Orderhive Reviews

by Orderhive Inc.

Filter by:

• Overall

About Orderhive

Orderhive is an eCommerce Automation Software suitable for retailers, wholesalers, dropshippers, distributors, and manufacturers.

Learn more about Orderhive

Moshe B.
Moshe B.
Wholesale, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/03/25

"Great, just great! Their customer service is much better than other alternatives."

Comments: - Inventory Sync across all marketplaces.
- Saved us money in operating expenses.
- Helped us reach higher ranks in many marketplaces including eBay and Amazon.
- Allows us to provide better customer service.
- Allows us to work with Drop Shipper with ease.
- Allows us to make better PO (since we know exactly how many products were purchased across all marketplaces).

Pros: Customer support: They have responded within few hours and was available on the phone / Skype whenever I needed them. Software: They offer integrations with all the main marketplaces and there isn't any limitation on the number of users. for each marketplace. They have templates for each situation you may encounter as a business such as an invoice, PO and many more.
It's possible to export any information you need, create new orders via their system which is very valuable to manufacturers, as they work with Dealers.
Price: I've checked all their competitors: Skubana, Zentail, SolidCommerce, Sellbrite and more, and I can tell you with complete confidence that at this time, Orderhive offers the best price for the features they provide. Ease of use: Their system is more advanced than most of their competition. They provide many features so it takes few days to get the hang of it but in return, you have control of everything. Their only real competition, in my opinion, is Sellbrite but the price difference doesn't justify it. My overall impression of them is very good and I suggest that if you manage more than two marketplaces and have an issue maintaining inventory count, try them. I'm certain you won't regret it.

Cons: In my opinion, they are missing a listing tool, better analytics tools, and PO to be a complete package but I'm not complaining since you can solve two of those issues with a little bit of knowledge in Excel.

• Reviewed on 2018/03/25
  • Reviewed on 2021/06/16

"Good value, great customer support"

Pros: It's relatively easy to navigate and doesn't glitch out that much. Works relatively well out of the box for us, which isn't the case with a lot of other services. Customer service in general is also really good and quite fast.

Cons: - More carriers rather than just easypost integration (for european carriers it's not great)
- multicurrency would be nice on the invoicing side

• Reviewed on 2021/06/16
Steve H.
  • Reviewed on 2020/09/29

"Powerful automation, great UI, and outstanding support"

Pros: Orderhive has exceeded our expectations. It is very fairly priced for the power of the system. The automations for order processing and purchasing are huge labor savers. You can be quite creative using them to fit your business. Anytime we get to a point where we can't do something we want, their team takes it seriously and tries to figure out how to help with a different process or even taking the issues to their development team for exploration. The UI is beautiful compared to competitors. There are some limitations in search, sort and filter of large data sets, but they are working on expanding and strengthening it. Onboarding takes time if you are migrating from other systems, but they are always present to problem solve. Data flows easily in and out of the system via excel sheets. Integrations work well and APIs seem reliable. We are US based. Orderhive is India based. I was worried the time difference would make it difficult to receive quality support, but their support team is quickly available most of the time so it is never a problem. Highly recommended and I look forward to watching this strong platform get even stronger with its creative and humble corporate culture

Cons: I would like to see much more pop up contextual help. If I could hover over a help icon next to a field name, I wouldn't need to start a chat. That would save everyone time.

• Reviewed on 2020/09/29
Mark F.
Automotive, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/10/11

"2 servers connected"

Comments: I would recommend OH to new clients to manage all stock and inventory especially if they use kitting..

Pros: We like the way this software has live updates and is easy to connect.

Cons: The changes to the software design and look.. I actually liked the old school look and feel..

• Reviewed on 2019/10/11
Sachio K.
  • Reviewed on 2016/08/15

"Excellent tool!! You can save a lot of time!!"

Comments: This tool is extremely helpful if you are selling on ebay US, ebay UK, FR DE etc as well as Amazon, shopify etc. very easy to integrate your product and manage your stock qty. at single screen. You can change price, qty very quickly form inventory screen for all multi channel site. there is no display for the currencies for inventory screen but you can see the currencies on sold screen. There is no listing function from this tool however, I don't see it needed so much. I have been spending a lot of time for log-in each ebay site for changing qty. manually but with this tool, I can spend the saved time for something else.

Pros: You can't fined other solution with this price. System Quality is also top.
Quick server response and reflects change to your selling channel immediately.
Easy control for all different channel stocks and prices.

Cons: I wish I could have more powerful and variety of setting regarding automatic merging the items. Maybe system could automatically suggest matching by the title, SKU, prefixed SKU so that I can merge more smooth and quickly. Also, it is even more better that system can show certain qty. which is less than actual qty and refill automatically once it sold out.

by OpenXcell Technolabs on 2016/08/19

Hi Sachio. Thank you for your feedback. We'll take your suggestions into consideration to implement features in near future. If you have any other queries or comments, please feel free to email at [email protected]hive.com.

• Reviewed on 2016/08/15
Consumer Goods, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/11/16

"Good Price, Very Slow and Technical Glitches"

Pros: The price is one of the lowest in the business for what it offers. You can even connect Amazon FBA inventory and manage your purchases which makes other applications usually very expensive.
Positive is also that it supports Multi-Currency and shows the customers country in the order overview.
Support replies usually within the day via email or skype.

Cons: When you tag an order it doesn't instantly show this tag, you first have to click somewhere else or refresh the page.
And sometimes its really slow and you have to wait half a minute until something happens when you click to open a view or order.
What also bothers us is that you only can put orders on hold when you are in the "Awaiting shipment" Order view, but not in the "All order" view.
If you want to get your customized features, you have to pay one year in advance.
Recently we have the problem that orders from Amazon or Ebay won't show up in Orderhive. Because we have to fulfill some of them within 1 business days, this problem is a real problem. We then have to print all orders manually from Amazon or ebay and make our labels manually which takes a lot of more time. The orders will appear in Orderhive 6-12 hours after they have been placed. This happened to us maybe 5 times already.
After contacting the Orderhive support they very quickly replied to us on Skype. But then they told us to contact Amazon ourselves to find out what's going on. After we've noticed that it's not only eBay but also Amazon they didn't come up with a solution yet.
The last time it happened this week they've replied it was a technical glitch which affected all users of Orderhive.
We are looking for another solution now, but we know it will cost us a lot more. I guess you get what you pay for.

• Reviewed on 2017/11/16
Mandi F.
  • Reviewed on 2016/02/12

"Very functional app and the price is a steal!"

Comments: I'm a new Ebay power seller, and as things started picking up, I needed software to keep track of my inventory. I found orderhive after looking at a bunch of other different software apps including...skubana, trade gecko, solid commerce, ecomdash. It was terrible trying to figure out which one was best as reps from most of the companies troll ALL the forums and pretend their customers or they bicker with each other. I especially noticed reps from solid commerce doing that. I chose orderhive over the others because it has a nice interface and you really can't beat the prices with the features and service they have. Pros: Their customer service is absolutely top-notch. They always chat or email either right away, or they will always get back to you within hours. They're also always in the process of adding new features, improving the current ones, and integrating with as many platforms as possible that sellers use. There was an issue with my ebay account not selling, and they were very dedicated to trying to get it to work. You can also add your own orders...which I did not see from a lot of other sites. Cons: There are still a few features I wish there were...like it being free to follow tracking info, being able to get a discount with USPS, a bit of issues integrating with auction listings. Overall though...the price is unbeatable for what you get in terms of customer service and innovation. And I feel they will most likely add or fix those features soon.

by OpenXcell Technolabs on 2016/02/22

Hi Mandi. Thank you for your feedback. Looking forward to offer more features as per your needs.

• Reviewed on 2016/02/12
Mohammed D.
  • Reviewed on 2017/06/16

"We recommend this software for anyone who needs a flexible and excellent solution"

Comments: " Its been a year since I have been using Orderhive. By far the customer support team has been at the top of my problems.
An innovative software, with updates been made on a timely basis.
In all a good solution to work with for a start up business. "

Pros: " Its been a year since I have been using Orderhive. By far the customer support team has been at the top of my problems.
An innovative software, with updates been made on a timely basis.
In all a good solution to work with for a any business. "

• Reviewed on 2017/06/16
Marina S.
  • Reviewed on 2018/05/01

"Very easy inventory management tool and excellent customer support"

Pros: It was easy to integrate multiple selling channels. Customer representative assisted on every step to make sure that integration went smoothly. Software works flawlessly and inventory levels update super fast on all channels. When we have any issue it's easy to get help from OrderHive team.

Cons: At first I wished it would let us feed lower quantities to some channels to avoid the risk of overselling hot products. But later when I saw that inventory updates very quickly the need for such feature was no longer desired.

• Reviewed on 2018/05/01
Jamie M.
  • Reviewed on 2016/06/21

"We think we've sound the solution"

Comments: We are only very early on in our deployment of Orderhive however so far things seem to be working out well! We operate a raw dog food business where we deliver both in our local area and via courier. Finding a solution that integrated with Shopify has proved difficult - well lets be frank there are plenty but finding one that is a sensible price for a startup business was the tough part. Orderhive has a great price point and the support seems very proactive.

Pros: Good support
Automated Tracking
Integrates with loads of platforms

Cons: Would like the ability to customise my own templates - currently they can do it for you
A few more integrations with UK Couriers would be good
No fulfillment by barcode yet - i.e. paperless Pick/Pack/Dispatch

by OpenXcell Technolabs on 2016/06/25

Hi Jamie. Thank you for your kind words. We'll try our best to offer the missing features you're looking for.

• Reviewed on 2016/06/21
Michelle P.
Director of Operations
Medical Devices, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/09/16

"Cloud inventory software that works."

Pros: I like that it is cloud based and that I can access it from anywhere. Support is always there to help in chat and follows up on issues.

Cons: I really like the software, but I wish they had a mobile app for iphone.

• Reviewed on 2020/09/16
Bill H.
  • Reviewed on 2018/04/23

"Great value and does exactly what we need!"

Comments: When someone places an order on our eBay store, Amazon MCF automatically fulfills it. This is worth it in itself.

Pros: Value. The price is right when compared to similar tools. Just do a simple price comparison and you will come to the same conclusion.

Cons: We've had a few hiccups, but I think that's part of getting it set up properly. When issues do arrise, the customer service members take care of them promptly.

• Reviewed on 2018/04/23
Julie H.
  • Reviewed on 2018/08/21

"Orderhive"

Comments: Is a great starter program for people with not much on-line selling experience.

Pros: Pretty easy to use - it also lets you have multiple E-commerce platforms in one location, as well as being able to ship and keep track of all your inventory in one location.

Cons: No big problems, just learning how to fill out the fields correctly in order for the platforms to sync.

• Reviewed on 2018/08/21
Susan W.
Arts & Crafts, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/09/18

"Great Customer Service!"

Pros: The inventory integration is awesome. I sell on Ebay & Etsy and it makes life so much easier and you can't beat the price! Customer service is outstanding. With anything there is a learning curve but Orderhive reps answer my questions quickly and give great tutorials.

Cons: I'm pretty happy with Orderhive and don't really have any issues

• Reviewed on 2018/09/18
Nellie P.
Marketing Executive
  • Reviewed on 2018/01/31

"Not bad"

Comments: faster restocking

Pros: Export and import to edit in bulk
Export and import to edit in bulk
Export and import to edit in bulk

Cons: stock fulfilment can only be deduct from one warehouse while stock update can have another account

• Reviewed on 2018/01/31
Amanda R.
sales channel coordinator
Furniture, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/03/28

"Using OH has been helping a lot with managing our inventory"

Pros: Easy to use, looks clean and simple, easily synced to our webshops (using woocommerce). The customer service is very fast respond and helpful!

Cons: Sometimes there's minor error. It doesn't affect the data, only the notification, however i hope you guys getting much better :)

• Reviewed on 2018/03/28
Adam B.
Operations
Wholesale, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/10/01

"Terrible Customer Support"

Comments: Don't rely on them to run your business, it will be a mistake.

Pros: User interface is decent though it takes some time to get used to it.

Cons: The company charges for custom invoices, which worked for 2 years until they did a platform update. Custom invoices stopped working (which is core functionality in an order system) and they couldn't fix it. They spend almost two weeks trying to fix it (according to them) and no luck. The fact they couldn't fix some basic functionality is troubling none the less.

• Reviewed on 2018/10/01
Tejas D.
Package/Freight Delivery, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2018/10/25

"A month in use"

Comments: Its a best inventory management software I have come across. Support staff is really good. Worked with almost all of them and would say each one of them strive to solve the issue right away.

Pros: Software helps me keep track of my inventory between by website and marketplaces. Real time update of inventory is something I was looking for long time and OH had helped me to that.
Software also helps you create purchase orders, create shipments and generates few basic reports.

Cons: I didnt see any cons as such. System is pretty much nice and simple to use

• Reviewed on 2018/10/25
Ivan B.
Food & Beverages, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2016/07/27

"Most CUSTOMER SUPPORTED app"

Comments: I have been using various applications and found Orderhive to suit best my need, what i enjoyed about mostly was the technical team taking care of all integrations. As soon i provided them with backend login they fully connected the various channels and troubleshooted my... In other applications i had to do this all manually!

Pros: Ease of integration, good UI , friendly support, the scalability, price

Cons: currently invoices are not automatically sent to my accountings, so that's my only negative

by OpenXcell Technolabs on 2016/07/28

Hi Ivan. Thank you for your honest feedback. We'll surely update you once we make the required accounting automation live. :)

• Reviewed on 2016/07/27
Brian L.
D.
  • Reviewed on 2018/07/04

"Superb Customer Service and a Great Online Inventory Management System"

Pros: Superb Customer Service provided by Support team at Orderhive. By itself, Orderhive is a great online inventory management system which allows for automation of inventory tracking. What stood out was the excellent support by Orderhive support staff.

Cons: RFID linkage is not available, but it will have to be the next step in advancing Orderhive to allow for even more automation in the tracking.

• Reviewed on 2018/07/04
Sonja W.
founder/owner
Primary/Secondary Education, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/04/01

"Satisfied"

Comments: Fantastic

Pros: This software helped streamline a lot of otherwise very time consuming admin functions

Cons: There will always be place for improvement but thus far i do not find anything i do not like about Orderhive

• Reviewed on 2021/04/01
Claire P.
  • Reviewed on 2017/09/26

"Straight-forward interface and helpful customer service"

Pros: As a small business I was looking for a management system which streamlined my business and freed up my time as much as possible. Orderhive has a user-friendly interface which allows me to connect the main selling platforms that I use. The support team have been excellent at answering my queries quickly and working with me to produce invoices which match my branding requirements. I can now send invoices to customers with a few clicks.

• Reviewed on 2017/09/26
Mausum D.
Managing Director
  • Reviewed on 2016/08/29

"Brilliant! User friendly and does the job"

Comments: I am a new user however even in my early usage I can see the benefits of this software. Its very well designed, is intuitive and user friendly. Sync and Integration were my absolute requirements and this software does it very easily, the customer service is awesome, prompt and very helpful!

Pros: User friendly, quick, intuitive and perfect for any size if business

Cons: Only 1 - Customer export could include all fields including address

by OpenXcell Technolabs on 2016/08/30

Hi Mausum. Thank you for your feedback and kind words. Looking forward to offering so much more. :)

• Reviewed on 2016/08/29
Ethan J.
  • Reviewed on 2016/05/31

"A Much Better Alternative To Linnworks! Great Service :)"

Comments: I'm really impressed with the flexibility and customer service of Orderhive! At first, I had some issues Orderhive not meeting my requirements, but they really bent over backwards and customized the features and software to meet my requirements for no extra cost! Orderhive really value their customers, you don't feel like just another number like with Linnworks. Their web platform is easy to use, nice and simple. The best thing about Orderhive is peace of mind, trusting that if I ever run into a problem, I'll get brilliant service and have the problem fixed in no time :)

Pros: Amazing customer service!
Very flexible with software customization for your needs!
Very good value for money. I would've paid double the price with Linnworks.

Cons: None! Any cons that I previously had were fixed by the Orderhive team :)

by Orderhive on 2016/05/31

Hi Ethan. Thank you so much for the feedback. We're glad that you're finding Orderhive useful for your business. We'll continue to provide support whenever needed.:)

Kind regards,
Megha Vishnoi
Orderhive Team

• Reviewed on 2016/05/31
Jenna F.
Jenna F.
Sales Trader
  • Reviewed on 2018/06/22

"Good functionalities but had to learn how to navigate around in the first place"

Comments: convenience, as it can be integrated with my Xero and Woocommerce. However, cancelled orders through woo commerce can't be reflected on Orderhive.

Pros: A lot of features and functionalities. Easy to integrate with other software as well.
Stock manual log was convenient and easy to trace, data updates like google sheets as well.
Reporting is also straightforward.

Cons: To change the stock count, i can't go into the menu log and change then hop on to the next product. I had to constantly go back to the main inventory page to click on the next inventory which is cumbersome.

• Reviewed on 2018/06/22