• Overall
    4,4 /5
    4,4 /5
    4,6 /5

About Orderhive

Orderhive is an eCommerce Automation Software suitable for retailers, wholesalers, dropshippers, distributors, and manufacturers.

Learn more about Orderhive

Astrid K.
Operations and Logistics Manager
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/08/27

"Amazing on boarding and support, great interface"

Comments: It has been a overwhelmingly​ positive experience. I recommend it.

Pros: The 1 on 1 support that I received was exceptional​. This made all the difference in getting up and running on this new platform. I like the simplicity of the app. I had used Skubana before and it was so complicated and less visually appealing than Orderhive.

Cons: The report that I wanted did not exist, but Orderhive went above and beyond to create a custom​ report for me.

• Reviewed on 2020/08/27
Christy B.
Operations Manager
Logistics & Supply Chain, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/09/03

"Support is awesome!"

Pros: Integrations are fairly simple and support is very responsive. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is excellent! He always responds promptly and always follows up when he says he will.

Cons: This software is not very intuitive. Tutorials are difficult to understand and the screenshots no longer look like the current software looks, so it's hard to follow.

• Reviewed on 2020/09/03
Todd M.
2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2016/07/27

"A Multi Channel Seller Necessity"

Comments: Orderhive is a top notch provider of inventory management, product listing and channel syncing tool whether you sell on Ebay, Etsy or Amazon etc.. I tried many software prior to Orderhive and I was never totally satified. There was always something missing or they were not fully catered for the UK market. However Orderhive has exceeded my expectations. I am glad I made the right decision to keep orderhive. I still have many integrations to add and I cant wait to have everything in one place. Even the B2B portal can be customised which is my next move with the software. Anything you need just ask the guys at Orderhive and they will try to come up with a solution for your business. Their customer service is second to none. Always there 24/7. Orderhive is constantly improving, inventing and integrating features to allow sellers to do what is most important to us...selling!

Pros: Easy to use and small learning curve. Outstanding customer service. I can update and access my account anytime and anywhere. The guys at Orderhive are willing to listen to any customisation ideas that you may require for your business and they will always come up with an answer. Great value for money too. Love it and they have gave me no reason to go anywhere else.

Cons: None. Where there is an issue or features you require just ask..

by OpenXcell Technolabs on 2016/07/28

Hi Todd. Thank you for your feedback. We look forward to offering you so much more to simplify your business.:)

Judy G.
Executive Director
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/01/25

"Love, Love, Love This Product and the Support is Phenomenal"

Comments: Excellent!!!!! is totally helping us automate our order processing and shipping functions

Pros: We are a Food Bank for animals and need a lot of customization on how we fulfill our orders
*Love the Custom Templates for our business it is huge to be able to customize our own templates to work with our systems.
*Love the sync with our online store, we can also print multiple orders at the same time on separate pages, we can print our own customized shipping labels exactly like we want them also printing multiple on separate pages
*Love the support - it did take me awhile to get used to the time differences between the US and India but now totally in the swing works great and having our own support guy is totally the best - always there even on holidays - Awesome!!!!!
*Love the price as it works within our budget
*there are really several other features we like and they are constantly working to upgrade and add new features to help
jThank you so much Orderhive team for all you do to Help Us Help Them!

Cons: Still working through the learning process but at the moment would say the scanning process but know it is a new feature and they are working to upgrade it's functionality

• Reviewed on 2019/01/25
Harrison S.
COO
  • Reviewed on 2017/04/03

"Easy to use, powerful tool for managing and selling inventory"

Comments: We've had a very solid experience using Orderhive . One of the best things about this product, is the active development team. They are not standing still by any means - recently they updated the user interface, added insured shipments, and improved the overall flow. The active support team makes it easy to fix anything issues you might come into contact with. We tried a lot of different software - the simplicity and small learning curve made this one a winner.

Pros: Active developers and support team are one of our favorite things.
Clean interface.
Ease of converting sales into shipments.
Tracking of packages built in

Cons: Can be a bit slow at times to load between pages
Updates occur without documentation, so you don't always know what has changed

by OpenXcell Technolabs on 2017/06/02

Thank you Harrison !

• Reviewed on 2017/04/03
Jessica R.
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2016/07/27

"There were some bugs but Orderhive went above and beyond to get everything fixed for us!"

Comments: We chose Orderhive for one of our clients who uses Etsy, Shopify, Amazon, QuickBooks and Zoho CRM for their online business. Managing such a large volume of sales over 4 different online stores was overwhelming for our customer. With Orderhive, now all the orders can be handled and processed from one spot. We did have issues in the beginning but Orderhive has been very responsive and has made quite a few technical changes to help smooth out the process for us. The orders team loves it, the shipping department loves it and our customers love it because it has helped to reduce errors in orders.

Pros: Process orders from one site versus 4 different online stores. Integrates with Quickbooks and our CRM and the tech help team is outstanding.

Cons: Would be lovely to be able to list new products from Orderhive and have them posted in each store but we understand this is out of Orderhive's control. There are no SKU numbers associated with Etsy products but again this is out of their control because Etsy does not incorporate SKUs.

by OpenXcell Technolabs on 2016/07/28

Hi Jessica. Thank you for your feedback. We're glad your team is loving the whole experience. Looking forward to offering you more useful features and tools. :)

Ruth H.
Retail, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2016/07/12

"Easy to use, affordable order management"

Comments: After shopping around for a while we selected OrderHive as they seemed to have all the functionality we required, at a much more affordable price than other order management systems. The technology seems fairly new as they are still developing new features, however all key features are present and working well. They've been helpful with small customisations that I've needed to make it work for my specific requirements, which I've really appreciated. Customer support is based in India, so they don't come online until the afternoon here in Australia but they're always helpful and quick to respond.

Pros: Good set of features
Shopify integration
Open to customisations
Easy to use
API access available

Cons: Some features weren't quite as we needed them, but for the most part they have added customisations to make this work for us.

by OpenXcell Technolabs on 2016/07/12

Hi Ruth. Thank you for your feedback. We'll continue offering you features and support as per your needs. :)

• Reviewed on 2016/07/12
Chen (hen) L.
  • Reviewed on 2016/12/26

"Great customer support and great program"

Comments: I have started to use Orderhive after trying several other programs and I have found Orderhive to be better. The picture of every product was made partly for my request and it extremely made this program helpful and easy to use for my business. The update of products and quantities is made within seconds and the program works flawlessly without errors. In addition, the support team does an amazing job willing to do for the customer way and beyond other support teams, I have dealt with. With this support team, it's much easier for me as a business owner to solve any problem if it occurs.

Pros: Pictures of every product at the main screen level.
Great customer support
Program work flawlessly syncs data in seconds

Cons: There is a 4 times a day limit on the number of times you can sync a channel

by Orderhive on 2016/12/26

Hi Chen. Thank you so much for your honest feedback. Looking forward to offering much more. :)

Thanks & Regards,
Megha Vishnoi

• Reviewed on 2016/12/26
Daniel O.
  • Reviewed on 2018/06/12

"Huge time saver and great support from customer service."

Pros: Software is very user friendly and fits into my work-flow very nicely. I feel that the drop-ship feature (email) that the software is the easiest and fastest that I have used.

Cons: Wish the software included a product push to different channels out of the box but you can add this feature with orderhive plus. I will making the upgrade soon but wanted to get the feel for the software first.

• Reviewed on 2018/06/12
Luiz P.
  • Reviewed on 2017/10/13

"pretty good so far"

Pros: Cheap freight, multiple channels, invoice and labels in the same place, good assistance... I been using for 3 days only so I hope there is more good stuff to come.

Cons: Not been able to update the invoice number over 999, not been able to ship overseas and most importantly not been able to use more the one type of invoice without having to open another account I operate multiple channels, but all the goods comes from one supplier which I dont want to show to my customer, if this could be fixed then this app would be badass

• Reviewed on 2017/10/13
Casey C.
COO
Food Production, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2016/03/30

"Best bang for the buck"

Comments: Orderhive is by far the best bang for the buck order management system. We've had to work with the team to make it fit our purpose and they've been great at trying to help find solutions and even built in a new feature just for us. Works great with our Woo platform and is very easy to use.

Cons: The only snag is their work hours because the team is on the other side of the planet, but unless you have a crazy emergency that can't wait a day, you'll be fine. We haven't had an issue yet.

by Orderhive on 2016/03/31

Hi Casey. Thank you for your honest feedback. Irrespective of working hours, we try our best to offer support to our users. We'll surely keep raising the bar of customer support. :)

• Reviewed on 2016/03/30
Herson M.
  • Reviewed on 2018/05/25

"An excellent option to manage an online store! I'm just Loving it!"

Comments: All in One! that's what it is! just a few tweaks to be perfect!

Pros: The great UX friendly and easy to use!
If you want to manage warehouses, transfer inventory, make wholesale purchases and everything you would need to make your e-commerce business succeed, this great app is for you!
Just need to add more advanced filtering options in the dashboard and in the storefront and will be PERFECT!

Cons: The app doesn't improve the UX in the storefront, if you can do that, it would be AWESOME!
The UX in the dashboard is phenomenal, but you should consider to include the storefront UX enhancers

• Reviewed on 2018/05/25
Bulent B.
Consumer Electronics, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/09/21

"OrderHive"

Comments: If you have this software you won't need anything else; it will cover all the things you need to run your online or retail business

Pros: They have features for almost everything you need for running online marketplaces. The customer support is brilliant and OrderHive is great for small or large businesses. It is user friendly and easy to use.

Cons: They recently updated to a new version which works great but some of the features are taking time to migrate which is only to avoid them affecting current users

• Reviewed on 2018/09/21
Mark P.
Consumer Goods, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/02/14

"A system that gives you more but costs less"

Comments: We used to use a UK competitor for our inventory control and order management but it caused too many problems for us so we left. We then found Order Hive and are very impressed by the simplicity and the pricing structure. We would highly recommend this system.

Pros: Simple, efficient and cost effective.

Cons: Initial training is lacking as they only give you a quick demo and you then have to ask a lot of questions once you start using the system.

by OpenXcell Technolabs on 2017/02/17

Hi Mark. Thank you for your feedback. We'll surely try our best to get any queries resolved or provide more training sessions if required.

• Reviewed on 2017/02/14
Peter U.
Co-owner
  • Reviewed on 2016/03/03

"Very good inventory management software"

Comments: We currently use this software with our Vend POS and working in various stages towards implementing a webstore for racket sports at ofcourts.ca and ofcourts.com. In addition we have many local proshops for tennis and squash that utilize the Wholesale option directly the system. It has lacked some detail features, like showing inventory quantities in Orderhive B2B, but after I requested changes, they are very quick to fix it Nobody can construct a perfect system and charge so little money, so there are some unfinished parts. This is all fine as long as they are (and they are!) fixing them quickly when made aware of them. So now, we can verify, the B2B works, Vend POS integration works. From our small tests, WooCommerce works as well.

by OpenXcell Technolabs on 2016/03/16

Hi Peter. Thank you for your honest feedback. Like always, we're determined to offer what our customers demand.

• Reviewed on 2016/03/03
Ladonna P.
Purchasing
Retail, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/08/28

"Customer Service"

Comments: My phone and chats have been very pleasant and helpful. Everybody I have dealt with have been able to resolve my issues.

Pros: Integration with other apps. Helpful customer service.

Cons: It would be nice if it would integrate better with WooCommerce. I would prefer to have it write back and forth. Now we have to correct Woo and then go correct Orderhive. I would like to see more grid view options. Backorders, Stock locations on Po's, PO expected due dates by item.

• Reviewed on 2020/08/28
Tyler F.
Import & Export, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/08/25

"Orderhive Is Awesome"

Comments: Extremely happy.

Pros: I love how to take care of us. They really try hard to make the software work for us, despite our many requests.

Cons: OH seems to be newer, so some things need to be finetuned.

• Reviewed on 2020/08/25
Susan W.
Arts & Crafts, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2017/09/19

"Best Customer Support Ever!"

Comments: The ability to merge my eBay & Etsy accounts will allow us to grow our business

Pros: Excellent Inventory Syncing Software at a fantastic price, especially for a small business owner like myself. Customer support is outstanding, normally answering within a few minutes of a request.

Cons: Wish there were more tutorials but as I said, customer support is quick to answer any question I have and If I can't do something they take care of it for me.

• Reviewed on 2017/09/19
Paul M.
Managing Director & Founder
  • Reviewed on 2016/03/10

"We Have Tried Them All"

Comments: Orderhive is pretty good. Very smooth, updates quick and has a whole host of features. I spent a whole week looking at systems that managed multi channel sales and inventory but it seems that they all seem to be missing something or they are a bit slow, clunky and disjointed but Orderhive is very smooth. Price wise it is middle of the road, there are cheaper but many more expensive. As I have said I have tried around 5 of Orderhives competitors and Orderhive has come out top. Customer services are very good and I cannot commend them enough. Any issues were of my own making and they also do full training with you. Great system, great bunch of guys and great service.......5* from me. Paul Meakin - Founder
bentleys.me

by OpenXcell Technolabs on 2016/03/14

Hi Paul. Thank you so much for your feedback and constant support.

• Reviewed on 2016/03/10
M.cagan E.
  • Reviewed on 2017/07/30

"Best of the best for the value"

Comments: Now I can control my stock across all my sales channels (Etsy,Amazon and eBay), I think no other product will offer this service for this price range

Pros: - Integration with almost all of the Marketplaces (etsy,amazon,ebay etc.)
- Great value for the money (I have tested almost all the competitors)
- Very fast Customer support

Cons: -Variation products management could be better
-Minor tweaks needed
-You can update your items only 4 times a day

• Reviewed on 2017/07/30
Jan H.
Apparel & Fashion, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2016/09/12

"Finally an affordable solution for multi channel inventory sync"

Comments: After using spreadsheets to keep track of inventory between my Shopify store and Amazon and running into issues of overselling products, we have found Orderhive which has solved these problems for us. There were some integration challenges but their customer support was able to solve them for us.

Pros: Ease of use and update speed between Shopify and Amazon

Cons: website is sluggish at times

by OpenXcell Technolabs on 2016/09/13

Hi Jan. Thank you for your feedback. :)

• Reviewed on 2016/09/12
Amr M.
Managing Director
  • Reviewed on 2019/05/21

"Integration with ECWID"

Comments: Excellent support to enable the service, easy to use

Pros: Integration Features, Ease of User, Support Service

Cons: Integration is one way pull data from ecwid

• Reviewed on 2019/05/21
Yuriy S.
Business owner
Luxury Goods & Jewelry, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/01/10

"Exactly what I was looking for"

Comments: Very easy to use and packed with powerful features.
Systems combine a lot of integrated selling channels, multiple warehouses, cost management - etc.
Customer support was there all the time - chat system integrated into platform itself and has an operator available to reply questions most of the time. For the moment - exactly what I've been looking for.

Pros: easy to use, lot of features, clean layout

Cons: so far so good :)

by OpenXcell Technolabs on 2017/01/11

Hi Yuriy. Thank you for the kind words. :)

• Reviewed on 2017/01/10
Graydon M.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/03/09

"Helped us Manage Multiple Stores"

Pros: Orderhive has been very useful in helping us manage the inventory between our 2 Shopify stores!

Cons: My team did not seem to have any complaints.

• Reviewed on 2020/03/09
Lynda R.
  • Reviewed on 2018/05/31

"Easy and streamlined"

Pros: How it integrates all my online stores and makes shipping orders a breeze. My product quantities are always up to date now! The customer support is fantastic.

Cons: The help articles are hard to understand because they're full of grammatical errors. I'd love to have it integrate with Square as well.

• Reviewed on 2018/05/31