For example, they were hosting a contest or a give away to win a vacation. I followed the steps but there was no way of submitting... and at the end, I never heard back if I was entered to win. The customer support for technical problems was great however. I once had a glitch and after 3 emails, I was able to recover my information with the help of the support team.

• Reviewed on 2019/09/30
Novos Negócios
  • Reviewed on 2020/01/16

"You will never stop using Trello again"

Comments: We switched from a paid versions of another project management software to the free version of Trello, and we have done much more with it than before. Using the callendar plugin, we could think weekly and even monthly with Trello, and managing projects was alot easier.

Pros: Trello is just the perfect software for projects management, wheter you have a team with you or you are doing it solo. I've started using it as project management with my team. We had objectives specified for each teammate in cards, we had specific "micro teams" assembled around a specific card, and we had labels identyfing it as an urgent project if it was.
With it's free version, you can do alot, and plugins are just awesome!

Cons: The interface isn't the best. Although the post-it-like look it has, some urgent matters don't look so urgent as they should be, while other softwares expose this better.

• Reviewed on 2020/01/16