15 years helping South African businesses

About Trello

A visual collaboration tool that creates a shared perspective for your team on any project in a fun, flexible, and rewarding way.

Learn more about Trello

Pros:

Trello's design and user-friendly interface makes this software not only extremely effective, but also visually pleasing. I am a designer by trade and I like things to be beautiful.

Cons:

I hate the way that they don't have a customer for Linux. I likewise hate that it's an electronic application that you must be online to utilize.

Trello ratings

Trello has an overall rating of 4,5 out 5 stars based on 23 107 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Trello before?

Filter reviews (23 107)

Astrid
Astrid
Senior IT Recruiter in El Salvador
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 201–500 Employees

Remote Project Management? Trello is your tool!

5,0 2 years ago

Comments: "Chef Kiss! 5 stars, would totally use it again"
I know it's super cliche but is true, I love Trello and after working with sooooo many project management tools Trello is among my Top 3, and whenever a new client tells me "Let me add you to our Trello Board" I cry put of joy because I know I am gonna have the information and support I need just a click away.

Pros:

Honestly, there are so many things to like about Trello, how user-friendly it is, you can literally teach anyone how to use Trello in less than 20 minutes. Super easy for people who are starting doing project management, visually a blast and you are able to have full visibility of stages and day-to-day tasks. Managing backlog is super easy and you are able to truly focus on what is important and not feel like you leaving anything out.

Cons:

If you are looking for a more confidential set type of tool maybe Trello is not your thing. Some of the projects I manage need some part to be public and others to be more on the low and since Trello is more focus on open collaboration I find myself needing to share classified files outside the tool which can complicate and confuse my peers, but honestly is more of the project itself than the tool.

Matt
Director in US
Marketing & Advertising, 5 001–10 000 Employees

Very simple and very organized

5,0 last month New

Comments: Overall the experience has been excellent and I use Trello daily to manage my workload and projects.

Pros:

I love that I can set up a Trello board in just a few minutes and it's functional and ready to be used. I also like how easy it is to integrate with Zapier so that I can include my Trello activity in other platforms that I use, and vice versa.

Cons:

Trello doesn't have a ton of moving parts, so while this is good for quick and easy setup, sometimes I have more advanced automated needs that it can't support, as a task and project management tool.

Chaya
Chaya
Trainee Software Engineer in Sri Lanka
Computer Software, 51–200 Employees

Trello - Managing projects sophisticatedly

3,0 5 years ago

Comments: Trello is becoming one of the most popular project management tools with its facilities like file uploading , adding due dates, color labels . Also Trello can be used with many devices like phones , computers or tablets. These facilities have attracted the users and it has become more popular among the users.

Pros:

Trello is a one of the most popular web based project management tool used in these days. Because of its attractive visual and high adaptability it has become more and more popular. Through Trello people wo are scattered on different geographical areas yet working on the same project can get together and continue their work without any obstacles. The application provides the ability to transfer files among the team members and users can put cards to mark the work to do. Also each card is assigned a color label according to the priority of each task. Because of the colored label facility users may not miss dead lines. When a card is created user is given a chance to add due date . When the time is close color of the card turns in to yellow and once the date is passed it will automatically turn in to red. This method helps the user not to miss the dead lines. Also Trello can be used on many platforms like computers , tablets and even on the phones.

Cons:

In order to use Trello users need to have a proper internet connection. Without a proper network connection users cannot use the application. Trello is more suitable for simple projects with in a small scale. It is not suitable for big projects with many teams . Users can only upload files up to 10MB for each attachment. Files bigger than 10MB cannot be upload if you are a basic member. Only business class and gold members can attach files up to 250MB.

Jose Miguel
Professor in Chile
Education Management, 1 001–5 000 Employees

When simplicity can be your best ally

5,0 4 months ago

Comments: The simplicity of Trello is what keeps me as its faithful user, and every time I have to present this type of tool to my students, it is the only time I do not have to spend a large amount of time teaching how to use it. Despite having many more features since it began its journey with Atlassian, Trello maintains its main asset, which is simplicity, but don't be fooled, you only have to scratch the surface, and you will find that Trello allows you to organize your work efficiently and powerfully.

Pros:

Trello is the task manager that I continue to use, despite using another application as a project manager. The reason is simple, Trello was born as a simple tool and remains so, despite having many more features since I first used it about 10 years ago. This ease of use means that it can be used by people of all levels and ages, facilitating teamwork, and having a free tier that has everything you need to enter the world of modern task managers. If you want more, no problem, you can increase your features for a low cost. I can switch from project manager for sure, but in my day to day, Trello is my preferred task manager.

Cons:

Although its free tier gives a good idea of the type of product that the user has in front of him, it is strange that one of the functionalities that it restricts in that layer are views apart from the classic dashboard. The best way to show the versatility of Trello is by taking a look at the various ways it has to present tasks and workflow. I hope that as its features continue to grow, views will become part of the free core of Trello.

Cláudia
Architect in Portugal
Architecture & Planning, 2–10 Employees

A good software to manage work daily

4,0 4 weeks ago New

Pros:

It is easy to use and set up. It can be used for many team members and it is mostly free.

Cons:

It is limited due to being used the free version. But it can be upgraded to the premium version

Tucker
Financial planner in Canada
Financial Services, 2–10 Employees

Trello, the all in one progress tracker and collaboration tool

5,0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: Excellent experience, easy to organize, track my business and follow up on notes and ideas I have for furthering the brand

Pros:

Organization tools, scheduling abilities, collaboration with team members, and controlling leads and prospects’ progress in the tool

Cons:

Would like a disclaimer or confirmation that all information uploaded in the system is completely secure

Kantapat
Web Development Manager in Thailand
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51–200 Employees

great project managment tool

5,0 2 months ago New

Pros:

Kanban boards are quite useful for managing project workflow. As well it can be used as a bucket for tasks for different people, so you can see all their activity on a single board.

Cons:

The web version becomes laggy when there are too many cards on the board.

Serge
Designer in UK
Design, 2–10 Employees

Effortless Collaboration and Organization in My Experience with Trello

5,0 last month New

Pros:

I most liked Trello's intuitive interface and its flexible task management features which make organizing and prioritizing work incredibly straightforward and efficient.

Cons:

The least appealing aspect of Trello for me was its limited functionality for complex project management, particularly in areas like reporting and advanced integrations.

Sharon
CEO in UK
Broadcast Media, Self Employed

Using Trello

4,0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: It's a really simple and easy-to-use product that can help with businesses and for personal use to ensure that tasks are completed on time.

Pros:

It's one of the basic project, task management systems out there. It's simple to use and there is no fluff with it.

Cons:

It can be very basic and this makes it difficult to progress into more difficult tasks and project management.

Sijan
Sijan
Team Leader in Nepal
Food & Beverages, 2–10 Employees

A great software for Task Management and Collaboration

4,0 2 months ago New

Pros:

Trello is a great software for task management when specially working in teams. The software itself is very user-friendly and helps prioritizing the works, distribute responsibilities and also helps to keep the track of the project progress. It has been extremely helpful to enhance the communication in our team.

Cons:

As a first time user, It may take time to understand all its functions and features but as you get going you will get used to it. It may not be the most economical approach and quite come as a bit expensive for the premium features.

Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Trello For A Small Marketing Agency

5,0 5 years ago

Comments: We use Trello for project management at a small advertising/marketing ageny.

Pros:

The ease of use - the whole process of making cards and boards is very intuitive and user friendly.

Cons:

The only thing I didn't like about the software was the lack of creating dependency on other cards - IE if there is a campaign that needs to be set up, but first a graphic designer needs to create a design, there isn't a great way to automate the campaign creation card to be assigned when the designer has completed their card. Trello has checklists, tagging, etc. that can be used to overcome this, but it's not as smooth as it could be.

Clay
Owner in US
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

One word: Simple.

5,0 5 years ago

Comments: I use Trello to organizing my bugs and features. Its easy to put the most important things on the most important list, and put the most important card at the top of the list. This gives me clear direction. And I have access to Trello on my phone or any computer, so I can add cards no matter where I am when i think of something that needs added. I used to keep track of these things using an actual bug tracking software, but it just took too many steps to do the same thing I am doing with Trello. The best thing about Trello, it can be used for so many purposes, so once you get used to the software and create an account, you can easily just create another board for project management, feature requests, and just a plain old to-do list.

Pros:

I love how simple it is. We use kanban boards at work through Microsoft TFS, but the complexity kills the mojo a bit. I use Trello as my bug tracker and development pipeline since I am just a single developer working on my projects, and it works perfect for that. Trello follows the KISS method (Keep It Simple Stupid), I can tell! Just create a board, add a list, and add cards. Very easy, very simple, and very customizable.

Cons:

I wish there was a better search feature. When I search for text, I wish it would show me on the board where the result is... maybe when I click the result and scrolls to show me the card, so I can then drag it to another list if I want. Right now the search result show me the card and hide all the others, but by doing that I cant drag to reorder it.

Stephanie
Church and Service Coordinator in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11–50 Employees

Indispensable Foundation To Our Productivity

5,0 4 years ago

Comments: We give our leaders full flexibility to utilize Trello, which has resulted in a lot of boards (list of lists, essentially). This is not overwhelming, however; the team knows how to utilize this system and, effectively, use this as a foundational means of communication. We use Trello to stay on track with yearly, quarterly, and weekly goals; we use Trello to plan events and coordinate all vendors, volunteers, supplies, and raw ideas; we even all use Trello in our personal lives, from making a weekly schedule, to meal planning, to gift managing!

Pros:

What I love the absolute most about this software, is its malleable ability to record, monitor, transmit, and communicate an idea or task in every way necessary to our productivity. Tasks and ideas are easily moved between all necessary individuals and teams. Each member involved in the task is able to clearly communicate their progress along the way, and team members can watch other's progress leading up to their obligation. We use Trello to manage thousands of tiny micro-tasks, yet it all is cleanly and neatly organized to stay on-track and entirely avoid overwhelm.

Cons:

At the moment, there is not a way to have the same card (task) on multiple lists/boards (the terms used by Trello to describe vertical lists and overall categories, respectively). You can make copies, but if one card is updated, the others will not also update. I understand the exclusion of this feature, but there have been many occasions where this would improve productivity and assist projects. For now, we simply make links to cards and boards.

Lee
Lee
Sr. Web Developer in US
Building Materials, 501–1 000 Employees

Great Software for Small Teams

5,0 4 years ago

Comments: It is great for small teams that aren't strictly held to a standard for regular sprint cycles. If you want a quick SCRUM or KANBAN experience for a hobby or small project it is perfect. If you're looking to manage a large scale development project, it is not scalable.

Pros:

It's very easy to use and extremely flexible for many styles of project management. Using it on several of my side projects not related to the core of my development role, I have been able to easily keep track of progress and manage the workflow for a small team and small projects. The plugins were fun to use as well. I really liked the "aging cards" effect for cards that haven't moved through the workflow fast enough.

Cons:

As a developer on many projects, Trello became cumbersome when we needed to scale and manage multiple projects. I wanted to, but the costs and features seemed to limit the scope of what we could do with various agile teams on numerous projects. I think it would have worked, but our contractors were looking for something more along the lines of JIRA for software development project management. We never got to try out multiple features or plugins with Trello as a whole. I did get to use it to manage my tasks related to JIRA issues, which was okay, but I eventually opted for tasks in JIRA. In short, it is hard to clearly define sprints and tasks for those sprints without having to repeatedly create new labels or new boards to separate sprints.

Sam
Consultant in UK
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed

Collaboration tool that keeps people on track

5,0 4 years ago

Comments: One of the things that can be difficult when getting people to collaborate is keeping conversations distinct from each other. Someone will write an email with a few questions or different updates included, and everyone starts replying - some in reference to some of the points, and others to other ones. The benefit of using Trello is that you can keep conversations focused due to the board and card based approach. It's easy to follow the thread of what has been discussed and your reply is always in context and won't be confused with any other subject.

Pros:

I liked the easy to understand layout, and the fact that you can easily move things around or relabel them if you need to. The ability to attach different media is good and the interface is nicely customisable. It's great how people from different organisations can easily collaborate. The things that are most active are the most visible in the interface, which is great for keeping your attention.

Cons:

I found some of the default settings a little confusing and frustrating. For instance, if you add an image to a card, it's automatically set as the cover image (I couldn't see a way to switch this off). I think that once things get archived, they seem a little hard to revisit, but this is something you occasionally need to do to refer back. These are minor issues really though and I'm sure the interface will keep on improving.

Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Meet Trello, the everything connected web based platform

4,0 3 years ago

Comments: Trello was used by our team for over 1 year while I was on a contract gig. We used it for our everyday task planning and coordination along with TRACTION L-10 meetings where we supplemented progress reports with that system. As I cannot speak for the reporting side of things, I'll cover the basic user side of things. Basically, Trello allows one to create "Cards" that represent a project and add tasks and assignments to the card that folks on the team can track through their notifications. Once you, the author of the card, update it, all connected team members of that card are sent a notification of this update and are reminded to take a look as time allows. The manner in which one can build new pages/boards for each project type is quite simple and easy to learn. Then users simply add "lists" to their "Boards" and the boss has complete oversight over everything. I found it easy to explore new power-ups and try them out, but the more advanced ones may need IT help and some extra expense for the use. As a manager, one will find it easy to tell when folks are actively working and collaborating, but I would warn against using it for an attendance checker. We used Skype to show availability instead.

Pros:

The power-ups involving automatic actions to simplify the tedious nature of repetitive tasks (like Butler) The ease of use for customization Categorization, lists, checkboxes, Outlook connector The ability to share files directly for review is the best! Teamwork is now broadened to folks across the world!

Cons:

The inability to label the columns with custom images without making a card for it. The fact that power-ups are limited so a trial user can never get the "full effect"

Dushyant
Engineer in India
E-Learning, 11–50 Employees

Easy to use, one size fits all

4,0 3 years ago

Comments: The most important part of a productivity tool is that it should help you save time. Trello lets you do that, by focusing on core functionalities in the simplest way possible, without going out of its way to overburden you with features. The UI, while slightly old, is blazing fast, minimalist and intuitive. It can be used by organizations to manage team projects, and individuals for their own tasks management.

Pros:

- Extremely intuitive and easy to use - Blazing fast - Notifications are clear and easy to customize - Rich set of templates - Easy adding/managing members - Easy to manage multiple boards/organizations

Cons:

- UI is a lil outdated - can be done better - Powerups are pretty limited in the free version - could be upgraded - Note taking feature could be implemented

Juan Manuel
Juan Manuel
Web Developer in Argentina
Consumer Services, 51–200 Employees

The kanban board you were looking for

4,0 3 years ago

Comments: My experience with Trello was more than satisfactory, I have used it for many years, both to organize personal tasks, projects, university work and developments at work. It fulfills its function to the letter and runs in a way that looks like you are using it locally. I highly recommend it as it is, in my opinion, the best in the area it encompasses.

Pros:

Trello has an extremely low learning curve, anyone can use it and customize it at ease. Being its free version it allows you to use the vast majority of its options. It has a very comfortable and fluid drag and drop card system that makes you feel like you are working locally. The handling of the cards, the organization and the filing of the same is very comfortable. The uptime is very high, in more than 5 years of use only once I could not enter and it lasted very little. It has an application for cell phones (Android / iOS) that is very fluid and looks better than expected considering that trello is used horizontally

Cons:

The weakness of the program is the lack of more interesting free plugins, to put a but. But in general, it complies with everything that it says to solve

Jason
Jason
Sr. IT Support Engineer in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 501–1 000 Employees

Great tool for managing team tasks

4,0 5 years ago

Comments: Overall, I find Trello to be an excellent tool for team collaboration and tracking. Its ability to integrate with other services helps keep the whole team accountable, and ensures that we all have access to the information and resources we need. If you need a free or low cost way of working with teams, you can't do much better than Trello.

Pros:

Most of my usage for Trello is in the context of film and writing projects, working with teams of fellow students at UCLA. Beyond that, I've also used it extensively on my own projects working with other teams to create various kinds of content, ranging from writing to the full suite of production responsibilities. What's great about Trello is that you can use it in a variety of ways, with a fairly deep level of granularity. Using their card system, it's easy to define top level projects and then layer in a hierarchy of tasks necessary to achieve those projects. Subtasks can be assigned on an individual basis, and it's easy for team members to communicate their progress in a very simple interface. Trello is also extremely flexible to use in part because of the breadth of its available apps. Whether you're working from Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, or even just a web browser on pretty much any OS, you can keep track of your work and progress easily and cleanly. The Android app supports widgets of various kinds, and several third party options further enhance this capability, with prices ranging from free to a few dollars. Last but certainly not least, Trello can integrate with a number of other services, including Slack, Microsoft Teams, Adobe XD (great for artists to track their own work progress!), Skype and bluejeans for meetings, and many more. As with all such services, some integrations are free, others paid, but you have lots of flexibility

Cons:

The only real issue I've found with Trello is that when signal is an issue with your mobile device, some of the apps can be a little flaky. Rather than having a local caching mechanism it appears to rely predominantly on the cloud being accessible. This makes sense to a certain extent: by doing so, they reduce the risk of sync conflicts when multiple people update the same tasks. Still, it can be frustrating if you're in a spot where you could get some work done, but your connection is sketchy.

Research, 1 001–5 000 Employees

I didn't ask for shared to-do lists... but here we are!

4,0 4 years ago

Comments: Overall I have found Trello to be of benefit both personally and to our team. Trello has helped our management keep track of each team member's workloads from a big picture standpoint, and has helped with distribution (and re-distribution) of work. It has also been beneficial to me in terms of organizing and keeping track of the work that I'm doing. As someone naturally disorganized, this is a major compliment. It has been so helpful that I am considering using it for my personal projects as well.

Pros:

Trello is an organizational powerhouse. Personally, neither my mind nor my typical work style are very organized -- I'm all about scattered thoughts and scattered notes. Trello offers a myriad of solutions for the problem that is me. From separate boards for separate projects/task types, to separating lists of cards by various types, to individual cards, the organization options offered by Trello's "to-do" lists are pretty granular. This system is very easy to use, but the deeper you go -- especially once you start playing with Trello's various powerups -- the more complex it becomes. There is a lot to be said for the extension of functionality offered by said powerups -- they go from simple extensions of base functionality to drastic shifts in how information is presented (such as calendar view) or integration of other services (including Google Drive and Dropbox). Trello is pretty easy to use out of the box for an unorganized person such as myself, but offers a lot of possibilities for the power users willing to dive, or the highly organized among us.

Cons:

Aside from its many organizational functions, which are stellar, the main draw of Trello is that it allows for sharing and collaboration among users. My team (10-20 people), for example, uses a single shared Trello board, with card lists for each team member, across all of our projects. Since everyone can see everything, this has led to occasional weirdness between members of our team. Perhaps this is just due to the organizational structure we've settled on -- perhaps I'm saying the con is people. On that note -- there doesn't seem to be an easy undo function, so if you mess something up on a shared board you may end up creating confusion. The notification system is also not ideal. Trello is not the place to go if you require the person you're communicating with's immediate attention.

Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Our goto brainstorm tool

3,0 4 years ago

Comments: One of those tools to have in the toolbox -- just for reasons might not expect -- the cards make it super flexible, the lack of spreadsheet mode make it hard to justify paying for it -- some highly recommended plugins are trellists, multiselect for trello, list layouts, and butler, which solve some of those problems.

Pros:

Trello is absolutely great for quickly capturing thoughts and doing light organization of lists; the integration support is especially extensive. We also find it helpful as an internal wiki. Trello shines best as task manager when you have someone as a PM who doesn't mind being in it all time, and who has time allocated to build up the automations for everyone. Among the more amazing integrations is with Pipedrive which permits contact lookup -- wish more CRMs had same. Probably the best unique use of Trello, especially relative to other tools, is our ability to prototype with it -- treat boards as separate screens, items as actions, and so forth -- we mocked up an entire freight load board, a texting platform, and several other tools. Alternatively publishing a public product roadmap is another good use.

Cons:

Lack of quick edit spreadsheet mode, even as plugin -- the primary reason Trello has never been our heavy lifter on task management -- the keyboard shortcuts aren't intuitive or standard -- couple that with having to manually enter every task and it's just clunky compared to tools such as Monday.com.

Sapir
customer service in Israel
Banking, 11–50 Employees

Trello - my personl experience

5,0 3 years ago

Comments: Probably the best organization that you will actually discover with stunning work culture and advantages. Heaps of work life balance, very strong group , exceptionally brilliant and skilled partners, amazingly compassionate pioneers extremely associated with groups in the organization. Weakening rate in the course of the most recent couple of years are too low

Pros:

Best for groups! + Easy mobility + Simple plan + Better than comparable applications, for example Groups, Slack, FB Workplace, and others. + Usable as schedules. - Without business class, the maximum size of the connections is 10 MB. - Without business class, the entirety of the colleagues are administrator, so everybody can erase a board or someone else. - For me, I haven't got private informing highlight. It wouldn't be awful. It's truly useful with regards to project the executives. I preferred that you can set cutoff times and have the option to realize which card/task to organize and complete inside the given time period. Be that as it may, all things being equal, I love it!

Cons:

None!! I will be here forever!! please keep doing what you doing.

Colin
Colin
Owner in US
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Powerful because it includes the most important features in a simple interface

5,0 3 years ago

Comments: I first used it to organize personal workflows and task lists, and still do, but I use it mostly to manage multiple workflows for a marketing team. Our email production workflow is the most important of these. Trello allows us to run multiple projects with approval steps and checkpoints. It's very quick and easy to check status, see what tasks we need to pick up, and stay organized and on track. We have a visual record of completed projects in each workflow, and can maintain assets associated with projects centrally. Most important for this team is the simplicity of the app. Everyone can use it without getting lost or bogged down with unnecessary complexity. Trello has helped us keep production on track with minimal ball dropping for over seven years now.

Pros:

Trello feels like the easiest to use and most straightforward of the project management apps I use. It includes just what's necessary and no more, making it great for use by a non-technical team. It's easy to learn your way around, hard to get lost. The organization of boards, lists and cards is intuitive and flexible. Available formats for card contents are just right, make it easy to maintain essential assets, and set up visual cues for status and priority. I like the visual kanban approach, easy drag and drop movement of elements, flexibility of card contents, and speed of getting essential work done.

Cons:

Sometimes I have wanted to be able to get a bit more granular with subtasks, but I think rather than seeing the limitations of Trello as problem, the relative simplicity is its greatest strength. If a project calls for more layers I'll choose a different app.

Heidi Sofía
Heidi Sofía
Project Manager PMP /Scrum Máster in Venezuela

Trello is an excellent resource for manage project. At 2017 I could used Trello for working SCRUM.

5,0 6 years ago

Pros:

I like its versatility, design, and tools. Trello can to be used for to control simple tasks, simple or complex project. At the beginning August 2017 I can used Trello for management a remote project of health and care, with a team of 18 person ubicate in Brazil, Portugal and Venezuela. We were able to be working SCRUM with Trello, we create boards for each sprint with the participation of all human resource, who achieved to integrate very well with the way of working of SCRUM through Trello. You can win more benefits free when you invite more people to used Trello, for example I got my account to go Trello Gold for that and I have more benefits that those with a simple account. I can place personalized photos to my boards, I can habilited 3 power-ups and I can used personalized emoticons, among other things. The best thing is Trello has a mobile aplication that allows you to work online wherever you are, along with a web aplication that together make to Trello unique. All the change can be seen online and that is very import when you are working with a team. In addition Trello send notifications of all change that your team makes allowing you more control and monitoring of the activities planned in the project.

Cons:

Like every system Trello it has some points of improvement. For example: (a) When I want send a new attachment to a specific task in Trello since mobile application, I can´t selection a specific task or column in a board, always it believe me is for create a new task. (b) Although Trello has Power-Ups for create a Gantt, this Power-Ups does not work well so it can´t used to planer and controller a project. In addition, this Power-Ups is very heavy and takes time to load. Trello needs a better system to create an MS Project-style timeline. (c) Trello doesn't allow printing of cards and their contents.

Thamara
Thamara
Gerente de desarrollo de aplicaciones y servicio al cliente in US
, 11–50 Employees

Excellent tool for monitoring activities in organizations and individuals

5,0 6 years ago

Pros:

Feel that it is a tool with the highest added value in user experience that has been used for the management of activities. I can list all the features that I like about the tool: ** Can customize look & feel without losing the order of the tool ** Earn more features by inviting friends to use trello ** Integrate other applications: drive, mailchimp, calendar, zendesk, calendar, draw.io diagrams, hangouts, ** The moviel application is great, from any device I feel comfortable and with the order of activities ** Add time estimates ** Add everyone involved in the tool on the same board ** Online support ** Guided tours when you do not find an item ** Interaction with the client to improve the tool or add new features ** In my organization we use Zendesk and it has been an excellent experience to guide the team in the management of incidents ** The details in the user experience and user interface makes it easier to use. It is not necessary to have a manual ** Receive information from the blog about the progress and changes of the application. **Change language The new trello version allows you to see notifications from the dashboard

Cons:

I currently manage software projects and I really use the tool to guide the team in the activities to be developed for each project. I would add to trello to improve project management: ** Pass the checklist to a gantt ** Allow date to start and end of an activity ** Display a gantt chart with all the activities added. As well as,. all the dates of the activities are displayed on the calendar ** In the same Gantt diagram have labels on the activity where it is detailed: members, labels, colors of the labels, title of the activity ** To be able to configure the frequency with which we want to receive the notification that an activity is about to end. ** That team members can add the percentage of progress on each activity. How is it in the checklist line? Once the percentage is added, the gantt is updated ** Allow adopting project methodologies for agile, static or other ** Consult what type of activities you want to perform on the board, and with that provide specific elements on this subject. The user can also access other elements but the main one will be the selected theme I recommend this application to colleagues and friends