Filter Results (22)
Manage your animal shelter volunteers from anywhere: in the office, in the field, or from home! Collect applications online use the portal to let volunteers manage their own profiles and schedules. Send automatic reminders to reduce no-shows. Compose email or text messages in a few clicks. No fees for support or upgrades; just a simple monthly rate with no long-term contract. Volgistics is the leader in volunteer software. Register for a demo or sign up for a free trial account to find out why! Learn more about Volgistics Volunteer Management An online system for recruiting, tracking, and coordinating volunteers in animal shelters and rescues of all sizes. Learn more about Volgistics Volunteer Management
The Animal Welfare App by OERCA is a sophisticated web-based electronic record management & communications system for zoological institutions, wildlife management, research centers, rescue centers and field operations. No IT required or infrastructure required. Includes companion smartphone Progressive Web App for both Animal and Dive Management. Existing system is comprehensive and easily configurable or can be customized to specification. Extreme low cost of entry. Animal & wildlife management software for field biologists, zoos, aquariums, government, and academia. Full customization available.
Shelter Pro Software is an internally hosted, full featured recordkeeping solution for animal services organizations. Established in 1994, our solution offers animal control, shelter management, pet license/registration management, donations, and traps. We also offer Shelter Pro Portal as an add-on product which allows offers your citizens a customized, real-time website with valuable self-service features. Recordkeeping system for animal shelter centers that provides solutions to rescue animals, maintain records, manage finances & more.
Shelterluv creates easy-to-use, intuitive software to help animal shelters and rescues streamline their operations and save time, money, and more animals. Visit www.shelterluv.com/product/tour to take a free tour and learn more! Shelterluv creates easy-to-use, intuitive software to help animal shelters and rescues streamline their operations.
Modular software that makes it possible for shelters and rescues to streamline all processes and procedures from intake to adoption. Modular software that makes it possible for shelters and rescues to streamline all processes and procedures from intake to adoption.
TYR organizes your important records. These include animals, health and med records, milestone history (intakes, adoptions, fosters, releases, transfers, and more). People histories such as donors and their donations and grants, volunteers, members, event personnel and more. Photos, documents, & videos pertinent to animals, people, and events. Help with thank yous. Reminders, reports, searches, and queries; they're all here. And TYR helps improve your financial condition. We are a non-profit with the sole mission of helping you help animals.
Pet Friend helps organizations from small to large manage their animal records and modernize their computer systems. We did this by creating software that's mobile friendly and uses the cloud. Pet Friend supports devices such as smart phones, tablets, laptops and traditional desktops, anything with an internet connection and a browser! We work with organizations such as humane socities, animal shelters, animal control, animal rescues, and vet offices to provide you quality software. Pet Friend allows you to no longer be tied to your desk, work as you go! Access your pet records anywhere from the cloud.
Animal sheltering solution that automates kennel management, field staff dispatching, licensing, record keeping, mapping and barcoding. Animal sheltering solution that automates kennel management, field staff dispatching, licensing, record keeping, mapping and barcoding.
Open-source software that enables animal rescue groups and shelters to manage animals, staff, documents, and fundraising campaigns. Open-source software that enables animal rescue groups and shelters to manage animals, staff, documents, and fundraising campaigns.
ShelterBuddy Software was developed by RSPCA Queensland Australias leading Non-Profit Animal Welfare Organization. RSPCA Queensland cares for over 53,000 animals per year; we operate 11 shelters throughout the state, employ 415 staff and manage over 5000 volunteers. Our software is built by an animal shelter for animal shelters. Visit www.shelterbuddy.com for a comprehensive list of all our features and integrations. ShelterBuddy® Software was developed by RSPCA Queensland Australias leading Non-Profit Animal Welfare Organization.
ANILOG Web-based animal welfare management software. Operational benefits associated with using AniLog to record all your animal contacts include: Origin/ownership history, Veterinary/treatment history, Behavioural history, Kennelling/location history, Weight & diet plans/history, Reminder system, Document/attachment storage e.g. images, external reports, Microchip registration & lookup, Rehoming information, Contact Module SaaS Animal Welfare Software for animal welfare organisations,animal rehoming centres, animal shelters, animal control.
Operational management solution built to address the needs of animal rescue, licensing agencies, animal control agencies, and shelters. Operational management solution built to address the needs of animal rescue, licensing agencies, animal control agencies, and shelters.
A customizable shelter management system that makes it easy to track animal status, classify and manage animal data. Including Medical, Adoptions, Returns, Dispositions, Microchips, Complaint Cases, Manage Users Security, Dog Licensing, Fostering and Miscellaneous Revenue Customizable shelter management system that makes it easy to track animal status, classify and manage animal data.
Table of Contents
What is animal shelter software?
Animal shelter software is designed to help animal shelters, rescue groups, and animal control facilities optimize and manage their key operations, such as animal intake, care, licensing, and adoption management.
The benefits of animal shelter software:
- Easy record management: Animal shelter software centralizes all animal-related information, such as medical history and adoption requests, in a single, organized place. This allows shelter managers and administrators to quickly and easily manage and access relevant records.
- Streamlined reporting helps keep track of animals: Animal shelter software allows users to maintain comprehensive reporting of all animal intake, providing real-time visibility into total intake and the number of pets managed by an organization.
Typical features of animal shelter software:
- Animal database: Store information about all animals under an organization's care in a central location.
- Case management: Work on tasks related to a particular pet, patient, legal issue, etc.
- Intake management: Manage workflows related to the initial admission of an animal into an organization's care.
- Medical records: Record all medical information, including consultation, medication, and treatment history.
- Adoption management: Accept and process requests for pet adoption.
- Volunteer management: Manage volunteer information and resources.
Considerations when purchasing animal shelter software
- Specific needs and scalability: When evaluating software for purchase, it’s crucial to be mindful of your organization’s specific requirements (e.g., employee management functionality, daily statistics, real-time reporting, voucher programs, etc.). Be sure to consider your future needs, as well, to avoid having to reinvest in a new solution as your organization grows.
- Effective training and support: Training staff to effectively use whatever animal shelter software you invest in is crucial. Check with potential vendors about their training offerings, the solution’s learning curve, and what customer support they’ll provide post-purchase.
Relevant animal shelter software trends
- Tracking pet location and health information using wearables : The use of pet wearables (such as RFID tags and GPS collars) is growing significantly. The utility of such devices goes beyond identifying a pet’s location to tracking daily activities and vitals.